The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=657762)

lawry 02-07-2018 02:51 PM

Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:

Originally Posted by BronzeGod (Post 17525649)
To be fair, this is a good advice.

Do not ask the name of every single girl BEFORE the deed.

Best is you just pick the girl you want first, and go and try.

After the deed, then you ask the name of other girls you are interested in.

But do not ask the name of EVERY GIRL, cos that will make the OKT think you are some window shopper (unless it is your regular house already, and OKT knows you well)

Just ask the few you intend to try in future.

To gain okt trust, do return to the house within a few weeks to try the girls you enquired about - so the OKT know you are genuine.

But in my opinion, smart OKT will just tell you the name of the girl.

Even if the customer call the girl at other houses, at least other customers there will get to see the girl and enquire where she is from - so it helped to draw traffic back to the house anyway.

Better than the girls sit there whole day and regulars of other houses did not know she existed.

That is worse.

They gather all around. I merely asked. May I know the names. You’re bloody OKT. You could say, in English hokkien or any language other than Chinese and tell me maybe you’re looking for our favorite XXX or XXx. Rather than replied, here we don’t tell people name or number. Please choose. If that’s the case it’s a bloody good job, just sit there collect money and be like body guards. And I asked in a nice manner.

Service standards and look standards already dropping. OKT standard also dropping?

Seriously, china service standards tip top man.

Girls come in will auto say,
Hi I’m number XXX, I am from Fu Juan. My name is XXX. I hope to serve you.

The captain or OKT will tell me which lady body is good or service is good but their flaw is XXX. Example, number XXX has excellent service and nice boobs. But she has given birth before and has a scar on her belly. So if you don’t mind. Or XXX is beautiful and nice body but she might not XXX.

And if half way you complain or what. They take action.

Singapore totally no such service.. and OKT job is the best in Singapore. Just sit and collect money. Some OKT I ask whose skill is the best? Who is ang Pai. Most will tell me.”all my girls the same. All can work one! But sometimes it depends on individual..” lol

BronzeGod 02-07-2018 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawry (Post 17525804)
They gather all around. I merely asked. May I know the names. You’re bloody OKT. You could say, in English hokkien or any language other than Chinese and tell me maybe you’re looking for our favorite XXX or XXx. Rather than replied, here we don’t tell people name or number. Please choose. If that’s the case it’s a bloody good job, just sit there collect money and be like body guards. And I asked in a nice manner.

Service standards and look standards already dropping. OKT standard also dropping?

Seriously, china service standards tip top man.

Girls come in will auto say,
Hi I’m number XXX, I am from Fu Juan. My name is XXX. I hope to serve you.

The captain or OKT will tell me which lady body is good or service is good but their flaw is XXX. Example, number XXX has excellent service and nice boobs. But she has given birth before and has a scar on her belly. So if you don’t mind. Or XXX is beautiful and nice body but she might not XXX.

And if half way you complain or what. They take action.

Singapore totally no such service.. and OKT job is the best in Singapore. Just sit and collect money. Some OKT I ask whose skill is the best? Who is ang Pai. Most will tell me.”all my girls the same. All can work one! But sometimes it depends on individual..” lol

Fair enough bro, I started a new thread for feedback on OKTs etc, welcome you to go there and post your feedback: https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=695518

:cool:

outonbail 17-07-2018 10:04 PM

Is not okt is girl lousy service in this house

joker88 18-07-2018 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outonbail (Post 17584793)
Is not okt is girl lousy service in this house

You are right bro.

90% of the gals in this house lousy service la.

The "seniors" tell them no need do so much for $80. :rolleyes:

No frenching, no painting, no AR and some no squeezing or sucking nipples.

joker88 18-07-2018 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawry (Post 17525804)
They gather all around. I merely asked. May I know the names. ..................... Some OKT I ask whose skill is the best? Who is ang Pai. Most will tell me.”all my girls the same. All can work one! But sometimes it depends on individual..” lol

Dun tell you names becos some gals have bad reviews in this forum. :cool:

So if you hear the names then you maybe not keen to try liao. :rolleyes:

BronzeGod 18-07-2018 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joker88 (Post 17585295)
You are right bro.

this SOP is spreading beyond this house to other girls in other houses Liao. :eek: Recently many drop their services. :mad:

max_priest 18-07-2018 11:37 PM

Quote:

You are right bro.

I would say more than 90% are below par. Well, unless one could tip them handsomely to the tune of $50 and above, they’re not willing to perform BBBJ and DFK. I guess most if not all have some form of Pre-agreement to stick to this modus operandi.

A wake up call is urgently needed for this particular shop!

tonchs 19-07-2018 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BronzeGod (Post 17585310)
this SOP is spreading beyond this house to other girls in other houses Liao. :eek: Recently many drop their services. :mad:

What the use of pretty n sexy but service like shit? We bonk with our little bro not eyes. Not all shops girl follow this shit shop girls tradition lah. Luckily my favourite girls from 166, 1658A n 1669 still give me dfk n great gfe😁😍😂

naan1974 19-07-2018 10:03 AM

Quote:

i thought so too. infact i was wondering why recent i always
kena half services. either this is lacking or that is missing.
Actually a few new gals mentioned to me SG is the lowest price
among the region thus they only provide half fuck services.
those who come are mainly due to the
assurance of their collections as there are many stories of gals
in other land being cheated of their collections by the
gangster run ring. Hearsay only, please dont flame me.

westwing 20-07-2018 12:37 PM

This is why I seldom patronize Geylang now. When Malaysians were here, I used to go 2 times, sometimes 3 times a week.

Now, with such common poor service and attitude, I rather give my money to those who deserved it. Mostly FLs and overseas destinations. The PRCs in China Sauna and Vietnamese in Vietnam bars are 1000x better, on average, in service and more importantly for me, gfe and attitude, than what we have now in Geylang.

Occasionally, based on some outstanding FR report, went to try out GL and 80% of the times, feel like throwing money into the sea is better. Too many fake FRs nowadays, unlike the good old times with Malaysians in GL.

btw, I had seen the $1600 actress advertised in another thread. Actually seen her about 6 months previously when she was marketed by another agent for much less than that. Definitely not D cup and definitely much older than what is advertised. Closer to 30 years old or more. Rejected her.

Tried a $500 gal from Armani on Tue. Much better in looks and attitude than the "actress" and any GL gal I tried recently. Will visit her again...

outonbail 20-07-2018 03:30 PM

Quote:

You are right bro.

I thought is 150 dollars?

outonbail 20-07-2018 03:37 PM

Quote:

Which other houses are affected by this diseases?

Pinkyyli69 20-07-2018 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outonbail (Post 17594642)
I thought is 150 dollars?

We pay $150.

$80 goes into the WL's pocket while $70 goes to the house.

Pinkyyli69 20-07-2018 04:43 PM

Walked pass this house yesterday, had an urge to try its WLs. But after all these comments penned down by other bros, still felt a bit apprehensive.

Decided to spend my $150 elsewhere instead...

BronzeGod 20-07-2018 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outonbail (Post 17594666)
Which other houses are affected by this diseases?

Don't say until disease leh. Wait people misread and thought what happen.

Just that more girls learning those bad habits of poor service lor.

Aiyah, cannot say which house lah. Wait those promoter trolls will appear here to bark like a dog. :eek: