The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Marrying A Thai ger (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=55345)

yinyang 13-05-2009 05:16 PM

Re: Marrying A Thai ger

Is it so hard to differentiate from good customer service? Ok, even if she likes you enough.. would you rather what many tgs say so loosely: "lub u deep, deep na"?:p

And oh, surely you not thinking of tying knot here after your good sexperience? Else, rest of blokes here may come in and say "another 1 bites the dust":D
Quote:

Originally Posted by Si Geena (Post 3735836)
..you pay her and you're surprised that she lets you boom boom her?
You're a good customer and it's important to keep good customers happy so that they will repeat custom.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pussyman72
hehehe welcome to thailand and good luck to you. Open ur eyes and ears.. step the wrong hole and u fall into the pit deep deep. the more song song u are the more deep the hole u go in...
by the way this thread talks about marrying a thai ger :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by city.people
...2nd trip to BKK,a G-Club gal stayed with me throughout.Strange thing is though i think she loves me,let me boom-boom her,take care me,even the minor minor details and stuff.But NEVER ever once she tell me she likes me or sms me sweet,mushy stuff like that.Not that i like those mushy stuff,but i'm curious is it Thai culture not to say the 3 words,but express through actions???

city.people 13-05-2009 08:20 PM

Hi bros,thanks for all the replies.

I dont think i can sustain a G-Club's gal lifestyle and i dont see a future with her as i've uncovered some incompatible things about she and me.As for good customer service,i never paid her to keep me company throughout my short stay in BKK and no gifts were bought,yet she call me almost every now even though i'm back in SG.I only visit BKK 3-4 times a year,so why does she still do that?Ive even smsed her 1 time,saying she is money-faced after she tried to borrow 5k baht from me.She broke down and cry of course and never a 2nd request from me thereafter.Anyway,i'm feelin tired of all these games and would rather let this one pass than to believe.I've already declared to her we should remain as friends and i'll try on my part to be just at one.Might be a coward to some,but i rather love someone i can believe in than to have even one that i have the slightest doubts about their character.

Thanks bros for the pointers and replies.

FL Lover 14-05-2009 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by city.people (Post 3736669)
Hi bros,thanks for all the replies.

I dont think i can sustain a G-Club's gal lifestyle and i dont see a future with her as i've uncovered some incompatible things about she and me.As for good customer service,i never paid her to keep me company throughout my short stay in BKK and no gifts were bought,yet she call me almost every now even though i'm back in SG.I only visit BKK 3-4 times a year,so why does she still do that?Ive even smsed her 1 time,saying she is money-faced after she tried to borrow 5k baht from me.She broke down and cry of course and never a 2nd request from me thereafter.Anyway,i'm feelin tired of all these games and would rather let this one pass than to believe.I've already declared to her we should remain as friends and i'll try on my part to be just at one.Might be a coward to some,but i rather love someone i can believe in than to have even one that i have the slightest doubts about their character.

Thanks bros for the pointers and replies.

Good move. Many bros would never want or too weak hearted to make the first step to break the relationship even though it is already causing stress to them. For u my bro, you have make yor heart as hard as stone and by doing that, you already halfway getting out the kc trap. If u can tahan for the next few days without calling her and throwing her out of yor mind, the battle is won.

Good for u anyway. KC GER = WASTE TIME, WASTE $ (GO HOTEL NO NEED $$? EAT NO NEED $$? CALL HP NO NEED $$? ETC).

Charmaine 14-05-2009 03:11 PM

Dear city.people,

I have to say that I feel for your plight. It's never easy to make these decisions, but it's yours to make alone.

G-Club girls are a very special breed. Not quite FL but not quite good-girl, they're an extremely difficult category to classify. There are probably close to tens of thousands of G-Club girls in Bangkok alone too, so to conveniently label them one type or another would be lazy. Every girl is different, and the best thing you can do to yourself is to judge her as a person, not where she's born (Thailand) or what she does (hostess in a G-Club).

You're absolutely right about the typical G-Club girl's lifestyle, though - they're city dwellers in general, very fashionable, and relatively well-to-do (by general Thailand standards). I've seen G-Club girls zipping around in no less than BMWs and Mazdas and decked out in the latest designer labels, so they're really just your average girl-in-the-street Singapore equivalent. Many, many of them are young, articulate (often in English), use the internet on a daily basis, and acutely aware with the politics of sex (they know that everyone who walks past their doors are horny and looking for some sex). It's difficult to tackle them, as difficult as it is to tackle a local girl in Bangkok or Singapore. Of course, these are gross generalisations, but to find someone in a G-Club willing to sleep around with you at a drop of a coin would be as plausible as hitting the jackpot in Zouk with a hot 25-year old.

What I'm really trying to say is - she chose to sleep with you, so the attraction element is definitely there. The difficult part would now be to analyse her character in detail and establish that level of trust that you so badly need, a step that most people will have problems overcoming. I'm no guru, but I lived to tell the tale. Most girls aren't bad by nature, not even girls working in nightclubs. Thai bar-girls are notorious for hoodwinking people into falling for them, but even they are not experts of the scene and it wouldn't take too much of a genius to expose them (at least their tactics and the extravagance of their methods would pale in comparison to what a lot of PR girls are doing these days), but to classify any other Thai girl with that stereotype would be unfair to them as well as yourself. If you wish to tackle this head-on, be prepared to love, lose, cry, laugh, and generally get ready for the emotional roller-coaster ride of your life. If you choose to give up, though, make sure that the girl is at least emotionally (not financially) compensated for. It's the least you can do for her before you go. :)

FL Lover 14-05-2009 04:16 PM

It is never fair when u r in a relationship regardless of who. The most important thing to know is TIME WILL HEAL ALL.

There are times where we guys tend to worry abt this and that when we are about to drop the ger or give up on the relationship. There are times when we try to act hero and ends up like a zero.

There are times when we need to have a heart as hard as stone in order for both parties to move on. Waivering in a relationship will cause harm to both parties. Sometimes, it is better to end things as suddenly as it begins.

TRUTH ALWAYS HURT. Sometimes it is always better to leave things untold. :p.

city.people 14-05-2009 09:54 PM

Bro Charmaine,frankly speaking,i believe she and i know the set of problems we face if we were to be together.She had her own problems to settle,being her mother in hospital now and i dealing with my financial status as i'm the sole supporter of my family,my parents arent working.We some sort of like had the understanding that love takes a backseat when family needs u 1st.But i can swear to the fact that Thai girls absolutely place fillial piety as NO.1
She do call me from time to time,sometimes in the middle of the night.Because as what u said,g-club gals anot,they are human too,same as other nationalities gals,thai or not.Cos in the G-Club,the gals treat each other as just working colleagues types,for meeting up to eat,catch movies or help out each other in their working place.I even know 2 of her friends,extremely chio ones that are single mother too.Seen them drunk,sad and cry a few times during those after work parties.But once she reach home,she dont open up to her friends and tell them her problem,thus calling me to relieve her pent up sadness,especially when she's high or drunk.
Anyway,i told her anytime she need someone to talk to,can call me up at anytime,even if its in the middle of the night.I'll willingly wakeup to listen and comfort her,i'm afraid thats all i can do.

funnyz 15-05-2009 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pussyman72 (Post 3624680)
u know what. i keep hearing rubbish.... talking about how much can u do down payment for this n that using that kind of money for sinsoot....

if u can afford n u wanna do it go do it. if u cant then fark it... what rubbish is that relating to other things... when we talking about sinsoot...

for those complain so much my advice to u better dont get involve if there is so much doubt.... :rolleyes:

For your info That Is Thai Culture....

This is human nature to compare and contrast. It's not a small sum either if we are talking about millions in Thai Baht. What is not music to your ears might be music to the others. What's the point of jai lauw with alternative views, anyway this just another forum.

This is a democracy forum, chai mai? One advice for you though, if you are impatient about people asking 'stupid questions', can choose not to answer.

Choke Dee Khrap

ParaParaSakura 15-05-2009 01:49 AM

Let Natures Take course ,Things Cant Enforce someone dont Love or Drive .you feeling knows relationship regardless with Love or not .;)

FL Lover 15-05-2009 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by city.people (Post 3740154)
Bro Charmaine,frankly speaking,i believe she and i know the set of problems we face if we were to be together.She had her own problems to settle,being her mother in hospital now and i dealing with my financial status as i'm the sole supporter of my family,my parents arent working.We some sort of like had the understanding that love takes a backseat when family needs u 1st.But i can swear to the fact that Thai girls absolutely place fillial piety as NO.1.
Anyway,i told her anytime she need someone to talk to,can call me up at anytime,even if its in the middle of the night.I'll willingly wakeup to listen and comfort her,i'm afraid thats all i can do.

Bro, What do you want to achieve by listening to her pains, comforting her during at wee times of the night? Are you going to solve her problems by giving her $$? Marry her? or just giving her a bit of supports as n when she needs someone to talk too? hahaha.... Sometimes I think SG guys are really too gentlemen or have not seen the world yet.

Do you still having the intention and hoping things will work out again by continuing this "relationship" with her? If not, let her go and she will soon find another guy to share her happiness n pain. U are worried that this Thai ger will be lonely n sad without u as a emotional pillar?

Thai gers are survivors. Dont waste yor time by doing something that is not meaningful. U might as well look for another girl that you think can work out well and listen to her sorrows during the night......

Meaning of "Ending Relationship" = Total cut off from all communications.

pussyman72 18-05-2009 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funnyz (Post 3740774)
This is human nature to compare and contrast.

do ur homework b4 u comment :rolleyes:

pussyman72 18-05-2009 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FL Lover (Post 3741484)
Thai gers are survivors. Dont waste yor time by doing something that is not meaningful. U might as well look for another girl that you think can work out well and listen to her sorrows during the night......

i do agree what FL lover said. Dont have to worry whether they will be sad or what... not that we are not human but they know how to handle it.

with u or without u. her problem are always there... can u always be there to settle her problem? do u have the $$$ to settle her problem? even u have the $$$ to settle her problem, how many times can u solve her $$ problems?

even u are rich, is it what u want to from a relationship by giving them $$$... there's many many more....

one must ask urself a question. what do u really want from a relationship? think properly b4 going ahead. see longer b4 committing.

chokdee krup

longwinter 18-05-2009 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FL Lover (Post 3741484)

not only thai gers, prc also, sumhow l am also amazed at the fast rate of them adapting with things and coping with it...

Si Geena 03-06-2009 03:19 PM

Since all the Thai Pii-Nongs gather around here, I'll toss this out for discussion.

I'm intending to start a small biz with the gf in Singapore, dealing with F&B stuff. Her expertise is in cooking for the set-up.

What is the "by-right" work permit required for bringing her in?

Thank you.

clovic 03-06-2009 04:31 PM

jut apply for work permit lor... nothing to do with love or dont love.
its like applying for work permit for any foreigners, who wants to come singapore work

f&b, u just got to let her go for additional hygiene and injections... thats' all!

suteerak1099 04-06-2009 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Si Geena (Post 3798362)
...I'm intending to start a small biz with the gf in Singapore, dealing with F&B stuff. Her expertise is in cooking for the set-up.

What is the "by-right" work permit required for bringing her in?

Thank you.

for legality, i think the 2 of u should just register a partnership business - which facilitates her ease of entry. as for the operations of the biz, make sure the biz is sustainable, so u minimize complications of her stay being interrupted/shortened. so long as the 2 of u contribute to revenue & taxes, it shouldnt add to complications thereon after.

with the business/practice smooth running, good records for credits & debits, your loans for other purposes ie: housing loans, education loans (for kids in future) can be better justified too.

whatever u do, think long term, see the bigger picture. she too must learn to be as competitive in order to survive in this dog eat dog society.