PDA

View Full Version : Any bros China Gf would like to study in Sillypore?

Submarine Leo
09-10-2008, 06:37 PM
I am working in a Pte School here, any bros Chinese GF or any other nationalities Gf wana study in Singapore can always PM me.

slider_72
09-10-2008, 06:42 PM
I am sure there are plenty. There are also plenty of agents making a quick buck out of these girls not to mention getting free fucks from some of these girls as well. At the moment, I know of at least 2 PRC girls trying to get student passes. Since you are advertising your services, why not provide more info, in particular the cost involved?

FromBoy2Man
10-10-2008, 12:03 AM
mention getting free fucks from some of these girls as well.

Why mention free fuck? I thought some gals ever told me they got free fuck, so not only the man got it free ok. U might get a shock if some gal were to tell u actually don't know who is playing who.:eek:

people thinking change already and gals is not always at the losing end nowadays already.

ekemono
10-10-2008, 08:10 AM
Why mention free fuck? I thought some gals ever told me they got free fuck, so not only the man got it free ok. U might get a shock if some gal were to tell u actually don't know who is playing who.:eek:

people thinking change already and gals is not always at the losing end nowadays already.

Hmmm., can you connect your statement to bro slider_72 statement? You got me lost there.

colins
10-10-2008, 10:26 AM
Bro TS, I feel very sad for your private school. If you are really into helping people for their education, you should at least post the school's name. Keeping everything quiet and behind the scene will just make people believe and confirm that your school is just one of those which are misusing MOE's recognition.

wolvemoon
10-10-2008, 11:52 AM
dont really understand...how do you aim to help here?

I am working in a Pte School here, any bros Chinese GF or any other nationalities Gf wana study in Singapore can always PM me.

Submarine Leo
10-10-2008, 11:54 AM
Bro TS, I feel very sad for your private school. If you are really into helping people for their education, you should at least post the school's name. Keeping everything quiet and behind the scene will just make people believe and confirm that your school is just one of those which are misusing MOE's recognition.

Hi Bro, thank you for your kind suggestion. I am not afraid to post my school name here, what I am afraid is that my boss will give me a dressing down if he realise that I post my services in SBF, not to say SBF is anything bad or what, but you should know that recently with all the bad press about Sillypore PTE schools here, the last thing my boss want is to know that I am recruiting students here. What I can assure bros here is my school is nothing of dubious status. I hope bro can understand my predicament here.Of course for interested bros, I will be more than willing to reveal the school name. Cheers.

DTCEPL
10-10-2008, 12:17 PM
Of course for interested bros, I will be more than willing to reveal the school name. Cheers.

Bro Submarine Leo, what courses do the school offers?

Also advise on the course duration, fees, frequency per week and timings, certifications etc assistance in Student Pass application etc.

Please advise, thanks.

colins
10-10-2008, 12:52 PM
Hi Bro, thank you for your kind suggestion. I am not afraid to post my school name here, what I am afraid is that my boss will give me a dressing down if he realise that I post my services in SBF, not to say SBF is anything bad or what, but you should know that recently with all the bad press about Sillypore PTE schools here, the last thing my boss want is to know that I am recruiting students here. What I can assure bros here is my school is nothing of dubious status. I hope bro can understand my predicament here.Of course for interested bros, I will be more than willing to reveal the school name. Cheers.

You have just replied to your problem with an answer. The way that you've written showed that you do not have intention to come in to provide a service or favour to bros here, but to earn a commission which can be of dubious source unapproved by your boss of a un-dubious school. The predicament is fully understood. Think about it, who are you helping? Your school or yourself?

If not afraid to reveal the school's name, post it and the courses that you offer.

DO_YOU_BJ
10-10-2008, 01:46 PM
You have just replied to your problem with an answer. The way that you've written showed that you do not have intention to come in to provide a service or favour to bros here, but to earn a commission which can be of dubious source unapproved by your boss of a un-dubious school. The predicament is fully understood. Think about it, who are you helping? Your school or yourself?

If not afraid to reveal the school's name, post it and the courses that you offer.

These cases makes bad press for us.
Want to make money dun do these ways...damn LOW man!

Submarine Leo
10-10-2008, 08:02 PM
To all bros here, I will stop advertising my services here. I am truly sorry if my posts here have brought disgrace to the PTE Schools in Sillypore and sincerly sorry if my posts have caused distress among the bros here. All I can say is, when there's demand there's needs. Sorry Bros!!

colins
11-10-2008, 01:12 AM
To all bros here, I will stop advertising my services here. I am truly sorry if my posts here have brought disgrace to the PTE Schools in Sillypore and sincerly sorry if my posts have caused distress among the bros here. All I can say is, when there's demand there's needs. Sorry Bros!!

There has been no distress other than your own embarrassment.

mj0023
11-10-2008, 02:14 PM
hi TS bro,

need help... please pm me... your pm box is full...

Fun Guy
11-10-2008, 07:06 PM
Which school are you from? :confused:

Submarine Leo
13-10-2008, 03:47 PM
These cases makes bad press for us.
Want to make money dun do these ways...damn LOW man!

Bro, I dont wana start any war here...I believe tat in this world, the bads and goods have to survive with each other. It is impossible to have all goods or all bads..Just like those FL standing on the streets...as long as they are still within control and keep to their own premises..I think they are still able to earn a living and not incur the wrath of Anti Vice. And as a matter of fact, lets put it tis way..i think most Bros wif PRC gfs..would still prefer their sweethearts to stay here on a longer pass rather than going back every now and then to renew the social visit pass. I am not cheating any1 else $$ or wat..end of the day..the approval is still up to ICA, not me. U called my method low class, tat says alot about how much u understand the agony some of our bros are facing now who have PRC gfs. Callin me names is not helpin any1 here..perhaps you can suggest a better way. Thats more constructive... Cheers.

oceano
13-10-2008, 04:22 PM
He is just trying to help.... but I believe your approach of help is wrong.
This is sex forum, not a classified ads

colins
13-10-2008, 05:27 PM
Bro, I dont wana start any war here...I believe tat in this world, the bads and goods have to survive with each other. It is impossible to have all goods or all bads..Just like those FL standing on the streets...as long as they are still within control and keep to their own premises..I think they are still able to earn a living and not incur the wrath of Anti Vice. And as a matter of fact, lets put it tis way..i think most Bros wif PRC gfs..would still prefer their sweethearts to stay here on a longer pass rather than going back every now and then to renew the social visit pass. I am not cheating any1 else $$ or wat..end of the day..the approval is still up to ICA, not me. U called my method low class, tat says alot about how much u understand the agony some of our bros are facing now who have PRC gfs. Callin me names is not helpin any1 here..perhaps you can suggest a better way. Thats more constructive... Cheers.

Bro, you still dunnoe what's wrong with your approach eh?

If your intention is really to help bros here, you would have done exactly the opposite of what you are doing now. You would have posted the ways, means, procedures, cost, duration, prospects, etc of getting a proper student pass for anyone's PRC gf. You would have provided sincere advice to educate bros here on how to choose between schools and courses. You can related some experience on how to get the student pass in the easiest and fastest way. If bros here decide to engage your help, after seeing that you are sincere, they can come to you and you can make your buck. There is nothing wrong with earning a commission, yes you are not cheating, but consider these 2 message and tell me which is more correct,

1. You got this problem, come to me first before I help you solve it.
2. Anyone who got this problem, this is the information that can help you. Want more help, I am willing to offer the services that I have illustrated in that piece of information.

No.1 is a 'low-class' approach, if I am your boss I will definitely bring you to task. Funny thing is, if I am your boss and if I can see that you are experienced in using method no.2, I'll tell you to go post in all manners of website as long as you work within legal & moral limits.

You are capitalising on some bros' needs to keep their gf in singapore, as opposed to what you claimed to be 'helping' them. If you are helping them, you would have posted an introduction on how to get student pass on your very first post. What you did is to try to corner the bros with such need by telling them you offer something they want, and all communications should continue without public scrutiny. So dun go around and explain your intention, it does make it clearer and clearer.

Your so-claimed intention is to help bros who like to keep their gfs in sg. It is your own challenge, so it is not fair to place this on someone else and ask him to prove it for you to see. In other words, you yourself wanted to do it, you got shot down, now you want others to prove it for you to see. Does this make sense?

Why dun you post your school and the courses it offers? Wouldn't that be the MOST constructive?

p4zl
13-10-2008, 06:22 PM
yes. agreed with colins. Furthermore if u are targetting ppl's gf somemore

Submarine Leo
13-10-2008, 07:13 PM
Okie bros, guess the way I expressed myself is not right, I am sorry once again. But believe it anot..I have no ill intentions at all. Maybe I am playin it too safe by not revealin much in the public forum. I guess this is getting abit out of hand already. My stand is still the same. Maybe just the way I put it sounds too mecenary or what..Say. eg. today I open a brothel ,i advertised on the papers I am sellin sex, cause I know most men like sex and need sex. Does that mean I am capitalising on men weakness? I doubt so, because end of the day, you decide whether to come to my brothel anot. I can advertise my girls are tops, services are top, to entice more bros to come into it. But wats the point? Anyway, I am sorry again...and to the bro who mention that I am helping other bros gfs -u seems to have some hidden meaning in it, i personally find tat very offensive. It is not a very wise thing to say. If u wana say, be like Bro Collins as what he suggested are genuine concerns. Please dont shoot your mouth off happily. Cheers

DO_YOU_BJ
13-10-2008, 07:27 PM
Bro, I dont wana start any war here.

Start wat war?
Make luv not war baby:p
Anyway, everything that you said and i wanna say has been said by many others so nottin left for me to say liao.
So wats there to say?
Cheerios dude

DTCEPL
14-10-2008, 09:02 AM
Okie bros, guess the way I expressed myself is not right, I am sorry once again. But believe it anot..I have no ill intentions at all.

Bro Submarine Leo, don't take comments too hard. Its cyber and everyone can say whatever they wished to. If its constructive, adopt the suggestions. If not, then here in there out. Even if you are zapped to -999, so what, its not going to hurt you or your wallet.

You may be able to improve your sales and marketing skills therefore monetary rewards via such a lesson, selling to a target segment adopting different approach for different people in different area at different time selling different products.

Cheers.

colins
14-10-2008, 12:32 PM
Okie bros, guess the way I expressed myself is not right, I am sorry once again. But believe it anot..I have no ill intentions at all. Maybe I am playin it too safe by not revealin much in the public forum. I guess this is getting abit out of hand already. My stand is still the same. Maybe just the way I put it sounds too mecenary or what..Say. eg. today I open a brothel ,i advertised on the papers I am sellin sex, cause I know most men like sex and need sex. Does that mean I am capitalising on men weakness? I doubt so, because end of the day, you decide whether to come to my brothel anot. I can advertise my girls are tops, services are top, to entice more bros to come into it. But wats the point? Anyway, I am sorry again...and to the bro who mention that I am helping other bros gfs -u seems to have some hidden meaning in it, i personally find tat very offensive. It is not a very wise thing to say. If u wana say, be like Bro Collins as what he suggested are genuine concerns. Please dont shoot your mouth off happily. Cheers

Bro, it went out of hand becos you managed to hit a soft spot in me. I have no choice but to tell you where went wrong. On the surface, to a lot of bros here, this is a simple issue of someone advertising a service which he thought would be of help to bros with their prc gf. But I am talking to you from an educationalist standpoint, and this is exactly what I meant when I posted my first comment that I felt sorry for your school. How can a school employ a person who work solely for his commission?

You are not selling a product, you are not even selling a diploma course, you are in fact selling an opportunity to change a person's life through better education. This is the entire purpose of finding a class to attend, as opposed to finding an excuse to stay in sg. Anyone can say that he needs a student pass for his gf to stay in sg, BUT YOU CANNOT. In this job you are not supposed to, unless your mentality is still lingering around getting fast bucks.

If you continue down your path, it will be very hard for anyone to trust you. Furthermore, from my experience, every student that you get will only increase your burden, becos their intention is not in studying. The compounded problems that they will give you will someday, bring you all the way down or make your working life as miserable as shit solving all sorts of stupid family problems.

Quite disturbed on your comparison with running a brothel. But then, and dun apologise again, they dare to show their girl's face and vitals. For you, I would equate it with telling people "I've got girls but I can't show you, I know you are horny and that's why you should come to me".

Submarine Leo
14-10-2008, 02:21 PM
Ok bro Colins,
I fully understand where you coming from. Thanks a million for your advice. I truly apperciate it greatly, seriously from the bottom of my heart. A heartfelt big Thank you to you. One last question, why do I get zap so much?

colins
14-10-2008, 07:28 PM
Ok bro Colins,
I fully understand where you coming from. Thanks a million for your advice. I truly apperciate it greatly, seriously from the bottom of my heart. A heartfelt big Thank you to you. One last question, why do I get zap so much?

You are welcome. A person of lesser confidence would have ran away and disappear from this thread.

I have no idea, I din zap you, perhaps you did.