PDA

View Full Version : BodyBliss

BTech
17-01-2003, 04:22 PM
There is this New spa reflex shop that just opened in the Serangoon Garden circus... near Chomp Chomp.

From their price lsit located at entrance of shop (which is 2nd floor) massage is about $50 (or so i think). Does any one know if there can have special?

How does one know if a particular joint be it y hairsaloon, Spa or foot reflex shop can have special? Any distinguishing "marks" that one can tell w/o going in and spend money and worse EMBARASSED when asking...'got special or not??!!!'

Pls give some crediable comments thanks bros...:)

horny28
17-01-2003, 04:36 PM
Get the 50% discount coupon on Streats for this spa...and go and try lah. Not all spas provide special lah.......this is healthy spa which mainly provide services for female, dun think they allows guys in. Any way, you can go there and try, or call them asking if there is any special and how much.....ehheee:p

girllover
17-01-2003, 04:40 PM
Bro BTech, so far I know for hairdressing saloons, if the glass door is frosted/tinted/covered fully, than chances are there are specials inside. For spa/foot reflex shops, if you can't find any partitions, whether it is curtain/sliding door/wooden door, then chances are there is no specials inside. For those reflex shops that have partitions, basically I can't tell the difference. I guess the girls working at the reflex shops are mentally ready for cheeky fellows like me, so even if you ask them, the most they will tell you they don't do specials, they won't look at you as though you are a pervert and run out screaming, so don't need to feel embarassed, I have done it many times already, the girl just smile and say 'sorry no special', the only thing is you will have to spend the money for the massage. If you do not want to spend the money, then maybe wait for some bros to post some FR here before going.

soccernet
19-01-2003, 04:25 AM
I always assume no hankypanky for these kind of place so if hankypanky is what I'm looking for, then I'll be saving some money. If u want cheong place, then come here to find out first before you go. better still get the right name before you go. Some girls total waste of money. That's why Sam came out with this forum - to save money for us (Correct..Sam?). But if I need a good massage, then I'll go and take chance.

krazyhippo
09-09-2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by soccernet
I always assume no hankypanky for these kind of place so if hankypanky is what I'm looking for, then I'll be saving some money. If u want cheong place, then come here to find out first before you go. better still get the right name before you go. Some girls total waste of money. That's why Sam came out with this forum - to save money for us (Correct..Sam?). But if I need a good massage, then I'll go and take chance.
is this place on curtain or rooms?Like to try it out but wonder is the massage good? I dont need specials...Anyone know what is Javanees Urut?

homme1979
09-09-2003, 01:29 PM
I believe this place no specials but they do massage for guys. Got some tranny doing massage however, and I wasn't interested in asking.

Good luck cheonging tho! Wondering about serangoon gardens and those many ktv lounges... wonder if anything happening there?

horny28
09-09-2003, 01:40 PM
There is SPECIAL promotion...after 9 visits then 10th visit is free...this will be the special. Confirmed that this place has no hanky, all are matured ladies doing the massage. Got 1 local, 1 chinese, 1 malay masseures...but the place is veri clean. A good place for relax for ur mind and body, but not ur brother...hhheee...all KTVs in serangoon garden has no special...maybe can get some horny girls in the surroundings like the Coffee Beans, cafe....