PDA

View Full Version : Revelations of a PRC WL

amostio
28-10-2008, 01:11 AM
I started this thread in the hope that it will help some brothers. Whether or not it makes sense to you will depend on whether you're in this. What the conclusion is to me is not known. Maybe some brothers here can advise (or advice?). The revelations from them I will impart is what I learnt from them. But fair warning : the tale is long in the telling so may take more than 1 posting!

================================================== =====

It was a long time ago (2 years plus).

It was a lazy Friday afternoon when my friends called to say they were in BS. By the time I got there, it was 4.30 and most of the good chio bu were taken.

However, I noticed 1 of my friend got a damn solid girl. Tall, slim, pretty, big nei nei. But he was kind of not interested so I asked for her HP number. The next day I was there with another group of friends so I called for her. She came, butterfly alot and I gave $50 before I left.

Never thot much of it. Next day she SMS saying "Thanks for taking care of me." I replied : "Ok nothing lah". 1 thing led to another and before I know it, I had invited her for dinner. Again, 1 thing led to another and we ended up in a hotel. Best 1 ever had for a looooonnnng time. So RTF 2nd and 3rd time.

Long story short. After the 3rd time which was a Friday, I told her that I was going on a business trip on Sunday so whether she could see me on Sat. She says "Ok" after the HH and to call after 7pm.

I called her at 6.30 to confirm but no reply. Called and called again still no reply. Anyway, went dinner with friend at Lor 12 and went home about 10pm. Sure enuf, after bath and change at about 10.30 she called.

"Sorry but customer extend to night session so cannot go."

I : "Ok lah, no problems. Good night."
She : "You don't want to see me tonight?" (in a soft voice)
I : "I want but home already and changed."
Silence.
She : "You don't want to see me tonight?" (in a soft voice)
I : "ok, ok. I pick u up."
She : "Ok!"

Picked her up but in a foul mood so no hotel. Brought her to the beach and sit for a while.

She : "What did u do after dinner?"
I : "Went home."
She : "But that 7pm. What did u do?"
i : "We ate dinner and drink beer till 10 pm ok!"
She :"Ok. Can we go hotel now?"

What to say? Brought her to hotel. This is the funny part. After the session, she rushed out of the room before getting paid. I blur blur try but she open door already. So LL sent her back. Tried to give but she refused. Reason : She initiated so no need. I ask why. Here's the gem if you want FOC! She says that she was checking if I had F*** earlier. That's hy she wanted to go hotel. Since I could perform (lucky really having dinner only), she didn't want any payment.

But the funny thing is that once it started, they refused further on. Reason is that they don't want to be treated as working (by their BF). Strange!

amostio
28-10-2008, 01:26 AM
I went of to overseas trip. But everyday, she'll call to chit chat. So 1 day she never called and I didn't too. What happened? She called to ask why I didn't call the previous day. I said that I never said that I'll call everyday. She said that it'll be nice if I did.

Ok also can lah.

Short note on this girl:

- From North east China (Dong Bei very direct)
- Not only pretty but good at PR. Brought her to my normal pubs and she can melt not only my friends but their wifes as well (those who know I'm married)
- No bad habits that I know of. Likes to drink and F***. Hey that's like me
- Never ask for $ or shopping. Drink and F***

Anyway, nice to be with her for that period. FOC and nice girl.

Aha! All my well intended friends told me : "Beware the KC trap. There's no free lunch!"

That puts a dampener in my thinking. All my friends told me to be careful. Sure thing die die will KC me before she goes back. Well, what to do. Be careful and look out.

Day after day nothing happened. So lagi more worried. After long time with her, know the real story why she's here to work. Sure got reason or else why fly thousands of miles to a strange land to be rubbed or worse, right?

Anyway her family owes 60,000RMB and that's why she's here. She never asked from me as she knows I'm not that well to do.

(Aiya, tired come back tomorrow).

xhardboiled
28-10-2008, 06:50 AM
Steady. Sounds like a good story . Camp here liao.
Thx

amostio
28-10-2008, 10:11 PM
Well our time together settled down to a routine. Out drinking till stone, check into hotel.

One night, after a heavy drinking session, she told me that she has stop sleeping with other customer since she met me. Me thinking "Aha. Here it comes. The KC trap is set."

So I ask innocently : "Why?" thinking she'll say some sh*t like she love me, blah blah, blah. Her reply? "Aiya, one 'Lau Gong' is complicated enough. How to handle two?"

Honest enough, I guess. No bullsh*t so far.

One day, she shows up with set of matching diamond earrings, necklace and bangle. I didn't say anything so she starts to bring my attention to them. Finally, I guessed (correctly) that she wanted to be questioned and possibly jealous over them.

I : "Where did you get all those jewelry from?"
She (in a soft voice) : "From a customer."
I : "WHO?"
She : "There, u remember that guy who likes me. I told u about him before."
I : "When he gave u?"
She :"2 weeks ago."
I : "How come I never see u wear before?"
She (in a very soft voice) : "I scared u angry."
I :"So you slept with him right."
She (very quickly) : "No no no no. He picked me up and we went shopping and he paid over $2000 and then he wanted to go hotel but I say cannot I'm not feeling well and he sent me home so don't be angry."

And the funny thing was I wasn't angry. I never really thot about it till then. Anyway, I guess she wanted her 'Lau Gong' to act the part and I was ok with that.

One night in a Pub with her and some friends, she suddenly ask my friends :"You know, I don't know why I like him (me). Say young, he's not young, Say rich, he's not rich. Say handsome, he's also not handsome. But there's something I like."

Wah lau, really driving the knife in deep man. All my friends had a good laugh at my expense. So I retorted :"Wah piang, want to say bad about me behind my back can wait till I go toilet or not."

But that got me thinking - she's right on every count so what could it be? Must be the KC trap, right? My friends were all telling me sure to happen. Wait for it. Suddenly someone sick, house fall over, etc.

Well, she was going back soon and I'll know for sure.

Wooden_Handle
29-10-2008, 01:20 AM
Come on bro, you sure know there is no FOC bonk with this kind of WL for sure, atomic bomb coming your way and better stay far far from her before she starts to get nasty.

pewpew
29-10-2008, 10:34 AM
Its like watching a HK Drama, out of sudden, incident will happen which you expected it to happen.

Just wait, sit back and enjoy bonking, you will see the "STUNT" after commercial break :D

Anyway, keep us update, me camping here for more.

Barracuda
29-10-2008, 10:42 AM
One day, she shows up with set of matching diamond earrings, necklace and bangle. I didn't say anything so she starts to bring my attention to them. Finally, I guessed (correctly) that she wanted to be questioned and possibly jealous over them.

I : "Where did you get all those jewelry from?"
She (in a soft voice) : "From a customer."
I : "WHO?"
She : "There, u remember that guy who likes me. I told u about him before."
I : "When he gave u?"
She :"2 weeks ago."
I : "How come I never see u wear before?"
She (in a very soft voice) : "I scared u angry."
I :"So you slept with him right."
She (very quickly) : "No no no no. He picked me up and we went shopping and he paid over $2000 and then he wanted to go hotel but I say cannot I'm not feeling well and he sent me home so don't be angry."

Bro careful here, she's playing with men's biggest weakness.

our EGO.

Could be she trying to show to u that there's another guy who's much more well to do than you making you trying to outshine the other guy. Its a man's instinct to fight over these kind of issues.

amostio
29-10-2008, 11:55 PM
Steady. Sounds like a good story . Camp here liao.
Thx

Thanks. All true tho.

Come on bro, you sure know there is no FOC bonk with this kind of WL for sure, atomic bomb coming your way and better stay far far from her before she starts to get nasty.

Haha thanks Wooden Handle for the concern and advice. But remember this happened 2 years ago and over liao. Just recalling what happened and also the revelation at that time. I thot it'll be a short story but events kept popping up. Never typed so much in my life before.

Bro careful here, she's playing with men's biggest weakness.

our EGO.

Could be she trying to show to u that there's another guy who's much more well to do than you making you trying to outshine the other guy. Its a man's instinct to fight over these kind of issues.

It did occur to me at that time. But something was nagging me: at no time did she ever ask me about my work, what type of house I stay, any hint to dig my backgorund. Most of the time she'll talk about her work, the good and bad customers, catfights with the other WL, stuff like that.

Wooden_Handle
30-10-2008, 01:38 AM
There goes without saying to put you in situation to support her more financially, the good old days of showing her self pity is over as she already gone through her checklist that move to next stage for mindless carrot chop.

Stay far and let her complain and complain, it will be good laugh at the end..:)

Thanks. All true tho.

It did occur to me at that time. But something was nagging me: at no time did she ever ask me about my work, what type of house I stay, any hint to dig my backgorund. Most of the time she'll talk about her work, the good and bad customers, catfights with the other WL, stuff like that.

aces68
05-11-2008, 12:22 PM
No new development ? TS MIA liao ?:confused:

amostio
05-11-2008, 09:53 PM
No new development ? TS MIA liao ?:confused:

Sorry but didn't realise that it takes such a loooong time to type in. Got Keyboard fingers liao. Will resume soon.

icecum
05-11-2008, 10:05 PM
well done bro your 2yr real life story just like mine as well ............. and i hope your ending story will be pefect as what it was..... as for me .......... all i can said it true love.... not every PRC girl go for money or handsome man lor.... it depand how u and her ;)

waiwaiz
05-11-2008, 10:12 PM
Sorry but didn't realise that it takes such a loooong time to type in. Got Keyboard fingers liao. Will resume soon.

Very interesting..........Bro . since it happen 2 years ago, i pressume things are over.......take your time in writing this. Sure alots of bros will be interested to learn something....

I may not be able to give sound advice....But i hope to learn something from your encounter and all the good advise from all the bros.........:) Waiting for your next instalement......

justl00king
05-11-2008, 11:19 PM
Nice story..pls continue. :)

amostio
07-11-2008, 12:36 AM
well done bro your 2yr real life story just like mine as well ............. and i hope your ending story will be pefect as what it was..... as for me .......... all i can said it true love.... not every PRC girl go for money or handsome man lor.... it depand how u and her ;)

Will be interested in your story. Hope to hear it soon.

amostio
07-11-2008, 12:53 AM
Thanks to brothers for the 'ahem' encouragement. Truth be told, I started this with something that happened a long time ago but memories keep coming back. Well, here's the next installment:

================================================== ======

The time drew near when her 2 months were up and for her to go back. She spoke of what her plans were. She'll go back and come back in one month's time. A few days before her departure, she called asked me to bring her to buy a few things. I thought "Ok, what's fair is fair."

With this thought in mind (there's no FOC right), I picked her up and asked where she'll like to go. I was prepared mentally to pick up a big tab. She said that her luggage was damaged when she came and needed a new one. I was driving around wondering where to go when she said go to People's Park Complex. The luggage was cheaper there.

We arrived and looked around. I kept encouraging her to get a better one that would last longer but she finally picked a normal one. Cost? $90. And she bargained like hell with the owner some more. And the worse thing is this : the owner seeing that I was a 'carrot head' proceeded to try to get her to buy all sorts of useless and expensive things in the shop; knowing that I'll be embarrassed to say no if she wants it. Well, I was amused to see that she refused to take any other items and slashed his price down to $80.

Finally, the night before she had to go off. Her request was that I not send her off the next day. We'll spend the last night having dinner, too much alcohol and back to hotel. All this while, I was thinking: this is her last chance before she goes back. She must make her move now.

When we got into the room, she started to cry. Softly then louder and louder until I also panic. I asked her what’s wrong thinking she’ll spring her ‘story’ now. Well, she said : ‘I’m going back tomorrow, and I’m afraid I’ll lose you. You’re so ‘Horny’ you’ll sure to find another girl.’

Me (what could I say) : ‘No lah.’
She (still crying) : ‘You will, but it’s ok, only you must use CD!’
Me (stinted) : Ok!

I was thinking since she's so sad no point in f*cking. But she insisted and we proceeded. All the while she was crying non stop. I tell you guys it's a weird feeling but some of you may have experienced it.

Well, finished and send her home. All this while, I knew there's no such thing as FOC so I had prepared 2 stacks of money in my back pocket. 1 stack was for all the times she went out with me and didn't work. Another smaller stack was nominal in case she tried to KC. In any case, I was ahead for sure.

Reached her home in Lor 6 and she kissed me good night. Long one as it was the last until she came back in a month's time. All this while, my mind was in a whirl thinking : "Hey, what's she waiting for? This was her last chance!" But strangely enough, she got out of my car and went off!

At this point. I had this sick feeling in my heart seeing her walk off. All my doubts during our time together suddenly felt pointless. I got out of my car and chased after her saying : "Hey! I forgot something." I reached for for my bigger stack of money and gave her saying : "Take this and buy something for your family when you reach home." She turned and took it without looking, kissed me again and said softly goodbye 'Lau gong."

amostio
07-11-2008, 01:13 AM
The next day, she arrived in Beijing and SMS me her China number. I was now totally confused. What happened?

We kept in touch daily and she told me what she was doing. The first thing was a thorough medical checkup and than back to her family. Since she had some time, she signed up for a course to improve herself.

After some time, I sensed that something was very wrong. She was suppose to come back again but didn't make any plans at all. She was immersed with her studies and made new friends there.

I kept asking her when she'll be back but she kept avoiding my question. Finally, after a few weeks, I decided to stop calling her. Nothing but mix messages. WTF.

One week later, I was very down and went to a pub alone. I got seriously drunk and decided to call her. We chit chatted for a while when I popped the question : Why didn't you call me for the last week?

She said : " The calls to overseas are very expensive."
Me : " Do you need money. I'll send to you tomorrow. How much do you need?"

At this point brothers, I must admit that I'm deeply screwed and KCed. Her reply surprised me even more :"Your asking means more than any amount you can give me. I don't need anything."

Now this really takes the cake. If she's in this to KC, she's really bad at it. No money how to succeed. The amount I had given her is not enough to make it worthwhile. So I pressed her to tell me when she'll come back. Her answer :

Never.

Reason? She walked into this dark road once but will never do it again. She wants to lead a normal life and be a normal person back home.

Now I'm totally screwed. No amount of pleading from me will change her mind. So finally, I asked her what's the deal? What happened between us?

Her answer is the Revelation that started me to post this thread.

(To be continued....)

warbird
07-11-2008, 02:07 AM
TS,

Wonderful story...very touching.

Eagerly awaiting her revelations.

Allow me to hazard a guess:

She was truly in love w/ u, BUT...she either had to marry her long-time BF or already married!:(

Pls pardon me if my wild guess is dead wrong.

icecum
07-11-2008, 10:58 PM
Bro i also wanted to share my story with all bro in here but my english very the lousy lor me only study untill pri 8 only lor.....

Bro ur part 2 story almost same as mine sia....

As for me most of the time when she at SG i will almost every 2 to 3 day go down and look for her wait for her or even go down to the place where she work and drink lor and almost everytime when i am there alone she will acompany me all the way... 1st few time i did tip her n after that she don't want anymore, and i told her u need to work to support urself as well and she reply i don't want u to be upsad or anger when u see me sit with other customer lor, then i told her that it ok anyway i am here to drink and wait for u lor so u can carry on with ur work don't care about me around lor.... but end up still the same she will sit with ne untill the KTV close or no more customer lor

For the 1st 20 days after work we will go eat supper then sent her home after 20 days then we end up in Hotel lor..... from that day onwards we will like almost 1 to 2 day we meet up go shopping go eat we will end up in H but not everytime lor cause i want her to go work and recoved back the air ticket plus other exspent etc ( maybe to other bro this may be the KC) but to me IT NOT......when we go shopping she don't even know what brand call branded lor.... want to buy for her she said what for buy untill so ex lor..... so end up we were like shopping in THIS FASHION that kind of place lor....
We eat also we don't go for high end place the most ex place we go it pizza hut that all. her indention to come sg it to see how nice how clean how fun sg it but end up her frd told her that in KTV can earn alot and she go and try out, but for that 2month in sg almost 1 month plus she was with me never even go work or even work if i go down she will also don't want to go and collection tip inregards she just sit that customer or even her reg customer.....
The xiao mei waitress all said this girl crazy, they also said i crazy everyday come.... but when some time when i at work too busy she will still go down and look look see see lor got customer then sit no customer sit in empty rm and sms me or call me lor....

As for me before the day she fly we stay 5day in hotel and that 5 days she bring all her things together. we go little india not chinatown heehee ;) same as me when i saw her luggage so small when up i wnated to buy a good one about 109 it a hard case luggage but she don't want said so ex what for might as well but that 39.90 1+1 better then i said ok lor..... and we end up but alot of sweet choc biz all kind of sg food for her to bring back lor..... at least her family know that she fine in sg......

Before she went back she help me to apply QQ so that when she gone home we can webcam and chat on QQ and that........... how we carry on

All i can said my ending it not very good but i really enjoy the days when we are,
We really even hug and cry togethere..........
and we also got laugh togethere.....

All i can said untill now now my heart are still with her no matter what

Hope u understand my english

Will be interested in your story. Hope to hear it soon.

Fishcer
07-11-2008, 11:13 PM
Bro i also wanted to share my story with all bro in here but my english very the lousy lor me only study untill pri 8 only lor.....

All i can said my ending it not very good but i really enjoy the days when we are,

Hope u understand my english

Wah...1 by 1 story all come out le....do i know the gal ur talking abt?? :D

Maybe i shld tell my story also...hahaha :D

icecum
07-11-2008, 11:16 PM
I think i got mention to you before lor........

Fishcer
07-11-2008, 11:23 PM
I think i got mention to you before lor........

Hmmm....but i think i never c b4 rite? :p

King_George
07-11-2008, 11:26 PM
Good luck for those who kena PRC's gong tau.

Think and learn...matters of the heart is hard to teach

icecum
07-11-2008, 11:35 PM
Sorry bro if u said about Gong Tau i believe Thai they use this things more then other place ba.....

All i can said it up to each and other how they think and do about it.....:D

Good luck for those who kena PRC's gong tau.

Think and learn...matters of the heart is hard to teach

ekemono
07-11-2008, 11:59 PM

Thanks for sharing your beautiful experience.
Up you my humble 3 pts :)

amostio
08-11-2008, 12:12 AM
icecum, thanks for sharing.

Understood u perfectly.

warbird
08-11-2008, 02:53 AM
Bro i also wanted to share my story with all bro in here

Bro icecum,

Great to hear about ur beautiful experience.:)

No, u didn't kenna gong tau. It was mutual attraction n definitely KC, but not sure about love though.

If she doesn't return to SGP, u should visit her in China (w/ usual precautions n due diligence).:cool:

Good luck!

DO_YOU_BJ
08-11-2008, 06:44 PM

And why not my friend.
Its good to share...for others like me, can learn from others experiences
Also, a good way to let off some stuff that has been bogged up for a while.
But pls do so in a new thread hor hehehe
Cheers bro

Fishcer
08-11-2008, 07:40 PM
And why not my friend.
Its good to share...for others like me, can learn from others experiences
Also, a good way to let off some stuff that has been bogged up for a while.
But pls do so in a new thread hor hehehe
Cheers bro

I dun think i have enuff power experiences for u guys to learn from...:D

Anyway the game i play, i really use KC as a weapon...n its a very dangerous game to play lor...worried that if i write here then newbies try...very easy to die if they dunno how to control.... :) then i will have guilty conscience...

Actually it all depends on luck lah...if u meet the very very pathetically small tiny % of nice PRC gals, then u will have a nice time....but if u meet the hungry ghost type of PRC gals, then u can still have a gd time, but must play around lor...that 1 more bothersome but can b fun sometimes....especially when u c them trying all sorts of stunts n tactics...some of them can b sooo damn farnee sia...:D

Fatjumbo
08-11-2008, 10:50 PM
Yo bro TS,

Wow this is for real man !!!! Is this their modus operandi taught in china before they arrive here in singapore !!! Happening to me right now at this moment man ! Please read my thread on this same forum section under my nick.

you wrote below

>>What to say? Brought her to hotel. This is the funny part. After the session, she rushed out of the room before getting paid. I blur blur try but she open door already. So LL sent her back. Tried to give but she refused. Reason : She initiated so no need. I ask why. Here's the gem if you want FOC! But the funny thing is that once it started, they refused further on. Reason is that they don't want to be treated as working (by their BF). Strange!

Same happen to me but different gal tats for sure..cos your's from beijiing.
Once they regard u as their BF...wow liao... no need to pay for bonking man with exactly the same reason. In my case when I initially give her money ( cos she spend time to be with me, not working at all. hence felt obliged to compensate her ) after going steady like insulting her as my GF. She don't want to be treated like WL, instead wanted attention as in GF status.

Regards,

jumbo :)

amostio
08-11-2008, 11:59 PM
Yo bro TS,

Wow this is for real man !!!! Is this their modus operandi taught in china before they arrive here in singapore !!! Happening to me right now at this moment man ! Please read my thread on this same forum section under my nick.

Hi Jumbo,

Saw your thread too. Funny how these things happen over and over again to different people. Sometimes u get lucky and sometimes not so lucky. Mine was 2 years ago; you're still in yours. Hope things work out well for you.

cablesnwires
09-11-2008, 12:09 AM
Camping here for more, good story. :) Would want to understand what's in her mind, that she came here initially, and later decided to stop coming back. :)

Please continue...

amostio
09-11-2008, 12:32 AM
Well, this is the final installment.

Her answer at that time was simple yet totally unexpected for me. After reading other threads, I realized that many brothers here knows this. But for me, it was a revelation. I have never encountered it before. Before her, my principle was also F & F so have never entered the KC trap. So old birds please don't flame me if this is obvious to you.

Her revelation :

She told me that she was lonely!

As simple as that. I was the first customer she felt who treated her better.

Again at this point, I was truly hooked and landed. I offered to send money, anything to get her to come back. Her answer was a simple no. She did not want anything and would not come back ever again. She wanted to go back to her normal life, find a job, someone to love her and start a family. Here, I guess I was luckier than most. She could easily have reeled me in for the kill.

I was trying to understand her point of view. How could she be lonely? She was living here with 11 other girls in the same apartment. The daily routine was wake up, eat, work in BS, dinner, rush to Kabuki, supper, sleep and repeat the next day. Where got time to be lonely?

She explained that although she had come over with 3 other friend, they slowly found their own BF and spent less time with her. Even so, if she had a bad day, there was no one to talk to. She could not tell her friends or room mates her problems as they all have their own sad stories. Imagine when we tell our colleagues in the office : "Wah today damn jialat! Work like shit and still kanna scolding from the boss." Our colleagues will say : "You think you jialat. I work even harder than you and kanna scolded by 2 bosses!"

She could not confide in her family as they did not know she was a WL. It was her first time as a WL and I can imagine what she went through. She lost her dignity, have very low self-esteem and inferiority complex. Everyday was a struggle and she have no one to turn to. In a sea of misery, I guess I was her rock and anchor.

Why me then? Why not that rich guy who could afford to buy her jewelry without anything in return. She said to her, looks or money did not matter at that point. She was comfortable with me, I treated her well, share the same habits (drinking and f..king) and so she gave the only thing left she could offer.

Well that was that. She offered not only FOC (free, not credit) bonks but also physco-ed (if that's how it's spelled) herself into truly believing that she was in love with me then. That's how I could not detect at that time because she thought she herself believe it.

True love? Not really. At that point in time, maybe, so I guess enjoy it while it last.

There's not much more to tell. We still keep in touch till today and stayed friends. However, she'll not tell me much in her own personal life. I guess I was part of the past she'd rather forget.

Well brothers. Thanks for reading. For me, it was also to purge the old memories. Hope we all can learn something from this.

Fishcer
09-11-2008, 12:45 AM

Her answer at that time was simple yet totally unexpected for me. After reading other threads, I realized that many brothers here knows this. But for me, it was a revelation. I have never encountered it before. Before her, my principle was also F & F so have never entered the KC trap. So old birds please don't flame me if this is obvious to you.

.................................................. .....................
.................................................. .....................

True love? Not really. At that point in time, maybe, so I guess enjoy it while it last.

There's not much more to tell. We still keep in touch till today and stayed friends. However, she'll not tell me much in her own personal life. I guess I was part of the past she'd rather forget.

Well brothers. Thanks for reading. For me, it was also to purge the old memories. Hope we all can learn something from this.

Well...u got to enjoy what alot of bros here are hoping to get...so consider urself blessed then....:D

This are the type of relationships that i do look for, n i have had a small percentage of success...i will always aspire to be the rock in their life, the emotional pillar of support that shades them from the unrelenting glare of their somewhat demeaning job...if u can find 1 gal who looks upon u as that, just like the TS, then u've got it made :D

Some pple may say that i am a bastard, that i toy with the gal's feelings, but i beg to differ. Do always draw a clear n distinct line in the relationship if ur gonna play the game...always make it clear to the lady that there will not b a future, and that u r just there to be a friend, or an emotional support for them, and only for the limited time period that they are here for. Do not give them promises that u r unable to fulfil. If they are still fine about carrying on with the relationship, then by all means, go ahd.

Its basically a win-win situation, for both urself (free fuck?? n companionship) and for her (some1 who she does not have to think of as a customer, some1 she does not have to go all out to please/put on a mask to earn their money)...its a temporary escape from their work when they are with u.

BUT i do caution 1 thing, DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT gradually change ur viewpoint...pls dun at any pt of the relationship start thinking "Hey, i have a pretty nice gal here....y not throw myself fully into the relationship, and lets see if we can progress??"....when that happens, ur shit.... :D

Sorry for all the blabbing TS...hope u dun mind...just my tots...cheers

cablesnwires
09-11-2008, 12:51 AM

I see, and thank you for your final installment. It was a nice read. :)

Bro amostio, just a question for you, would you go up to visit her one day, regardless whether she asked you or not? Would definitely like to hear your views on this. :)

warbird
09-11-2008, 03:19 AM

Her revelation :

She told me that she was lonely!

As simple as that. I was the first customer she felt who treated her better.

Congrats to u for the beautiful experience.

However, as long as u keep in touch w/ her, I'm not sure this is the end of the rs.

Pls update us on any future developments.

Thx!

DO_YOU_BJ
09-11-2008, 07:04 AM
All are humans.
Wealth and emotional needs must be fulfilled to make 1 whole.
So consider yourself lucky my dear TS.
Me been there too....so knows how u feel.....hahahaha
Wat you can embrace about everything is, ITS TRUE! Not a KC trap.
So keep this memory, and thank her for she had a choice on you, but she chose you for emotional and not CARROT HEAD status.
Congrats bro.

amostio
09-11-2008, 12:28 PM
Hi Jumbo,

Saw your thread too. Funny how these things happen over and over again to different people. Sometimes u get lucky and sometimes not so lucky. Mine was 2 years ago; you're still in yours. Hope things work out well for you.

Brother Jumbo, was reading the last few posts of your thread and realized that I have called you by nick directly. Sorry, my deepest apologies. No offense ,eamt.

amostio
09-11-2008, 12:35 PM
Sorry for all the blabbing TS...hope u dun mind...just my tots...cheers

Not at all. This is about sharing and I see you've being there before. Seems that altho I've being cheonging for 20 years, I'm a baby compared to most of the Bros here.

I see, and thank you for your final installment. It was a nice read. :)

Bro amostio, just a question for you, would you go up to visit her one day, regardless whether she asked you or not? Would definitely like to hear your views on this. :)

I was actually in Beijing 2 months back. Called to see her back she refused with some excuse. I guess there's still a small spark burning somewhere. But it's a small one. They say time heals all wounds.

Congrats to u for the beautiful experience.

However, as long as u keep in touch w/ her, I'm not sure this is the end of the rs.

Pls update us on any future developments.

Thx!

Brother, I think you're right. But the spark is getting smaller and will burn itself out. Luckily, I think she has settled down and is very adamant about not seeing me anymore.

All are humans.
Wealth and emotional needs must be fulfilled to make 1 whole.
So consider yourself lucky my dear TS.
Me been there too....so knows how u feel.....hahahaha
Wat you can embrace about everything is, ITS TRUE! Not a KC trap.
So keep this memory, and thank her for she had a choice on you, but she chose you for emotional and not CARROT HEAD status.
Congrats bro.

Thanks bro.

Final point is now I'm smack in the middle of another relationship; this time with a Viet. Same situation, different time and place. I guess it's what started me thinking of my PRC girl and starting this thread.

Well, that has not concluded but it's another story.....

Beng69Lim
09-11-2008, 12:45 PM
bro. touching story

Fatjumbo
09-11-2008, 09:50 PM
Brother Jumbo, was reading the last few posts of your thread and realized that I have called you by nick directly. Sorry, my deepest apologies. No offense ,eamt.

No worries bro amostio,

Just made up my mind liao.... to terminate this BF/GF stuff... either revert back to gal/client or totally FCUK it...move on liao. Thanks for your blessings anyway.

Life has got too many other funs to keep bugging up one tree.... the whole forest out there is waiting man.

:D

Fishcer
10-11-2008, 12:15 AM
Not at all. This is about sharing and I see you've being there before. Seems that altho I've being cheonging for 20 years, I'm a baby compared to most of the Bros here.

Evry1 starts out as baby....but nm....just slowly learn how to crawl then walk...there's no free lunch in this world :D

DTCEPL
10-11-2008, 08:51 AM
In my case when I initially give her money ( cos she spend time to be with me, not working at all. hence felt obliged to compensate her ) after going steady like insulting her as my GF. She don't want to be treated like WL, instead wanted attention as in GF status.

Bro Fatjumbo, these gals always applied such tactics. Initially, its $100 to $150 for 'buying' their time or even FOC, not a sexual transaction.

Later when become BF/GF.....they will asked you for monthly allowance of $2000 to $3000 a month or even more, buy Computer, Course fees, Mum and Dad's medical fees, Comestics, Handphones, Housing expenses/instalments etc. may sum up to $4000 to $5000 per month. So which one better??? And after you gave them monthly allowance and 'officially' become BF/GF, guess what, they are still working in KTV or HC and sleep with other men concurrently receiving gifts and money from those men. And we, LAN LAN look at them get played by other men and yet still GONG GONG pay for the GF everything.

Run far far away from them, pay for the bonk and forget them. If want to bonk again, just pay her again.;)

ekemono
10-11-2008, 09:18 AM
The point to understand is this:
Every working gal clearly understood they are in a trade unfit for relationship. If they are serious for a guy, she will AUTOMATICALLY get out of this trade without even the guy demanding for it or commit certain agreement to her advantage (mostly monetary). They know they are in a trade that are harmful to a relationship.
But of course she will not go hungry for love, in fact in this new era not even you and I will.

If you ever get to know a gal that tells how much she loves you and would give up everything for you, but after that dutifully move their butt to their working place... I tell you; MOVE ON.

slider_72
11-11-2008, 10:16 AM
Bro TS, be thankful that at least you have a revelation which brings about a closure at the end of this relationship.

With my girl who left Singapore not too long ago, we had a great relationship and the time spent together was beautiful. I shall not elaborate and bore you with the details. What was clear however was that it was not possible for us to continue in the long run unless she was prepared to be a kept woman, and even then we both knew that there would be many hurdles ahead.

Before she left, she told me that she will call me once she returns to China. Todate, I have not received any calls or sms from her. I have smsed her several times and called her China mobile number as well. I am sure the number has been activated as the ring tone is the same as the one she used when she was in Singapore but she did not pick up the call.

When I read your final instalment, it reminded me of something that she said. She said that once she goes back to China, things will go back to what they were before we met, ie that I will continue whoring. Why? Because WLs are so readily available in Singapore and in large numbers. For her she said that she will go back to her normal life, meaning stay at home, hang out with her cousins, etc but she will not be working in this industry back home.

Like you, money was never an issue in our relationship. If money was her aim, there was more than ample opportunities for her to ask when she was still around.

My guess is that after this cooling off period, she saw the futility of this relationship and that there is no future in it, hence decided to cut it off once and for all.

I reckon it might be better off this way. Without knowing the reason why she ex-communicated me, I can draw whatever conclusion I want. Now, only the bitter-sweet memories remain.

amostio
12-11-2008, 12:46 AM
I reckon it might be better off this way. Without knowing the reason why she ex-communicated me, I can draw whatever conclusion I want. Now, only the bitter-sweet memories remain.

Brother Slider, I guess the answer is the same. I had this feeling that she wanted to cut me off when she returned but at the last moment, she couldn't. Things went downhill from there.

Anyway, they're both right. There was not future continuing the relationship.

Well, we both have something to be thankfull for.

colins
12-11-2008, 03:45 AM
...My guess is that after this cooling off period, she saw the futility of this relationship and that there is no future in it, hence decided to cut it off once and for all.

Bro, I guess we all tend to become 'human' once a while. To them, coming to singapore is a business trip. Any flings anyone of us has during a business trip is supposed to be erased from our lives when we get back home. Even if she is still single and available, who would want to be reminded that they have slept with many men a day for a couple of months? They know their status here, the moment they get back their normal status in hometown, the memories of working in singapore will continue to haunt them for the rest of their lives. What is your little romance compared to the emotional scar left in their mind? The natural instinct will be to escape from those memories. Unfortunately you are part of that memory.

Btw this is only applicable to girls who are not in the trade at all until they come to singapore. Upon reaching home, they would either continue to degrade or come out of it totally. If they still in contact with you, most often than not, they have degraded even more.

DO_YOU_BJ
12-11-2008, 05:13 AM
No WL will go back and continue n ctc you unless she wants you for more than just sex and love.
Sex and love, oh pls...yes maybe but less than 1% will be this lucky.........
Most often than not, you're their source of income already, and also, more often than not, you're not the only 1.
Why?
If the girl earned enuff and wants to get back to her normal life, she will not want to have anything to do wif you cos you will carry her most disgraceful scar.....so who on earth is that dumb to want to keep in touch wif you????
But, if she's a career WL, oh hell no, she'll never cut ties wif you....cos as above, you're her income......
Till one day, her income all gone, you're sure to bump into her here somehow or somewhere not to worry.

DTCEPL
12-11-2008, 08:25 AM
Sex and love, oh pls...yes maybe but less than 1% will be this lucky.........

Bro DYBJ so early in SBF, bo koon huh?

The 1% is really hard to come by.......:o, since all the PRCs here seems to be so sweet and nice, and beautiful angels .....we always assumed or pretended that we are that lucky to get the 1%:rolleyes:

DO_YOU_BJ
12-11-2008, 08:35 AM
Bro DYBJ so early in SBF, bo koon huh?

The 1% is really hard to come by.......:o, since all the PRCs here seems to be so sweet and nice, and beautiful angels .....we always assumed or pretended that we are that lucky to get the 1%:rolleyes:

Not bo koon! Is buay koon hahahahaha
Your last sentence, isnt it the same as 希望?? No?

DTCEPL
12-11-2008, 08:38 AM
Not bo koon! Is buay koon hahahahaha

Buay koon.....still thinking of the HFJ singers fighting over a customer huh:p???

DO_YOU_BJ
12-11-2008, 08:58 AM
Buay koon.....still thinking of the HFJ singers fighting over a customer huh:p???

Got meh? Where? When?
Dunno le, never heard of anything hehehehe
Hey bro, PM me your mobile can?
Tks in advance cos me wanna date you to east coast park jalan jalan and carry water bottle bwahahahahaha:D

slider_72
12-11-2008, 10:07 AM
Bro, I guess we all tend to become 'human' once a while. To them, coming to singapore is a business trip. Any flings anyone of us has during a business trip is supposed to be erased from our lives when we get back home. Even if she is still single and available, who would want to be reminded that they have slept with many men a day for a couple of months? They know their status here, the moment they get back their normal status in hometown, the memories of working in singapore will continue to haunt them for the rest of their lives. What is your little romance compared to the emotional scar left in their mind? The natural instinct will be to escape from those memories. Unfortunately you are part of that memory.

Sigh... I guess you are right ... again.

The times we spent together were really unforgetable, and I am not referring to the times spent in bed. The normal going out for lunch, dinner, coffee, strolling by the beach, cable car ride in Sentosa, going out drinking with my friends at the pub, that sort of thing.

Now when I look at the other WLs, suddenly they all look so ugly and unattractive. Good for me as it helps me save money.

cablesnwires
12-11-2008, 10:18 AM
Sigh... I guess you are right ... again.

The times we spent together were really unforgetable, and I am not referring to the times spent in bed.....

Why is it that it sounds so familiar? :(

When I read this, I have flashbacks.... and nope, it is not the MILF.... ;)

slider_72
12-11-2008, 12:25 PM
Why is it that it sounds so familiar?

It sounds so familiar because us men have been plagued by the same problem since time immemorial, and will continue to be plagued by the same problem until the end of time.

Twenty years from now, some other cheongster is going to come here and post something which is similar to those that are posted here now. Just different venue, different actors and actresses but the same shit.

BTW, if not the MILF, which one is it bro?

colins
12-11-2008, 12:43 PM
It sounds so familiar because us men have been plagued by the same problem since time immemorial, and will continue to be plagued by the same problem until the end of time.

Twenty years from now, some other cheongster is going to come here and post something which is similar to those that are posted here now. Just different venue, different actors and actresses but the same shit.

Becos bro, we are talking about the same thing which is consistent in all of us forever (well, until we manage to get genetically altered to overcome that). We are all looking at ourselves thru the multi-facet kaleidoscope of life.

We are talking about 人性. To look at 人性 objectively, we can not have it in us and affecting us.

To change this, we need another genetic revolution. As far as I can see it won't be change for another 100k years barring a cosmo accident on earth! haha..

DO_YOU_BJ
12-11-2008, 01:38 PM
How very true my brudders.....
Like it or not, we'll all be hurt somehow, sometime, somewhere & by someone.
Take it as a learning phase to retune yourself to a better wiser person.
Do not indulge in self pity and hatred.........instead, come out and be REBORN!
Into a more beautiful flower and then go HFJ wif us and pluck those flowers....hehehehehehe:D

cablesnwires
12-11-2008, 03:05 PM
BTW, if not the MILF, which one is it bro?

Well, this one is a PRC mei mei, whom I have known even before the MILF, when I was in Shenzhen on a 3 month assignment. She was a WL, but not anymore.

I am still in contact with her, and we are still friends. :)

edgar18
15-11-2008, 11:06 AM
Dear Bro,

I think m having somewhat same kind of thing going on, or maybe its just me. But after reading your thread, i can't help but to sit and think of whats happening to me exactly right now. Anyways , hope everythings going well for you. Cheers!!!

DO_YOU_BJ
15-11-2008, 11:21 AM
Dear Bro,

I think m having somewhat same kind of thing going on, or maybe its just me. But after reading your thread, i can't help but to sit and think of whats happening to me exactly right now. Anyways , hope everythings going well for you. Cheers!!!

Bro Edgar, do post your situation in a new thread and try to be as detailed as possible to the slightest detail....except the steamy scenes and i'm sure the good bros here will do their best to assist you in revealing things for you to see that you cant just yet!

DTCEPL
15-11-2008, 12:02 PM
try to be as detailed as possible to the slightest detail....except the steamy scenes

Bro DYBJ....I tot the steamy scenes is the most important part in SBF:D

Just kidding.

DO_YOU_BJ
15-11-2008, 12:04 PM
Bro DYBJ....I tot the steamy scenes is the most important part in SBF:D

Just kidding.

It's those steamy scenes that gets everyone here KCed hahahahaha

vvvv
14-01-2009, 05:26 PM
Do always draw a clear n distinct line in the relationship if ur gonna play the game...always make it clear to the lady that there will not b a future, and that u r just there to be a friend, or an emotional support for them, and only for the limited time period that they are here for. Do not give them promises that u r unable to fulfil. If they are still fine about carrying on with the relationship, then by all means, go ahd.

Bro,

I wish that I had the benefit of this advice earlier. I am seeing this WL and whilst I did NOT start out giving any promises of any kind of future I never actually spelt it out that there could not be ANY future. (She knows that I am married BTW, I never tried to hide this)

But of late, I am kinda scared by remarks slipped in like "I want to have your baby?" and then a bit later "What would you do if I got pregnant?" The thing is: at a later point in the relationship one feels like such a b**tard if you start saying "Babe, this is all heading nowhere"

So I want to reiterate your advice to all who are in a similar situation: You gotta start it all on the right premise, and if both are in with eyes open, then it is a win-win situation.

haoyunqiqi
17-01-2009, 08:51 PM
Guys always on the losing end?

GreenHorny
14-02-2009, 07:05 PM
Nice stories yeah, n realy envy you. Those 'better' prcs who came over and work, once they go back to mainland, they wanna forget everything they did down here in sg land, and start a new life. the fact that you knew her in ktv implies that you are part of her nightmare in sg land, thus in order to start anew, you got to be forgotten. consider that a blessing in disguise, such that she does not makes monetary demands from you.
I think that besides the normal gf feeling, another kind of feeling which i enjoyed with some ktv gals is ONS experience. They treat me as ONS partner. so no money involve, got feeling when fucking, and when we wake up, have breakfast n fuck off. got to be careful with this type, cos if developed furthur means equal to gf feeling liao...

sma7t
20-02-2009, 02:25 AM
wow, currently i'm in tis status leh, no $ involved, 2.

at tis moment, she promised only dating wif others 4 tips but not others activities in earning $$......:confused:

amostio
21-02-2009, 03:03 AM
Bro sma7t, I wish you the best.

However, read thru the other threads and be prepared for the worst. At the end of the day, go in with your eyes open.

DO_YOU_BJ
14-03-2009, 03:10 PM
U keep mentioning abt AIDS........
You kenna liao ah?

Panamera
14-03-2009, 03:15 PM
jchongking - Why you today didnt turn up for work at the Singapore river?

They are looking for the Merlion Mascot to give out keychains..Please put on your costume and rush over....

BKnight
14-03-2009, 09:52 PM
[QUOTE]
Why didn't u turn at the kopitiam to take our order?

If no viewing tomorrow, you better turn up for work tomorrow, the kids misses their Merlion Mascot, after that make sure you come over to wash the glasses and plates at my kopitiam outlets hor..Dont be late again...this time no more sob excuses that you accidentally zipped your kuku while removing the Merlion Mascot costume hor..., I will deduct your salary....:p