The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Events In CP (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=277171)

SEAJ 10-07-2014 05:02 PM

Re: Events In CP

OUCH!

A friend just told me that a friend who had been working at Ouya - pick the DJ thing - got nabbed in the hotel room and had to HERSELF pay RMB 8,000 to get out of detention. Supposedly she wasn't the only one nabbed couple or so days ago as she had plenty of companion at the lock-up.

Don't know what happened to the guy with her....but I ain't optimistic!

SEAJ

RotiPrata Man 10-07-2014 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SEAJ (Post 11404099)
OUCH!

A friend just told me that a friend who had been working at Ouya - pick the DJ thing - got nabbed in the hotel room and had to HERSELF pay RMB 8,000 to get out of detention. Supposedly she wasn't the only one nabbed couple or so days ago as she had plenty of companion at the lock-up.

Don't know what happened to the guy with her....but I ain't optimistic!

SEAJ

I'm surprised. Thought they don't check hotel rooms anymore :(

SEAJ 10-07-2014 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man (Post 11404384)
I'm surprised. Thought they don't check hotel rooms anymore :(

I thought so too!!
Terrible news - this!

The only glimmer of hope is that since this news is from a friend of a friend, that it may not be true. But again I ain't optimistic.

SEAJ

boyboyccs 10-07-2014 07:38 PM

Any1 knows what's the rate for ktv gal now? After the yanda. . Not sure if the 2,5,8 / 3,6,9 / 5,10 ,15 is still valid or not..

Allanooi 11-07-2014 08:15 AM

Landed cp 9 July cp ktvs seem dead and quiet, yihao,fuhao, Miraton, ouya all closed doors for ktvs after a raid on 7 July heard 200 guys and girls were detained some till not released eventhough 30k rmb per pax were offered to out as bail ...

7 July raids were due to ktvs rooms where some "Dj" ratios vs men too many GA suspects these are not genuine DJs customers and DJs cant explain relationship .... Some were caught in ouya hotel rooms ... Not sure if true ... But ktvs arrests are true ... No fls now dared to stay overnight wid guests in hotel rooms cp looks quiet on street day and nights no much "couples" walking ...

After 7 July raids okts and mami who supplying fls from ex ktvs and ex sauna girls are cautiously rejecting all calls of booking ...

FeiGohGoh 11-07-2014 09:21 AM

party in MF, miraton and YH early this month ... no GA check ... now back in CP after going to FS n SZ n heard all kinds of bad news ... lucky me leaving tomnorrow ... you guys be careful :D

SEAJ 11-07-2014 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allanooi (Post 11407756)
yihao,fuhao, Miraton, ouya all closed doors for ktvs after a raid on 7 July heard 200 guys and girls were detained .......ng ...

So its true.
No wonder she said she had plenty of company.
Only wonder how she managed to get out with only 8K.

Wonder if they're trying to extract more from guys in their corrupt dirty little hands.
Sad, so sad...and really gonna kill CP sooner or later.

SEAJ

sheridan 11-07-2014 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SEAJ (Post 11409386)
So its true.

Wonder if they're trying to extract more from guys in their corrupt dirty little hands.

SEAJ

For once, I agreed with your POV.

Allowing KTVs to open & then raid when the time's right. With this smelly tactic and mistrust, CP is a gone case.

SEAJ 11-07-2014 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheridan (Post 11409520)
For once, I agreed with your POV.

Allowing KTVs to open & then raid when the time's right. With this smelly tactic and mistrust, CP is a gone case.

For once??!!! LOL!

Game over.
Oh well, even Brazil came to such an inglorious end!

SEAJ

Kent_do 11-07-2014 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SEAJ (Post 11410199)
For once??!!! LOL!

Game over.
Oh well, even Brazil came to such an inglorious end!

SEAJ

Talk about Brazil... lost 7-1?!!!!! Must be a BIG Kaylong wan. KNN can lose so much in a world cup quarter finals... not in any ones wildest dreams will he have such goal scores!
Looking at the way the Germans scrores, it is really something is fishy here!!!

But thats football.

Back to CP case, looks like it will scare away most, if not all mongers. Time to really look hard for better altermatives.

Allanooi 11-07-2014 07:28 PM

CP is dead chop and confirm ... When will it be revive my guess after 2015 .... Or never will revive... I hope for cp revival but reality tells me it wont revive

memorablez 11-07-2014 09:10 PM

even bro allan also confirmed liaos...
must be liaos :o

memorablez 12-07-2014 09:13 AM

Looks like my plans for my friend bach party in sept/oct really has to be reschedule or replan

wolfman2012 12-07-2014 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SEAJ (Post 11409386)
So its true.

SEAJ

"Only wonder how she managed to get out with only 8K."
ans...8k cash only...MayB free Room Service to e GA for 1week...:D

uhoo 12-07-2014 03:16 PM

just went to CP a few days ago and CP really dead. try to find BBS near swan lake road and some r still operating discreetly.

was sent 2 gals by OKT but look bad. Mommy say got better ones from 8pm but i nv try... maybe i go too early around 5pm.

anyway, nth much to do there except PZL and really boring. Managed to snag one pzl gal but really is heng suay one. depends all on luck. taxi is still asking for RMB $20 and many refuse for 15.

I went to zh 2 days later, taxi and food much cheaper and also have ktv, and full clean body massage compared to CP. CP can only do foot massage., if want full body massage need to do at main dining hall... who will want that? lol

hope u find it useful