The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Chengdu Info Happenings (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=307291)

soccerman 19-08-2013 10:03 PM

Re: Chengdu and Chongqing help needed

Hi, I will be going to Chengdu to work in two weeks time.. Will be staying near huaxiba subway station area.... can anyone recommend nice massages around that area? (Happy ending or not also ok). Also I was wondering how is the KTV scene in Chengdu? is it a big thing over there or not? Any other exciting nightlife things to do... involving girls...? hahaha.

Thanks in advance...

dicky7 22-08-2013 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smellyccb (Post 9537618)
thumbs up 4 your info....really a special type of sensual massage i have tried in china... i heard from my masseuse that they hv to pay & learn from e company for 2 mths b4 they can start to tk in customers.

i stayed in water hotel and not difficult to find directions after asking from my hotel lobby abt this place. took abt 15mins walk to get there. the massage gals r definitely pretty & i am given a book to choose for my choice...

Where is this place exactly?

DjKitz 22-08-2013 01:21 AM

F**k, i was too late to read this thread!! Being scam by this chengdu place!! Knn!! 798rmb no tfk!! +400 for tfk!! Somemore paid 1800rmb for the shitty membership!! I was so piss off and directly ask the reception throw that card away.. I just forgot what is the massage centre name.. There is a pub beside.. Same name.. I asked the boy directly include tfk or not.. And his answer is whole body massage.. So don't get fool with their china words... :mad:

DjKitz 22-08-2013 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alleway (Post 9406770)
Can try "mo zi xian jing" @chengdu walkin distance frm sichuan hotel, get a selection of gals frm a book n they will tickle n mk u horny thru out e whole massage session. its addictive stuff

Damage? :confused:

clawoll 22-08-2013 02:00 PM

Quote:

thumbs up 4 your info....really a special type of sensual massage i have tried in china... i heard from my masseuse that they hv to pay & learn from e company for 2 mths b4 they can start to tk in customers.

i stayed in water hotel and not difficult to find directions after asking from my hotel lobby abt this place. took abt 15mins walk to get there. the massage gals r definitely pretty & i am given a book to choose for my choice...

Hi bro, can share more details? Dmg and they massage only?

DjKitz 22-08-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maneechen1988 (Post 9463440)
Bros 69isst, elephant6688, clawoll,

Paiseh, a bit swamped and did not check the thread. Have pm-ed all the CTU contact. Hope you all enjoy CTU. Cheers.

Bro, u seems like a lot of contact at CD.. Can share some? I will stay here til next month around 10+.. Help needed... Can't find any Ssui Ssui place yet:p

maneechen1988 23-08-2013 09:04 AM

Bro DjKitz,

Have PM-ed you the contact. Just have local friends that are helpful. Hope the contact will make your stay less lonely and more lively. You may even like to stay longer :) Cheers.

DjKitz 23-08-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maneechen1988 (Post 9562008)
Bro DjKitz,

Have PM-ed you the contact. Just have local friends that are helpful. Hope the contact will make your stay less lonely and more lively. You may even like to stay longer :) Cheers.

Thanks bro :D

dicky7 23-08-2013 11:36 PM

Ok...found the place...its mo zi tian tang..as per what previous described. Around 500rmb. In all...quite a good experience.

clawoll 25-08-2013 10:49 AM

Hi bro, where exactly is the location? Pls share.

and_alloy 26-08-2013 01:41 PM

Does anyone know of any KTV joints that we can bring girls back? Am heading to CD this week and have to entertain some clients. Thanks

btw, anyone around this week in CD for maybe a meet-up? do PM me

and_alloy 27-08-2013 01:32 PM

No one in CD this week ah??? So sad :(

myluckyguy 27-08-2013 02:26 PM

how long will you stay in chengdu?

and_alloy 27-08-2013 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myluckyguy (Post 9588665)
how long will you stay in chengdu?

I'll be departing on Sunday

sillyguy 29-08-2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Can pm me the exact location of the massage place to me? Going to CD this weekend. Thanks.