PDA

View Full Version : Successful stories with WLs

tptheprc
28-09-2008, 11:03 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi bros. 1st time in this forum and happened to see this thread. i have been active in geylang and initially having the mentality of "i'm jus going there to let off some load and go home a happy man"
it is until 4 mths ago when i met this girl in the legal house. she was nice and friendly so i had a pretty good impression of her. After a few visits, we started talking on the phone. in the beginning, i didnt really think anything was gonna happen. But now, i am in a relationship with her.
i have nv had a girl treated me so nicely until i met her. she have nv asked anything from me and all i ever bought her was a necklaces that cost onli $100. she knows that i am poor, she even put money into my wallet when she know i have no money to spend. she will always ask me not to go to her work place to look for her. instead she rather get up early in the morning sacrifice her sleeping time and come to my home to rest. sometimes she will cook for me. she will specially come to my place and take care of me when i fall sick, even thought its jus a few hours in the morning "cos she have to work in the afternoon". when she knows that i am having cough, she will make some herbal tea for me.
lets be frank bros. how many girls in singapore will not ask u to buy anything for them? and how many of them is willing to cook for u? i believe that many sg girl are not like her. i am not saying that there are none but its true.
i agree with some of u bros that no one can overcome the fact that his gf is servicing another man. but the fact that she is here to work cos of some money issues. no one want to be in the line if given a choice. she always apologise to me, things like she is working this job, she is unable to take care of me when im sick, unable to call me everytime etc. it makes me feel very sad sometimes. worst of all, i am the jerk sometimes cos i couldnt take this kind of emotion torture that i purposely quarrel with her over small matter. sometimes i feel that i really am not understanding enough.
anyway,in another 2mths time she will be going back and she had asked me if i want to stay with her in her country. i am considering now. hope that u bros can give me some advice.

sammyboyfor
29-09-2008, 10:00 AM
hope that u bros can give me some advice.

You are a moron.:rolleyes:

Heart Break Kid
29-09-2008, 10:32 AM
If you want to have a successfully relationship with WL & marry them.. well its possible :D

Make sure you earn a lot money to feed her & her family for the lifetimes &
more importantly can afford to let her spend lavishly on luxury goods & services :rolleyes:

If you can fulfil the above mention, you can have a successful wonderful marriage with WL ..go for it guys :D

vmtech
29-09-2008, 10:56 AM
If you want to have a successfully relationship with WL & marry them.. well its possible :D

more importantly can afford to let her spend lavishly on luxury goods & services :rolleyes:

If you can fulfil the above mention, you can have a successful wonderful marriage with WL ..go for it guys :D

that's just stereotyping...

aczeta76
29-09-2008, 11:02 AM
Real feelings need some time to develop.

R/S with WL are sometimes like those forged in time of extremities ... disaster, emergencies and may crumble when life reverts to normal.

For a hollywood movie version of this, look at Speed and Speed II... they talk about it too.

If u want to try, allow her to return to her normal lifestyle.. assuming she does not do this in PRC and see if the two of you can still click.

Love may be between 2 people, but a sustained relationship involves much more parties.

Cheers, good luck and be safe.

DO_YOU_BJ
29-09-2008, 12:02 PM
I will give you 2 options.
1st will be like wat bros are telling you, cut it off.
2nd will be, its still very early, thus ur heart is telling you to give it a go and see how.
From wat i read so far, give it a go and see how.
But, you must be very ready to drop at any sign of signals thus meaning u must keep the bros here very up to date on whats goin on, the things she say etc.

I do not wanna pass judgement as of yet, though 99% are all emotional entrapment tactics, but i'll give this gal a benefit of a doubt for now and decide as time goes by to mind F her of just move on.

You dare to take this challenge?????
Rewards: You'll never feel so loved and cared for in your life
You'll never feel so wanted in your life
Your ego will be on a all time high

Setbacks: If its confirmed a trap, you may have difficulty to pull back
You will be heart brokened

You decide and do tell us your decision.

Maxdom
29-09-2008, 12:15 PM
Lets see.

1) She put money in your wallet when you have no money to spend.
2) She cook for you.
3) She look after you when you are sick
4) She never ask you buy anything for her.
5) I am sure there a lot more good virtue...............
6) The list go on......
7) On and on.........

Only issue to most man is she is a sex worker but you have justified this perhaps not her number one career choice and you have begin to accept this as long in the future her cunt belongs to you.

If the above is your criteria to be with someone, please go be with her. It is common sense. You only get to live once. If you are certain no one can love you here in Singapore and you do not wish to adjust your criteria, I guess you have not much choice. Many sex workers know how to cook one and you may now have more hooker choice. Why not you explore to see which one can cook better or put more money in you wallet if their choice of work is no longer an issue for you?

But I particularly like criteria number 1. I sincerely hope you and her will continue to meet each other expectation when you are in her COUNTRY.

Just go with her and remember to share with us your experience later so the statistic can ONCE AGAIN be updated. Cheers. :D

Heart Break Kid
29-09-2008, 01:27 PM
that's just stereotyping...

It is not stereotyping ...this is fact of life. You no money you think women want you let alone WL :rolleyes:

colins
29-09-2008, 01:59 PM
Bro TS, everyone play a role in our lives. Her role is to tell you what you want in a relationship and at the same time, what pains you in a relationship. But what you should be considering is which role you should play in her life and the lives of your family and friends here in sg.

I think there is no right or wrong decision, whatever it is, be happy about it. The worst scenarios are
1. Give her up then you wallow in pain for the loss, for the rest of your life.
2. Go with her, regretted and after a struggle, return to sg.

Unfortunately, there is no half half decision. Cos that will give you the best position to start hating yourself for choosing what you have chosen.

aces68
29-09-2008, 02:08 PM
bro TS, I think it is still early days yet for you to make any concrete decision. You cannot make a life judegment based on knowing a person for 1-2 months only.
Furthermore, you may know her in 1 environment only at the moment. I would say, go with the flow but be mentally prepared to cut loose if KC signal appears.

FL Lover
29-09-2008, 03:01 PM
anyway,in another 2mths time she will be going back and she had asked me if i want to stay with her in her country. i am considering now. hope that u bros can give me some advice.

To TS,

you may want to consider the following issues before making yor big decision:

1) How are you going to survive when you are in her country? Are you prepared to start all over again in her country? work? career?
2) Are you prepared if she decide to work in the same line in her country?
3) Do you have sufficient or enough $$ in your bank to support her?
4) What abt your parents? Have you told them abt this?
5) Do you really believe bread is not important but love is? come on... we are living in a realistic world, not fairy tales.
6) Have you ever ask her if she is prepared to stay in sg with u instead of you going over to her country?
7) Are you sure that she is not just fishing you for a bigger catch by giving you a bit of "this and that" for the start?

Just make sure that you are prepared to face through what I have just asked you. Even living in other country will require you to have some saving in yor bank, are you sure that she is 100% loving you or just fishing you for your $$? You had told everyone you are poor.. but in the eyes of WLs, everyone is RICH....:D

Heart Break Kid
29-09-2008, 03:50 PM
You are a moron.:rolleyes:

Many people forgotten how their parents upbring them ..like taught them never love or marry bad women (WL) yet
when despite growing up & growing old they still like that.

Maybe those lowly educated men like to look for WL as wife :D

Apichi
29-09-2008, 03:55 PM
Many people forgotten how their parents upbring them ..like taught them never love or marry bad women (WL) yet

Better stop here, is sad to tell you this but are you ready to take on the whole world. They are many out there within your circle against it.

tptheprc
29-09-2008, 07:15 PM
thanks for the helpful advice bros. have really helped me alot with my thinking. really happy to hear that some of u bros are being very frank to me. i think for now i will just wait and consider about going to her country with her.

i am into this relationship cos i am already sick and tired of most sg girls. all they know is ask u for this and that. got car or not, can buy me this bag etc. then when i get into financial trouble, they will be missing and no where to be found.

Heart Break Kid. its not i want to be a show off, but i own a car, a condo and i am a master degree holder. i believe that not every one is a money faces like u and so shallow as u to think that everyone only cares about money. cos there are ppl out there that having enough money to survive is already good enough. i am poor NOW cos i recently made some lost in investing property. so please keep ur rude remarks to yourself. and dun always think u know everything and can i know do u even have a PSLE certificate?

goodfun
29-09-2008, 07:48 PM
i have friends sharing the same fate like u bro,he really went to thailand stay for at least a yr...:eek:

his gals really fed him and push money to him for all the time that he is at thailand...
after sometimes,my friend just couldnt get over about her past,also when he get horny he bonk other gals,than he discover he is not ready to lock his penis to a women...in the end he left her...

like wat most of our bros mention,better think properly and consider well,i think my friend is lucky without kuku birds being cut off or tio gong tao :eek:

Vectra
29-09-2008, 10:33 PM
The WL seem to be a Thai. Heard many of the same fate from friends or samster here.

To the bro who posted this, I can only said the future is in your hand. You decide the outcome.

cablesnwires
30-09-2008, 06:18 PM
How well do you know her? If you know her very well, I can tell you that 99.99% that her past will come back to haunt you. Do you have faith in her and trust her completely? Again, 99.99% you will always have a nagging feeling inside you that doesn't make you trust her.
If you don't know her well, than I suggest that you keep a cool head and think about what you need to do. Either way, you will need time to think this over. And make sure your decision should be based on your head talking, and not your heart. More often than not, the heart will always make mistakes and the head will always need to remedy those mistakes. :)

steve_74
30-09-2008, 10:54 PM
Heart Break Kid. its not i want to be a show off, but i own a car, a condo and i am a master degree holder.

If wat stated above is true ..I suggest u really have to think twice abt it :o

tptheprc
01-10-2008, 12:35 AM
i know that there is alot of thing that i have to give up in order to go and stay with her. But after working and starting to have the ability to get most of the material thing that i want, i start to think that maybe its time to take a rest. Cos maybe i'm lucky to be able to find a well paid job but the kind of stress you have to face really give me a massive headache. Sometimes i jus think of having a small house and maybe a small business that is enough to maintain my future family, get away from the hush and rapid pace of singapore. Cos to me, what's the point of suffering so bad at work in order to get all the material stuff i have now? even if my girl really is lying to me, i don't think i will regret cos she is my chance of getting the kind of life i want. a simple life. i agree that she may not have a good start in life, but maybe she will be a fine lady in the future. anyway i believe nowadays sg girl are no different or worst compared to WLs, cos they sleep around for free as long as u can buy them a few drinks or show them i own a nissan GTR or my own place. Don't u bros agree to my statements?

8chye2
01-10-2008, 02:23 AM
[QUOTE=Vectra;3105348]The WL seem to be a Thai. Heard many of the same fate from friends or samster here.

bro , all those kc , teerak , gongtao has kenna you liao . The best period to think abt this r/s is the month after she went back .Maybe the everyday calls will change 2 , 3 per wk to 3 , 4 per month till it slowly end. they will give u all sorts of excuse for nt picking your phone....slowly you will also sian liao , n will move on (to other wls):p

Dun be offended cos i hv been there , done that .:rolleyes:

magoo
01-10-2008, 02:38 AM
u will learn my friend.....

DO_YOU_BJ
01-10-2008, 03:34 AM
Don't u bros agree to my statements?

Food for a tot.
You made some major losses in your investments.
I'm no one to comment on educational background for i am in a position to make things happen with the snap of a finger but i'll keep that to myself.
Me no MBA only normal degree from monash caufield.

After your so called losses, you prolly were on a all time low.
You met her, and she filled that void of yours then and there in that moment.
That's how it blossomed....thats my take on your situation.

Now, having a simple life does not equate to relocating geographically.
Think about it, you can still live a simple life here, get her PR status if you really wanna and then, you'll be helping her and maybe, her family as well. That's if you feel you are ready to take this step.

steve_74
01-10-2008, 09:00 AM
Now, having a simple life does not equate to relocating geographically.
Think about it, you can still live a simple life here, get her PR status if you really wanna and then, you'll be helping her and maybe, her family as well. That's if you feel you are ready to take this step.

Hmmm the ts did mentioned she is from legal hse leh .How to get PR ar :p

ekemono
01-10-2008, 09:11 AM

I do not know how financially ready you are to have made this statement of going to far away place and start a new life, but I suggest you do some homework like getting a taste of the culture, lifestyle, gov. policies, etc before you decide.

I am also extremely sick of SG but after I went to Vietnam for more than 2 weeks to meet the parents, friends, relative, I dearly missed SG.

Also, IMHO, in Asian mindset male are still prefer/expected to be the piority breadwinner. Unless you are cock sure of making alot of money for long term in a foreign land, it is better to set up a family in your own homeland where over the years you have already been modded to be most "competitive" and "employable".

DO_YOU_BJ
01-10-2008, 04:25 PM
Hmmm the ts did mentioned she is from legal hse leh .How to get PR ar :p

If there's a will, there's always a way.
Best, from where they came from, an identity change won't cos peanuts ya.

naemlo
01-10-2008, 05:37 PM

Sounded like u have made a decision. Then go ahead with it. End of the day, everything works out, u live happily not us. If things dun work out u commit suicide, it is just another body. :D Go with what u want to do. Y bother to have an assurance or support from strangers? :rolleyes:

Heart Break Kid
01-10-2008, 08:26 PM
Better stop here, is sad to tell you this but are you ready to take on the whole world. They are many out there within your circle against it.

Heart Break Kid. its not i want to be a show off, but i own a car, a condo and i am a master degree holder.

If wat stated above is true ..I suggest u really have to think twice abt it :o

In future if your son want to marry a whore as wife or your daughter want to work as a KTV GRO. Will you approve it ?

I stand by what I said.. you as master degree holder want to marry a whore as wife :confused: why dun you go back honestly tell your parents that your life partner is working as whore whoever pay money can fuck her then come back & tell as what is their reaction :confused:

steve_74
01-10-2008, 08:36 PM
Before u make the big decision ask urself
1) How much u know abt her family and their culture
2)Are u willing to let ur wife called the shot in the family
3)Have u think of ur parents who bought u up with much effort and time ..What they gonna do after u left
4)What if ur businness fail and u are left without even a single baht

cablesnwires
01-10-2008, 11:31 PM
i know that there is alot of thing that i have to give up in order to go and stay with her. But after working and starting to have the ability to get most of the material thing that i want, i start to think that maybe its time to take a rest. Cos maybe i'm lucky to be able to find a well paid job but the kind of stress you have to face really give me a massive headache. Sometimes i jus think of having a small house and maybe a small business that is enough to maintain my future family, get away from the hush and rapid pace of singapore. Cos to me, what's the point of suffering so bad at work in order to get all the material stuff i have now? even if my girl really is lying to me, i don't think i will regret cos she is my chance of getting the kind of life i want. a simple life. i agree that she may not have a good start in life, but maybe she will be a fine lady in the future. anyway i believe nowadays sg girl are no different or worst compared to WLs, cos they sleep around for free as long as u can buy them a few drinks or show them i own a nissan GTR or my own place. Don't u bros agree to my statements?

Yes, you may want a simple life, and to get away with all the hustle and bustle in SG, but what about her plan? What if she wants to stay here? She may want the life in SG? Remember that the grass is greener the other side.

Whatever decision you take, it is yours to take. :)

tptheprc
02-10-2008, 12:17 AM
Hmmm.... really good suggestion give by u bros. i have a few questions that i want to ask after looking at the replys.
1. Is it really not possible that the girl that works in a legal house can never come back to singapore or even a PR here?
2. If it is impossible for her to come back, will changing her identity give her help?
3. Is it really that expensive to get a identity changed in thailand?
hope to hear from u bros really soon.

EtherC
02-10-2008, 02:58 AM
TS, frankly there are very few women in this world who would refuse pampering. We have to be realistic with our expectations. As for girls running away when we guys meet with financial problems I have to say that if we chase after good lookers who are easily bedazzled by our 5Cs then we can't jolly well blame anyone else if we end up with a materialistic vase-bitch. I know many postgraduates who own cars and condos and really that doesn't guarantee a wonderful wife/GF. I'm sure you have your faults like the rest of us so if you're not perfect how do you expect your future partner to be flawless?

So we know you're highly educated, now comes the issue of whether you can bridge the cultural & educational gaps between this WL and yourself. What do you think about, what type of movies do you enjoy, what topics do you like to talk about?And what of her? You may find that with a huge difference in culture and opinions you'll run out of common topics in a short time. Passion has an inverse relationship with time, the lovey dovey feeling will fade after sometime and that's when the problems surface.

Don't plug a hole in the ship with a rag. I'm sure you're smart enough to know what I'm talking about.

DTCEPL
02-10-2008, 12:47 PM
Bro tptheprc

You hope to have a life with a ex-pros from Thai. My most sincere advise is to stayout of it while you still can.

You may have known her only for a while. But once you begin to really understand her, be involved in her daily life, be part of her life, you can never be able to take the pressure and the pain that is associated with such a relationship. You can never imagine the pain when you ever think of what she does in the little room to earn her livings. She do have a choice, of course she do have her problems therefore choosing such a career, but she do have a choice - and she just wanted the fast way out, fastest and more money in the shortest time possible, but I don't called it the easy way out because it is never easy to be in this line of work.

Sincerely, once you are too deep into her life, you will be hurt really really bad. Whenever you are alone, your mind is not occupied, and you start to think and imagine what she does with other men, day after day, one after another, you can never imagine the amount of pain one have bear and endure. Day after day, the pain will cut you worst then a knife. It will leave you breeding and you can only blame yourself for falling for her.

Leave while you still can Bro. You also have a choice, and don't choose the path that can hurt you so much emotionally. Love in such situation can destroy you, don't repeat or step into something that most or almost all man cannot accept.

DO_YOU_BJ
02-10-2008, 01:07 PM
1. Is it really not possible that the girl that works in a legal house can never come back to singapore or even a PR here?As a tourist, yes, but PR status, NO WAY. Cos the authorities knows her past history & occupation based on application
2. If it is impossible for her to come back, will changing her identity give her help?New identity means new person, new history, means no undesirable record.
hope to hear from u bros really soon.Isnt ex at all. Some convicts or fugitives even go there to get Thai identity hahaha but i wont dwell into this. There, got $$$$ nothing is impossible but be careful who you approach for help, for finding the wrong venue may lead to you own downfall.

FL Lover
02-10-2008, 02:39 PM
i don't think i will regret cos she is my chance of getting the kind of life i want. a simple life. i agree that she may not have a good start in life, but maybe she will be a fine lady in the future. anyway i believe nowadays sg girl are no different or worst compared to WLs, cos they sleep around for free as long as u can buy them a few drinks or show them i own a nissan GTR or my own place. Don't u bros agree to my statements?

Hi,

Read up yor threads and cant help to pm you. YOu have replied to other bros that you have a successful career, a good foundation of education background.

You have mentioned that you have dated alot of sg gers but all seems to be materialistic.. and in the process, you met your thai tirak.

To you,
1) She is different than other sg gers.
2) She is wonderful in everything, takes good care of you, good in sex and treats you like a king
3) She is born with a bad background and you dont mind.
4) She mades you so happy that you feel bliss with her

Bro, I have gone through what you have been through. You ganna 100% KC and really in bad shape.
Are you sure that you are looking for the right kind of love in the right place? I am not saying that WLs cannot fall in love but the point I am putting across to you is that how well do you trust her? Afterall, you have only met her for a couple of months and you have decided to go back with her?

You mentioned that you are looking for a simple life.. Do you need to move to other country to have that? In sg, you too can have a simple life but you choose not to have... It is just a matter of choice... You can take up a lesser pay or even a less stressful job..

Lastly you mentioned that SG GERS sleep around with you as long as you treats them with drinks or going over to yor place? I THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE OVER-RATE YORSELF and also added insults to all SG GERS.. DO you seriously think all SG GERS ARE LIKE THAT? I think you have only met a handful of bad apples and not all sg gers are like that. If you have to make a comparision, I would say your tirak is even worse right? As long as I can pay for her, I can to Fxxk yor tirak and do whatever I want to her and thats applied to anyone who can pay her too...

I would ask you to consider very carefully cause the road is going to be long and hard plus if she one day dumps you for a more handsome, richer guy, the fall is not going to be easy. I have seen my friends who could not let go of their pasts and sometimes I had to lend a helping hand to them.

You are a highly educated guy, DO NOT HURT THE REST OF THE PEOPLE WHO CARE ABT YOU ESP YOR PARENTS.

siopu99
10-10-2008, 09:45 AM
Bro tptheprc,

Read liao also buay tahan and got to post. Every suggestion or advice or words of concern that bros give you are from their own experiences or from those they have seen. The final decision still lies with you and you have got to be prepared to LET GO if things are not right. Believe me, letting go is easier said than done.

Here are a few things that you've got to be mentally and financially prepared to;

1. Not have a child with her until both of you are 101% sure that you want to have a family.
2. Understand the financial needs of her family and be prepared to HELP (not feed. Feed is just giving money) and work out a plan within your means. You still need to have your own personal savings. Dumping 100% into any marriage in any country.... by my past experience, is really DUMB. Things change and people change. You've got to be prepared for an amicable end.
3. Spend lots and lots of time (and hence lots of trips to see her) to understand her more - her goals, desires, values (not valuables), her character, etc. Know that in any relationship, things are always rosy during courtship. COMMUNICATION is key. Any marriage without healthy communication will most likely lose its flames. If there is nothing that you 2 can talk about and laugh together about, debate (not quarrel) about, etc and you 2 always end up fucking all the time and nothing more, think twice.
4. Forgive her past 1000000000%. If you ever get into a quarrel, you MUST BE PREPARED NOT TO EVER BRING UP HER PAST. Don't EVEN THINK of it... EVER.
5. Pick yourself up and move on in search of a better life if (and I say IF) she turns out to be a con. Or if you cannot accept that she has to go back to her old trade if you can't solve her financial woes or fill her financial holes.

Years ago I started a relationship with a WL. Bros in SBF gave me good advice - some say abandon, some say go for it. Whatever it was, I thanked them and made my own decision. I went for it. Did it turn out well? Yes and we have been with each other for years now. I got her through uni and she now works in an IT company in her home country, I bought her family a piece of land (not big acres lah) for them to do farming and start a small business to feed themselves. Set expectations right with her and her family, etc. Basically, I know she does not have high expectations and just want a simple life. These years, she keeps telling me not to work too hard and overstress myself because she don't need much money to be together with me. Maybe I'm lucky... but she is not. I'm a fucking butterfly (so blast me).

I have another GF in another city of that country. Gave her a business to run and that takes care of her + her family's financial needs and I still get some spending money out of it. She's now having my kid.

I'm not advising you to go for it. There are of course other not-that-successful stories if you do a search in SBF. If the character of the girl is not right, be she local or from whatever country, and you choose to be too blind to see, you'll be fucked. And in whatever case, when you marry someone, you also marry the entire family (local or not) and the family's problems (financial or not) - and you've got to help solve those problems.

Be it GF or wife, women (local or foreign) still need to eat and will have material desires. Look at the married man who has to pay $5000 credit card bills every month because of the wife's/GF's spending. Look at the man whose GF/wife saves and invest his money. It doesn't matter what country they come from or what they did in the past. Right? Wrong? You decide.

Ultimately, ask yourself:

1. What do you want? And does that make you happy?
2. Who do you want to be with?
3. Are you willing to make sacrifices to get what you want?

The rest is up to you. I'm getting old and starting to nag here. Good luck to you!

GoForIt
10-10-2008, 06:05 PM
Hmmm.... really good suggestion give by u bros. i have a few questions that i want to ask after looking at the replys.
1. Is it really not possible that the girl that works in a legal house can never come back to singapore or even a PR here? ( tourist yes pr no )
2. If it is impossible for her to come back, will changing her identity give her help? ( new identity with no bad records help )
hope to hear from u bros really soon. ( depend on whom u look for,cld be 200 till few k )

ive a buddy dat married a thai wl,nw living in sg n they've a daughter too.
he went to thai n start a family with her saving of 10k+ fr her job.
stay there for 2 yrs n there r alot of things to be adjusted cos of different culture.
he got her another id n came to sg n live with him.
nw he is working hard to support this relation.

if u wish to carry ur relationship to thai,pls leave ur back door open.
still can come back here if life is too harsh there.
could u control not mentioning her past in e future?
if no then u better stop thinking of carrying on e relationship!
if yes then can u accept dat whatever come to haunt u abt her past u've to be lan lan n keep quiet cos u ask for it,by knowing her past n opt for a realtionship :)

all e best to whatever choice u make but mus be prepared dat life dwn there is tough n endurance is much needed ;)

tptheprc
11-10-2008, 12:34 AM
I've read the reply and start to have some worries.
the good things is that we have never quarrel over anything regarding her work. conversations are most of the time good and full of laughter. she have also told me her plans after going back.

the worries are that I am not doing well in my investments nowadays and is pretty much taking out money to maintain these investments. I still have some savings and an apartment. should i bring my savings to start a new life in thailand?
At least if things dun work out i still have an apartment.
In addition, i am starting a new company soon at the end of this year. Really troubled. what should i do?
stay or go???

ekemono
11-10-2008, 09:25 AM
but maybe she will be a fine lady in the future.

Bro, it is not a good idea to think in this way. You should get involved with a gal for whom she is, not what you wish she would turn out to be, cos most of the time, it won't come true.

Also, I read that you repeatedly considering going over to her country to stay. While I am not suggesting Thailand is lousy but why must you leave your homeland? I assume that eventually when you get to be with her, you will be the one to put food on the table. So if the financial responsibility lies with you, it make no sense to settle down in a foreign land unless you are suggesting that only after all these donkey years in SG, you just discovered and consperm that you can be much more "competitive" elsewhere.
Have you ever in the past work or run a business in Thailand successfully?

I also read in your last post that you intend to leave an apartment in SG and comes back if things dun work out well...
Then why go over with all your hard earned money and time if you are not confidence enough that it will work? Even before you move half your ass to Thailand you already carries such tots. So do you.., in your clear mind??.. know what you are doing?
If so much doubt why not spend some money and hook her up on a student pass? She will still be all yours in SG.

It seems like you focus on her too much and have not put any interest in yourself, risking your roots, financial stability.. all too sudden.
Was it that at this point in time you fear of ppl seeing you being with her? Or was it that deep down you dun trust that she will not discreetly maintain contact with her regular clients, so moving her to Thailand is one sure way to prevent that? One in SG one in TH. Wat can happen...
Or really really.. you ain't really interested in the future but all you crave for now is to take a long long break and while at it, f#ck the living daylight of of her for as long as you can.. :D

gertt234
11-10-2008, 09:55 AM
Hi Bro,

I don't have much experience in all this. And like you, I'm one of those very sick of life in SG.

But maybe like what others in the thread has advise you, you might want to consider the following.

1. Let her go back first and keep in contact with her. Nowadays call Thailand is cheap. Just sign up with Starhub or pay extra 5.35 to Singtel or M1.

2. Learn the language & culture.

3. Find another WL with same type of looks/mannerism and see if your feelings for her is shaken.

4. Since she's been to your place, she "knows" your assets which might mean that this could end up as a KC trap.

siopu99
11-10-2008, 12:26 PM
Bro,

Always leave a backdoor for yourself. Things change and people change also. Leaving a backdoor doesn't mean you don't trust her coz' it's just putting a safety net for your benefit and also for her benefit.

If things go wrong, you have a place to come back to heal your wounds and start over afresh.

If things go wrong and you have a backdoor to turn to, it will be much easier to part amicably. Parting is so much harder to do and may turn into violence if one feels that he/she has been forced into a corner with no where to turn to.

On the other hand, what if living conditions in Thailand is not as "attractive" to you or both of you some years down the road? Where would you go?

Frankly if you're setting up a business and looking at the way you want to leave everything behind and go without a backup plan, eh... no offence bro, but I wouldn't want to be your client. :p

Think carefully lah.

Coolsaint77
19-10-2008, 11:08 PM
Everyone's situation is different, you are an educated man so you should be able to judge for yourself her personality. Indeed it is quite possible to find in a Thai girl what you don't find in SG girl.

BUT... never never uproot yourself from your turf, ie never sacrifice your career - this has to remain as a constant in your relationship. All else fail, at least you would still be on your foot to press "restart"

I've read the reply and start to have some worries.
the good things is that we have never quarrel over anything regarding her work. conversations are most of the time good and full of laughter. she have also told me her plans after going back.

the worries are that I am not doing well in my investments nowadays and is pretty much taking out money to maintain these investments. I still have some savings and an apartment. should i bring my savings to start a new life in thailand?
At least if things dun work out i still have an apartment.
In addition, i am starting a new company soon at the end of this year. Really troubled. what should i do?
stay or go???

tptheprc
25-11-2008, 02:29 AM
Its all over. A sad ending to a made believe beautiful story.... Drink, drank and got drunk. Finally realise how painful it can hurt.

steve_74
25-11-2008, 07:15 PM
Its all over. A sad ending to a made believe beautiful story.... Drink, drank and got drunk. Finally realise how painful it can hurt.

Time heal all wounds bro .. Take it as a lesson learnt :)
Hope u find ur true love soon :D

pussyman72
25-11-2008, 10:15 PM
2. If it is impossible for her to come back, will changing her identity give her help?New identity means new person, new history, means no undesirable record.

Wrong. Even change her id blah blah blah still got one more everyone forget finger print. dont forget false declaration to ICA = Jail and fine for both party. Think carefully before doing it

hope to hear from u bros really soon.Isnt ex at all. Some convicts or fugitives even go there to get Thai identity hahaha but i wont dwell into this. There, got $$$$ nothing is impossible but be careful who you approach for help, for finding the wrong venue may lead to you own downfall.

well few yrs back making a new id, new household book is ez. just pay 8 to 10k sgd and u can make one but be prepare to be blackmail..

now a days almost everything gone computerize so it not as ez as b4 but still can be done

pussyman72
25-11-2008, 10:18 PM

nvm so long u know is not ez can le :) take care

chokdee krup

casannova03
26-11-2008, 01:05 AM

Did your parents teach you never to stereotype???:mad:

more importantly can afford to let her spend lavishly on luxury goods & services

And i see you dun have much knowledge with regards to this matter bro,or again you chose to stereotype.... sometimes if you dun have anything worthwhile to contribute just read and dun post for the sake of posting..... This will ensure that ppl who know their stuffs dun have a chance to laugh at your lack of knowledge and/or ignorance.:rolleyes:

Heart Break Kid
26-11-2008, 09:37 AM
Did your parents teach you never to stereotype???

And i see you dun have much knowledge with regards to this matter bro,or again you chose to stereotype.... sometimes if you dun have anything worthwhile to contribute just read and dun post for the sake of posting..... This will ensure that ppl who know their stuffs dun have a chance to laugh at your lack of knowledge and/or ignorance.

Our parents only teaches us not to marry WL as wife not stereotyping :rolleyes:

If you have so much knowledge you can go ahead to marry a whore as wife.. given the fact which stupid idiot will want to marry someone who sell her body for money :rolleyes: to marry WL ..everything lead to whether you have the financial means to support them & maybe their whole family.

If whoever is so bright ..he wouldn't looking for foreign whore as life partner :rolleyes: even he understand them well.

From what you posted ..you wouldn't mind at all if your son is to marry a whore as wife.

slider_72
26-11-2008, 09:42 AM
If you have so much knowledge you can go ahead to marry a whore as wife.. given the fact which stupid idiot will want to marry someone who sell her body for money :rolleyes: to marry WL ..everything lead to whether you have the financial means to support them & maybe their whole family.

If whoever is so bright ..he wouldn't looking for foreign whore as life partner :rolleyes: even he understand them well.

That is so totally unnecessarily bro. Such personal attacks are just not nice. :mad:

Go read bro Casannova03's thread. You'll see why.

Heart Break Kid
26-11-2008, 09:58 AM
That is so totally unnecessarily bro. Such personal attacks are just not nice. :mad:

Go read bro Casannova03's thread. You'll see why.

This is not a personal attack.. I had nothing against him & why should I bother to read his thread.

Each is entitled to his own opinion :rolleyes:

slider_72
26-11-2008, 10:12 AM
This is not a personal attack.. I had nothing against him & why should I bother to read his thread.

No need to read his thread if don't want to. In case you feel like it, the title of his thread is "Happily married to an ex WL(VN)". FYI, there are people here who married ex WLs. I wouldn't classify all of them as stupid idiots and not too bright for marrying foreign WLs.

WLs are also human. Once they decided to leave this industry permanently and settle down, its only fair to give them a chance to integrate back into mainstream society. Your statement is similar to saying who is so stupid as to employ an ex-convict.

Once the person repents, and is determined to do what is right, who are we to condemn them for what they did in the past? If a WL is truly in love with a man and is willing to totally give up her previous way of life for that man, why do you say that man is a stupid idiot for accepting her?

I am sure anyone who decided to marry an ex WL is well aware of the difficulties of integrating her back into mainstream society, not to mention the wagging tongues from friends and relatives. If he decides to go through these with his eyes wide open, is he really a stupid idiot and not too bright?

Nothing is absolute my friend.

Just in case you are wondering; no, I am not married to an ex WL. Neither am I an ex-convict. :)

Heart Break Kid
26-11-2008, 10:31 AM
No need to read his thread if don't want to. In case you feel like it, the title of his thread is "Happily married to an ex WL(VN)". FYI, there are people here who married ex WLs. I wouldn't classify all of them as stupid idiots and not too bright for marrying foreign WLs.

WLs are also human. Once they decided to leave this industry permanently and settle down, its only fair to give them a chance to integrate back into mainstream society. Your statement is similar to saying who is so stupid as to employ an ex-convict.

Once the person repents, and is determined to do what is right, who are we to condemn them for what they did in the past? If a WL is truly in love with a man and is willing to totally give up her previous way of life for that man, why do you say that man is a stupid idiot for accepting her?

I am sure anyone who decided to marry an ex WL is well aware of the difficulties of integrating her back into mainstream society, not to mention the wagging tongues from friends and relatives. If he decides to go through these with his eyes wide open, is he really a stupid idiot and not too bright?

Just in case you are wondering; no, I am not married to an ex WL. Neither am I an ex-convict. :)

Whatever ??? Up to each individual :rolleyes: I stand by my point of view.

Well.. WL if so good :rolleyes: you can also divorce your wife & fly to Chongqing & marry that your true love WL ..
again all up to you to decide ;)

colins
26-11-2008, 10:51 AM
Whatever ??? Up to each individual :rolleyes: I stand by my point of view.

Well.. WL if so good :rolleyes: you can also divorce your wife & fly to Chongqing & marry that your true love WL ..
again all up to you to decide ;)

Bro, you really like to be personal. 对事不对人

Why must always refer to people's parents no good, their education must be low, their upbringing bad, suggest people leave their wife? Nobody takes up a case against your private life what. All these attacks are so below the belt, man.

When I say this, I am not against you personally. I am not trying to change your think, I am not placing myself as a glorified example. I am saying what I think becos it is from my belief. I do not challenge your belief.

Each is entitled his own opinion. Dun accept suah. Accept can concur. What you did is to say I dun accept so you must be stupid and me cannot accept this. Nobody says you must accept but people are telling you to drop that second liner which helps in absolutely nothing but to bring people down.

casannova03
26-11-2008, 11:59 AM
If whoever is so bright ..he wouldn't looking for foreign whore as life partner even he understand them well.

From what you posted ..you wouldn't mind at all if your son is to marry a whore as wife.

Tsk!! Tsk!! Tsk!!! Can someone tell me which part in red doesn't sound personal??:confused:

Bro i have no opinions against your own views but spare the generalizations and the stereotypes. If you dun know what you are talking about, then its better not to judge based on your assumptions. It will mislead potential stupid idiots(in your words) on to the wrong path...

you are absolutely entitled to your own views but you dun have to include the personal remarks attempting to "chak" (poke) ppl at the end of every opinion. What's there to gain?:(

So bro, continue your wonderful sharing thus far and stop these attacks...remember as bro slider 72 said...nothing in life is absolute...and you never know who you are going to meet and what you are going to encounter in life...always give yourself a "back road" and a stairway for enemies to descend down the stage gracefully...

Beware of the karma!;)

Heart Break Kid
26-11-2008, 12:22 PM
Tsk!! Tsk!! Tsk!!! Can someone tell me which part in red doesn't sound personal??:confused:

Bro i have no opinions against your own views but spare the generalizations and the stereotypes. If you dun know what you are talking about, then its better not to judge based on your assumptions. It will mislead potential stupid idiots(in your words) on to the wrong path...

you are absolutely entitled to your own views but you dun have to include the personal remarks attempting to "chak" (poke) ppl at the end of every opinion. What's there to gain?:(

So bro, continue your wonderful sharing thus far and stop these attacks...remember as bro slider 72 said...nothing in life is absolute...and you never know who you are going to meet and what you are going to encounter in life...always give yourself a "back road" and a stairway for enemies to descend down the stage gracefully...

Beware of the karma!;)

Sorry lah ..I did not read your thread so I didn't know you are happily married with a WL.

Sound as if you all know everything life ... :rolleyes: don't say beware of the karma. Take care of your ownself first.

casannova03
26-11-2008, 12:29 PM
Sorry lah ..I did not read your thread so I didn't know you are happily married with a WL.

Sound as if you all know everything life ... :rolleyes: don't say beware of the karma. Take care of your ownself first.

haha!! No worries man!!

But i dunno where you get the idea that i think i know everything...Never in any one of my 230posts did i say or suggest that i know everything...If you do take the effort to research, you will find that mosts of my posts or advice are only on things i know or i have had the experiences with...

As i have said you are fully entitled to ur freedom of speech in this great forum...but do remember that with freedom comes responsibility - the responsibilty to keep ourselves in check when we post so that we can all contribute POSITIVELY to one another..

As for karma, mine is taken care of....thanks for your concern!:):)

jackbl
26-11-2008, 01:40 PM
Bro, these sentences dont sound like u leh.... anything happened to your life?

I know u personally and have go out with u a few times, and i really dun know him at all, but to speak impartially, I think u have gone a bit too personal on your comment. You may disagree with me but its ok....

I also have my own share of encountering with them before, not all are as bad as u think. Some of them really came out to work just to feed their family, and really to feed, not for luxury.... maybe when u are free, we can meet up for kopi session...

Heart Break Kid
26-11-2008, 01:43 PM
Bro, these sentences dont sound like u leh.... anything happened to your life?

Bro ..I am fine :p & living happily :D

slider_72
26-11-2008, 02:07 PM
Whatever ??? Up to each individual. I stand by my point of view.

Well.. WL if so good you can also divorce your wife & fly to Chongqing & marry that your true love WL .. again all up to you to decide

Sigh... You are certainly entitled to your point of view. Let us test that point of view further.

It seems to me that your theory is a man with low education prefers to marry a WL. If I take your theory further, given the fact that in Sillypore the medium of education for all subjects except 2nd language is English, it must mean that those who have a poor command of the English language must be lowly educated. If I am not wrong, for admission to Poly, JCs or Universities, a person needs to pass his O' Level English?

Therefore, if a person's command of the English language is no good, it must mean that he cannot be admitted to a Poly, JC or University.

If he cannot gain admission into any of these institutions, it must mean that he is lowly educated.

Let us pause there for a moment and look at your signature. It says "KTV is the only place that we can found true love". This is grammatically incorrect. It should read as "KTV is the only place that we can find true love".

Our parents only teaches us not to marry WL as wife not stereotyping :rolleyes:

For the above sentence, it should read as "Our parents only taught us not to marry WL." The words "as wife" would be regarded as oxymoron. It would also be difficult to fit in the words "not stereotyping" in the same sentence without any punctuation and yet hope to achieve any coherent meaning to the sentence.

Since your grasp of the English language appears to be fairly rudimentary, it must mean that you are lowly educated.

And since you are lowly educated, by your own theory, it must mean that your preference is to marry a WL.

Well?

PS: to the rest of the bros reading this post, please allow me to state in no uncertain terms that I hold no prejudice against anyone whose English standard is not so good. In fact, I personally know of people who can't speak English to save their lives but are highly intelligent individuals.

casannova03
26-11-2008, 02:19 PM
See what i told you bro heart break kid?

Never push ppl to corner....always leave a lee way for other and yourself..you never know when YOU yourself needs that very lee way that you once refused to give ....

Take care bro!! I have nothing against you definitely ...not even with those very very hurting words of yours...in fact ....i would love to meet you up some day for a drink!

I rest my case!;):D

slider_72
26-11-2008, 02:28 PM
Take care bro!! I have nothing against you definitely ...not even with those very very hurting words of yours...in fact ....i would love to meet you up some day for a drink!

Me too. Bro HBK, I do not hold the things you said against you either. Live and let live.

This post concludes my comments on this topic as well.

colins
26-11-2008, 02:48 PM

Big heart, my respects bro. :D

vlover
26-11-2008, 03:06 PM
It seems to me that your theory is a man with low education prefers to marry a WL.

Agreed.. I think in marriage, there is no comparison of educational levels.. What is most important is that you are comfortable and happy with the other party.. Think again, there are so many Singapore girls who have high educational standards.. What they expect in a relationship you will never be able to fulfill.. This is the main reason why we Singaporean guys 'outsource' :p for foreign wives.. Then again, there are good and bad eggs in every basket.. so we will have to keep a open mind in choosing a wife, be it an ex-WL or a normal girl..

PS. My personal view ah.. nothing personal.. and pardon me if my england not good :o

See what i told you bro heart break kid?

Never push ppl to corner....always leave a lee way for other and yourself..you never know when YOU yourself needs that very lee way that you once refused to give ....

I rest my case!

My idol.. YOU THE MAN :D!!!

Regards,
vlover

aces68
26-11-2008, 03:35 PM
Let us pause there for a moment and look at your signature. It says "KTV is the only place that we can found true love". This is grammatically incorrect. It should read as "KTV is the only place that we can find true love".

Just for discussion's sake... I would say that other possible correct phrases should be :-

1. KTV is the only place WHERE we can find true love
OR
2. KTV is the only place TO find true love

Maybe some expert could comment ?

Heart Break Kid
26-11-2008, 03:57 PM
cry father cry mother :mad: ya lah my english no good.

No need to drink with me lah ...drink with your WL better :D

colins
26-11-2008, 04:00 PM
Just for discussion's sake... I would say that other possible correct phrases should be :-

OR

You ask experts to comment, nobody dare say anything after slider's post liao. hahaha...

How about, The only place to find true love is in a KTV.

Heart Break Kid
26-11-2008, 04:06 PM

OR

found true love lah ...not find. Meaning true love already found in KTV.

casannova03
26-11-2008, 04:22 PM
No need to drink with me lah ...drink with your WL better :D

Which one?? i have quite a few on hand ....hahaha!!! yousure u dun want to join me someday?? :p:p

naemlo
26-11-2008, 06:04 PM
found true love lah ...not find. Meaning true love already found in KTV.

KPO a bit, for past, it is not grammatical to say "can found". You should use "could find". :D

slider_72
26-11-2008, 06:08 PM
Damn! The gahment would be so proud of us, promoting the speak good English campaign.

naemlo
26-11-2008, 06:15 PM
Damn! The gahment would be so proud of us, promoting the speak good English campaign.

It is not we dun speak good English, it is we dun bother abt it. :D

Thom07
26-11-2008, 06:58 PM

OR

How about "True love can only be found in a KTV" ? ;)

Heart Break Kid
26-11-2008, 07:28 PM

ya.. you should teach your favourite PRC WL how to speak & read english.

starting from A....B....C then the gahment will be proud of you :D

Snuber
27-11-2008, 01:25 AM
Like this? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aTI4Im4KZo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAE87219yTM

hosayboh
27-11-2008, 06:02 AM
You ask experts to comment, nobody dare say anything after slider's post liao. hahaha...

How about, The only place to find true love is in a KTV.

I think this is our bilingual problem....speaking english the Mandarin way....tio boh?

ekemono
27-11-2008, 07:14 AM
I think this is our bilingual problem....speaking english the Mandarin way....tio boh?

and Mandarin the English way.
I have seen parents speak with their children in this manner. So we can be assurred this will carry on for a long time

slider_72
27-11-2008, 10:10 AM
ya.. you should teach your favourite PRC WL how to speak & read english.

As a matter of fact, I did teach a few of them some rudimentary English phrases in my free time. You'll be surprised how eager they were to learn English. A few of them even bought English dictionaries and primary school level assessment books.

After so many good years in Singapore, we are becoming far too complacent. It wouldn't be long before the standard of English in the major PRC cities overtake ours.

Heart Break Kid
27-11-2008, 11:03 AM
As a matter of fact, I did teach a few of them some rudimentary English phrases in my free time. You'll be surprised how eager they were to learn English. A few of them even bought English dictionaries and primary school level assessment books.

After so many good years in Singapore, we are becoming far too complacent. It wouldn't be long before the standard of English in the major PRC cities overtake ours.

Hmm ..true.

I think you should set up an English school & SPCW in Chongqing, China.

Good businesses ;)

slider_72
27-11-2008, 11:46 AM
you can also divorce your wife & fly to Chongqing & marry that your true love WL ..

I think you should set up an English school & SPCW in Chongqing, China.

Hmmm.... I wonder why the constant reference to Chongqing in your replies to my posts. Another below-the-belt swipe perhaps?

Heart Break Kid
27-11-2008, 02:26 PM
Hmmm.... I wonder why the constant reference to Chongqing in your replies to my posts. Another below-the-belt swipe perhaps?

No ..I read your true love story with Chongqing WL & even you are on the verge of flying there thru Silkair & stay in Hilton Hotel that impressed mi :D

Your English so good yet fall in love with a uncouth PRC WL ..that amaze mi :D

slider_72
27-11-2008, 03:42 PM
No ..I read your true love story with Chongqing WL & even you are on the verge of flying there thru Silkair & stay in Hilton Hotel that impressed mi :D

Your English so good yet fall in love with a uncouth PRC WL ..that amaze mi :D

And that is not a below-the-belt swipe? There is a phrase describing such comments; its "rubbing salt into somebody else's wounds". There is a word describing a person who does this for kicks; its "juvenile".

Another English lesson for you, if a word starts with a vowel (a, e, i, o, u), you use "an" before it and not "a". Therefore it should be "an uncouth" and not "a uncouth".

And since we are on the topic of the alleged "uncouth PRC WL", she has since left this industry and is currently working in a factory in Guangzhou. She is still very young and could have many more productive years as a WL if she chose to remain as one. Instead, she decided to move on to a low paying but decent job.

The reason I post this here is to illustrate my point that one should not look at others with prejudiced eyes. There may be scheming WLs out to cheat men and there may be others who are simply doing this to get a shot at improving their lot. It does not mean that once a person is a WL, she will forever be a WL. And I don't think that WLs must be condemned to the lowest rung of society, such that only idiots or uneducated men will marry them.

Perhaps I may have mis-read your posts, and perhaps you were trying to inject some humour in your posts. Unfortunately your sense of humour is lost on me.

porscheclub
27-11-2008, 04:02 PM
With reference to the TS. I didn't read everything but I saw a line somewhere mentioning that when you marry the girl, you marry the family. This is true.

Many years ago, I had a relationship with a local KTV gal. Thought I was a white knight (idiot), gave her monthly salary, helped her to start a business etc etc. BUT her family was a pile of problem. Father is an ex-con & often got into trouble with the law so much so that I have to bail him out several times. Brother is with SS & works part time in construction. Mother is the only one that supports family but then a BIG time mahjoing gambler.

Everytime I visited her & the bro comes up with his gang of kakis & all the Hokkien language of the most vile nature surrounds you like a home theatre. Not to mention that their smoking was so bad, you thought you were in a smoke field! I was thinking, what the hell am I doing with these people?

Anyway, I got out of it after not 1 but 2 years!

Another, also a local gal took drugs, got caught in Zouk & jailed for 10 months. I spent thousands to help her with a lawyer to reduce her sentence & went to Changi to visit her. Mum was a mistress working as a cleaner & father MIA. Oh & dig this, mum was the one who encouraged her to work in KTV since 14!

I'm not being stereotyping but many of these gals have deep problems to start with & not for a normal man to accept, marry & live with them. How deep is your pocket? But most important is how deep is your heart?

LeeKuanYew recently said something about marriage. Years ago in one of his campaigns. He spoke of people should marry someone of their equivalent status & not under. That costed him some votes. But today, many people realised that what he said is true. Think about it.

For the record, I didn't marry the gal who loved me & was making 5 figures that time.

Follow where your heart goes but sometimes, you'd need to pause & think.

HCKing
27-11-2008, 05:11 PM
wah like tat maybe those sob stories PRC WL love to tell r really true. :eek:

Heart Break Kid
28-11-2008, 10:54 AM
And that is not a below-the-belt swipe? There is a phrase describing such comments; its "rubbing salt into somebody else's wounds". There is a word describing a person who does this for kicks; its "juvenile".

Another English lesson for you, if a word starts with a vowel (a, e, i, o, u), you use "an" before it and not "a". Therefore it should be "an uncouth" and not "a uncouth".

And since we are on the topic of the alleged "uncouth PRC WL", she has since left this industry and is currently working in a factory in Guangzhou. She is still very young and could have many more productive years as a WL if she chose to remain as one. Instead, she decided to move on to a low paying but decent job.

The reason I post this here is to illustrate my point that one should not look at others with prejudiced eyes. There may be scheming WLs out to cheat men and there may be others who are simply doing this to get a shot at improving their lot. It does not mean that once a person is a WL, she will forever be a WL. And I don't think that WLs must be condemned to the lowest rung of society, such that only idiots or uneducated men will marry them.

Perhaps I may have mis-read your posts, and perhaps you were trying to inject some humour in your posts. Unfortunately your sense of humour is lost on me.

Bro ..I dun have times to check my grammar as I also have work to do. So type in a fast ones :D .
What do you mean "rubbing salt into somebody else's wound" ?

You are married man with family ..everyday loh lee loh saw ..WL WL.

Your mind is really so free to extend that you have a lot times to think & love WL :D &
more importantly read thru every sentences to correct english.

Maybe you are a good example of a so-called Sinkie man :D

slider_72
28-11-2008, 11:36 AM
Bro ..I dun have times to check my grammar as I also have work to do. So type in a fast ones

You are not the only person who is working. That is merely a poor excuse for being lazy.

Your mind is really so free to extend that you have a lot times to think & love WL &

We come into this forum to talk about commercial sex right? Apart from discussions on commercial sex and WLs, what else do you want to talk about? Archimedes' principle, Chaucer, Francis Fukuyama, Geophysics, Zoology? I have no issues if you prefer to engage in an intellectual discourse on some other issues but I fear such debates would be lost on you. I would rather not engage in an intellectual battle with an unarmed person.

All you need is proper discipline if you want to speak proper English. For instance, the letter "e" in the word "English" ought to be capitalised and not in small caps. If you are unable to discipline yourself over such minor details, it simply means that you cannot be bothered to correct your other errors. With proper training and discipline, even a primary school student would be able to spot the grammatical errors in your posts within seconds. Modesty aside, spotting your errors is rather effortless.

Heart Break Kid
28-11-2008, 01:38 PM
Bro ..I dun have times to check my grammar as I also have work to do. So type in a fast ones

You are not the only person who is working. That is merely a poor excuse for being lazy.

Your mind is really so free to extend that you have a lot times to think & love WL &

We come into this forum to talk about commercial sex right? Apart from discussions on commercial sex and WLs, what else do you want to talk about? Archimedes' principle, Chaucer, Francis Fukuyama, Geophysics, Zoology? I have no issues if you prefer to engage in an intellectual discourse on some other issues but I fear such debates would be lost on you. I would rather not engage in an intellectual battle with an unarmed person.

All you need is proper discipline if you want to speak proper English. For instance, the letter "e" in the word "English" ought to be capitalised and not in small caps. If you are unable to discipline yourself over such minor details, it simply means that you cannot be bothered to correct your other errors. With proper training and discipline, even a primary school student would be able to spot the grammatical errors in your posts within seconds. Modesty aside, spotting your errors is rather effortless.

ya correct ..like what you said this is a commercial sex forum so why should we spend so much time & effort on all these.

Just like ..you have a family so why waste so much times, effort & money on those whores :D:):D:) its seem silly right.

casannova03
28-11-2008, 03:38 PM
ya correct ..like what you said this is a commercial sex forum so why should we spend so much time & effort on all these.

erm...yawnz!!!...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Darkstorm
29-11-2008, 12:58 AM
LeeKuanYew recently said something about marriage. Years ago in one of his campaigns. He spoke of people should marry someone of their equivalent status & not under. That costed him some votes. But today, many people realised that what he said is true. Think about it.

This one I got to disagree. What he said is not true.

slider_72
01-12-2008, 05:12 PM

Just like ..you have a family so why waste so much times, effort & money on those whores :D:):D:) its seem silly right.

Lets see, this debate started with you stereotyping men who want to marry WLs as idiots, stupid men with low education. When objections were taken to your biased comments, you started your personal attacks and comments. Eg, your telling me to divorce my wife and marry the Chongqing WL, go Chongqing to open an English school, etc.

After that, it was followed by your comments that I am too free and have nothing else better to do apart from coming here talking about WLs, etc.

Since you forgot that this is a commercial sex forum, in my last post, I reminded you that people come here to talk about commercial sex.

Your weak retort, which completely misses the point, is that I am silly to have spent so much time and money on whores.

My questions to you are;

1. How do you know how much time I have wasted on these whores? It may well be far lesser than the amount of time that you expended in the various KTV joints that you seem to visit on a regular basis. Are you going to say that the time you spent at KTV joints don't count, but the time spent by others indulging in other activities involving WLs are a silly waste of time?

2. How do you know how much money I have wasted on these whores? If we add up the amount of money you spent at KTV joints, it is probably quite a small fortune to some. Apart from that, how then do you explain the fact that you are (or were) feeding two Chongqing girls? Aren't these also a waste of money?

Before you slime others and make below-the-belt comments, please consider carefully what you are saying first. And before you remove the sawdust from your brethen's eyes, you should first of all remove the plank from your own eyes.

casannova03
01-12-2008, 05:18 PM
I have a feeling this HBK is the same as Shawn Koh....

The same level of language proficiency plus the incessant insult with below the belt second liners!!! wow!! Clones?? you decide.....:rolleyes:

check it out man bros!!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/104382-incredible-tales.html

DO_YOU_BJ
01-12-2008, 09:17 PM
Men, Lords, barons, cheongsters, chai taos, alphas, employers and employess....this is a place to share and discuss and help....
If personal attacks are addressed PERSONALLY at any particular individual, please REFRAIN....make luv not war baby:D

tptheprc
02-12-2008, 02:15 AM
I decided to start posting this thread cos i think that people can be of help to me when i fall. but now all i see is people scolding each other. Haiz. thanks to all the sincere bro that did gave me advice. thanks alot, i am still trying to get over it.

pussyman72
02-12-2008, 04:42 AM
I decided to start posting this thread cos i think that people can be of help to me when i fall. but now all i see is people scolding each other. Haiz. thanks to all the sincere bro that did gave me advice. thanks alot, i am still trying to get over it.

nothing to care about :) u learn from exp nobody is perfect slowly u get over it. it only a matter of time. Speaking from experience Cheers

Chokdee krup

caifan87
02-12-2008, 06:37 AM
Sometimes ppl thinks they fall in love. But it could bcos they r feeling down or lonely. And this time usually is the most easy to hv the false sense. If best friends of over 10 yrs can betray, wat makes u think these WL/FL is true. Mayb there r some, but its very rare.

casannova03
02-12-2008, 10:26 AM

Dun worry bro....time heals!!

Well, as to the arguing going on in here, its a result of some senseless finger-pointing and personal attacks....

just ignore it and grab the essence of this thread to assist your emotional recovery..I'm sure you'll emerged stronger and better than before!!

Cheers!;)

B.Bollocks
02-12-2008, 10:09 PM
I love ur nick bro!! Especially that " It is worse having a wife non FL and fucking behind ur back and not getting paid!!"

My thots exactly!!

casannova03
03-12-2008, 01:29 PM
haha! Thanks!

Some people just dun understand!! sigh!!!:rolleyes:

steve_74
03-12-2008, 07:22 PM
I love ur nick bro!! Especially that " It is worse having a wife non FL and fucking behind ur back and not getting paid!!"

My thots exactly!!

Great mind think alike :D

wei_xiao_bao
13-12-2008, 11:00 PM
Seriously, how many FL really tell the truth? Wat will u do if u found out the truth?

ING ING
14-12-2008, 02:46 PM
WL will alway come play the KC game and hook up naive guys that will pay them. It's been like that since many moons ago...:rolleyes:

Prins
16-12-2008, 05:09 PM
WL will alway come play the KC game and hook up naive guys that will pay them. It's been like that since many moons ago...:rolleyes:

Bro, there are some cases of truth success stories between the guys and the WLs, but were not openly disclosed. :D
Hence, there's a possibilities of successful stories with WLs, maybe rare ;)

xiang8080
28-12-2008, 04:58 AM
hmmmm, i not too sure whether mine is consider a success story or not....

i got to know this wl from los. we actually xchange contact (phone & msn) as we took a liking to each other. after months of communication & occasion trip to her home in bkk, we decide to come together. few months later, though she own shop in bkk, she willing to come back sin stay with me.

during our initial period of being together (she in bkk i in sin), we had had our share of unhappy experiences. she thought i had seen other ladies behind her back, out of anger, she came to sin to work as wl again w/o me knowing. it was actually tat i surf sammyboy forum tat i know about it. initially i was so angry, but in the end we patch back again after clearing our misunderstanding.

We just had our engagement a couple of months back. In thai culture, guy normally need to pay some so called dowry for the lady. But she tell me she already happy if I put the engagement ring on her finger, she jus tell me to save the money.

Now she is pregnant for about 1 month, we decide to have our wedding after cny. Well, we will continue to stay in sin till when i decide that enough is enough of the stressful life in sin.

ahyong
28-12-2008, 02:01 PM

i got to know this wl from los. we actually xchange contact (phone & msn) as we took a liking to each other. after months of communication & occasion trip to her home in bkk, we decide to come together. few months later, though she own shop in bkk, she willing to come back sin stay with me.

during our initial period of being together (she in bkk i in sin), we had had our share of unhappy experiences. she thought i had seen other ladies behind her back, out of anger, she came to sin to work as wl again w/o me knowing. it was actually tat i surf sammyboy forum tat i know about it. initially i was so angry, but in the end we patch back again after clearing our misunderstanding.

We just had our engagement a couple of months back. In thai culture, guy normally need to pay some so called dowry for the lady. But she tell me she already happy if I put the engagement ring on her finger, she jus tell me to save the money.

Now she is pregnant for about 1 month, we decide to have our wedding after cny. Well, we will continue to stay in sin till when i decide that enough is enough of the stressful life in sin.

She is just finding excuses to come sillypore to work.

Can she adapt the lifestyle in Singapore? be prepare to buy Somtum for her every now and then :p

Wish You All the Best!

CeiResident
29-12-2008, 01:06 AM

Your story touches my heart.:D i am sure uncle yong will give u a big ang bao if u lay a feast in singapore. i sponsor u 100 seagram 100 piper and chivas na....:D

zhaonan
15-01-2009, 07:12 AM
Very rare will have 1.

FL Lover
15-01-2009, 09:49 AM

Bro, first thing. Congrats on yor Wedding.

Cant help to wonder. How long did you know her before commiting to such relationship? Second why did she need to come to sg to work even if she is angry at you? Excuses for you just because you found out on her FL jobs again?

Anyway, No Risks No Gain. At least you tried. Good for you.

Charmaine
15-01-2009, 10:20 AM
I don't know if mine will ever be considered a "success story", but in light of the fairly negative examples that we're seen too much in the forums these days, I just thought I'd share a little snippet of what's been going on with my life. Many regular Thai forummers would have been very familiar with my plight by now, so I'll try to summarise quickly for the benefit of those who's read it too many times before.

I met a Thai G-Club girl in Bangkok about two years ago and couldn't stop thinking about her. KC trapped, I went back to see her probably about a dozen times in the next 12 months. It was probably during the 6th or 7th trip that she let rip on a little secret that she's been dying to tell me since the first time we met - she's been waiting for a man, the father of her baby, to be released from jail but with no promise of taking care of her or her baby once he did. She's been with him for 6 years. Many courtship episodes later, we got together, she wrote to him to end everything and we've been in a committed relationship ever since. I've already been to her province, spoken to her parents at length and obtained their blessings, know all her friends and speak to her everyday either on the phone or through text messages. She's leaving the G-Club next month to get a regular job and will head down to Singapore in March to meet my parents. I've got a house ready for her here and we're planning to stay together for a couple of months before deciding when is the best time to get married.

Well, strictly speaking not an WL story, but you get the drift. Believe me - they're as wary as us as we are of them (her friends kept telling her at the beginning not to trust any man she meets at work and discouraged her from ever bringing me back to see her parents), but once you build that foundation of trust and respect (and this needs a lot of work), things can and will still happen. I've been extremely lucky because the girl I met is worldly, speaks excellent English, mature and not all about money, but girls by nature are all sensitive, emotional creatures driven by love, hope and dreams. Every girl's dream, WL or not, is to find someone who loves them unreservedly and to take care of them for life, financially or otherwise. It can happen. You just have to believe.

casannova03
15-01-2009, 01:24 PM
Well, strictly speaking not an WL story, but you get the drift. Believe me - they're as wary as us as we are of them (her friends kept telling her at the beginning not to trust any man she meets at work and discouraged her from ever bringing me back to see her parents), but once you build that foundation of trust and respect (and this needs a lot of work), things can and will still happen. I've been extremely lucky because the girl I met is worldly, speaks excellent English, mature and not all about money, but girls by nature are all sensitive, emotional creatures driven by love, hope and dreams. Every girl's dream, WL or not, is to find someone who loves them unreservedly and to take care of them for life, financially or otherwise. It can happen. You just have to believe.

You have a short and sweet summary of their opinion of us and their love aspirations. Wl or not, i do hope you get your happiness!

Cheers!;)

vmtech
15-01-2009, 04:45 PM
She is just finding excuses to come sillypore to work.

Can she adapt the lifestyle in Singapore? be prepare to buy Somtum for her every now and then :p

Wish You All the Best!

Dont be quick to generalize things and put people into spectical views though, just follow your heart and not the "advises" of posts here. More often than not, if you noticed, posts in this sections are often filled with skeptical views on TG/WL/BGs.

Just do what you think is best for you and ur girl and with some luck, you will look back few yrs later and not even regret what you did back then.

Being able to adapt or not to living in foreign land, does not depend on the nationality of a person, but the person herself.
What's with thais not able to adapt life outside? So many Singaporeans like ourselves head of to thailand with the thoughts of settling down there, so are we skeptically saying that Singaporeans are damn good at adapting to life outside singapore?

To be able to adapt or not, really depends on the person herself.

PS: No punt intended or directed at anyone :)

Nevertheless, to xiang8080:
Congrats to your wedding, bear in mind that at least both of you are able to be together in 1 common land, be it in SIN or BKK. Some of us bros here, are struggling just to be able to meet their other half every few months, not even close to being able to stay together.
So be thankful for that part :)

ahyong
15-01-2009, 11:59 PM
Dont be quick to generalize things and put people into spectical views though, just follow your heart and not the "advises" of posts here. More often than not, if you noticed, posts in this sections are often filled with skeptical views on TG/WL/BGs.

Just do what you think is best for you and ur girl and with some luck, you will look back few yrs later and not even regret what you did back then.

Being able to adapt or not to living in foreign land, does not depend on the nationality of a person, but the person herself.
What's with thais not able to adapt life outside? So many Singaporeans like ourselves head of to thailand with the thoughts of settling down there, so are we skeptically saying that Singaporeans are damn good at adapting to life outside singapore?

Well said by ARCHAN Vmtech :p

ahyong
16-01-2009, 12:27 AM
She's leaving the G-Club next month to get a regular job and will head down to Singapore in March to meet my parents. I've got a house ready for her here and we're planning to stay together for a couple of months before deciding when is the best time to get married.

Bro glad that u have a happy ending :p

vmtech
16-01-2009, 06:37 AM
Well said by ARCHAN Vmtech :p

alamak why u also kanna infected by ceiresident liao, archan here archan there lol

yingge
16-01-2009, 07:37 AM
No see 1 yet.

Longitude
16-01-2009, 09:15 AM
Congratulations.

vmtech
17-01-2009, 04:48 PM
No see 1 yet.

den u need to hang around longer. :)

maka1900
17-01-2009, 06:42 PM
agree. good start doesn't mean a good end. no matter how sweet the dream is, we still have to wake up.

Hey fellas,

Am off to Holland tomorrow to join offshore vessel for 3 weeks so just thought would have a last chip in on forum b4 I go lol....

Success stories might happen at the start of a relationship but does it last or will that success last for a lifetime? At the start there is always that good feeling that she is the one....for the end check my other posts lol.

Take it easy,

KP

muguamugua
17-01-2009, 09:04 PM
The story will begin 10 years later lah!

Charmaine
05-02-2009, 10:50 AM
Bro glad that u have a happy ending :p

Thank you. She is now working as a car saleswoman and the commission is modest but she gets by. She is probably earning half of what she would get easily if she were selling whiskey a G-Club but she's enjoying her life right now and I'm still trying to get used to getting phone calls from her at 9 or 10 at night (a period where she would traditionally be working or getting groped every night).

We're at a point of the relationship where we're totally at ease with each other and the level of trust is at an unprecedented level. Just last night, she called me when I fell asleep on the couch watching TV after a hard day at work and I only returned her call a full 30 minutes later. No fuss, no frills. Whenever she failed to pick up her calls, I would call her closest friends or sister (I have all their numbers) and she would predictably be around one, some, or all of them every single time.

Simply put, I trust her and she trusts me now. If not at a hundred per cent, I'd say at least a 95. I've seen girls with normal jobs and in traditionally "normal" relationships earn less than that level of trust in Singapore, let alone Thailand.

Miracles do happen.

Thai Rak Thai
07-02-2009, 06:01 PM
Simply put, I trust her and she trusts me now. If not at a hundred per cent, I'd say at least a 95. I've seen girls with normal jobs and in traditionally "normal" relationships earn less than that level of trust in Singapore, let alone Thailand.

Miracles do happen. i wish u well :)

CeiResident
07-02-2009, 06:37 PM

Nevertheless, to xiang8080:
Congrats to your wedding, bear in mind that at least both of you are able to be together in 1 common land, be it in SIN or BKK. Some of us bros here, are struggling just to be able to meet their other half every few months, not even close to being able to stay together.
So be thankful for that part :)

U are back Aarchan vemtech...:D

CeiResident
07-02-2009, 06:39 PM
Thank you. She is now working as a car saleswoman and the commission is modest but she gets by. She is probably earning half of what she would get easily if she were selling whiskey a G-Club but she's enjoying her life right now and I'm still trying to get used to getting phone calls from her at 9 or 10 at night (a period where she would traditionally be working or getting groped every night).

We're at a point of the relationship where we're totally at ease with each other and the level of trust is at an unprecedented level. Just last night, she called me when I fell asleep on the couch watching TV after a hard day at work and I only returned her call a full 30 minutes later. No fuss, no frills. Whenever she failed to pick up her calls, I would call her closest friends or sister (I have all their numbers) and she would predictably be around one, some, or all of them every single time.

Miracles do happen.

Sweet ending bro, no wonder no time to pick up my call these days..:D All the best to u!

小小Tiko
08-02-2009, 01:19 PM
to those who are successful,congratulate.
but most of the times,it is very difficult cos they are here to earn.
and man get jealous also very easy.

Charmaine
09-02-2009, 06:32 PM
Sweet ending bro, no wonder no time to pick up my call these days..:D All the best to u!

Hey, you didn't call me did you? It's been a long time too. Let's catch up sometime soon.

Amazingly, she's even trying to quit drinking now. My jaws dropped to the floor when I heard that, and there's no reason not to believe her. Just last night, she went for dinner with her friends and the gang ordered a tower each, and predictably everyone got happily drunk. The silly girl drank water all night and drove everyone home as the only sober person in the party. Her best friend offered her 5000 baht for every pint of beer she drank - she rejected them all. Being the skeptical person that I am, I kept pestering her for the truth, even suggesting that there is no need to go cold turkey - a couple of social beers with friends is more than alright and there's no reason to ruin the party by swearing off alcohol for good. Her reply was immediate. "When I was working (in the G-Club), I drank every night and told myself if one day I were to quit, I will stop. That was only a job and I was only drinking to entertain. Now that I am no longer working there, getting drunk on my own feels stupid."

I am very, very proud of her. :)