PDA

View Full Version : Beijing Recommendations

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

sexwstrangers
27-07-2011, 12:46 AM
I don't see any notes about pickups from here. Okay, they aren't WGs so maybe not really suitable for a name+FR. But it would be interesting to see if anyone has had luck here. Or stories to share. :D

I was there only once a long time ago now and got very lucky with a 19-yo, but it's too long along to remember many details except she had beautiful long hair, was really thin and tight, and it was amazing hot sex! Haven't been back to Beijing yet, but maybe I will try my luck when I go there again.

There is a bit of a problem. Unlike many Chinese, I think the girls here can tell the difference between young and old laowei. Probably because there are foreign students at the U. So YMMV.

Great forum, BTW!

tns6988
28-07-2011, 07:35 PM
Any bro wan to chiong together on this Sunday night?

trellis001
30-07-2011, 01:06 PM
where do you plan to go??

wonder81
30-07-2011, 01:30 PM
Wat's the program for sunday nite?

lostincambodia
30-07-2011, 03:26 PM
anyone going to a KTV tonight? If interested pls post me.

merlin22
30-07-2011, 04:02 PM
hello guys, im new here. Just moved here and i think im going to be bored tonight. So if anyone have any plans to chiong tonight, please count me in.:D

tns6988
31-07-2011, 07:03 AM
I will reach Beijing at 5pm today. Any bro has any plan for ktv/ drinks?

tns6988
31-07-2011, 07:04 AM
Any plan for tonight?

nameci
31-07-2011, 10:33 AM
Haha, sorry bro. You're in Beijing at the wrong time. Seems most of the usual organizers are not in town. Plus depending on the action you want, just stick with outcalls.

Bro Mark Lim will be back sometime next week if you're still around.

Mark Lim
31-07-2011, 12:03 PM
Haha, sorry bro. You're in Beijing at the wrong time. Seems most of the usual organizers are not in town. Plus depending on the action you want, just stick with outcalls.

Bro Mark Lim will be back sometime next week if you're still around.

Quite a number of bros are in BJ now. Why don't you guys get together and go ktv? If you need mami contact, I can share with you. I will be back to BJ next Weds.

rom22
31-07-2011, 01:54 PM
Mark, you are our leader mah, leader not around the troops are disorganised.

Let me try to get something going, KTV tonight or tmrw depending on response. Bored bros in Beijing who are on, drop me a PM with your HP no.

Bro Sinseh are you back in Beijing yet??

sinseh
31-07-2011, 02:41 PM

Let me try to get something going, KTV tonight or tmrw depending on response. Bored bros in Beijing who are on, drop me a PM with your HP no.

Yes yes. Landing. Tonight, but don't know if flight will delay.

Mark Lim
31-07-2011, 04:11 PM

aiyo, 1st IC not around got 2nd IC and 3rd IC mah :(:( me going to retire liao ...

sinseh
31-07-2011, 04:23 PM
Ok, as Bro Mark suggested,

ALL BROS WHO ARE IN BJ tonight and tomorrow night, please PM bro ROM22!!

My flight is delayed, I am landing in Beijing at 9pm! Let's plan somethiing tonight or tomorrow night!!

sinseh
31-07-2011, 04:24 PM
aiyo, 1st IC not around got 2nd IC and 3rd IC mah :(:( me going to retire liao ...

Retire is meant for people who are dead. We are still young and alive! :D

Bros in BJ these 2 nights, please PM ROM22!!

Mark Lim
01-08-2011, 08:56 AM
[QUOTE=sinseh;6185087]Retire is meant for people who are dead. We are still young and alive! :D QUOTE]

i wanted to die long time ago, but bros here dun let me rest in peace leh :D:D

rom22
01-08-2011, 10:01 AM
haha, Mark, we won't let go of you so easily!!

Mark Lim
01-08-2011, 05:20 PM
haha, Mark, we won't let go of you so easily!!

The Rise of Scorpion King, haha :) I shall return!

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4ZlOxUMoTk482MKpanDweLwBDf96ci vdyKWISsqrN7j7LwYzrZg

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZXSkgBGQGELDt4mQI9LiLnM-UE2IKq-st-xQyvdkwreu2Nb72

Flyjacket
02-08-2011, 02:13 AM
... of getting scammed... (hope I dun kena zapped instead.) .. :)

my friend went to a massage joint, in front of Holiday Inn Lido, Beijing:

Modus Operandi:
The girls will line up/sit down in front of glass window - showing off their assets for ur viewing 'pleasure'...

he went in - for a 1hr massage.... took one girl and they went off... then he said 5 or 10 minutes into the massage, another girl turned up.... said can she join in? ... which he happily accepted.... another 15 mins later - ANOTHER girl turned up... "to help" ...

Shocker came when TIME to pay....

End of the story: 3 girls = RMB150x 3 = RMB450 for PIANO only session... and not even a decent fuck....

Just be careful out there!!

(dunno the name & address but it is IN FRONT of the HOLIDAY INN LIDO.

rom22
02-08-2011, 10:11 AM
The Rise of Scorpion King, haha :) I shall return!

Mark, too much Middle East is it? Heh, babes all change liao ah??

... of getting scammed... (hope I dun kena zapped instead.) .. :)

Bro, so he paid 150rmb for each masseur.. what was he expecting for 150rmb - SGD 30???? Got cheat meh?

I am not a massage pro, we need Bro Nameci for that.. but 450rmb for 3 chicks for a crap massage sounds decent enough

lover8boy
02-08-2011, 10:19 AM
Hi Guys,

Apologies first of all for not running thru all the posts here. Am on very tight timing and due to fly off to Beijing tomorrow midnight. Would appreciate if the more experienced samsters here give me some recommendations on where to find a nice, up market spa with services. Services just being a happy ending HJ. I have to entertain some people and they commented their last 2 trips to Beijing spas were lousy. Nice facilities but no happy ending. Location to be near to downtown beijing (chaoyang area). I am more used to going to Shanghai, but Beijing is really new to me. Thanks in advance. PM me if its more convenient. Cheers..

Points are free, just ask ! :)

nameci
02-08-2011, 10:35 AM
Hi Guys,

Apologies first of all for not running thru all the posts here. Am on very tight timing and due to fly off to Beijing tomorrow midnight. Would appreciate if the more experienced samsters here give me some recommendations on where to find a nice, up market spa with services. Services just being a happy ending HJ. I have to entertain some people and they commented their last 2 trips to Beijing spas were lousy. Nice facilities but no happy ending. Location to be near to downtown beijing (chaoyang area). I am more used to going to Shanghai, but Beijing is really new to me. Thanks in advance. PM me if its more convenient. Cheers..

Points are free, just ask ! :)

Hi bro, there's one spa that I know that's fairly upmarket and definitely offers happy endings. Went there with a couple of bros before. The price is on the higher side but there were a few gems for your eyes to feast on. The better package you take, the more you can see, haha.

It's located near xizhimen which isn't really that far from chaoyang district. The hotel is called Debao Hotel 德宝饭店 and most cabbys will know about it. If there's anything else you need to know, feel free to pm me.

nameci
02-08-2011, 10:41 AM
If you're in Beijing and in a spa/sauna, it's always important to ask directly for the services you want. Usually directly from the girl herself, although this might mean you've already entered the spa and have to pay for the entry and clothes fee.

For happy ending, just ask if got 'whack airplane', da fei ji - 打飞机
For full service, it's either da pao 打炮 or quan tao 全套

Just my two cents to remind new bros here. Blowjobs are rare at times so I've left it out. Haha.

Flyjacket
02-08-2011, 11:53 AM

Bro, so he paid 150rmb for each masseur.. what was he expecting for 150rmb - SGD 30???? Got cheat meh?

I am not a massage pro, we need Bro Nameci for that.. but 450rmb for 3 chicks for a crap massage sounds decent enough

all I am saying was - he did not expect it la... paid 450 for 3 chicks that did not even give him a decent massage... I've had better experiences in Shanghai for HALF that price... well, if you're earning in SING$ or USD... then it is probably peanuts to you ... :)

plus: RMB450 = RM225 and he wud have gotten a decent fuck at MidValley... no? ;)

He is still grumbling about that 45minutes of wasted funds...

nameci
02-08-2011, 12:08 PM
Actually the shocking bit is that he did not check on the price and he let his small head decide to allow the other two girls in.

BJ is definitely a different ballpark to other parts of China, mainly because it's the capital so things are a lot stricter here. What most of is have learnt is it's always better to ask price and service expectations up front and never think what 'extras' you get offered are on the house.

In certain joints 150rmb for a full body massage from a pretty girl is considered cheap, and that's bj standards. (bros, with better luck are welcome to correct me here) He's lucky also he didn't get charged more, something that would definitely have happened in a dirty joint.

Just my thoughts lah, not saying that he wasn't unlucky to end up in such a place he considered a ripoff.

Mark Lim
02-08-2011, 05:33 PM

hehe, pleasant surprise in ME. managed to get under the veil :D:D

lover8boy
04-08-2011, 06:06 PM
Hi bro, there's one spa that I know that's fairly upmarket and definitely offers happy endings. Went there with a couple of bros before. The price is on the higher side but there were a few gems for your eyes to feast on. The better package you take, the more you can see, haha.

It's located near xizhimen which isn't really that far from chaoyang district. The hotel is called Debao Hotel 德宝饭店 and most cabbys will know about it. If there's anything else you need to know, feel free to pm me.

Thanks dude. Just landed in beijing at hyatt now. Yeah...will definitely be needing a spa tomorrow. PM you some questions.
Thanks

sinseh
04-08-2011, 11:57 PM
hehe, pleasant surprise in ME. managed to get under the veil :D:D

Haha, ho seh lah.

lover8boy
05-08-2011, 06:35 PM

Just came back from this spa at Debao Hotel and Xizhimen. I can report that there are no happy endings there. Zero action. Ask manager, ask waiters, ask the maessuse there. All said nothing possible.

Anyone has any other recommendations? keeping in mind proximity to chaoyang and an upmarket spa. Thanks

jenquai
06-08-2011, 12:34 AM
Hi Bros,

I am going to Beijing for the first time next week Friday for a business trip, I was wondering if any Bros can educate me on the rule of thumb for outcalls to my hotel, and any good mamasans that operate in Beijing?

From what I've read so far, the bros who calls the mamasans seems to already know them. So how does a newbie like me go about without getting cheated?

My chinese is fair, but I guess I can hold a decent conversation.

Thank you very much for all the bros who can help me.

mayoni
06-08-2011, 03:33 AM
Just came back from this spa at Debao Hotel and Xizhimen. I can report that there are no happy endings there. Zero action. Ask manager, ask waiters, ask the maessuse there. All said nothing possible.

hmm, a few months ago, they do have happy ending massage..
looks like the wind is strong and the action have stopped...

lover8boy
06-08-2011, 11:36 AM
Let me give some more direct feedback. The spa was in no way luxurious. It was very run down, dirty and had the look of a mouldy carpet! Pool was the size of a large dining table. Beds in rooms looked as if they had served since the 70s. You wouldnt even want to put your face down into the linen even. Its more like a 3 star runned down hotel. How could a bro give me a recommendation to go and say its upmarket type? :mad:

prcsytlover
06-08-2011, 09:18 PM
Let me give some more direct feedback. The spa was in no way luxurious. It was very run down, dirty and had the look of a mouldy carpet! Pool was the size of a large dining table. Beds in rooms looked as if they had served since the 70s. You wouldnt even want to put your face down into the linen even. Its more like a 3 star runned down hotel. How could a bro give me a recommendation to go and say its upmarket type? :mad:
With the way u go around asking, knn, even have special they will not give u. They have mention that wind is big, process with care. U still goes around asking. Damn.

Some more bros in here reply ur asking of spa just becos u lazy to read thru the thread. Instead of checking if u have been to the correct spa or they have given u something not up to ur standard. Even if not up to ur standard, a thank you will be very much appreciated. what more do u want.

But look here, u came in here kpkb. What u trying to prove. So what u have a power 9 old time cheongtser. U behave just like a fucking newbie waiting to be spoon feed. What a shame.

dragonfruit
07-08-2011, 06:17 PM
Hi Bros,

I am going to Beijing for the first time next week Friday for a business trip, I was wondering if any Bros can educate me on the rule of thumb for outcalls to my hotel, and any good mamasans that operate in Beijing?

From what I've read so far, the bros who calls the mamasans seems to already know them. So how does a newbie like me go about without getting cheated?

My chinese is fair, but I guess I can hold a decent conversation.

Thank you very much for all the bros who can help me.

bro.. dont worry la. wont get cheated la. just be very specific to the OKT on your requirement. tell okt up front u will reject the girl if the girl doesnt meet yr requirement, dont waste time.

sexandzen
07-08-2011, 07:58 PM
Dear Brothers,

I've been getting a lot of tips in this forum, and thought it is my time to contribute back to the brothers here.

Feel very bored after arriving Beijing for a few days, so on Friday evening, my boss brought me to 金钻 KTV in Haidian area. He said we have to start early to catch the good fish, so by 8pm, were were already in the room choosing our girl friends. This place is patronized by locals, standard is so so, and nothing to shout about. The girls come from different cities of China. Damage here is RMB300 for tips, and RMB1,000 to take back for a quickie. Since I am staying in Landmark hotel in Chaoyang, it's quite a distance away, so the girl didn't want to follow me back unless I pay her RMB2,000 for overnight. My boss advised me not to waste money on her, and instead gave me a few numbers to arrange for house calls. When I got back to my room, it was already 2am, but damn, I have the sexual urge, so pick up the phone and call for room service. By 230am, Nancy arrived in the hotel lobby, and called me to fetch her from the lobby. I was quite surprise to see a tall and sexy lady. She asked if we can have a few beers first. Sure, why not? We hit the bar and chatted, and in no time, we have finished a dozen of Heineken. By the time we went back to the room, it's already 4am!

Looks: 8/10 (she looks better than the KTV gals)
Body: 8/10 (I love tall and sexy china babe)
French: She initiated it. Very automatic. Girlfriend feeling felt
BBBJ: 9/10 (I really like it when she lick my balls)
Fuckjob: 8.5/10 (She really knows how to enjoy sex. I could see that she was in orgasm when she went on top and rock hard and fast for 2 minutes)
Attitude: After my first cum, she did a lap dance on top of me, rubbing her pussy on my thigh, so fucking sexy and seducing, especially when she push her breast together. She also lifted up my butt, put her legs underneath me and go in between my legs and tried to let me breast fuck her!!! This girl is damn experienced and really HOT!!!

We went to bed at 6am and woke up 1pm. Nancy told me she have to leave, otherwise her mamasan will need to fine her, so we have another round before he left my room at 2pm.

Total Damage: RMB1000 + RMB100 taxi fare

Since it is Saturday, my boss have to stay with the family, so I am left alone in the hotel. Walked around landmark hotel, looks like there isn't much action in this area, so I had dinner in a small restaurant near the hotel. Went back to the room and decided to call the mamasan again to arrange for another girl this time. Since it was only 8pm, the mamasan said it was too early for overnight, so she could only arrange for a quickie for me. At 9pm, Xixi called me and told me that she has arrived the lobby. Wow, sweet, young and innocent, Xixi is only 18 years old. She is very shy, and need a while to warm up. She said she only came to Beijing yesterday, and ask me if I could forgive her if her service is not good enough. We got into action after that since I have only 1 hour. Since she is new, I have to lead the dance. It's like playing teacher and student. I like that!!!

Looks: 8/10 (if she put on the CHIJ uniform, you'll think that she's your next door neighbour's daughter)
Body: 7/10 (still in development stage)
BBBJ: 6/10 (no experience, need to guide her)
Fuckjob: 8/10 (different kind of experience)
Damage: RMB500 + RMB100 taxi fare

Here is the mamasan's number: 13552885100.

jenquai
08-08-2011, 01:05 AM
haha thanks bro, but does bros here have reliable mamasan numbers to recommend ? Would appreciate it a lot !

lover8boy
08-08-2011, 10:17 AM
With the way u go around asking, knn, even have special they will not give u. They have mention that wind is big, process with care. U still goes around asking. Damn.

Some more bros in here reply ur asking of spa just becos u lazy to read thru the thread. Instead of checking if u have been to the correct spa or they have given u something not up to ur standard. Even if not up to ur standard, a thank you will be very much appreciated. what more do u want.

But look here, u came in here kpkb. What u trying to prove. So what u have a power 9 old time cheongtser. U behave just like a fucking newbie waiting to be spoon feed. What a shame.

If you bother to read my posts carefully, I stated that I had no time to go thru thu the all the posts. And I asked for an upmarket spa recommendation, keeping in mind even if no happy ending was offered, at least a decent back rub or foot massage would have been available. And an nice enviornment. I did go to the right spa, correct address and correct hotel name. But of course you are not aware of the PMs that were given to me. So please do not KPCB yourself when you were not involved in the process.
I voiced out my displeasure at the poor state of the spa, and wrong info given. Also for the benefit of the other bros who may read the posts and jump in too. Given that I am more senior here , they may actually believe the information to be 100% correct. Much time and face was lost to visit this descrepit spa. I trusted another samster here and was put to pain. Since he gave the info out on the forum, I gave the feedback to him and to forum as was appropriate. For everyone's benefit.
If my tone has seemed high handed, my apologies. I relied on this forum's and the samsters here for information when I need it.

Lover8boy

lover8boy
08-08-2011, 10:50 PM
If my tone has seemed high handed, my apologies. I relied on this forum's and the samsters here for information when I need it.

Lover8boy

A samster here has PMed me to clarify my post above. Let me clarify my last few sentences. My apology is offered to other samsters of this thread who may have felt my tone was too high handed in asking for recommendations. I did ask for recommendations to be PMed to me if it was more convenient. Since I receive a recommendation from a post, it was only correct I also gave feedback through the forum.
However, my apology is not directed to Prcsytlover. Seems you are the only one who KPKB over this issue.

Lover8boy

prcsytlover
09-08-2011, 11:25 AM
A samster here has PMed me to clarify my post above. Let me clarify my last few sentences. My apology is offered to other samsters of this thread who may have felt my tone was too high handed in asking for recommendations. I did ask for recommendations to be PMed to me if it was more convenient. Since I receive a recommendation from a post, it was only correct I also gave feedback through the forum.
However, my apology is not directed to Prcsytlover. Seems you are the only one who KPKB over this issue.

Lover8boy

I have no need of ur apology.

I have seen ur post to know that u have no time to go thru the post. But is it our problem that u have no time. :mad: if u lazy to fish, be prepare to starve. Be greatful if someone give u food, even if it's not a fish u ask for.

U ask for a favor to be given to u, some kind soul bother to help out. Instead of saying thank you, what did u do.. U post ur displeasure at the poor bro which bother to help...

If u direct ur unhappiness towards the joint, I can understand.. Since they do not give u what u expect.. But not at the person who bother to give u info. Be remind that he/she is not a OKT. He/she dun earn from helping..

Do not bite the hand which is feeding u. If a dog knows that, not to say a 9point seamster like u..

So u get the point I'm driving thru..

Well I guess not..

prcsytlover
09-08-2011, 11:28 AM

Lover8boy
It's the attitube that u display which is forcing a lot of helpful bros in here from sharing..

Give info also kana fxxk upside down.. Then why bother to help in the 1st place..

Haiz...

davidona
10-08-2011, 01:17 AM
i think i know the shop. have to go up stairs. Went there a couple of years back. first time in those kind of shop. total 8 gals walked into my room!!! asked for up to a total of almost 5k rmb. i told them no such luck. i know that i only got at most 2 or 3 shots max even if they allowed it. From the way they talked, I guessed there was not going to be a chance for my didi to enter any hole. i managed to keep the total bill to 1500 (I know kena ripped liao). so i made sure i make them take off clothes (some were just squatting against the wall not doing anything). squeeze the nips, dig under their panties and poke them. finally tahan and at the right moment, shot it at one of the girl's face. that was worth it at least. it hit her on the upper lip and perhaps some went into the mouth...just my guess. walked off telling myself never to enter such shops again. expensive lesson.

QQBoy
10-08-2011, 03:38 AM
Dear Brothers,

Nice FR, bro. This number belongs to Lily. It has been quite some time I've not been to Beijing...really miss her gals. Good to know that she has a sweet young thing. Must remember to check her out in my next trip :D:D

sexwstrangers
12-08-2011, 08:05 AM
Picked up this one from Maggies. Not in town for much longer, so move fast. This one is definitely worth it.

Name: Indra
Ethnicity: Mongolian
Speech: Very strangely sexy accent, fun to chat or joke with during and after sex. Good English
Look: 8.5/10, my type anyway. Bleached and curly hair so quite different. Almost looks like some 1980's whore :) Nice :) Also very cute.
Height: about 5-4, 163
Body: 8/10, thin, amazing legs, great tight shaved pussy. Probably a 9/10 for me in the low light (not a 10 due to A cups). Lights too low see if she had pregnancy or birth scars. Claimed to have a 2 year old child.
Skin: Seemed great. Could not see or feel scars, but see above.
Boobs: A cups, not entirely firm, but very acceptable.
Frenching: Yes yes yes!!! Non-stop, very good. She initiated.
Fingering/DATY: Let me do anything I wanted and got into anything I wanted. Thumb went in her ass for a long time as we doggied. It seemed way too tight for cock though so I didn't try!
BBBJ: Yes. Did not try for CIM.
Fucking: 10/10. Let me do whatever I wanted. Very responsive. We just clicked. Probably 3rd best fuck of my life. Will remember this for long long time.
GFE: 10/10. This was all about the GFE. Better than many of my GF's in many ways actually.
Damage: RMB 2500 for LT, managed 4 pops. Could not negotiate her down. My fault. Her looks were so different I clearly telegraphed my interested for a good half hour before I moved in to chat at the bar. And she could tell I was completely uninterested in the Chinese FLs around me. A bit high but really it was worth it for the experience I had with her. Compared to a recent 500 HKD sauna fuck, yah this was really more than 5x better.

Someone said Maggies does not let Chinese FL in. Seems completely wrong to me.

If you tap her or have already tapped her, let me know how it went for you.

sexwstrangers
12-08-2011, 08:13 AM
Thinking of checking out Maggies in the next couple of weeks. It seems to be in a very quiet area. Are there lots of taxis at all hours the night, waiting to take the punters and their game back to hotels? Are we expected to have a walkable hotel close by? :confused:

Thx mates. If I get this all lined up then I'll write a FR for you all.

FR posted for your reading pleasure.

Answer to my own question - its definitely a quiet area and seems like you could have problems getting a taxi. There was one when I left but that's all I needed :) Arrived at 11, left around 1:30. It was a bit early to show up but first time so mistakes happen. Full of white guys and full of seems-like-teenage-gangstas with their 18 year old hoes. Oh -- and hookers too. They show up a bit later.

markeus
12-08-2011, 11:19 AM
Arrived at 11, left around 1:30. It was a bit early to show up but first time so mistakes happen. Full of white guys and full of seems-like-teenage-gangstas with their 18 year old hoes. Oh -- and hookers too. They show up a bit later.

hmm, what time do you reckon would be the best to visit maggies?
do can you play with the 18 year old hoes too or are they off limits? :D

Flyjacket
12-08-2011, 09:01 PM
Picked up this one from Maggies. Not in town for much longer, so move fast. This one is definitely worth it.

Name: Indra
If you tap her or have already tapped her, let me know how it went for you.

Aiyo... you better censor that word la... otherwise Jibby will start to 'explode' again.... then Roastpork will get angry - then another mongolian "disappear"..... ala KABOOM!! :eek::D

sexwstrangers
13-08-2011, 06:53 AM
hmm, what time do you reckon would be the best to visit maggies?
do can you play with the 18 year old hoes too or are they off limits? :D

Probably show up after midnight, or even closer to 1:00. Tried to dig a bit about this place before I went and some people said it picks up around 1:00. Seems about right.

For your other question ... yah, the 18 year old hoes looked incredibly tasty. But consider this. Everyone knows what Maggie's Bar is all about -- foreigners picking up hookers. It is in the CBD and near all the embassies. The only other women customers there were with their men and they appeared to be trying to score a 3some or were after some kind of fun not normally condoned by society, not sure exactly what :). So, when a group of young Chinese guys dressed a little too hip enter a bar with this reputation and with western prices and sit down at a table with 'reserved' signs ... and they enter with a bunch of hot young chicks, I thinks 'hands off' might be the best policy unless you really really really know what is going on. Who brings their own bagged lunch to a buffet? Very strange, so I dunno what's going on, so hands off.

sexwstrangers
13-08-2011, 07:02 AM
Aiyo... you better censor that word la... otherwise Jibby will start to 'explode' again.... then Roastpork will get angry - then another mongolian "disappear"..... ala KABOOM!! :eek::D

Um, I new here, so I'm not really sure what you mean. She's hot and I don't really care where she or her parents are from, so long as her parents made her a pretty sexy little thing. Ha ha :)

markeus
15-08-2011, 02:41 PM
For your other question ... yah, the 18 year old hoes looked incredibly tasty. But consider this. Everyone knows what Maggie's Bar is all about -- foreigners picking up hookers. It is in the CBD and near all the embassies....

thanks man, i've get it - better dun play play. :D
btw, I'm foreigner chinese, not a caucasian. sounds like chances of us scoring is tougher unless we show some cash?

keen1
16-08-2011, 03:10 AM
Fellow brudders - will be in BJ this Thurs to Sat. Anyone want to hang out or go check out some karaokes? Will be good to go out together since I have never met the BJ big brothers!!

PM me.:)

frelanza
16-08-2011, 12:01 PM
Am new to the forum. And first of all thanks for all the education.

Going to BJ for the 1st next week. Will be reaching out to Lily, Maria, and so on.

Do I text them in English or Chinese? Or call in English or Chinese? Not sure what the protocol is for these things. Would appreciate some advice.
I'm a native english speaker, but my mandarin is pretty good.
Will let you all know how it goes.

frelanza
16-08-2011, 12:12 PM
Sorry if this is a double post. When contacting the outcall mamasans (Lily, Maria, XiaoYu, and company), do you text or call? Mandarin or Chinese? Trying to figure out the best way to communicate with them. I'll be going to BJ for the first time. Would appreciate the advice.

sinseh
16-08-2011, 01:41 PM
Fellow brudders - will be in BJ this Thurs to Sat. Anyone want to hang out or go check out some karaokes? Will be good to go out together since I have never met the BJ big brothers!!

Go to the other KTV in Beijing thread. I heard that there's a party on Saturday

nameci
16-08-2011, 04:00 PM
Am new to the forum. And first of all thanks for all the education.

Going to BJ for the 1st next week. Will be reaching out to Lily, Maria, and so on.

Do I text them in English or Chinese? Or call in English or Chinese? Not sure what the protocol is for these things. Would appreciate some advice.
I'm a native english speaker, but my mandarin is pretty good.
Will let you all know how it goes.

Text if you prefer to use english, but most communication will be in chinese and usually gets you what you want quicker, haha.

sexwstrangers
16-08-2011, 07:37 PM
thanks man, i've get it - better dun play play. :D
btw, I'm foreigner chinese, not a caucasian. sounds like chances of us scoring is tougher unless we show some cash?

Most scoring in Maggies appears to be based on cash, ha ha :D

Posts on this forum and on other web sites say the girls who wear name tags are working there as waitresses, and they will be fired if they leave with a customer. That leaves the hookers and the random tasty treats that walk in. I think the random tasty treats are rare. This bar is known as a place to go to pick up sex trade workers, so I think most normal girls don't go there.

I doubt the hookers care whether you are white, black, green, purple. You just have to make sure Mao's face is printed on the paper you give them :)

sexwstrangers
16-08-2011, 07:53 PM
Sorry if this is a double post. When contacting the outcall mamasans (Lily, Maria, XiaoYu, and company), do you text or call? Mandarin or Chinese? Trying to figure out the best way to communicate with them. I'll be going to BJ for the first time. Would appreciate the advice.

Since it's your first time to BJ, here's a little story so you don't make a nasty mistake.

I once called a number from some web site. Quite sure it was not one of the numbers everyone talks about here. The girl they sent was not good looking at all and wanted some ridiculous amt of money. After arguing a bit, told her to go and the price came down dramatically. Still said no, though. Gave her some money for the taxi.

Maybe Lily and others are better, I will check it out one day. Maybe most of the English websites are for foreign suckers. If you do get a dog at your door, cut your losses (time) and don't make them worse (money). Just call back and tell them they need to do better. Maybe tell them other mamasans have done much better before, but I've never tried that trick yet. Then take a nap until the doorbell or phone rings to save your strength.

Also, I never pay up front. Some have asked me to. If they freak, I show them the money so they know I have it, or give them some small amount, but never a big amount. If they are not happy with that, I tell them to leave. You are in control, not them. This is a buyer's market. Always be prepared to walk away since BJ is full of crap and scams, and can be much pricier than some other cities.

I don't know if the Lily/etc girls have a particular payment policy. Like I said, never used them.

Let me know if you have a good time ;)

taikoo
16-08-2011, 09:32 PM
Here is my FR for a girl from Maria for :eek:BOOBS:eek: lover.

When i open my door i saw a SYT wearing kinda 旗袍 standing outside, I was telling myself idf she just came from a party somewhere?? Although her body was all cover up to the neck, still cant hide her huge assets under her clothes.

Name: xiao xue from sichuan (i think maria has a few xiao xue must indicate the tall one, maybe the previous one left... anyway...).
Look: 7/10 look shy but sweet.
Height: 164 net height with no hills.
Body: slim with baby fat.
Skin: fair and smooth, some scars on the right thigh due to accident.
Boobs: 35D/E she said depending on brand she wear, ok la.. huge.
Frenching: only light kissing
Fingering: yes. with good response.
BBBJ: no. she said her 3rd day of work, not really know how to do, ok la.. nvm.
FJ: 8/10. nice ass and loud stereo.
GFE: 7/10. shy but friendly and accommodating.
Damage: RMB 500 + 100 transport

Thanks bro, for the info above. I just finished session with xiao xue. Description given by you is pefect. Pink nipples for an extremely good size pair of boobs.

Just one word for her - FANTASTIC!

I had amazing time with her. Probably best in my mongering life. She is so good. Guys, if you are in Beijing just don't miss her. Actually she obliged when I asked for a pic. I am not that tech savvy. Not able to upload her picture here....

taikoo
16-08-2011, 09:37 PM
[QUOTE=dragonfruit;6047428]Below my recent FR for Maria's girl...

Name: Li Meng from Chengdu.
Look: 6/10, not really a looker but because of her service level i gave her a 6.
Height: 155 (or slightly higher)
Body: fair & consider slim with some tummy
Boobs: 34C, nice n firm
Frenchinhg: yes
BBBJ: slow, good suction, deep throat... must say she's really good at this..
FJ: 9/10. Very responsive, knows how to enjoy helself. She came at least twice during our short session.
(She also told me she sometimes masturbate at home when she's horny!!!)
GFE: 9/10. should i say 够骚!!!
RTF: yes, when i need to have a good session.

QUOTE]

Bro, thanks once again. After reading your report, on sunday, had this gem. Your description is perfect. Had a nice time. Friendly girl. Very accommodating. However, my latest exerience with Xia Xue is better (see my earlier FR).

Btw, both the girls I got from Maria. Her English is good.

taikoo
16-08-2011, 09:40 PM
XiaoYu contact: +86 13651223962

Bros, XiaoYu's contact number is not correct. Right from Sunday I have been trying to call her but the announcement says this number is not in use.

Fyi....

frelanza
17-08-2011, 10:28 AM
Thanks for the heads up! I'll keep it in mind and let you guys know how it goes

GWiz
21-08-2011, 07:44 PM
Hi

Appreciate if any bro here can recommend a place to chill out in BJ Houhai.

Thanks

dragonfruit
23-08-2011, 11:23 PM
Thanks bro, for the info above. I just finished session with xiao xue. Description given by you is pefect. Pink nipples for an extremely good size pair of boobs.

Just one word for her - FANTASTIC!

I had amazing time with her. Probably best in my mongering life. She is so good. Guys, if you are in Beijing just don't miss her. Actually she obliged when I asked for a pic. I am not that tech savvy. Not able to upload her picture here....

glad u had fun bro..

your best one?? u will probably need to cheong more.. :D

hello ha
24-08-2011, 07:01 PM
massage with happy ending revisited !

I went to Beijing last week after a lapse of about 5 years , tried my luck with a phone no of a massage place in wangjing that provide outcall services, I used their service 5 years ago , surprising the joint is still there , so requested for a young, good looking messeur. the price quoted was 160 rmb + taxi fare.( same as 5 years ago .......inflation is not affecting their pricing !!)

Arrived 30 minutes later, went down to take her up the room, a pleasantly looking girl of about 23 age, from Hubei

I striped down, she started with oil massage on the back, really nice especially my back and neck was aching after the midnite flight from KL to Bj. this went on for about 30 min, then she started her sensual massage, started with massaging my backside , slowly playing with my didi from behind, shiok !!

after awhile, cannot tahan liao, so turn over, she continued the sensual HJ slowly and continue to tease me, allowed me to touch her everywhere but reluctant to take off her clothing , her smiling face and continues asking "shuan ma?" was damn sexy, cum after a few minute.

overall, I am happy with the services , her stats are as below :

name : sun li
face : 6/10
neh neh : 34 i think :)
massage : 7/10
gfe : 8/10
HJ : 9/10
damage : paid her 300 rmb all in
wir : yes

she gave me her mobile and ask me to call her the next day , I did, and it was even more fun, will post my fr later
hi bro,

sounds good. mind to share the contact? will be in bj next week.

thks.

GWiz
25-08-2011, 02:01 PM
Bros, XiaoYu's contact number is not correct. Right from Sunday I have been trying to call her but the announcement says this number is not in use.

Fyi....

I just returned from BJ after spending a week there. Was there alone on my 1st night, thereby access to the database of SBF and many thanks to all that had contributed. I managed to reached Xiaoyu at the number indicated last week ard 11pm, as it was late she told me that I do not have any choice except for a local Beijing girl.

My personal rating
Alice
look: 5.8
Body: 6.5
Attitude: 8.5
chatty: 8.5
FJ/BJ: 8
Damage: can't remember was it Y500 or Y600+100 for transport I opt for the short as Alice look was not to my expectation, however Overnight is definitely Y1100/-

Some of my FR itinerary
Spend the next few nights at 凯福 not much quantity but the quality werre plentiful while 宵云一号, my opinion are choice and quality were much more fantastic, most girls at both joints are tall and slim most avg ard 1.68-1.78, but sadly the price are quite steep to me. So decided to negotiate and stick to one of the girl for my remaining stays.
Houhai resemble Boat Quay lots of pubs with live bands surrounding the lake.
WuDakou young locals and foreigners small disco pub.
Manage to visits Xiu (mixed crowd locals and foreigners), Vics and Mixed (more younger locals)

DaDong (4 branches do call for reservation otherwise waiting time 40mins) and Diamond Restaurant (钻石大酒楼)are my favorites, this is my virgin trip to BJ and so was my companion, we didn't managed to locate nice economy restaurant.

One bad experience is the Farmhouse Restaurant 农家饭,Y700 for 2 persons and food was terrible, especially the fish asked them several times how much the smallest fish weight, they keeps replied 1 cattie and they will give us the smallest but ended up with a 3 catties fish. The price are of no difference from the city restaurants. Unless there are strong recommendation think most can give it a pass. The Farmhouse Restaurant in other province I visited fares much better and reasonable providing tastier meals.

Cheers

diabo1ica1
25-08-2011, 02:38 PM
anyone checked out the new sparks yet?

anyway i'm just chilling around in beijing at the moment. if there're any parties, do give a shout. i'd be glad to party up with any fun loving people

CookiesMonster
25-08-2011, 02:53 PM

I am going out with some bros tonight. You are welcome to join. PM me if you are keen.

nameci
25-08-2011, 03:07 PM
That's interesting, I had a local Beijing girl called Alice once as well, back during the Chinese New Year period but it was under Lily's stable. Interesting to know that Xiaoyu has one that seems similar, haha.

GWiz
25-08-2011, 09:12 PM
That's interesting, I had a local Beijing girl called Alice once as well, back during the Chinese New Year period but it was under Lily's stable. Interesting to know that Xiaoyu has one that seems similar, haha.

Hmm.....my apology ...I might be wrong and confused with the mamasans...I took down some numbers from SBF, unable to verify the numbers cause everything are deleted....anyway..Alice perform stroking the arse while doing bbbj. Her number ends with X5234.

alone_in_sg
25-08-2011, 09:12 PM
Any ctc? i will be in bj next mth.

Thanks bro!

frelanza
25-08-2011, 10:00 PM
Returning the favor. Here's my first review.

Name: Wendy from Chengdu, via Lily
Look: 6.5 / she's cute but her short curly red hair may not do it for some.
Height: 5 ft 4
Body: Slight frame but not too skinny. I would guess ~ 100 lbs.
Boobs: Perky B's. Fun nips
Frenching: I'm not into that with working girls.
BBBJ: Playful and deliberate. Tongue action
FJ: 3 positions. Felt a little rushed. Seemed to enjoy doggie a lot.
GFE: 6/10. She kept answering her phone before and after we did the deed. That was really annoying. She's a friendly one. Likes to chat. Lots of kissing in the beginning

Overall Wendy is a fun lay. She's got a tight body and knows how to use it. Downside was that she kept answering her phone and she stayed at max 40 min. 1 shot and done. I was looking for someone who'd hang out and mess around some more.

Hope that helps.

Xiaozhang
25-08-2011, 11:11 PM
Initially I wanted to try Shan shan from Xiao yu, but tried to text her no response for a number of hours. I think one of the guy said the number is no longer in use. So go through the site again and get hold of this ami site, http://www.amisweets.blog.com/. Send them a text and the AMI response and asking for my preferences, told her I would like sweet looking, petite, slim and slim leg. She recommend me xiao han (小菡)。

Anyway, long story short. Girl arrive on time within 40 minutes, pretty good consider they are at WangJin and I m at financial street.

She certainly meet my expectation (don't expect it look the same as shown in the website, but I think she looks better than the one in the website) Small, and petite, sweet smile, nice pairs of legs especially she is wearing a hot pants that sure kills. Good size handful tits for her petite body.

Overall service was good, get wet very easily sure a horny little girl. Not sure if she do BBBJ as I ask for a covered BJ. Don't french just light kisses. you are welcome to DATY if you wanted to.

For those who wanted to try can call the number listed on the website, 134 2633 1192. As I type chinese text so I found communicating with them via sms is good and efficient especially if you get a local chinese number without incurring those roaming text fee.

happy hunting guy

dragonfruit
26-08-2011, 01:37 AM
Hmm.....my apology ...I might be wrong and confused with the mamasans...I took down some numbers from SBF, unable to verify the numbers cause everything are deleted....anyway..Alice perform stroking the arse while doing bbbj. Her number ends with X5234.

for almost all the OKT "mentioned" here in this thread, they know each other.. so not surprising they do share the same girl... sometimes the same girl may also use different name with different OKT... if u use these OKT more often u will know what i mean..

so i guess it doesn't matter who u call, more important is the OKT that understand your need and provide better service.

So OKTsss (Ami, Maria, Xiao Yu, Lilly) if u r reading this... u know what to do...

wildandkinky
26-08-2011, 08:30 AM
Any bros going out tonight (Friday night) who doesn't mind me and my friend joining?

nameci
26-08-2011, 10:58 AM
Might have something on with some bros tonight, not confirmed. PM your number.

hello ha
27-08-2011, 02:09 AM
Hi bro

Will be in bj first time next weekend. Read thru forums here about lily, maria... on 'outcall service provider'...

Wonder anyone has good intro for overnight? Is it relatively less choices?

Many thanks in advanced.

nameci
27-08-2011, 06:03 PM
Hi bro

Will be in bj first time next weekend. Read thru forums here about lily, maria... on 'outcall service provider'...

Wonder anyone has good intro for overnight? Is it relatively less choices?

Many thanks in advanced.

Always follow the old saying 'One man's meat is another man's poison' and Lily and Maria are basically the more well-known options available to SBF bros.

You can read the thread for recommendations but you can also just try your luck by calling the providers and telling them what you're interested in. And yes, overnighting usually has less 'fantastic' choice compared to short-time.

wildandkinky
28-08-2011, 11:28 AM
Might have something on with some bros tonight, not confirmed. PM your number.
Hey bro nameci.
Just wanted to thank for the last night. It was a wonderful night and it was so much fun. We should definitely repet it again soon :-)

SALTYPR
29-08-2011, 03:19 PM
Just finish a session with 'mao mao' from okt lily, asked for young girl and FR as follow:

OKT: Lily
Name: mao mao
Look: 5/10 not syt, very plain
Boob: A cup
Body: 5/10 big frame for her height
Skin: 7.5/10
BJ: 3/10 <30sec with capon
HJ: 0/10 diy, shoot on her body
Service: 9/10 arrival on time, 1st impression, not my type but decided to give chance, bring her up to my room, she shower and then service began, little bro unable to unload after a few try, finally HJ to unload. hardworking girl willing to try all position but score very low on look/body/bj department hence unable to shoot

okt: 7/10 , asked for young ger, got young girl,

rtf: no

omg888
31-08-2011, 01:13 AM
Woohoo! Just reached Beijing.

Am thinking of trying girls from Lily's stable.

Wonder what time is the last out call for her girls? :D

Joshzzz
31-08-2011, 02:01 AM
Thanks for honest FR. Added to your rep.

Just finish a session with 'mao mao' from okt lily, asked for young girl and FR as follow:

Ironman123
31-08-2011, 05:44 PM
Hi big bro in BJ,

Just reached Beijing and wonder any bro can provide mamasan contact and price for a short time here. Many thanks in advance.

QQBoy
02-09-2011, 07:30 PM
Bro, your definition of a SYT is very high leh...Mao mao is only 18 years old, so her boobs are stilll in development stage. In terms of looks, let the bros decide if she is worth only a 5. Here's her snapshot.

http://i52.tinypic.com/2chuws1.jpg

Service: 9/10 arrival on time, 1st impression, not my type but decided to give chance, bring her up to my room, she shower and then service began, little bro unable to unload after a few try, finally HJ to unload. hardworking girl willing to try all position but score very low on look/body/bj department hence unable to shoot

nameci
02-09-2011, 08:59 PM
Bro, your definition of a SYT is very high leh...Mao mao is only 18 years old, so her boobs are stilll in development stage. In terms of looks, let the bros decide if she is worth only a 5. Here's her snapshot.

http://i52.tinypic.com/2chuws1.jpg

Bro, serious or not? That looks more like a Jap model or something loh. Don't mean to doubt but I still haven't seen Lily send me anything that looks like that picture, plus how many China girls take pictures in that sort of pose and with that sort of quality? :confused:

edwardlim
03-09-2011, 09:16 AM
Dear Brothers,

I've been getting a lot of tips in this forum, and thought it is my time to contribute back to the brothers here.

Feel very bored after arriving Beijing for a few days, so on Friday evening, my boss brought me to 金钻 KTV in Haidian area. He said we have to start early to catch the good fish, so by 8pm, were were already in the room choosing our girl friends. This place is patronized by locals, standard is so so, and nothing to shout about. The girls come from different cities of China. Damage here is RMB300 for tips, and RMB1,000 to take back for a quickie. Since I am staying in Landmark hotel in Chaoyang, it's quite a distance away, so the girl didn't want to follow me back unless I pay her RMB2,000 for overnight. My boss advised me not to waste money on her, and instead gave me a few numbers to arrange for house calls. When I got back to my room, it was already 2am, but damn, I have the sexual urge, so pick up the phone and call for room service. By 230am, Nancy arrived in the hotel lobby, and called me to fetch her from the lobby. I was quite surprise to see a tall and sexy lady. She asked if we can have a few beers first. Sure, why not? We hit the bar and chatted, and in no time, we have finished a dozen of Heineken. By the time we went back to the room, it's already 4am!

Looks: 8/10 (she looks better than the KTV gals)
Body: 8/10 (I love tall and sexy china babe)
French: She initiated it. Very automatic. Girlfriend feeling felt
BBBJ: 9/10 (I really like it when she lick my balls)
Fuckjob: 8.5/10 (She really knows how to enjoy sex. I could see that she was in orgasm when she went on top and rock hard and fast for 2 minutes)
Attitude: After my first cum, she did a lap dance on top of me, rubbing her pussy on my thigh, so fucking sexy and seducing, especially when she push her breast together. She also lifted up my butt, put her legs underneath me and go in between my legs and tried to let me breast fuck her!!! This girl is damn experienced and really HOT!!!

We went to bed at 6am and woke up 1pm. Nancy told me she have to leave, otherwise her mamasan will need to fine her, so we have another round before he left my room at 2pm.

Total Damage: RMB1000 + RMB100 taxi fare

Since it is Saturday, my boss have to stay with the family, so I am left alone in the hotel. Walked around landmark hotel, looks like there isn't much action in this area, so I had dinner in a small restaurant near the hotel. Went back to the room and decided to call the mamasan again to arrange for another girl this time. Since it was only 8pm, the mamasan said it was too early for overnight, so she could only arrange for a quickie for me. At 9pm, Xixi called me and told me that she has arrived the lobby. Wow, sweet, young and innocent, Xixi is only 18 years old. She is very shy, and need a while to warm up. She said she only came to Beijing yesterday, and ask me if I could forgive her if her service is not good enough. We got into action after that since I have only 1 hour. Since she is new, I have to lead the dance. It's like playing teacher and student. I like that!!!

Looks: 8/10 (if she put on the CHIJ uniform, you'll think that she's your next door neighbour's daughter)
Body: 7/10 (still in development stage)
BBBJ: 6/10 (no experience, need to guide her)
Fuckjob: 8/10 (different kind of experience)
Damage: RMB500 + RMB100 taxi fare

what's the mamasan's name? for your first overnight gal mentioned, so in total u paid SGD220 is it? but got include condom n room?

edwardlim
03-09-2011, 09:28 AM
Initially I wanted to try Shan shan from Xiao yu, but tried to text her no response for a number of hours. I think one of the guy said the number is no longer in use. So go through the site again and get hold of this ami site, http://www.amisweets.blog.com/. Send them a text and the AMI response and asking for my preferences, told her I would like sweet looking, petite, slim and slim leg. She recommend me xiao han (小菡)。

Anyway, long story short. Girl arrive on time within 40 minutes, pretty good consider they are at WangJin and I m at financial street.

She certainly meet my expectation (don't expect it look the same as shown in the website, but I think she looks better than the one in the website) Small, and petite, sweet smile, nice pairs of legs especially she is wearing a hot pants that sure kills. Good size handful tits for her petite body.

Overall service was good, get wet very easily sure a horny little girl. Not sure if she do BBBJ as I ask for a covered BJ. Don't french just light kisses. you are welcome to DATY if you wanted to.

For those who wanted to try can call the number listed on the website, 134 2633 1192. As I type chinese text so I found communicating with them via sms is good and efficient especially if you get a local chinese number without incurring those roaming text fee.

happy hunting guy

how reliable is the blogspot? is there room n condom provided? let's say i will be staying at dongcheng district of beijing, will the girl come over?

lky123
03-09-2011, 12:53 PM
hi bros out there
i will be in beijing from 4th sept - 9 sept 2011
any spa or sauna avail for takeaway
i will be residing in chaoyang district fairmont
cannot order takeaway as will be there with my family

thanks bros

nameci
03-09-2011, 02:02 PM
hi bros out there
i will be in beijing from 4th sept - 9 sept 2011
any spa or sauna avail for takeaway
i will be residing in chaoyang district fairmont
cannot order takeaway as will be there with my family

thanks bros

Your post is a bit messy leh, takeaway cannot but want spa/sauna for takeaway? Haha.

Depends on how much time you have and how much you're willing to pay. Beijing isn't the best place for that though, esp like what the other bros say if you've been to Shanghai or anywhere else.

2-0-1-2
04-09-2011, 12:20 AM
i've been out of town on business for several months. during this period, Beijing's very strict and dead but most South China cities were still OK. so i'm lucky, aha... different from Beijing, easy to get girls from saunas and KTVs, even from streets, hah... outcalls not so popular in these cities... seems Maria remembered me well... got in touch with me and told me there were many new talents in her stable, especially Yun Yun, 175cm tall, real model, very very attractive, wonderful figure... wah... delivering her to my hotel by plane then, i said to her in jest... in fact i guess Maria was probably wondering why i hadn't called her talents for such a long time, as she didn't know i'm not in town for such a long time, heh...

made an appointment with Maria this afternoon and about 10:30pm Yun Yun came to knock at my door... at the first sight, wah, fantastic! a 175 cm tall elegant model with a seductive dress, nice curve, nice long legs... we took a bath together first. wah, wonderful naked body! she saw me with a slight smile and then put her hand on my breast, then touch my breast slightly and slowly... help me find the right mood and i'm fully horny... surely, a nice session... have to say this talent Yun Yun is worth the money -- 1500 for an hour

viewed back couple of pages, some bros claimed to get the same girls from different OKTs... yes, it happened to me couple of times before as well. it's clear that some girls are shared by different OKTs... or maybe just like one bro said these different OKTs would know each other in private...

in a sense, we need a bit of luck to get our favorite angels... so good luck, to all bros here...

PS: a contact list of OKTs on this board -- updated 03/09/2011

Maria: 139-1124-6512 http://www.maria2050.blog.com/
Lily: 135-5288-5100 (any bro know?)
Escort China: 159-0155-7624 http://www.escortchina.blog.com/
Ami: 134-2633-1192 http://www.amisweets.blog.com/

2-0-1-2
04-09-2011, 12:40 AM

hi, bro, what's the damage? the mao mao you had was the same girl on the photo bro QQBoy uploaded? if yes, i'll call Lily for this girl definitely...

Sensasicihui
04-09-2011, 08:18 AM
dear bro, usually 4-5 stars hotels, both international and local, are safe. no worry please. and some of my friends, they're local gong-an, informed me that it's not so strict in Beijing recently... and you don't have to prepare condoms as the girls will take. but i usually do because sometimes i don't like the ones girls take...

tell me here, or PM me, what's your favorite girl's type please if you need any suggestions... maybe i can give you a little help... cheers

Halo bro... I'm newbie here.

I am at beijing now and plan to use maria service (I want to try xiao xue-sichuan girl, coz the FR make me always thinking of her :D ).

Is beijing strict this time? Coz I saw at news there's sweeping at beijing.

I am stay at friend apartment now, so i will check in hotel budget just for having fun with maria's girls. Is it safe?

Thank bro...

Sensasicihui
04-09-2011, 09:03 AM
dear bro, usually 4-5 stars hotels, both international and local, are safe. no worry please. and some of my friends, they're local gong-an, informed me that it's not so strict in Beijing recently... and you don't have to prepare condoms as the girls will take. but i usually do because sometimes i don't like the ones girls take...

tell me here, or PM me, what's your favorite girl's type please if you need any suggestions... maybe i can give you a little help... cheers

Dear senior bro.. I am newbie here.

I am staying at beijing now and want to use maria service (xiao xue - read at this forum).

Is beijing strict this period time? Coz i saw news on tv,police sweeping hotels.

I am stay at friend's apartment, so i am planning to book budget hotel to execute, is it safe.

Thank

lazakw
04-09-2011, 09:55 AM
Hi Bros, I will in Beijing from this afternoon to Thursday, staying at the crap Presidential Hotel Fuxingmenwa. Any bros wanna hang out? Love to make some contacts in Beijing.

QQBoy
04-09-2011, 04:02 PM
Bro, serious or not? That looks more like a Jap model or something loh. Don't mean to doubt but I still haven't seen Lily send me anything that looks like that picture, plus how many China girls take pictures in that sort of pose and with that sort of quality? :confused:

of course real photo la....anyway, Mao mao has left Beijing yesterday because she is not comfortable to do outcall in Beijing after working for a few weeks. You can still call Lily to check out if she has other new babes. Lily told me there is another girl called Lu Lu, 22 years old, but I've not seen her before.

nameci
04-09-2011, 06:20 PM
of course real photo la....anyway, Mao mao has left Beijing yesterday because she is not comfortable to do outcall in Beijing after working for a few weeks. You can still call Lily to check out if she has other new babes. Lily told me there is another girl called Lu Lu, 22 years old, but I've not seen her before.

No worries, I always give chance to Lily to finally provide someone interesting for me that will make me go gaga, haha.

SALTYPR
05-09-2011, 03:07 AM
hi, bro, what's the damage? the mao mao you had was the same girl on the photo bro QQBoy uploaded? if yes, i'll call Lily for this girl definitely...

I didn't manage to see the photo as it was removed when I login today, damage 600rmb. I didn't mean to offense anyone when I score Mao Mao 5/10 on her look, it was just my humble opinion, do take it with a pinch of salt :-)

If can upload photo again, I can verify gladly

CookiesMonster
05-09-2011, 08:32 PM
Any bros wanna go do some healthy excercise like walk for 8km and hit a little white ball this week , not weekend? Cost cheaper than a bonk....hahahaha. Interested PM me.

dragonfruit
05-09-2011, 09:18 PM
Any bros wanna go do some healthy excercise like walk for 8km and hit a little white ball this week , not weekend? Cost cheaper than a bonk....hahahaha. Interested PM me.

where do u have in mind? weekday only?

2-0-1-2
05-09-2011, 11:58 PM
I didn't manage to see the photo as it was removed when I login today, damage 600rmb. I didn't mean to offense anyone when I score Mao Mao 5/10 on her look, it was just my humble opinion, do take it with a pinch of salt :-)

the girl on the photo bro QQboy uploaded is very beautiful, so i had thought she was a 1000 quality girl...

since this photo was removed and this girl's left, there seems no need to verify now. anyway, thanks for your FR and reply...

2-0-1-2
06-09-2011, 12:13 AM
Dear senior bro.. I am newbie here.

I am staying at beijing now and want to use maria service (xiao xue - read at this forum).

Is beijing strict this period time? Coz i saw news on tv,police sweeping hotels.

I am stay at friend's apartment, so i am planning to book budget hotel to execute, is it safe.

Thank

sorry for the late reply. It's kinda strict recently, so you'd better call girls to your apartment. otherwise, you'll have to book a 4 or 5 stars hotel...

Sensasicihui
06-09-2011, 03:13 PM
sorry for the late reply. It's kinda strict recently, so you'd better call girls to your apartment. otherwise, you'll have to book a 4 or 5 stars hotel...

Thanks for the reply bro senior.

Xiaozhang
06-09-2011, 09:43 PM
how reliable is the blogspot? is there room n condom provided? let's say i will be staying at dongcheng district of beijing, will the girl come over?

So far so good I have tried a number of them from all four mamasan mentioned most frequently in this thread, Lily, Maria, AMI and XiaoYu. Though picture shown may not be the actual girl, but I would say I m happy with their selection about 70-75% of what they sent over. These are all outcall, they do not provide room, they go to your hotel or apartment. Girls will bring their own condom. They go to any hotels within Beijing city, I would say anything within the 5th ring road and even to hotel at the airport.

What I would recommend you to do is once you met a girl that click with you and you are happy with her service. Ask her mobile number and most of time they give you if they also enjoy your company. Next time you text her directly without go through their mamasan. Once you become her regular she will provide you more GFE service. For the same price you get more personal service. It works for me 100% of the time. My experience is you need to build a portfolio of about 6-7 girls, then you can sure of enjoyable stay every single time when you are in Beijing.

6-7 girls are required because sometime they are on code red, sometime they are out of town and some time they cannot make it at certain time that you wanted.

Girls in Beijing seems to be more down to earth and provide better overall service versus those in Shanghai, where they tend to ask for more money and service are simply not the same level as those in Beijing even though they could be coming from the same province in China.

dragonfruit
06-09-2011, 09:49 PM

bro.. photo still there.. probably block by certain ISP, i need to turn on my VPN to view the photo.

dragonfruit
06-09-2011, 09:54 PM
Girls in Beijing seems to be more down to earth and provide better overall service versus those in Shanghai, where they tend to ask for more money and service are simply not the same level as those in Beijing even though they could be coming from the same province in China.

bro.. in Shanghai u get Sauna every where at quite reasonable price, most importantly u get to pick what u like... this is expensive yet hard to get in beijing...

alone_in_sg
06-09-2011, 10:39 PM
Hi bro,

I will be in BJ in 2 weeks time. I like girl with GFE and who does frenching. Of course, it don't hurt for the gal to have a pretty face. If she has C cup will be nice. Any recommendation?

Thanks!

dragonfruit
06-09-2011, 11:33 PM
Here is a local site with lots of info on sauna/massage on or around beijing with FR from locals of where to get action.

http://www.fengyuetiyan.com/

i tried 罗马假日 in 燕郊 few weeks ago, price range from around min 2xx to max 6xx (forgot the exact price liao) depending on the service u want, anyway the girl will explain the package to u in the room. The 2xx package do come with FJ but do not expect too much on service. I had a 4xx package wich come with boobs massage, BJ with cold/hot water, and finish with a FJ.

As far as I can see quality of the girl there are between 3-7/10, would say not many of 7. There were at least 30 girls on duty that day.

Happy cheonging!!!:D

nameci
07-09-2011, 12:20 AM
Here is a local site with lots of info on sauna/massage on or around beijing with FR from locals of where to get action.

i tried 罗马假日 in 燕郊 few weeks ago, price range from around min 2xx to max 6xx (forgot the exact price liao) depending on the service u want, anyway the girl will explain the package to u in the room. The 2xx package do come with FJ but do not expect too much on service. I had a 4xx package wich come with boobs massage, BJ with cold/hot water, and finish with a FJ.

As far as I can see quality of the girl there are between 3-7/10, would say not many of 7. There were at least 30 girls on duty that day.

Been there a couple of times, and it's been overall good for me, there's a 800RMB option for 3 hrs, haha. Also overnight options if you arrive in yanjiao late and think of staying over. Some bros I brought there have differing opinions of the joint but I've had decent experience so far and good chatting with the girls since I usually take the 3 hr option.

Only downside like most people will say about Yanjiao, it's a distance away from central beijing so not everyone has the time or wants to make the effort to go.

nameci
07-09-2011, 12:23 AM
bro.. photo still there.. probably block by certain ISP, i need to turn on my VPN to view the photo.

Nope, the photo is gone, deleted or moved as stated by tinypic.

markeus
07-09-2011, 02:35 PM
Anyone tried 京城码头 before?
http://hi.baidu.com/jcmtxy

Been there a couple of times, and it's been overall good for me, there's a 800RMB option for 3 hrs, haha....
Only downside like most people will say about Yanjiao, it's a distance away from central beijing so not everyone has the time or wants to make the effort to go.

nameci
07-09-2011, 02:50 PM
Anyone tried 京城码头 before?
http://hi.baidu.com/jcmtxy

The decor of the place looks quite atas on both the inside and outside and if it's that centrally located i'd think the price would be quite high as well for them to stay in business.

Any bros willing to take the first plunge? Haha

CookiesMonster
07-09-2011, 04:35 PM
where do u have in mind? weekday only?

Weekday cheaper ma. Thinking of Beijing country club or some club that has special offer. Most are on Monday though (if it is not a PH). Do you have something in mind?

markeus
07-09-2011, 05:30 PM
Suppose to be quite central, i think - 朝阳区青年路雅成一里
The rates advertised as 680元/小时
http://www.fengyuetiyan.com/Shop25.html

Dunno true or not. BJ bros...pls FR! :D

The decor of the place looks quite atas on both the inside and outside and if it's that centrally located i'd think the price would be quite high as well for them to stay in business.

Any bros willing to take the first plunge? Haha

dragonfruit
07-09-2011, 09:46 PM
Weekday cheaper ma. Thinking of Beijing country club or some club that has special offer. Most are on Monday though (if it is not a PH). Do you have something in mind?

weekday cant do la. quite bz with work.

went to beijing golf & country club last saturday, rate was not bad it was about 700 each.

u can try this site rate is quite good. considering weekend.
http://www.chinabooking.net.cn/Cn/Index.asp

ebonkie
08-09-2011, 10:42 AM
Suppose to be quite central, i think - 朝阳区青年路雅成一里
The rates advertised as 680元/小时
http://www.fengyuetiyan.com/Shop25.html

Dunno true or not. BJ bros...pls FR! :D

Hi Bro,

I will be on business trip from 19th till 21st Sept

Any good FRs from the above mentioned venue?

Pretty keen on places in Caoyang area

ebonkie
08-09-2011, 11:06 AM
seems Maria remembered me well... got in touch with me and told me there were many new talents in her stable, especially Yun Yun, 175cm tall, real model, very very attractive, wonderful figure... wah... delivering her to my hotel by plane then, i said to her in jest... in fact i guess Maria was probably wondering why i hadn't called her talents for such a long time, as she didn't know i'm not in town for such a long time, heh...

made an appointment with Maria this afternoon and about 10:30pm Yun Yun came to knock at my door... at the first sight, wah, fantastic! a 175 cm tall elegant model with a seductive dress, nice curve, nice long legs... we took a bath together first. wah, wonderful naked body! she saw me with a slight smile and then put her hand on my breast, then touch my breast slightly and slowly... help me find the right mood and i'm fully horny... surely, a nice session... have to say this talent Yun Yun is worth the money -- 1500 for an hour

PS: a contact list of OKTs on this board -- updated 03/09/2011

Maria: 139-1124-6512 http://www.maria2050.blog.com/
Lily: 135-5288-5100 (any bro know?)
Escort China: 159-0155-7624 http://www.escortchina.blog.com/
Ami: 134-2633-1192 http://www.amisweets.blog.com/

Hi Bro

Any chance of getting Yun Yun's direct ctc?

Only keen to go direct to FL instead of OKTs.. LOL

CookiesMonster
08-09-2011, 03:38 PM
[QUOTE=dragonfruit;6316308]weekday cant do la. quite bz with work.

went to beijing golf & country club last saturday, rate was not bad it was about 700 each.

u can try this site rate is quite good. considering weekend.
http://www.chinabooking.net.cn/Cn/Index.asp[/QUOTE

No prob. I booked mine either through Chinamobile or an agent that can get quite good rates as well. There is a Aseanplus tournament sponsored by Tiger beer next Sat. You going?

dragonfruit
08-09-2011, 09:35 PM
No prob. I booked mine either through Chinamobile or an agent that can get quite good rates as well. There is a Aseanplus tournament sponsored by Tiger beer next Sat. You going?

not going bro.

nowhere
09-09-2011, 02:17 AM
Bro,

This is quite an interesting babe as she is working as a secretary in an international company. Had a couple of sessions with her and the highlight is the shaven pussy. Loads of stereo sound as well during the deed so it is a thumbs up. Only downside is that she looks a little old (although probably only 26/27) coz of her hectic lifestyle.

ebonkie
09-09-2011, 02:58 AM
Bro,

This is quite an interesting babe as she is working as a secretary in an international company. Had a couple of sessions with her and the highlight is the shaven pussy. Loads of stereo sound as well during the deed so it is a thumbs up. Only downside is that she looks a little old (although probably only 26/27) coz of her hectic lifestyle.

Hi Bro,

Can PM me this shaven pussy and stereo sound FL's ctc

I will be hopping by BJ the following week

Cheers

liululan
09-09-2011, 08:50 PM

Hi,

I am new to this board. I will visit Beijing in Oct. I wonder if it will still be strict after China's National Day holiday (10/1 week)? In your guys' opinion, which District is the most dangerous? ChaoYang?

How can I tell the stars of a hotel? If the hotel is an international brand, but under a relatively low category of that brand, would it still be safe?

I also heard that people with foreign passport would have little or no trouble if he got caught by police, compared with Chinese citizen? Or what would be the worst scenario?

Never been to Beijing before, so I just want to do some homework.. :D
thanks!

dragonfruit
09-09-2011, 11:00 PM
I also heard that people with foreign passport would have little or no trouble if he got caught by police, compared with Chinese citizen? Or what would be the worst scenario?

thanks!

haha bro.. whether u r local or foreigner i do not think u get away with it if u r caught breaking the law... worst case they put u into jail lo...

Icheonster
10-09-2011, 02:15 PM
View through this thread but so much FRs on OKT mummies.. where s the source for direct FL contact??

Dont really flavour ones from OKT MMs...

Icheonster
10-09-2011, 02:22 PM
Bro,

Bro nowhere,

Pls PM this shaven & stereo sound chick.. Keen to test her drive...

Geffen
10-09-2011, 11:02 PM
Hi bros,

Anyone partying this week? I'll travel to BJ couple of times every year but haven't partied there since last year with couple of bros.

Feel free to PM me if anything is going on. Weekdays are no issue!

Thanks!!

liululan
11-09-2011, 12:14 AM
Hi Bros,

I got some etiquette question for outcall service in Beijing.. Sorry if they are silly questions.. I have never been to Beijing before so want to be prepared.. :)

1. For outcall service in hotel, where should I meet the girl? At my room, in hotel lobby, or outside hotel? Does hotel in Beijing allow the girl go to guest room directly, or the girl needs to call me first and so I can meet her in the lobby? or does hotel require the girl register? I do not know, but I think it may not be a bad idea to ask the girl to register for safety reason?

2. I read it is not a good idea to give your phone number to the girl (in case police got her phone in the future), but I wonder how will she notify you that she arrives? should I instead give her the room number so she call the hotel to ask the front desk to transfer the call to my room. But I heard in China hotel front desk will ask for the name of the guest otherwise they would not transfer the call.

3. Is morning time 10AM-12PM and late PM (3PM-6PM) relatively safe period? Also are there more choices of girl at the time?

4. I assume the girl will bring condom? Is there a restriction of the length of the service? like at most 1 hour? And how many times can a guy come (ejaculate) during a girl's visit?

5. When should I pay the girl? I heard that I need to pay half before the service?

6. Did anyone try any 楼凤 in Beijing?

Any safety advices will be greatly appreciated..

thanks!
Sam

nameci
11-09-2011, 04:45 AM
Hi Bros,

I got some etiquette question for outcall service in Beijing.. Sorry if they are silly questions.. I have never been to Beijing before so want to be prepared.. :)

1. For outcall service in hotel, where should I meet the girl? At my room, in hotel lobby, or outside hotel? Does hotel in Beijing allow the girl go to guest room directly, or the girl needs to call me first and so I can meet her in the lobby? or does hotel require the girl register? I do not know, but I think it may not be a bad idea to ask the girl to register for safety reason?

2. I read it is not a good idea to give your phone number to the girl (in case police got her phone in the future), but I wonder how will she notify you that she arrives? should I instead give her the room number so she call the hotel to ask the front desk to transfer the call to my room. But I heard in China hotel front desk will ask for the name of the guest otherwise they would not transfer the call.

3. Is morning time 10AM-12PM and late PM (3PM-6PM) relatively safe period? Also are there more choices of girl at the time?

4. I assume the girl will bring condom? Is there a restriction of the length of the service? like at most 1 hour? And how many times can a guy come (ejaculate) during a girl's visit?

5. When should I pay the girl? I heard that I need to pay half before the service?

6. Did anyone try any 楼凤 in Beijing?

Any safety advices will be greatly appreciated..

thanks!
Sam

1. Depends on your hotel.

2. If you use the ones recommended in this thread, it's safe. At most just buy a cheap prepaid China sim and use that, dispose after you've finished your stint here.

3。If you're picking those times, it's still dependent on where you're staying. Some if not most of these girls are part-timers under the OKT and will be more available in the early evening hours, of course that might vary.

4. She will bring, but if you have your own, definitely better since you know what you like. If you're taking a girl from a OKT recommended in this thread, it's 1 hr for 1 shot for 600-700RMB, otherwise it's overnight for 1100-1200RMB for overnight, meaning 11+pm to 7am. Of course you can attempt to negotiate with the girl for more shots when she arrives at your room.

5. With the OKTs here, you pay the girl after the deed is done. If any girl requests for you to pay her before commencement, just reject and call the OKT, but that rarely/never happens. If you happen to find one on your own elsewhere, the recommendation is never to pay first.

6. Don't know what it is, so can't say.

Number one safety advice, don't be stupid and use your small head to think. :)

nameci
11-09-2011, 04:47 AM
Hi bros,

Anyone partying this week? I'll travel to BJ couple of times every year but haven't partied there since last year with couple of bros.

Feel free to PM me if anything is going on. Weekdays are no issue!

Thanks!!

The recommendation is to watch the thread and see if any of the bros post mention of an outing. Usually some of the bros are quite accommodating, but don't leave it to them to be proactive to invite you when you are more keen to join a group.

Just my two cents. And if you're KTV partying, try the other thread too.

Geffen
11-09-2011, 07:22 AM
The recommendation is to watch the thread and see if any of the bros post mention of an outing. Usually some of the bros are quite accommodating, but don't leave it to them to be proactive to invite you when you are more keen to join a group.

Thanks.. I'll keep a lookout but as there didn't seem to be much going on so I thought of posting an open entry. Anyways, even if it's just for dinner it's fine. Doesn't have to be just KTV la.. Haha..

liululan
11-09-2011, 11:13 AM
Thanks Bro!

hmm.. so how can I know that? Ask hotel staff? :)

2. If you use the ones recommended in this thread, it's safe. At most just buy a cheap prepaid China sim and use that, dispose after you've finished your stint here.

I was told that I can buy a sim card in China at newsstand, and I do not have to buy at mobile company's branch where I need to present my ID card. is it true?

4. She will bring

Is the condom that the girl brings quality enough? ;)

6. Don't know what it is, so can't say.

楼凤 is the kind of girl who is normally part timer and has her own place available rather than going to hotel.. I think it is quite popular in Hong Kong.

Thanks a lot again!

liululan
11-09-2011, 11:22 AM

3。If you're picking those times, it's still dependent on where you're staying. Some if not most of these girls are part-timers under the OKT and will be more available in the early evening hours, of course that might vary.

Also I wonder if it is safer to check in together with the girl so everyone would think we are couple? (I anyway need to book a hotel room in a different hotel since I have a female co-worker staying next door to my "business" hotel room. :p) I do not know if that is viable since I will use my foreign country passport and the girl will use her Chinese ID card.

Thanks bros..

Pearl
11-09-2011, 01:30 PM

Must thank you for keeping this thread alive.. Hao! :D

sexwstrangers
12-09-2011, 02:29 AM
Anyone tried the FLs around Jiangguo road, south of the China World Hotel? Basically some not so good looking girls approach you if you walk around here at night. In some cases they want to do the deed. In other cases they want to set you up. The ones who want to bang do not look very appealing at all. But has anyone ever tried going for the set up?

I wonder what the price and quality is like? I wonder if you end up following the mms into some dark back alley somewhere, or if they send a girl to your hotel? Maybe they take you to a room where you can choose from a few honeys? Definitely had that in a few other cities.

Just wondering how cheap I can get a hot babe in Beijing who really fucks well :)

dragonfruit
12-09-2011, 02:32 AM
楼凤 is the kind of girl who is normally part timer and has her own place available rather than going to hotel.. I think it is quite popular in Hong Kong.

Thanks a lot again!

bro.. look like u know beijing well, let us know where to find this 楼凤...

dragonfruit
12-09-2011, 03:01 AM
Anyone tried the FLs around Jiangguo road, south of the China World Hotel? Basically some not so good looking girls approach you if you walk around here at night. In some cases they want to do the deed. In other cases they want to set you up. The ones who want to bang do not look very appealing at all. But has anyone ever tried going for the set up?

Just wondering how cheap I can get a hot babe in Beijing who really fucks well :)

I think safety is more impoatant... i do not think it's a good idea to follow the FL or OKT to their place, unless u really know them (anyway never trust these chinese).

Also FYI, in general girls from OKT cost around 500-600, there r also model cat which could cost 800-1500, all above quote are for ST/1 hour of service.

if u do get a girl from ktv (unlikely they will go to hotel with u these days), price can be quite different from ktv to ktv but in general for cat3 is between 1100-1500, cat4 between 1500-1800, cat5 & above is at least 2.5k or more. All these for ST/1 pop, ON price is higher. Once a cat6 quoted me 5k for ST :eek: KNN...

nameci
12-09-2011, 04:01 AM
Thanks Bro!

hmm.. so how can I know that? Ask hotel staff? :)

I was told that I can buy a sim card in China at newsstand, and I do not have to buy at mobile company's branch where I need to present my ID card. is it true?

Is the condom that the girl brings quality enough? ;)

Thanks a lot again!

If you're in a decent enough hotel, the girl are always dressed appropriately enough to not be questioned when they get in the lift. If you've got a hotel that has keycard entry, then it's fairly obvious you need to meet her at the lobby or carpark elevator instead. Thus what i meant by depends on your hotel if you didn't get it.

Yes it's true.

Depends on what type of equipment you have in your pants then, if you're planning to have fun and don't even want to/dare not prepare your own condoms then deal with whatever she has.

This is Beijing, not Hong Kong. No sex141 for you to screen through. And 90% of the time in mainland China, you might be expecting to lose a kidney instead of having a good time, but do go ahead if you find one where you can be at her place and you aren't thinking you're heading into a trap. I have one but that's only because of special circumstances.

sexwstrangers
12-09-2011, 08:27 PM
I think safety is more impoatant... i do not think it's a good idea to follow the FL or OKT to their place, unless u really know them (anyway never trust these chinese).

Also FYI, in general girls from OKT cost around 500-600, there r also model cat which could cost 800-1500, all above quote are for ST/1 hour of service..

Yah with all the scams in Beijing I don't think I'd be following anyone around in Beijing. Just asking if that was how it works with the street OKTs.

I have no prob taking FL to my hotel but haven't seen many good FL in the area. And I don't trust the street OKTs to really supply a 'pretty' girl.

In the past I ordered 500 yuan girls from some website phone number and they were not so good looking. Had to send them packing. So I'm not hugely keen on calling numbers like that. I guess I'll just try the phone numbers discussed in this forum and hope the girls are better quality. Beijing is expensive compared to other parts of China and Asia! :(

dragonfruit
12-09-2011, 08:53 PM
In the past I ordered 500 yuan girls from some website phone number and they were not so good looking. Had to send them packing. So I'm not hugely keen on calling numbers like that. I guess I'll just try the phone numbers discussed in this forum and hope the girls are better quality. Beijing is expensive compared to other parts of China and Asia! :(

right bro, for a quicky, geylang girls r even more value for money...;)

rom22
13-09-2011, 01:31 PM
Yah with all the scams in Beijing I don't think I'd be following anyone around in Beijing. Just asking if that was how it works with the street OKTs.

I have no prob taking FL to my hotel but haven't seen many good FL in the area. And I don't trust the street OKTs to really supply a 'pretty' girl.

I think following anybody in China is a -BAD- idea, esp when they are offering you cheap drinks and girls. Had some experience with street OKTs around Gongti area. They will call a car with a couple of girls for you to choose. Standard is average/below average. After that you can bring the girl back to your place, you prob. have to pay the OKT first. The girls are almost guaranteed to give crappy service and you have to worry if they will run off with your $ when you are sleeping..

Would a better idea to try the established and trusted numbers on this thread.

alone_in_sg
13-09-2011, 07:13 PM
Thanks bro for the ctc

2-0-1-2
15-09-2011, 12:48 AM

bro.. look like u know beijing well, let us know where to find this 楼凤...

This is Beijing, not Hong Kong. No sex141 for you to screen through. And 90% of the time in mainland China, you might be expecting to lose a kidney instead of having a good time, but do go ahead if you find one where you can be at her place and you aren't thinking you're heading into a trap. I have one but that's only because of special circumstances.

bros, 凤楼 is becoming popular in beijing as well, hah... i've tried some recently via my local friends' recommendations. price varies from 400 to 800 for ST, girls' quality varies as well but most above average looks... having some gems among them... they did give me good GFE, which impressed me most...

2-0-1-2
15-09-2011, 01:16 AM

Been there a couple of times, and it's been overall good for me, there's a 800RMB option for 3 hrs, haha. Also overnight options if you arrive in yanjiao late and think of staying over. Some bros I brought there have differing opinions of the joint but I've had decent experience so far and good chatting with the girls since I usually take the 3 hr option.

Yanjiao sauna is another choice for these bros who're familiar with beijing and like to travel a bit far... and if you're an asian guy, i recommend Bi Hai Lang Chong instead of Roman Holiday... you can get more gems from the former and the price is cheaper, IMHO...

2-0-1-2
15-09-2011, 01:35 AM
Hi Bro

Any chance of getting Yun Yun's direct ctc?

Only keen to go direct to FL instead of OKTs.. LOL

ok, i'll try to get their private contacts for you if i think they're good... :D

but i tend to have a reliable OKT in between. it's more safe, IMHO...

Hi,

I am new to this board. I will visit Beijing in Oct. I wonder if it will still be strict after China's National Day holiday (10/1 week)? In your guys' opinion, which District is the most dangerous? ChaoYang?

How can I tell the stars of a hotel? If the hotel is an international brand, but under a relatively low category of that brand, would it still be safe?

thanks!

right, it will be good after National Day... book a 5 stars hotel please and it's safe usually... dont worry too much please...:p

nameci
15-09-2011, 09:05 AM
bro 2-0-1-2, definitely looking forward to some of your recommendations to try for the 凤楼

and also the address for bi hai lang chong in yanjiao. Better to PM hor. Haha. :p

sexwstrangers
15-09-2011, 09:19 PM
hi bro i am going to bejing soon
want to book http://www.asianescorts.com/escort/PussyCat-316?from=regular_list

Anyone else sense a bait-n-switch a-coming?

(You know it has to be fake: it's a smiling Russian WG :) )

sexwstrangers
15-09-2011, 09:26 PM
Dammit! Someone needs to change the wording on this forum. I nearly have a fucking heart attack every time I do a search.

There's a stupid little check-box labeled "search in child forums". Every fucking time I see this, my heart skips a beat thinking I've stumbled on to some kind of kiddie porn setup. Yes, I know it simply means whether the search should continue into sub-forums (which would be much better wording and not cause me to nearly die each time).

Not cool. Not fucking cool at all.

sexwstrangers
15-09-2011, 09:33 PM
Anyone got the 411 on hot non-Asians? Think I am in the mood for white meat for a change. Maybe it was that website posted a few posts back there. ;)

dragonfruit
15-09-2011, 10:54 PM
Anyone got the 411 on hot non-Asians? Think I am in the mood for white meat for a change. Maybe it was that website posted a few posts back there. ;)

if u like to try out russian, then go chocolate @ 朝外, or 七星岛 (not far from there too). rate i heard is about 800+ for ST (last year), quality wise average only.. i never tried so not sure too.

sexwstrangers
15-09-2011, 11:16 PM
if u like to try out russian, then go chocolate @ 朝外, or 七星岛 (not far from there too). rate i heard is about 800+ for ST (last year), quality wise average only.. i never tried so not sure too.

Best I can tell from the web, qixingdao is a KTV. If yes, thanks for the tip, but I'll pass. (Cost, KTV's only fun in big group, etc).

Chocolate seems more interesting. Their web site and email address is even hosted in Russia.

"Comfortable chairs and sofas were specially designed for the club. Chocolate is a big place where you can come with kids, because there is a special kids zone with small chairs and tables and a real ship."

Then it continues: "Two poles for strip dancers, Private dance room"

Well, okay then.

2-0-1-2
16-09-2011, 12:45 AM
bro 2-0-1-2, definitely looking forward to some of your recommendations to try for the 凤楼

and also the address for bi hai lang chong in yanjiao. Better to PM hor. Haha. :p

bro nameci, have PMed you what you want...

CookiesMonster
16-09-2011, 01:24 PM
Yanjiao sauna is another choice for these bros who're familiar with beijing and like to travel a bit far... and if you're an asian guy, i recommend Bi Hai Lang Chong instead of Roman Holiday... you can get more gems from the former and the price is cheaper, IMHO...

Bro,
Can you share the contact? Interested to try it out. thks

harrysally12345
16-09-2011, 09:07 PM

Can you send me the contact too? It seems on the net more people go for Roman Holiday.

Generally how busy is these 2 places? What time is better to go there?

Btw how much is Bi Hai Lang Chong?

dragonfruit
16-09-2011, 09:46 PM
Best I can tell from the web, qixingdao is a KTV. If yes, thanks for the tip, but I'll pass. (Cost, KTV's only fun in big group, etc).

Chocolate seems more interesting. Their web site and email address is even hosted in Russia.

"Comfortable chairs and sofas were specially designed for the club. Chocolate is a big place where you can come with kids, because there is a special kids zone with small chairs and tables and a real ship."

Then it continues: "Two poles for strip dancers, Private dance room"

Well, okay then.

bro, 七星岛 is a sleazy club not ktv, used to be at near Ritan park now moved to Bank of East Asia building not too far away. Although I never been to the new shop, I doubt they convert it to ktv... anyway if u have time & still fancy some russian meal, check out lo...

hkcoffee
17-09-2011, 10:13 PM
I am in Beijing now from 17 to 19 sep. In this hotel call regal court. B1 seems something funny going on. Any bro have encounter?

Oh yeah!
18-09-2011, 12:21 AM
hey bro! anyone know where else to go other than 农展馆北路?I am always going there for massage and a little extra. I am just looking for massage and a little hj after.. And hoping that it can be central Chaoyang. I am working near 团结湖。thanks!

liululan
18-09-2011, 02:06 AM
http://news.sohu.com/20110917/n319687414.shtml

It seems the Police is quite strict in Beijing now, especially for hotels. Any opinions from bros in Beijing?

2-0-1-2
18-09-2011, 04:31 AM
Bro,
Can you share the contact? Interested to try it out. thks

Can you send me the contact too? It seems on the net more people go for Roman Holiday.

Generally how busy is these 2 places? What time is better to go there?

Btw how much is Bi Hai Lang Chong?

have PMed you two...

dragonfruit
18-09-2011, 11:47 AM
hey bro! anyone know where else to go other than 农展馆北路?I am always going there for massage and a little extra. I am just looking for massage and a little hj after.. And hoping that it can be central Chaoyang. I am working near 团结湖。thanks!

BRO.. U MAY FIND SOMETHING U NEED HERE.

dragonfruit
18-09-2011, 12:09 PM
http://news.sohu.com/20110917/n319687414.shtml

it seems the police is quite strict in beijing now, especially for hotels. Any opinions from bros in beijing?

bj is always strict, since we are breaking the law, there is always a risk of being caught, it's the same whether u r in china or u r in singapore. I guess the question is how can u minimize the risk or if it's worth for u to take the risk?

From the cheongster experience here in this thread, probably it's lower risk if u are staying in 5 star international brand hotel? Always use an unregistered sim card to contact the okt, so it's harder to trace back to you?

If u want 100% risk free, then dont break the law.

sexwstrangers
19-09-2011, 11:35 PM
Name: Magda?
Language: Mongolian, English, Russian?, Putonghua
Look: 8/10 - Sexy, caught my eye. Top score in the bar in my opinion, except for maybe Indra who was there again.
Height: 160-165, I guess
Body: 8/10 - If you really like tits you say it's less. Very thin. Great legs.
Skin: 7/10 - Tight but a few marks and bruising.
Boobs: Less than A cups!
Frenching: 10/10 - Very good
Fingering/DATY: Yes, let me do anything except anal play
BBBJ: 10/10 - no deep throat, but 10/10 because any chick that hands me a camera and says 'take a picture of your dick in my mouth' deserves 10/10
Fucking: 10/10 - Super hot athletic sex. If you are old and fat, expect to die from a heart attack
GFE: 11/10 - Yes 11. No GF lets me do shit like this.
Damage: 1700 (1500 + 200 for pics)

Details

Drank some hard liquor which gave me the tremors. What kind of fucking industrial chemicals do they put in that shit? Can't even trust name brands anymore. At least it was strong this time--if gasoline in alcohol can be considered 'strong'.

Spotted five chicks I wanted to fuck. First was Indra. She recognized me from 6 weeks earlier and chatted me up a bit. There were two Chinese (I thought) WG hotties, and two hotties where I didn't see their badges at first. They worked there, so off limits. So now I was down to a more manageable three choices.

I put Indra into the backup-plan category. Indra was talking to one of the hotties. To stay away from her for now, I went for the other hottie who turned out to be Mongolian, not Chinese. Apparently I'm not so good at identification.

I pre-negotiated lights full on with pictures. Hey, if it's gonna be expensive, might as well get something for it. The chick's name was Magda. I am anglicizing it. It sounded a lot like that, but was not that. If you speak English natively, you will also think of Magda when you hear her name.

Magda had the kind of legs and body I like. Slim slim slim. Unfortunately, she had less than A tits. What is less than A? Pre-pubescent I suppose. Tits are not the most important thing to me, especially if the other factors are good and the nipples are nice, so I was happy anyway.

At my hotel room, we started off with a shower where quite honestly nothing really happened. It was more like getting the work done so we could play later. A bit of kissing and jacking, but that's all.

The clothes came off and she started to get excited grinding all over me. On the bed, I reminded her of the picture deal. She got right into it. Some very good but perhaps too short BBBJ action was caught on camera--with her handing me the camera and telling me to 'take some pictures of your dick in my mouth'. I did not want to CIM or COF since I still wasn't sure if I would pay for ST or LT and we actually hadn't agreed to that specific detail, just the price for each.

(Hey, at Maggies is ST measured by time or by number of pops???)

She was so into the pics that she grabbed the camera and started taking pics of me playing with her, licking her pussy, etc. When I finally entered her and she got over the initial 'oh my god that feels so good' reaction, she grabbed the camera and started taking pics of my cock sk$$$$$ng her pussy, of my cock thrusting inside her, and so on.

Sex with her was a little crazy, a lot athletic/energetic, and definitely great. It was not at all hot inside the room but her face--and mine too I guess--were sweating like crazy. She was very thin, so quite tight, but I managed somehow to hold out (although I needed a short pause at one point to lick her pussy and let the tension subside).

She was very into the sex, pulling my ass in to her, grinding up into me, and trying to set the rhythm. She loved that I was rubbing her clit with my finger or thumb a lot during the main event. She turned herself over so she could take control in doggie position by forcefully impaling herself on my cock over and over again. I obliged her with some hard banging that she absolutely loved. After having my fill of watching her back and ass, I turned her over again. She came maybe 10 mins later. I didn't think I could hold out for her. She took way too long.

After she came she got even wilder with the bucking, riding, and gasping, and let me continue to rub her clit which made me suspicious until I saw how flush she became after she said she came. I asked if she wanted me to cum and she said not yet. In another 10 mins she told me I should fill her up and so I did. She then said I was a crazy fucker which I took as a compliment :confused: I think she meant fucker like dude, not fucker like one who fucks.

Experience was definitely great. Was quite happy to let her leave and save a big whack of cash for LT, since I was quite satisfied and quite tired by the long late night workout.

I have now had two Mongolians. I have to say that Mongolians are da bomb! I dunno how there can be a group of people so hot and so good at sex. Maybe its so cold they have nothing else to do. Long live Mongolia and Genghis Khan!!!

Aier
21-09-2011, 08:13 PM
Name: Magda?
Language: Mongolian, English, Russian?, Putonghua
Look: 8/10 - Sexy, caught my eye. Top score in the bar in my opinion, except for maybe Indra who was there again.
Height: 160-165, I guess
Body: 8/10 - If you really like tits you say it's less. Very thin. Great legs.
Skin: 7/10 - Tight but a few marks and bruising.
Boobs: Less than A cups!
Frenching: 10/10 - Very good
Fingering/DATY: Yes, let me do anything except anal play
BBBJ: 10/10 - no deep throat, but 10/10 because any chick that hands me a camera and says 'take a picture of your dick in my mouth' deserves 10/10
Fucking: 10/10 - Super hot athletic sex. If you are old and fat, expect to die from a heart attack
GFE: 11/10 - Yes 11. No GF lets me do shit like this.

nice sharing!
it's rare to find narsistic woman when in action.

ah, anyway is the damage suitable for the mongolian?

sexwstrangers
21-09-2011, 08:39 PM
nice sharing!
it's rare to find narsistic woman when in action.

ah, anyway is the damage suitable for the mongolian?

Aier
21-09-2011, 09:05 PM

i mean the 1500kuai.

sexwstrangers
21-09-2011, 11:26 PM
i mean the 1500kuai.

That's the going rate for ST, if that's what you mean. LT is 2500, had a fantastic LT experience not so long ago. You can search for posts by me.

1500 for ST was completely worth it for her, if that's what you mean. She was hot and I've had HK fucks for 600 HKG that were more than 2x worse ..... so it all makes some kind of sense.

nameci
22-09-2011, 02:06 AM
That's the going rate for ST, if that's what you mean. LT is 2500, had a fantastic LT experience not so long ago. You can search for posts by me.

1500 for ST was completely worth it for her, if that's what you mean. She was hot and I've had HK fucks for 600 HKG that were more than 2x worse ..... so it all makes some kind of sense.

Maggies is still definitely a place for US/EU guys as compared to anyone that's from Asia (SG/MY) though. Perhaps 1500RMB may be good for you, but I've had great experiences for less and for a longer period, haha. And with some of the posts from other bros, I'm quite certain they'll vouch for that. But to each his own I'll say.

Oh and especially when most SBF bros prefer girls in the 18-22 category. Haha. :p

markeus
22-09-2011, 09:33 AM
Maggies is still definitely a place for US/EU guys as compared to anyone that's from Asia (SG/MY) though. Perhaps 1500RMB may be good for you, but I've had great experiences for less and for a longer period, haha. And with some of the posts from other bros, I'm quite certain they'll vouch for that. But to each his own I'll say.

Oh and especially when most SBF bros prefer girls in the 18-22 category. Haha. :p

bro, so where would be more suitable for sg guys? going up soon :D

sexwstrangers
22-09-2011, 10:37 PM
bro, so where would be more suitable for sg guys? going up soon :D

@nameci: Yup I've said it here and maybe other forums, Maggies is not cheap. But I do not believe BBS fucks are worth it. Either the quality or the risk of a bust + 15 days in jail. LE leaves Maggies alone.

@markeus: Try the Beijing outcall numbers that appear all the time on this thread. Damage will be 700 RMB (600 + 100 'tip' is expected) and girls will be younger. If first time, you will call twice. Same deal every city, every number. Once to get girl. Once to complain about shit quality and get a better girl. So your first time will be 800 RMB instead.

I'll post the 700 RMB 20 year old SYT fuck when I get a chance.

rm419413
23-09-2011, 12:21 AM
I went to Beijing last week. I had the opportunity to try out 2 girls, one each from Maria and Ami.

First Girl (OKT is Ami)
Name: 小雪
Origin: Chengdu
Language: Putonghua
Look: 7/10 GFE
Height: 160
Body: 7.5/10 - Good for her height
Boobs: 33B?
Fingering/DATY: Yes but i didn't do much
BBBJ: Not allow. She wanted to put on cap despite i persuaded to reconsider several times!
Fucking: 8/10 - Fucked her in front of the window with good view of neighboring buildings
GFE: 9/10 - She voluntarily held my hand when we walked back to the lift
Damage: RMB 600
Remark:Although she is a polite lady, she complained that i lacked of focus when i fucked her because she said i talked too much during the fuck job! I felt that the reason she made the complaint is because she wanted to finish her fuck job asap.

First Girl (OKT is Maria)
Name: RongRong
Origin: Chongqing
Age: 18 She is inexperienced and did not know how to provide a good service
Language: Putonghua
Look: 7/10 Average
Height: 165
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 32A? very small
Fingering/DATY: No
BBBJ: She claimed she didn't know how to BJ because she is fresh in the industry but she refused to learn!
Fucking: 6/10 - Only 69 position and refused for other positions
GFE: No feel at all
Damage: RMB 800 (model class)
Remark: After finishing the fuck job, i made a complaint to Maria that she should never send a lady that doesn't know how to serve client and the most important thing is 小雪 is much better than RongRong in term of look and body at RMB600. Maria apologized and promised to arrange a better girl on my next trip to Beijing.

marikita1629
23-09-2011, 01:49 AM
Bros,

If you been driven to a sauna shop call海龙鑫。Please DO NOT GO IN. This is BLACK SHOP just sharing in case anyone got carroted like me.

liululan
23-09-2011, 10:05 AM
@nameci: Yup I've said it here and maybe other forums, Maggies is not cheap. But I do not believe BBS fucks are worth it. Either the quality or the risk of a bust + 15 days in jail. LE leaves Maggies alone.

@markeus: Try the Beijing outcall numbers that appear all the time on this thread. Damage will be 700 RMB (600 + 100 'tip' is expected) and girls will be younger. If first time, you will call twice. Same deal every city, every number. Once to get girl. Once to complain about shit quality and get a better girl. So your first time will be 800 RMB instead.

I'll post the 700 RMB 20 year old SYT fuck when I get a chance.

What is BBS fuck?

it seems the price has risen? i read the going rate was 500RMB + 100(taxi)?

liululan
23-09-2011, 10:45 AM
Hi Bros,

I wonder if the Crown Plaza hotels in Beijing are upscale and so safe enough? are they 5-star? have any bros stayed in any of the Crown Plaza hotels in Beijing? comment?

Thanks!
Sam

prcsytlover
23-09-2011, 11:10 AM
Bros,

If you been driven to a sauna shop call海龙鑫。Please DO NOT GO IN. This is BLACK SHOP just sharing in case anyone got carroted like me.
Care to relate more of what happen?

Anymore info will be appreiated.

marikita1629
23-09-2011, 04:44 PM
They charge entrance fee then make you go shower then tell you when you are butt naked that must buy sauna clothes @ exorbitant price. Go massage room girl say 800 for everything then end up only massage using her body. After that tell you the room usage is separate charges with 600. Damn I can call multiple Shuang fei with the price they charge.

sexwstrangers
24-09-2011, 12:11 AM
Bros,

I really do not want to know what 'carroted' means. Is it something that happens when you bend over naked in prison?

No, don't tell me.

:)

sexwstrangers
24-09-2011, 12:18 AM
What is BBS fuck?

it seems the price has risen? i read the going rate was 500RMB + 100(taxi)?

I think we just said the same thing. You said 500 + 100. I said 600. Seems the same :)

Then you will be expected to add 100 tip for the girl. This of course is not discussed with the mamasan. It is just known/assumed. The girl might even ask/demand. So the damage can be considered 600 + 100, or 700 total.

First time with a new MMS, expect her to deliver something not so good until she knows what you (what your phone number) likes to fuck. So add 100 to send the first girl back. Happens wherever your go .... seems u cannot avoid it. So in Beijing, expect to pay 800 for your first time with new MMS.

marikita1629
24-09-2011, 02:32 AM
I really do not want to know what 'carroted' means. Is it something that happens when you bend over naked in prison?

No, don't tell me.

Yah, "carroted" - marikitarish self-invent it means you are ask to choose your package only when you are left with no clothes no shoes no nothing.

The strange practise in Beijing sauna that I go to is that they take your shoes at the lobby and not let you keep in the locker.making me feel as if we will run away after a massage.

Anyway, bros can still try the shop. I wish you luck and hopefully I am the only one

nowhere
24-09-2011, 06:15 AM
I wonder if the Crown Plaza hotels in Beijing are upscale and so safe enough?

They are ok. Even stayed at Traders in Guomao (4-star) without any problems. The "problem" with these higher star rated hotels is that they usually have staff at the lift entrances for the dual purpose of providing a service as well as to act as a deterrent to unregistered guests. However, the trick is to meet your chick at the lobby and act like BF-GF or business associates (whichever fits your fancy or ability to role play better) and usually they do not ask.

An alternative for the late nighters is to bring her up after 2am where hotel staff levels drop by 50% which means the lifts are unattended.

liululan
24-09-2011, 09:13 AM
They are ok. Even stayed at Traders in Guomao (4-star) without any problems. The "problem" with these higher star rated hotels is that they usually have staff at the lift entrances for the dual purpose of providing a service as well as to act as a deterrent to unregistered guests. However, the trick is to meet your chick at the lobby and act like BF-GF or business associates (whichever fits your fancy or ability to role play better) and usually they do not ask.

An alternative for the late nighters is to bring her up after 2am where hotel staff levels drop by 50% which means the lifts are unattended.

thanks for the tips.. i assume i need to give my cell phone number to the mamasan so the girl will be able to call me when she arrives so i can meet her up. is it how it works? thanks.

El Frances
02-10-2011, 05:36 PM

To confirm other comments there is no "going rate" at Maggies. There is what the girls tell you if you ask them "how much", and what they really get. Regular customers in Maggies don't pay more than 1000 ST/1500 LT. It isnt uncommon to get 1000 LT if there is good chemistry and if it's not early.

liululan
04-10-2011, 10:41 AM
Hi Bros,

Have any bros called the mamasans to order the service lately in Beijing? Wonder the status in Beijing now. The thread is really quiet recently.

Thanks.

alone_in_sg
04-10-2011, 09:45 PM
Was in Beijing and here's my FR!

Name: Ying Zhi
Boobs: 32C, nice to hold
Frenching: Yes
Painting: Yes
Anal: No, Don't like it anyway
Damage: 2000 for overnight, 2 shots - 1 b4, 1 after sleep

Ying Zhi was a very shy girl when I went down to the hotel lobby to pick her up. She was shy that she had been waiting a while and everyone was staring at her wondering what she is doing there alone. [that's what she told me]

I told her she is just being guilty.

Went up the room n i bathed. She said she had already bathed and went to undress herself and hide herself in the mattress to wait for me.

We kissed and turned ourselves all over the King size bed. she licked me. i licked her. she stroked my manhood, sucked it real hard.

We had good hard sex. Oohhh lalala... i thought i could do it the whole night with her. But she told me she needed to work, so need to sleep. We could do one more the next day. but she was too tired from our workout that she woke up quite late. But... still time for us to go for our 2nd round though...

Shiok! very accomodating girl...

RTF: Maybe, wanna try others...

less
05-10-2011, 12:51 PM
Hi Bros,

Have any bros called the mamasans to order the service lately in Beijing? Wonder the status in Beijing now. The thread is really quiet recently.

Thanks.

Outcall services from Lily is still available although it was China's National Day. You can check out the following girls from Lily at: 135 5288 5100.

1 Oct 2011 FR
Name: Yo Yo
Hometown: Changsha
Height: 163cm
Body: Petite
Face: Sweet, big and innocent eyes
Boobs: B cup, pink nipples
Pussy: well trim, get wet easily
BBBJ: good suction
FJ: playful in the beginning. After I hit her G-spot, she asked for more and more.

3 Oct 2011 FR
Name: Mei Qi
Hometown: Sichuan
Height: 160cm
Face: CFM look
Boobs: B cup, firm, good to squeeze
Pussy: tasty especially with her CFM look
BBBJ: licking the right spots
FJ: multiple orgasms before I cum

Will post more FR if I come across any more new gals from Lily.

AAconnection
06-10-2011, 10:28 AM
Hi All brothers,
Going to BJ begining of November. Any brother interested or free to meet in BJ for coffee or drink to talk about happening in BJ.

zhangzhong
06-10-2011, 11:31 AM
Outcall services from Lily is still available although it was China's National Day. You can check out the following girls from Lily at: 135 5288 5100.

1 Oct 2011 FR
FJ: playful in the beginning. After I hit her G-spot, she asked for more and more.

3 Oct 2011 FR

Thanks brother. It has been a while I have not contacted Lily. Looks like her standard is as good as before.

liululan
06-10-2011, 01:41 PM

1 Oct 2011 FR

3 Oct 2011 FR

Thanks Bro!!

I heard there was another mamasan in Beijing called Kitty. has anyone tried her girls? what is her number?

liululan
06-10-2011, 01:42 PM
Was in Beijing and here's my FR!

Name: Ying Zhi
Boobs: 32C, nice to hold
Frenching: Yes
Painting: Yes
Anal: No, Don't like it anyway
Damage: 2000 for overnight, 2 shots - 1 b4, 1 after sleep

Ying Zhi was a very shy girl when I went down to the hotel lobby to pick her up. She was shy that she had been waiting a while and everyone was staring at her wondering what she is doing there alone. [that's what she told me]

I told her she is just being guilty.

Went up the room n i bathed. She said she had already bathed and went to undress herself and hide herself in the mattress to wait for me.

We kissed and turned ourselves all over the King size bed. she licked me. i licked her. she stroked my manhood, sucked it real hard.

We had good hard sex. Oohhh lalala... i thought i could do it the whole night with her. But she told me she needed to work, so need to sleep. We could do one more the next day. but she was too tired from our workout that she woke up quite late. But... still time for us to go for our 2nd round though...

Shiok! very accomodating girl...

RTF: Maybe, wanna try others...

Nice.. what is Ying Zhi's contact? thx

markeus
06-10-2011, 06:24 PM
Bro, can describe a bit more of how YoYo looks like? I'll be in Beijing next week and would love to try out Lily's girls. Hehe, hopefully a different one each nite :D

1 Oct 2011 FR

PuTonRen
06-10-2011, 11:45 PM
Bro, can describe a bit more of how YoYo looks like? I'll be in Beijing next week and would love to try out Lily's girls. Hehe, hopefully a different one each nite :D

There are also other service providers, such as Maria and Xiao Yu. browse through the forum and you will find their contacts.

less
07-10-2011, 11:35 AM

Check her out yourself, I don't know how to further describe her.

less
07-10-2011, 11:36 AM
Nice.. what is Ying Zhi's contact? thx

You can reach her through Lily. Ying Zhi is a freelancer.

2-0-1-2
09-10-2011, 03:36 PM
here's a report on three fresh girls i tried in the last couple of days...

name: Chen Xin
net height: around 165 cms
looks: 9/10, excellent appearance of this grade
boobs: 35-36C/B+, genuine
figure: 9/10, busty, curvy, firm body with very fair and sliky skin
service: 8/10, BJ is ok
damage: 800 for ST
OKT: Escort China

name: Xiao Mei
looks: 8/10, sunny and voluptuous
boobs: 36C, genuine
figure: 8/10, busty, firm body, not so fair but sliky
service: 9/10, good GFE, BBBJ is ok
damage: 600 for ST

name: Fei Fei
net height: around 163 cms
looks: 7/10, slightly above average look
boobs: 33-34A+/B
figure: 8.5/10, nice curve, firm body, feel wonderful in doggy position
service: 8.5/10, GFE, BBBJ is ok

bros, please note that if the girls sent don't match well with the ones i describe in the report above, surely you've got the wrong girls...

goldkenn
10-10-2011, 01:19 PM
hey anyone in Beijing? I've been here for a while and will probably be for an even longer time but never really logged in... glad to see so many bros over here haha.

sexandzen
10-10-2011, 07:19 PM
Called my usual mamasan on a lazy Sunday afternoon. This time she said she has a 20 years old SYT from Chongqing, but needs advanced booking. Ok, I'm not that horny, so told her to send the SYT at 5pm this evening.

At 4:55pm today, I heard someone knocking on my door. Wow, was I surprise to see a pretty girl when I opened the door. She told me her name is Xi Xi and she is going to keep me entertained for the next one hour.

Xi Xi said she likes dancing and asked if I enjoy sexy dance with her. Ok I turned on my mp3 player and played techno music. She asked me to sit on the bed. Then she hold me close to her upper body. Smells nice! I gently caressed her breasts. B-cup, feels good. At this time, she also hug me, putting her arms around me, also caressing my chest. Her body swayed according to the rhythm of the beat. Then she thrust her pelvis against mine. Then she started to rub my dick then lick my nipples for a while, still following the rhythm. She knew that I'm hard, so she pulled down my boxers. Then come the BBBJ. I tried to delay the BJ session a bit longer but she was so wet and eager to cap me and get on with the FJ. The rest is SOP. She rided on me for a while and asked me to change to missionary. During the missionary, I gave her all sort of positions and patterns that I know and she moaned and called me baobei. Luckily I am used to all these moaning without getting too excited, continued my furious pumping while enjoy fondling her breasts. Finally decided to change to doggy position to finish her off. After that we had another bath together before she put back her clothes and gave me a hug before leaving. Overall the session is good!

Damage: RMB600
Mamasan's contact: 13552885100

markeus
10-10-2011, 11:46 PM
looks: 8/10, sunny and voluptuous
boobs: 36C, genuine
figure: 8/10, busty, firm body, not so fair but sliky
service: 9/10, good GFE, BBBJ is ok

thanks bro for the info, i've just booked Xiao Mei. Too bad Chen Xin not working today. let's see how it goes! :D

markeus
11-10-2011, 01:36 AM
thanks bro for the info, i've just booked Xiao Mei. Too bad Chen Xin not working today. let's see how it goes! :D

Forgive me for this brutally honest FR
looks: 4.8/10, not
boobs: 36B? maybe, I am not a good judge but is more than a handful
figure: 5/10, busty but baba with a fair bit of tummy. definitely thicker than me. would have been a 4 if not for the big boobs.
service: 6/10. does not initiate bbbj and does not appear enthusiastic. very good GFE.

called and arrange to visit my hotel. came rather quickly to my surprise.
had to go down and pick her up.
was rather disappointed at first glance, expected more SYT and voluptous figure. to me, appears rather plump and average looking. not someone i would pick from a ktv lineup, but that's me.
she went to bath first and I joined in. very friendly and accomodating.
cuddled on the bed, decent GFE. she initiated DFK but I really wasn't too keen because i really am a looks person. secondly, i am extremely sensitive to smell and her saliva was not that fragrant.
anyway, asked her for the BJ. she accomodated but i would rank it as forgetable. we were in a 69 position for the BBBJ but her weight and the lack of view (of her blowing) did nothing for my errection. decided to quickly bonk finish the deed. capped and she cowgirled for 30-40 pumps. really wanted to finish it off, so i changed to pump in missionary and got it off in record time.
Kudos to her for cuddling and very GFE after the deed, can sense her disappointment when I went to bathe soon after.
Sorry if my FR sounds bad, but one man's meat is another man's poison.
I am an absolute sucker for looks so it is partly my disinterest that ruins the party.

VVR1
11-10-2011, 05:06 AM
hey anyone in Beijing? I've been here for a while and will probably be for an even longer time but never really logged in... glad to see so many bros over here haha.

Hi Bros in Beijing, just want to find out or rather offer to anyone interested in a 5D4N (from 13-17 Oct 2011) Fantastic Beijing Land Tour with stay in 4* Hotel and Meals provided (I'll fwd by email the itinerary and my China Cellphone to the 1st interested bro tt respond). Only 1 voucher available due to a bro who is supposed to come along wth me was unable to fly in at the last minute. Bro if interested can also continue to Shanghai for 5D4N Shanghai Land Tour from 21-25 Oct 2011, same with 4* & 5* Hotel stay and meals.

This is No Gimmick. Rest Assured, GENUINELY STRAIGHT & NOT HANKY-PANKY. This Voucher I'd already paid for and thus won't be asking you to pay for it. You'll hv to only pay the tips for the Tour guide/driver which is S$6 daily. And of course you'll also hv to fork-out from your own pocket the travel arrangement to get to Shanghai (same as what I'm doing fr PEK to SHA by Spring Airlines, a budget air) if you're interested to continue to join the Shanghai Tour.

Just don't want to waste this voucher (Sorry have only 1 availability), also an opportunity to share and to meet new acquaintance. Interested bros can email me @ [email protected], do bear in mind that the tour will begin on 13 Oct . If no response of interest, I'll hv to let the voucher pass.

2-0-1-2
13-10-2011, 01:01 AM
called and arrange to visit my hotel. came rather quickly to my surprise.
had to go down and pick her up.
was rather disappointed at first glance, expected more SYT and voluptous figure. to me, appears rather plump and average looking. not someone i would pick from a ktv lineup, but that's me.
she went to bath first and I joined in. very friendly and accomodating.
cuddled on the bed, decent GFE. she initiated DFK but I really wasn't too keen because i really am a looks person. secondly, i am extremely sensitive to smell and her saliva was not that fragrant.
anyway, asked her for the BJ. she accomodated but i would rank it as forgetable. we were in a 69 position for the BBBJ but her weight and the lack of view (of her blowing) did nothing for my errection. decided to quickly bonk finish the deed. capped and she cowgirled for 30-40 pumps. really wanted to finish it off, so i changed to pump in missionary and got it off in record time.
Kudos to her for cuddling and very GFE after the deed, can sense her disappointment when I went to bathe soon after.
Sorry if my FR sounds bad, but one man's meat is another man's poison.
I am an absolute sucker for looks so it is partly my disinterest that ruins the party.

dear bro, why not just get her home since 'you were rather disappointed at first glance'? just wonder...

kennylee
13-10-2011, 12:08 PM
Bros, going to Beijing next week, new. Staying at Hotel Nikko New Century, looks like near zoo area, 2nd Ring road. Anything nearby? Also, any kind bros can PM me OKT nos, saw thread but dont seems to be able to locate nos, thanks a lot.

airbrush
13-10-2011, 03:30 PM
Any brothers here had experiences booking a first class sleeper train from Beijing with a girl to Shenyang. And is it okay to make love inside a train. I knew from a friend in Beijing that the first class sleeper train has only two bed. The idea just strike me because it will be nice, if I travel by train and also experience too.

and_alloy
13-10-2011, 06:04 PM
Any brothers here had experiences booking a first class sleeper train from Beijing with a girl to Shenyang. And is it okay to make love inside a train. I knew from a friend in Beijing that the first class sleeper train has only two bed. The idea just strike me because it will be nice, if I travel by train and also experience too.1st class got 4 beds

markeus
13-10-2011, 07:43 PM
dear bro, why not just get her home since 'you were rather disappointed at first glance'? just wonder...
well, it was late...past 1 am if I rem correctly. tried a few other numbers earlier and no pickup so just do it. needed to scratch the itch :D

anyway, I tried Xia Ke from Maria too. She's definitely a looker.
Will give her a 7 for looks alone. Very hot body and boobs too. Raises the whole package to a 8! Really very nubile, even when she has her jacket on, her body is unbelievable. She's my type of cai. She smells great and cleanly shaven armpits. But she's so damn shy. Either that or she doesn't like me. No kissing and BJ, but she was accomodating enough. Her service I rate a 5, maybe less if I'm not so enamoured by her looks and body. No GFE hor, so bros wanna try pls note.
Damage: 800+100 (she asked, but I've already given it to her. asked her to count)

Tried another girl from Maria the next night. same category and I asked for better looking than Xia Ke.
Forgot to ask for her name. Turns out to less pretty, prob a 6 from afar. On 2nd thots, 5 upclose. She's got huge knockers but is plump around the waist. I would rate Xia Ke an 8.5 for body, this one is a 6 cause her breasts compensated.
Service wise is also not fantastic. Requires a fair bit of coaxing before she eventually does 5 mins BBBJ then she chokes. Eventually she told me she's only just started. She also needs to get rid of the armpit hair. Before I forget, I was offered a cat1500 girl that's 1.75m first which I rejected as too tall. Kinda regretted, seriously.

So there- my honest report on the outcall girls in BJ. Overall, I think is a mixed bag. If only I managed to up those hotties in the discos.

timxyz688
13-10-2011, 08:24 PM

No, don't tell me.

MAGGIE

Thanks for bro sexstrangers' info on Maggie, recently me and some Samsters venture into this place . I would like toprovide some info for brothers who might be interested to visit there.
If you go early there will be quite alot of good looker and young girls hanging around or sit at the bar counter, do not chat them up, there are employee
of the place, their job are probably try to push customer to drink more, even though their do not do hard pushing, their wear a batch some may use their hair to hide,look carefully, The FL will come in at aroung mid night, some ugly MILF but some lookers, I was told mainly Mongolians, tall slim beauties,
they srangely group together hang around themself, they will talk to those they know. As for us we used one of MAGGIE'S EMPLOYEE GIRL TO approach them, they quote RMB 1500 over night, one of the samster did have a good one, some don't, one of the girl asked for advanced payment once reach hotel room and turn out bad service, so always nego to pay them after job welldone.
Those were my observation while we were there, please make correction if you do.

Hardyboy
14-10-2011, 05:29 PM
To confirm other comments there is no "going rate" at Maggies. There is what the girls tell you if you ask them "how much", and what they really get. Regular customers in Maggies don't pay more than 1000 ST/1500 LT. It isnt uncommon to get 1000 LT if there is good chemistry and if it's not early.

Let me share my unusual experience at Maggies.

On one of those nights, I ended up in Maggies with an angmo colleague. We went there early and I ended up carroted by a Maggies employee into buying her some drinks. Realizing I wasn't going to get anymore from her than talk cock sing song, i went to hang around near the dance floor. It was still early, and not much action, so just drink and talk to my colleague. The Mongolians came in later, and I thought this was going to be a night where I will end up single and lonely. Most of the Mongolians CMI. But we persisted to see if the situation will change. More CMI mongolians came. Angmo has bad taste so my colleagues ended up with one that I don't find at all attractive. They left.

Not willing to give up, I stayed behind longer. Still nothing. It was now 2am and I was about to leave when I have a closer look at the girl standing beside me. Suddenly she doesn't look so bad. Perhaps I was desperate. But I chatted her up. The conversation drifted to my trip to the great wall the next morning. I asked her if she has been to the great wall and she said no. I asked her if she would like to join me and to my surprise, she said yes, and off we went. No discussion of money at all.

Reached the hotel and we had wild sex. She is young but rather short and a little plump. Perhaps it was her figure that made me missed her in the first place. But she has a rather sweet pretty face, and that is enough for me. Ended up tired and slept. We hardly had a couple of hours of sleep before we woke up to get ready for the trip. Entire day was spent sightseeing at the great walls and the ming tombs. Though we could not communicate very well, we held hands like lovers.

At the end of the trip in the late afternoon, we went back to the hotel and we had sex again. After that, both of us were so tired that we fell asleep. When we woke up few hours later, we hugged, kissed like bf/gf. Then she started to blow me. Wow, sensational! I wad tired but still managed to cum.

She changed up after that and wanted to go. I asked her for her number but she said she does not own a mobile phone. Asked her for email also don't have. At this point, she still hasnt asked me for money. I knew this is the last time I was going to see her since she was practically uncontactable. I handed her 1000RMB. You can call me cheap, but she did not even count. Stuff the money in her bag, hugged and kissed me goodbye, and off she disappears.

Everything is like a dream looking back.

I'm still thinking of her today and what we did together. I wish it was just as memorable to her. I miss her.

rm419413
14-10-2011, 09:42 PM
I managed to find these sites but not sure whether it is safe to use.

http://www.shxjmassage.com/about.asp
http://www.24xsmm.com/?action-viewnews-itemid-26

The price quoted in these websites are not much cheaper than the Maria and Lily. Not sure whether the quality is better than the ladies from Maria and Lily.

I will be in Beijing next month and will give a try. If any brother has tried ladies from these sites, please keep me update. Cheers.

hyde21
15-10-2011, 06:54 AM
Can any bro provide more info for maggies, like drink price, location and best time to go. I will be touching down in BJ tml 11pm. Thinking after check in hotel and go for some activities with my friend.

1 Question abt the OKT girl. Me and my friend will be sharing a room, will the girl allow to share the room with my friend of cos not going for 3some, me and my friend will be taking one each.

timxyz688
15-10-2011, 12:27 PM
Can any bro provide more info for maggies, like drink price, location and best time to go. I will be touching down in BJ tml 11pm. Thinking after check in hotel and go for some activities with my friend.

1 Question abt the OKT girl. Me and my friend will be sharing a room, will the girl allow to share the room with my friend of cos not going for 3some, me and my friend will be taking one each.

Price list it at the bar counter, you can take a look then decide, I think beer is RMB 40 (not very sure, but I remember quite reasinable), Maggie's Employee (girls with Batch) do not normally approach you, they either sit at the bar counter in the earlier evening, I think there is no need for you to buy them drink even they ask,please be polite to them. Mongolian come in normally midnight onward, several of them are pretty, tall and slim, again they hang around by themself, you may have to approach, I did not find them making eye contact with potential bongkers.
Sharing a room, for two couple to F at the same time !!!!, probably not, this is Asia, people here generaly are more conservative. Even you use Lily,s girls they refuse to do while there is another couple dooing at the other side of the bed.If you read this FR earlier enough you will find this info. If you are coming to Bj with intention to F, you should book two rooms, they are many lower cost hotels around, however becareful of 'yuen ta. Safer is to stay at Service appartment, look for one that have two rooms,
you can book via www.sinohotel.com or www.ctrip.com, some of the service appartment are quite low cost but at the outer part of the city, then again taxi is every where and quite cheap.

Also please see my pm.

boyofsam
15-10-2011, 05:27 PM
Hi bro,

I saw a lot of escort website and it seems most of the girl's pictures are faked but I am sure the agent has the real gems.

I will be in beijing on early november. any bro can recommended any nice looking girl? their QQ no maybe?

thanks bro and cheers

markeus
18-10-2011, 12:42 PM
Hi bro,

I saw a lot of escort website and it seems most of the girl's pictures are faked but I am sure the agent has the real gems.

I will be in beijing on early november. any bro can recommended any nice looking girl? their QQ no maybe?

thanks bro and cheers

I tried beijinghappyendingmassage, sort of. you can read about my FR on another thread http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=6466707&postcount=205
FYI, the massage, is purely HJ not FJ. take note hor :D

markeus
18-10-2011, 12:44 PM
Also please see my pm.

Hey, sorry to miss your PM. Do give an FR of Xiu! :D

Incongnito
18-10-2011, 04:41 PM
Hi guys. I will be going beijing for a company trip on jan 2012. I hope u guys can share a location or contact for sauna spa places that i can go. Wont be engaging any activities in the hotel as its a whole company trip. Anyone knows of any good quality massage parlours ?pls advise n appreciate ur help.. Tks.

2-0-1-2
19-10-2011, 06:20 PM
it's very strict in beijing nowadays... even Yanjiao sauna dead these days... bros, if you take girls to your hotel, you'd better check in a 4 or 5 stars hotel for safety...of course, if you live in your apartment, it'll be much better...

here's two great girls i've just had the two days, both of them have very big boobs, tall and slim, good attitudes...surely to my liking...

name: Xiao Li
height: 167 cms
looks: 9/10(of 600 quality level), pretty, sunny, very fair
boobs: 36C, natural
figure: slim, very nice figure
service: good, CBJ ok
attitude: very nice attitude, good GFE, smiling/giggling all the way

name: Yuan Yuan
height: 167 cms
looks: 8/10(of 600 quality level), cute
boobs: 38D/E, natural
figure: slim, great figure
service: good, CBJ ok
attitude: accomodating, friendly, good GFE

note again, if the girl sent doesn't match well, or below the standard with my report above, you must have got the wrong girl, please reject her... i'm a bit tired to say anything to the bad experiences of some unlucky bros...

ps. another two reliable OKTs' contact

Maria: 139 1124 6512
Lily: 135 5288 5100

Prickly
24-10-2011, 10:51 AM
Sexy Massage (purely HJ)

Last week I was in Beijing and had a chance to experience "Good" massage and "Good Manhood" massage. Note that this is purely sexy massage minus off sex. But I would say it's worth every cents.

Arranged this young cutey girl to come over to my hotel (thru another ctc) for a massage. Once in the room, she was off to the bathroom to change to her sexy lingerie. Oil massage proceeded and could really feel "shoik. She really knows where to press and where to massage. After the back, turned my body forward and she proceeded to massage my front when I started to exercise my hands on her. She was a bit shy but still allow me to autoroam.

She slowly proceeded down to my manhood and gave me a sensual massage before unloading millions of armies.

Very chatty and dolly voice. And could be a good listerner as well. Told her that I can help her intro some Singaporeans who are going to PEK and seek massage.

Name: Amy
Look:7/10 (young and dolly voice)
Boob: B+ with pink nipples
Frenching: didn't try
HJ: 8/10
Service: 8/10 (good massage)
Attitude: 8/10 (personable)
Damage: RMB300 + tip RMB 200

Please negotiate the damage with her directly as I'm not sure if the RMB300 is inclusive of HJ or not. Kindly PM me if you are interested.

nameci
24-10-2011, 05:03 PM
Hi guys. I will be going beijing for a company trip on jan 2012. I hope u guys can share a location or contact for sauna spa places that i can go. Wont be engaging any activities in the hotel as its a whole company trip. Anyone knows of any good quality massage parlours ?pls advise n appreciate ur help.. Tks.

2-3 months in advance? Really? If you're looking for clean places, Google can help you quite well. If you're looking for special services, then checking so early in advance can almost be quite useless...

jur9
24-10-2011, 06:43 PM
Just sharing a joke. Last night while I was in the bar of Shangri La, a girl approached and pretend to say "Oh, my friend stood me up, so boring here. Is it ok to sit with you and have a drink?" I say sure... after all the blah blah blah..... she wants RMB 3000 hahah... I counter offer RMB500 and she storm off

Gosh, the girls here really think they are worth so much in China these days?

timxyz688
24-10-2011, 07:57 PM
2-3 months in advance? Really? If you're looking for clean places, Google can help you quite well. If you're looking for special services, then checking so early in advance can almost be quite useless...

Brother
Good advise ! How are you ? got good lobang ? me abck in boring Sin land, hai.

Tim

AAconnection
24-10-2011, 10:21 PM
Sexy Massage (purely HJ)

Last week I was in Beijing and had a chance to experience "Good" massage and "Good Manhood" massage. Note that this is purely sexy massage minus off sex. But I would say it's worth every cents.

Please negotiate the damage with her directly as I'm not sure if the RMB300 is inclusive of HJ or not. Kindly PM me if you are interested.

Brother you got a very good deal. RMB 300 for call in massage with the FR you provide is catch. How long was the massage?

fezdix
27-10-2011, 11:29 PM
Very interested to try one of the OKT contact. Will be in Beijing next month and will be staying at Holiday Inn Express (personal stay) and probably Hilton or Ritz for work. Anyone know whether there will be problem with the gal going to my room?

markeus
28-10-2011, 12:38 PM
Very interested to try one of the OKT contact. Will be in Beijing next month and will be staying at Holiday Inn Express (personal stay) and probably Hilton or Ritz for work. Anyone know whether there will be problem with the gal going to my room?

just go down and bring her up. i even had okt cards stuff under my door despite staying on the executive club floor. they really hv good networks.

lover8boy
28-10-2011, 01:21 PM
Just sharing a joke. Last night while I was in the bar of Shangri La, a girl approached and pretend to say "Oh, my friend stood me up, so boring here. Is it ok to sit with you and have a drink?" I say sure... after all the blah blah blah..... she wants RMB 3000 hahah... I counter offer RMB500 and she storm off

Gosh, the girls here really think they are worth so much in China these days?

a lot of them spoiled by tourists. My friend was guilty of that too. Was in beijing last week. Got drunk at ktv and went back to hotel lounge where he picked up a young chick. Paid 3500 rmb for a 2 hour sexxion.
yeah...I hate to see FLs with attitude who think they are worth more than 2000rmb for a quickie.

Prickly
28-10-2011, 04:20 PM
Brother you got a very good deal. RMB 300 for call in massage with the FR you provide is catch. How long was the massage?

Supposed to be 1 hour (I think). But ended up more than 1 hour.
Very pleasant girl to chat with and innocent mentality.
That's why men like.

Prickly
28-10-2011, 04:25 PM
Sexy Massage (purely HJ)

Arranged this young cutey girl to come over to my hotel (thru another ctc) for a massage. Once in the room, she was off to the bathroom to change to her sexy lingerie. Oil massage proceeded and could really feel "shoik. She really knows where to press and where to massage. After the back, turned my body forward and she proceeded to massage my front when I started to exercise my hands on her. She was a bit shy but still allow me to autoroam.

She slowly proceeded down to my manhood and gave me a sensual massage before unloading millions of armies.

Very chatty and dolly voice. And could be a good listerner as well. Told her that I can help her intro some Singaporeans who are going to PEK and seek massage.

PaulVanDyk
29-10-2011, 01:28 AM
Any bros in BJ over the weekend??

Is sammyboy available in BJ?

s(Aint
29-10-2011, 06:26 PM
Hi guys just wanna ask if the pictures on escort china are 100% real?

A1Johnson
29-10-2011, 09:24 PM
Most pics are not necessarily of the girl that arrives at your door.
I am not much on FRs, but I do want to mention a young lady I found on a website. It is:www.jijichenbeijing.com. You can check-out this site and I will say if you want to feel like a King, this Princess will succeed. She and her room-mate have ways of making you SCREAM {with pleasure} Don't try this if you have a weak heart.:D

2-0-1-2
30-10-2011, 01:57 AM
Hi guys just wanna ask if the pictures on escort china are 100% real?

hi bro, most are fake, as far as i know... just tell you what type of girls they have... usually, a similar girl will be sent if you call a reliable OKT...

2-0-1-2
30-10-2011, 02:26 AM
Yan Jiao's dead nowadays... dozens of saunas were ordered to stop their business... fortunately, still got one with the help of my local friends. at about 3 to 5 pm a couple of days ago, got a lineup of about 10 girls, all girls at that moment... 2 or 3 ones of them ok, i choose a tall and slim girl for a quick snack... not bad as a whole...

popee16
30-10-2011, 08:11 PM
Thks bro Prickly for e recommendation,
She's Veri sweet n friendly.
Takes her time to chit chat also

Bro,
Can share the contact number?

PaulVanDyk
30-10-2011, 08:30 PM
No bros in Beijing now??

Joshzzz
31-10-2011, 12:32 AM
I'm sure they're around.
But BJ is pretty much a call-in thread. (or KTV)
Shanghai is much more interesting if you like to roam.

auditor auditee
31-10-2011, 07:18 AM
Sexy Massage (purely HJ)

Bro,

Send you PM on Amy?
Please share contact.
I in Beijing now. Cold n horny

Joshzzz
31-10-2011, 01:44 PM
500rmb for just a HJ? Aren't you better off doing it in SG? :D

wtfuad
31-10-2011, 09:01 PM
i will be in beijing for long and will like to meet fellow samsters.

drop me a message and we could probably go maggies together. haha.

PaulVanDyk
31-10-2011, 09:46 PM
i will be in beijing for long and will like to meet fellow samsters.

drop me a message and we could probably go maggies together. haha.

when u arriving?

wtfuad
31-10-2011, 10:08 PM
when u arriving?

am already in Beijing :)

Prickly
01-11-2011, 11:51 PM
Sexy Massage (purely HJ)

Actually called her and confirmed that RMB300 is inclusive of HJ.

I simply enjoy her company. Hope to be back in Beijing soon.

clarence9
02-11-2011, 02:52 PM
Hi bro, can you pm the contact, many thanks!

xiaoan88
03-11-2011, 03:58 PM
HI bro, please PM me the contact.. thanks

puyinthinai
04-11-2011, 12:04 PM
Hi Prickly,

Tried a feel call in massage ..dissapointed

Like the Amy description..sometimes just want a massage with simple ending..

Pls PM me the contact..

tiger2009
04-11-2011, 07:18 PM
Bros,

I am in a downtown hotel (4 star) Beijing, so getting the girl in isn't a problem. Any good massage lady to recommend? Also, nice boobs.

tks,
tiger

Aier
04-11-2011, 09:34 PM
Brada and Sista, i need some recommendation for a place that has many beautiful young chinese girl.

i need to take my supervisor to find some fresh and ready to get eaten in about hour. and i'm thinking about bar or KTV that are in area of Haidian.

tiger2009
04-11-2011, 11:04 PM
called maria...she ask for my type..told her wanted Li Meng (from ref she's good). nego for 2hrs with massage + bb so 30mins later got phone call and she asked me to go pick her up at lobby.

face: 6
body: 7 (1.58cm)
boobs: 34B (i think it's ok)
massage skills: average
french: no just pek pek
GFE: average (not the best)
damage: 700

still looking for a good massage so may not return to Li Meng so quickly...try others first.

warbird
08-11-2011, 09:42 AM
To Dear Bros In Beijing,

I want to visit a KTV in BJ on Sunday 20 Nov. I only like very chio SYTs w/ sexy figure. Any bros interested in going?

Pls PM me.

Cheers!

Bro WB

carterchen
08-11-2011, 05:15 PM
Sexy Massage (purely HJ)

Hi Prickly, Thanks for your FR about Amy.
Pls PM me her contact number.

Prickly
08-11-2011, 09:52 PM
To all bros who have PM me for Amy's contact - PLease check your PM.

I'm here to share share and hope other bros who have good experiences can also post here to share.

Silveride
08-11-2011, 11:13 PM
Bro prickly, pls pm Amy's contact. Tks.

minitoons
11-11-2011, 12:52 AM
Will love to have Amy's contact. Thanks alot for sharing.

lazakw
11-11-2011, 01:37 AM
hi bros, i am in beijing till 15th Nov. hope to meet some old birds here. pls pm me.

adidas88
11-11-2011, 08:22 AM
Will love to have Amy's contact. Thanks alot for sharing.
it is in the thread ... dun be lazy and pls do some reading ....

yunshangfeiyang
12-11-2011, 04:42 AM
Hi,
will have Sat night free, just managed to get a local uni/college girl agree to go out, any organised event pls pm me, or if you want to join us. but really don't know where to go in BJ. San Li Tun?

harrysally12345
12-11-2011, 07:36 PM
Has anybody gone to yanjiao recently? Is it still business as usual?

lazakw
12-11-2011, 09:48 PM
any bros wanna go out tonite? please PM me..

RayChen
13-11-2011, 03:10 PM
Hi, Pm me, we shall exchange contacts