PDA

View Full Version : Is the gals or Auntie there SERvice good?

Barbie_boi
24-01-2003, 01:06 PM
pls do give some detail... wanna listen to all ur advise...

Chato
24-01-2003, 01:21 PM
Bro Barbi_Boi
Some are good. I have given some reports on that.
I have followed closely the advice of bros in this forum as well as the Petain Excell Review List and it was in many cases accurate.
What I like about petain is that trial and error is not so expensive.
For example that is what I dislike about HC - FUCKING EXPENSIVE, and the trial and error can burn your pocket. In these difficult times it is not worth it. The last time I went to a HC was before the Japan-Korea world cup I think. Too expensive, noticed also that to get special service from a girl you have to be regular and it is difficult on your budget. That means you have to see the girl at least 2 or 3 times ($ 400 plus) Imagine for a FJ + massage fee in HC close to $150) you can get 3-4 FJ in Petain. If you become a regular in Petain with a girl (3 times or more) and you get better service you only have to invest around $ 150 (3-4 visits).
I must admit HC is cleaner and more fancy and high class. You take a shower, the towels are supposely "clean" unlike Petain,
and the facilities are cleaner than a petain room.
Just my opinion.
Going back to the thread, yes there is good aunties. For more info, send me a pm.

bogyman
24-01-2003, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Barbie_boi
pls do give some detail... wanna listen to all ur advise...

Read the FRs and try for yourself as only you know whats suits you

fei_fei45
24-01-2003, 02:28 PM
pls do give some detail... wanna listen to all ur advise... its reali up to ur own taste.for mi i like matured women tats y u will c me in petain than in geylang.if i go ktv,i most likely wont call the gals there for company,i tik i will call the mamasan.Haha..Cheers bro!!

greenhorn
24-01-2003, 11:27 PM
brudder,i agree wat u hve said.auntie r much more better than young gals.i too prefer to visit petain than geylang

fei_fei45
24-01-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by greenhorn
brudder,i agree wat u hve said.auntie r much more better than young gals.i too prefer to visit petain than geylang i tik aLL BROS in this forum agree that matured women are BETTER than young gals if not they shouldn't b here..

Chato
25-01-2003, 11:48 AM
Bro Fei Fei
I like both mature and young, but I encounter on the average mature give better service and are more customer oriented in terms of service and also attitude.
Young pros have got the look that turns you on, aunties got the technique. Just lookin at a 20 year old beautiful pro arouses you, for an auntie it is her technique and her CFM experienced face.
Also some young pros are a little arrogant and think of themselves as a goddess, I hate stupid attitudes.
When I went to House 18 in Petain I saw this pros(according to Petain excell sheet, her name is Mona) - House 18 Room16 I believe. I think she's the best looking and youngest in that house. On two different ocassions I have asked for her services and she has snubbed me, nodding her head, eventhough I was polite to her. Fuck her, she thinks she's some sort celebrity diva as Coco Lee or Fann Wong. So now if I go that house I settle for a mature skinny Chinese lady H18R8 (I think), she is nice in attitude and her BJ is great, I can hardly hold on to the FJ. Shiok !

fei_fei45
25-01-2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Chato
Bro Fei Fei
I like both mature and young, but I encounter on the average mature give better service and are more customer oriented in terms of service and also attitude.
Young pros have got the look that turns you on, aunties got the technique. Just lookin at a 20 year old beautiful pro arouses you, for an auntie it is her technique and her CFM experienced face.
Also some young pros are a little arrogant and think of themselves as a goddess, I hate stupid attitudes.
When I went to House 18 in Petain I saw this pros(according to Petain excell sheet, her name is Mona) - House 18 Room16 I believe. I think she's the best looking and youngest in that house. On two different ocassions I have asked for her services and she has snubbed me, nodding her head, eventhough I was polite to her. Fuck her, she thinks she's some sort celebrity diva as Coco Lee or Fann Wong. So now if I go that house I settle for a mature skinny Chinese lady H18R8 (I think), she is nice in attitude and her BJ is great, I can hardly hold on to the FJ. Shiok ! hi bro chato,i agree with wat u said.i personally prefer young malay pros coz their service are much more better than chinese pros.Agreed?

Idoru
25-01-2003, 12:43 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chato
[B]Bro Fei Fei
.When I went to House 18 in Petain I saw this pros(according to Petain excell sheet, her name is Mona) - House1
18 Room16 I .

Yes I agree with you she has got bad attitute. She is one of the few english educated pros. in Petian and act high and mighty.

dotty
25-01-2003, 01:46 PM
H22R9 (Mei Chan) is definitely worth the try. Only $30 and gives soft BBBJ.

fei_fei45
26-01-2003, 11:43 PM
hi bro chato,i saw the lady at H18R8 and i think she is 1 of the more chio looking there.duno abt her attitude so can u give a FR on her?

Chato
27-01-2003, 09:17 AM
Hi Fei Fei
Well with regards to House18R8 I must say she charges $30. She has a nice attitude, she is friendly, but her sex is not that kinky. She gives BJ with cap and sometimes with hot tea if I am not mistaken, but her technique is great, it feels like a drill licking your dick, the suction technique is like a machine. It is really shiok. Her FJ is SOP, nothing to shout about or comment. I like her looks, attitude and BJ technique, which even though is not BBJ it feels very shiok.

Chato
27-01-2003, 03:34 PM
H24R10
Hi Bros !
Well I managed to meet with Bro Fei Fei, and went to cheong to Petain today.
We jalan jalan around the houses. He showed me the lady in h24R10 (Room 18 by the way had a long queue). He showed me some other houses and I showed him the lady the Chinese lady in House2, mature lady with long black hair, and "origami" pictures on her door. Also we saw the lady in H18R8.
We walked in H16R19 the door was closed and people in queue.
After a while we split, he went on a mission to h4r7 and I went jalan jalan. I went in to look for Jac in House 7 R1. However Isaw a mature woman, I asked the price and she said $30. I could not believe that she is the Ang Pai Jac. I asked her twice if she's Jac and she said no. I paiseh paiseh.
I went back to House 2, but the lady's door was locked. Shit. So I decided to go for a lady I have never tried, and went to look for H24R10 based on bro Fei Fei's recommendations,saying she was OK.

Here is my FR :

Attitude : Her attitude is quite serious, hardly smiles, she's got a serious face. That's alittle of a turn-off.

Looks : Average, not a diva, but she's a normal looking lady.

Service : She started licking my nipples and caressing my dick. When it got hard she put on a cap. After that she went lower and started licking my shaft (with cap on) , and then proceeded lower to suction my balls, while caressing my dick simultaneously. I think she wanted to me "cum" or maybe this is just her style. Afetr doing this for a while, she proceeded to suck my dick, and soon she picked up speed, after a while I couldn't hold on and came in her mouth (with cap). She did not stop after I came. She carried on for a minute at least, maybe just to drain me off.

Price : $30

Conclusion : She's OK to try her once. However she did not impress me in terms of attitude (she looks to serious) as to be her regular. Her service is OK. Her ball sucking, nipple licking and speedy BJ was OK. Although I got the impression she wanted to finish me off in BJ and avoid FJ. She never even mention FJ.

After that I met bro Fei Fei again in the Petain alley and we exchanged opinions on our "missions".

fei_fei45
31-01-2003, 05:24 AM
Hi Fei Fei
Well with regards to House18R8 I must say she charges $30. She has a nice attitude, she is friendly, but her sex is not that kinky. She gives BJ with cap and sometimes with hot tea if I am not mistaken, but her technique is great, it feels like a drill licking your dick, the suction technique is like a machine. It is really shiok. Her FJ is SOP, nothing to shout about or comment. I like her looks, attitude and BJ technique, which even though is not BBJ it feels very shiok. thanks bro for the brilliant FR on her

Chato
31-01-2003, 09:48 AM
Bro Fei fei
The day we cheonged in Petain we actually saw the lady in H18R8. In my opinion after Mona (H18R16)-who's got a diva/goddess attitude- she's the best looking in that house.
I think you should try her.

Barbie_boi
31-01-2003, 05:28 PM
chato u really power sia... so u meet up with fei fei54 to go pertain. so how are u n fei fei? den hor... wats is that excell sheet? dun FLAME me. i dun noe so just asking....

bogyman
01-02-2003, 11:40 PM
chato u really power sia... so u meet up with fei fei54 to go pertain. so how are u n fei fei? den hor... wats is that excell sheet? dun FLAME me. i dun noe so just asking....

you can download it from Sammyboy.com Read the text for the link, don't just look for pictures

Chato
03-02-2003, 12:45 AM
Hi Barbie_Boi
Yes, I met with Fei Fei and cheonged in Petain. I wrote a report about it.
The Petain excell sheet is a document in sammyboy, that has a fairly accurate summary of the houses and the ladies.

fei_fei45
04-02-2003, 01:24 AM
chato u really power sia... so u meet up with fei fei54 to go pertain. so how are u n fei fei? den hor... wats is that excell sheet? dun FLAME me. i dun noe so just asking.... hi barbie boi if u interested we 3 can meet up and cheong togather..

greenhorn
04-02-2003, 04:21 PM
yesterday went to petain wif my frz reach there @6pm alot of them r still on new year mood.wanted to try h22r9,but she is busy talking wif her neighbour not seem like cuming to work so end up trying at h22 rm?(on the rite side 2nd or 3rd rm)she is quite a lao cheo n she charge $25 4 bj n fj.pinkish nipple at this age should b gd enough.quite tight pussy.not a bad fj n bj 4 $25.

look:5/10

bj:5/10(suction is gd but to bad wif condom)

fj:6/10

will try her again if there is no other gd choice

bogyman
05-02-2003, 09:41 AM
I went to petain yesterday afternoon about 1500hrs, the place was crowded and you would think that they were having a sale, there was even a Lion dance troup doing its thing in H10.

Barbie_boi
05-02-2003, 10:08 AM
feifei 45... i have to ask my friends first... i not comfirm de... but hopefully one day can meet up to walk walk see see.....

fei_fei45
05-02-2003, 02:24 PM
yesterday went to petain wif my frz reach there @6pm alot of them r still on new year mood.wanted to try h22r9,but she is busy talking wif her neighbour not seem like cuming to work so end up trying at h22 rm?(on the rite side 2nd or 3rd rm)she is quite a lao cheo n she charge $25 4 bj n fj.pinkish nipple at this age should b gd enough.quite tight pussy.not a bad fj n bj 4 $25.

look:5/10

bj:5/10(suction is gd but to bad wif condom)

fj:6/10

will try her again if there is no other gd choice greeenhorn bro,u should try H16R19,shiok man!!bro chato can verify tat..bj w/o cap power liao..

fei_fei45
05-02-2003, 02:25 PM
feifei 45... i have to ask my friends first... i not comfirm de... but hopefully one day can meet up to walk walk see see..... no prob barbie boi,we'll c...

Chato
05-02-2003, 04:25 PM
Bro Fei Fei can testify and assure bro Greenhorn about the charms of the lady in H16R19. One word to describe her service : SHIOK !

fei_fei45
06-02-2003, 12:14 AM
Bro Fei Fei can testify and assure bro Greenhorn about the charms of the lady in H16R19. One word to describe her service : SHIOK ! i highly recommend her..so how's life bro chato?been down petain lately?any new 1 to recommend?

greenhorn
07-02-2003, 10:46 AM
bro fei_fei45,i did read ur fr 4 h16r19.but the door is always close leh,wats tne best time to get her?

fei_fei45
07-02-2003, 12:55 PM
bro fei_fei45,i did read ur fr 4 h16r19.but the door is always close leh,wats tne best time to get her? the best time to get her is around 12-1pm...

Chato
07-02-2003, 02:38 PM
Hi Fei Fei
I haven't been to Petain since that time, I haven't gone after Chinese New Year. You are really a "shifu" (master) of the Petain scene.
Looking forward to read your reports and Greenhorn's.

fei_fei45
08-02-2003, 10:50 AM
Hi Fei Fei
I haven't been to Petain since that time, I haven't gone after Chinese New Year. You are really a "shifu" (master) of the Petain scene.
Looking forward to read your reports and Greenhorn's. nah i'm not some master of petain..i'm just some guy who likes matured women..we're just xchanging pointers here..

greenhorn
09-02-2003, 04:11 PM
yesterday went down there @1pm,tried h24r10 service not bad,frm her look she seems to b very dao but once u go in she is chattable n friendly.she bj with condom,nipples pinkish n her cb is quite small.overall her service is not bad.worth a try 4 $30.will go 4 her again if cant try h16r19.as 4 the gal at h17 2nd fl,she charge $40.any 1 had her fr?

merc
09-02-2003, 11:17 PM
Bro Fei fei
The day we cheonged in Petain we actually saw the lady in H18R8. In my opinion after Mona (H18R16)-who's got a diva/goddess attitude- she's the best looking in that house.
I think you should try her.

Dun waste UR time & $ on Mona. I did try her once. FJ half way my Bro fall asleep, cause she start chatting with me while doing FJ. KNN.

fei_fei45
11-02-2003, 08:07 PM
yesterday went down there @1pm,tried h24r10 service not bad,frm her look she seems to b very dao but once u go in she is chattable n friendly.she bj with condom,nipples pinkish n her cb is quite small.overall her service is not bad.worth a try 4 $30.will go 4 her again if cant try h16r19.as 4 the gal at h17 2nd fl,she charge $40.any 1 had her fr? abt the H17 2nd flr gal,i heard some bro mentioning that she may look cold when u see her but when inside she's quite friendly and service not bad also..

dotty
13-02-2003, 11:26 AM
Wonder if anyone has tried the aunty at H16R25? (second room on the left of the entrance) Kind of fair and big titties.

Idoru
13-02-2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by dotty
Wonder if anyone has tried the aunty at H16R25? (second room on the left of the entrance) Kind of fair and big titties.

Very friendly lady but not horny. Service is SOP complete with light BJ. If you want someone to talk to she is the one, but to be fair I called her many months back and by now her service might have improved.
Cheers

dotty
13-02-2003, 02:53 PM
Dear Idoru,

Thanks for the info.
By the way, is her price $30? What is her tolerant level for rubbing and sucking of tits?

fei_fei45
14-02-2003, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by dotty
Wonder if anyone has tried the aunty at H16R25? (second room on the left of the entrance) Kind of fair and big titties. saw her when i went in to try H16R19..give mi the CIM look..mayb wil try her soon

Idoru
14-02-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by fei_fei45
saw her when i went in to try H16R19..give mi the CIM look..mayb wil try her soon

Bro FeiFei if you like CIM look why don't you try H17R555. Price $35:00 unfortunately she is always MIA.

slashGNR
14-02-2003, 11:01 PM
Went down this evening...most of people's favourite gals are not working....

Decided to try H16R19 ($30) for a CIM instead of FJ....well, face and body, she had passed her prime...

Laid on my back, she started to BBBJ, while "resting" her mouth, she would do the HJ....after a few "rounds", asked me to sit on the edge of the bed and repeat the "tortures"...I pleaded her to...."stop..otherwise I'll cum"...haha...
Asked me to lift my ass, and started to AR...well, got to confirm with any bro who had tried her cos I felt she used her fingers instead of her tongue...
Laid on my back again, she went into a "almost 69" position and started to BBBJ + HJ...too bad I don't enjoy the view of her big ass while I kept both my hands busy on her boobs...
Again I asked her to "take it easy"...she turned around and did a "finale" of BBBJ + HJ till I CIM.....

Adios...

merc
14-02-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by slashGNR
Went down this evening...most of people's favourite gals are not working....

Decided to try H16R19 ($30) for a CIM instead of FJ....well, face and body, she had passed her prime...

Laid on my back, she started to BBBJ, while "resting" her mouth, she would do the HJ....after a few "rounds", asked me to sit on the edge of the bed and repeat the "tortures"...I pleaded her to...."stop..otherwise I'll cum"...haha...
Asked me to lift my ass, and started to AR...well, got to confirm with any bro who had tried her cos I felt she used her fingers instead of her tongue...
Laid on my back again, she went into a "almost 69" position and started to BBBJ + HJ...too bad I don't enjoy the view of her big ass while I kept both my hands busy on her boobs...
Again I asked her to "take it easy"...she turned around and did a "finale" of BBBJ + HJ till I CIM.....

Adios...

Did try her(H16R19) last week, cause Kathy, Jac & Amy not working, AA & JiaJia long long Q. So give her a try since bro here recommend. Sad to say she not my type, but I still give her a try. Dun flame me pls. Diff ppl got diff taste. Half way BJ my bro fall asleep. So just ask her to Bj me will do, no need FJ. First normal BJ, sit on the edge of the bed BJ and final 69 position BJ till I cum. I would say she got gd attitube and hungry to BJ.

fei_fei45
15-02-2003, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by Idoru
Bro FeiFei if you like CIM look why don't you try H17R555. Price $35:00 unfortunately she is always MIA. thanks for the tip,bro idoru..

Chato
19-02-2003, 03:11 PM
Hi Bros !
I needed some relief and I hadn't been able to go to Peatin lately as I would have liked to, especially for two reasons : work overload and money.
Anyway on my lunch break I decided to go on a commando mission to Petain, it would be a hit and run operation because I was on my lunch break and I would have to go back to work.
My two targets were either H2R4 or H16R19. I decided to go straight to House 16R19 (more shiok service) without peeping into other houses. If H16R19 was busy I would head to H2R4.
To my surprise H16R19 was open but there was a guy on the alley ( I don't know if he was waiting). I waited a few seconds out of courtesy for the guy, but he didm't make a move, so I decided to enter the room.
Since I hadn't seen the lady in H16R19 in a long time I greeted her with "How Chio Pu Chien" and a belated "Gong Xi Fa Cai"
I showed her two packs of condom I had bought strawberry and orange flavoured. She chose strawberry.
After reading other worrying threads in Sammyboy about bros getting herpes, warts and STDs from pros in HC, KTVs and Geylang, I thought I wouldn't take my chances, so I would rather have a BJ with cap and think with my head and not my "didi".
I managed to lick her nipples in their foreplay and some parts of her torax, but she put a mild resistance.
She made me lay in bed, giving me BJ, then I lifted myself again and licked her nipples again. After that she took "control" and told me to put my but on the edge of the bed and proceeded to AR. I was keeping an eye on her hands as to see if she really uses her toungue. Yes she does, at least this time. Other times she helps herself in the AR with her toungue and a finger.
After that she laid in bed as for me to penetrate her, however I didn't feel like screwing, so I implied I wanted to finish the session with a BJ. I sat on top of her and she was blowing me, my dick entering her mouth from above. She then commanded me to change to a different psoition which I didn't quite understand if it was for her to suck my balls from beneath, because her head was starting to move below my balls or she wanted 69. I couldn't tahan anymore, so my dick starting oozing cum and I told her, so she grabbed by dick (with cap) and kept on blowing it making moaning sounds, until it my cum was unloaded and my dick became softer.
Was a good session, however I was in a hurry, so I couldn't enjoy as I would.
I would like to commet -no flaming please- just for other cheongster's information, that the hygiene of this lady is not that good. After she washes you before beggining the session, she will dry your pubic area with a used piece of toilet paper that she keeps under her pillow. She will also dry you up with a not "so clean" towel. After cumming and she washes you in the sink, she rubs your dick with a used and moist cotton wool, that she doesn't replace and keeps on the edge of the washing sink. It's just my comments bros - no flaming please-.

fei_fei45
19-02-2003, 10:20 PM
Bro Chato,haven seen u ard here lately..busy?thanks for the report on H16R19..actually i visited her on 16 feb also..was satisfied with service..boy was she busy tat day,when i came out i saw 3 persons q for her..btw nice to c u back

Idoru
24-02-2003, 06:40 PM
Hi Bros !
I would like to commet -no flaming please- just for other cheongster's information, that the hygiene of this lady is not that good. After she washes you before beggining the session, she will dry your pubic area with a used piece of toilet paper that she keeps under her pillow. She will also dry you up with a not "so clean" towel. After cumming and she washes you in the sink, she rubs your dick with a used and moist cotton wool, that she doesn't replace and keeps on the edge of the washing sink. It's just my comments bros - no flaming please-.

Bro Chato there is another mature lady at H12R20 giving the same treatment as H16R19 lady but very much cleaner.
No harm trying cost only $30/- but also need to line up .....
Cheers :D

fei_fei45
24-02-2003, 09:31 PM
Bro Chato there is another mature lady at H12R20 giving the same treatment as H16R19 lady but very much cleaner.
Cheers :D ya i saw that there's always a q there..how's the look?

Fat Bone
01-03-2003, 09:53 AM
After reading so much about her, decided to go down and check her out. Lucky for me did not have to wait long before it is my turn.

In the room like what Bro Chato said, hygiene is not very much on her mind. I noticed the used cotton by the side of the sink and also the used paper towel under the pillow.

Anyway opted for a CIM after she cleansed me. Her tits is considered big for her size although body shape slightly out. Laid me on the bed and proceed to do a simple cat bath on my nipples and legs, then started her BJ with soft gentle strokes. Quite a nice feeling although not so much of a suction. She alternate between bj and licking of my balls which I kind of enjoy it.

After about 5 mins she sat me on the edge of the bed and proceed with AR, the AR is a combination of both tounge and fingers. I try to stroke myself but was stopped by her asking me to just relax and enjoy, very good attitude.

She adopted a 69 position for further BJ, this time her suction is good and the strokes were fast. I inserted my middle finger into her exposed cunt well running my tounge around her round bun. She held by other free hand to her boob and start making moan and groan all this while. Could not stand any longer and exploded in her mouth with her continuing BJ, had to stop her as my little prick was getting too sensitive after the explosion.

After everything was over and she wash me, I took out my Marlboro Light and offered. Coincidently she smoke thesame brand too and gladly accepted the offer. Ask me if I learnt about from the internet as there are quite a few young chap like us visiting her. I just nob and smile.

Overall assessment:

FJ: Did not try/ maybe next time.
AR: 5/10 Average with a combination of fingers.
BJ: 6/10 Above average with good continuous strokes.
CIM: 8/10 Carry on even after I came.
Service: 8/10 Good Attitude.

Fat Bone
01-03-2003, 09:56 AM
Typo error, should be H16R19.

Chato
01-03-2003, 11:53 AM
Bros !
I was in Petain yesterday.
I went on an exploratory mission and see if I could get some action. I jalan jalan around the houses. H3R11, Pat was closed. There was a sign on the door, she will be coming March 3 if I am not mistaken. Also went upstairs to check room 98, but no girls in sight. I think there was a lock on the door.
H16R19 door was closed (maybe Bro Fatbone was inside having a good time !). Went to h12R20 to check out the hot auntie people have recently talked about. However half of the house was out of bounds. There was a string barrier, blocking the alley after a few of the rooms. So room 20 was out of bounds in that house. Walked into next house22, did not see Ah Mei in Room 15.
I was somewhat in a hurry and my exploration trip was not vey fruitful so I left.

CumExplorer
02-03-2003, 03:06 PM
Cheers :D

Any FR on her?

Chato
07-03-2003, 05:47 PM
Bros !
I was in Petain yesterday between 6:30 pm and 7:15 pm
The place lacked many ladies. Pat H3R11 not there. The lady mamasan was cleaning the staircase to the 2nd floor, so she wouldn't let people go up. I guess the second floor in House3 In was out of bounds.
In house 7, Jac's door was closed , and I didn't see that lady on Room 04 people talk about.
The ladies in House 18 are all disappeared. Room 8 and 9 closed and the arrogant Mona Room 16 closed. It was an empty house.
With regards to House 17, I didn't see that Ginny poeple talk about.
However, I saw a Lady in the second floor, H17R1a (I think)
she is on the room on the right after you climb the staircase.
She looks mature and has huge boobs, a bit saggy.Does any one have a report on her. Would appreciate it. I asked her fee and she said $30.
Finally went to House 16. No customers inside. Saw R19 door's open. Luck. So went in and had a session with H16R19.
I rubba rubba with her while I undressed, then I helped her undressed and started licking her bak and proceeded to her nipples. She started laughing and said ticklish. After undressing myself I had the SOP wash in the sink.
after that I kept on licking her nipples I put her on a sitting position on the edge of the bed. She said "you want to service me".
we laughed. I didn't lick her pussy, but I liked her thighs, and groin area near the pussy. I almost licked her pussy, as I had done many months ago, but I held myself.
Then I lied on the bed, and told her to do 69 position. so she gave me BJ while I licked her ass cheeks and goin area. Shiok.
After a while I came, and she kept blowing me, I had a cap on. But she wouldn't let go, until my dick is drained and soft. Shiok.

fei_fei45
07-03-2003, 07:20 PM
Hey bros!!went petain today.want to go H16R19 but got aueue so sian liao.walk past h16r25 and she gave mi the CFM look so i went in and try her.Her looks roughly the same as h16r19.started with a little chat then proceed to give mi a bj..her bj quite good but i hung on for the fj..sad to say onli 1 position..she reli enjoy deep thrusting..service overall not bad la..can try..after tat went walk walk,saw the h12r20 lady but her figure and looks quite a turn off(no offence to bros who like her,tats my personal opinion)..

wanabe
17-03-2003, 04:02 PM
Went for H16R19 the other day in the evening after hearing so many FRs from bros here.

She's not an onlooker. Her hairdo kinda like bomb blasted!!!

But her servies damn good. She washed my didi while grabbing my sweaty hands to grab onto her big breasts.

After washing, proceeded on the bed and let her lick me all over, sucking my balls, AR and etc. Then asked me to sit on the bed while she knelt down to give me a BBBJ. Thereafter, lied on the bed again while she did 69 with me. I didn't wanna lick her pussy, so just use my finger to explore her CB.

After some time, buay tahan and shoot off my load and she pratically sucked every drop of my cum, but I can't remeber if she swallowed it or spat it out on the basin.

Nonetheless, she's a gd choice if you want tip top BBBJ service. No need to try her FJ aniwae.

One thing to note of....she re-uses the towel for wiping your didi...dunno like tat will catch STD anot....BBBJ is not safe either...

gains
17-03-2003, 05:30 PM
BBBJ! will catch STD or even HIV virus, play safe!
just 5 mins enjoyment will ruin your precious life!

Chato
18-03-2003, 04:40 PM
Hi Bros !
I jalan jalan yesterday in Petain around 4:30 pm-5pm
Still Jac H7R1 (second floor) has not returned there's a signboard on her door.
H16R19 got a long queue : 3 people standing outside. Alamat !
Seems she's the ang pai in that house. Probably have to wait over one hour to get her. No way, I am not that patient.

H12R20 is out of bounds. There's a string barricade blocking access to the second half of house 12, do not know why.

With regards to H16r19 I used to get BBJ and CIM from her, I have even done 69 with her licking her chhe bye . But now I am more safety concerned, specially because she is not very keen on hygiene (she uses the same towel to clean all her customers didi) and also she recycles her tissue and cotton cloth to wipe your didi. I think that's not very hygienic.
Anyway, I think her attitude is great. One of the best I have encountered in Petain. She never has a bad attitude, she's always smiling and making conversation. Her tits are nice and her AR is SHIOK. I love her BBJ too, but now I do it with cap, just for safety, eventhough it is not as shiok. But as bro Gains said, 5 minutes of shiokness can ruin your life.