The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Her cheating husband's loss, my gain...inappropriate affair (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=497705)

Botakhead 31-08-2015 08:55 AM

Re: Her cheating husband's loss, my gain...inappropriate affair

Can your penis let her go back before it had enjoyed itself?

stoked 01-09-2015 03:04 PM

I was bit stunned. I looked at that beautiful face, that dress and that body underneath it, I didn't know what was the most appropriate thing to say. I just stared into her eyes and said "not really" and hit "cancel" on the taxi.

Without saying anything else, we locked in a deep and passionate kiss, hands groping each other, so turned on and nothing on mind except fucking her. Her dress was easy to take off and she was wearing this nubra thing, which I just peeled off. I went in to grab and kiss her breasts and suck on her nipples. She let off a few moans. We stumbled our way into the spare bedroom which was right next to us. I took off my polo tee, threw myself back first onto the bed and started to take off my jeans. She helped pull it off and along off went my briefs. 

My penis popped out to attention and what a relief, it has been suffocating all night. She grabbed it and started blowing me. I was so excited I couldn't take it and said "no, I want to be inside you". She stopped, took off her thong off and went in on top of me. (Now all these happened very fast, in less than a minute I reckon. It was not sensual, slow, romantic, etc. It was fast, wild and a bit rough).

Gosh, her pussy felt amazing. It was wet, wet, wet, very tight and a young pussy feels like a young pussy...hard to describe. While riding me, she said "I've been wanting you all night. I want you to come inside me, my period is coming in a day or two." I didn't say anything except for a few grunts of pleasure. I was really really excited and turned on I didn't last very long at all. I think under a couple of minutes of her riding me, I let out a loud "ahhhhhggg...." and came, the release felt powerful and I came and came but neither of us stopped. I held her hips and continued thrusting up as she continued to ride me.

I felt I was still hard even though I came and so I didn't want to lose the hardness so I kept up the momentum. When I was sure I will maintain the hardon, I told her to switch position. Some cum dripped out of her pussy and she let out a giggle. 

stoked 01-09-2015 03:12 PM

Now I will go slow in missionary where I will explore that young and fit body. I caressed her left breast with my right hand. The size is perfect for one hand, the firmness shows she is young and takes care of herself. I suck on her pinkish nipples while thrusting slowly. She moans and moans in pleasure. I go in to kiss her neck and nibble on her ear lobes while my hand explore her body. Her skin is silky smooth and soft. Louder moans and I feel her hips thrusting up for me to get deeper.

Sensing her desire, I raised my body, grabbed her butt and thrusted deeper, increasing the tempo very gradually. My first bout of cum mixed with her juices in her pussy. Her arms spread out grabbing the sheets and her face enjoying in absolute pleasure. She is super high now and I feel like I'm in seventh heaven. She is moving more, grabbing the sheets tighter and starting to struggle. I picked up the tempo more and very shortly her body was arching back and forth, she shook a bit and had a very loud orgasm.

I wasn't done. This is too good to stop. I went in to lock in a passionate kiss and then whispered into her ear "turn around". She smiled and said "yes!"

I inserted doggie style and started to fuck her again. The seventh heaven feeling came rushing back. Her ass is made for doggie, firm, perky, perfectly fleshy. I was getting into a good rhythm...hands holding her ass, deep thrusting, the slapping sound of our flesh meeting filling up the room. I was moaning, she was moaning then she lowered her face onto the pillow, arms grabbing hold off the pillow and started to thrust backwards to match the rhythm.

Arghhh...the feeling is so fucking good. We fucked faster and harder until we both could not take it any longer. I screamed as I shot my load inside her and almost immediately after, she came, screaming also.

We lay down next to each other to catch out breath before we engage in another long bout of kissing. I look at the time, almost 5am. Pretty fucking happy to have her for the last hour or so. 

The next thing I knew, I woke up and it was almost noon. I must have just knocked out. I looked around...C isn't there, clothes gone then I saw a note next to the bed that read..."Thanks for a great night of lust. Still dripping with you inside me."

What a night of lust indeed.

SGman73 13-09-2015 08:06 AM

TS, nice story. Hope you continue..

iNotDumb 13-09-2015 06:10 PM

More updates please :D

stoked 08-12-2015 06:09 PM

Juggling a few FBs but still giving wife priority :)

I do my best to keep everyone satisfied including myself. Hahaa.
Something interesting happened very recently...

I had a meeting last week, which involved a former colleague. Her current employer is a client of my client who asked me as a favour to join the meeting because they needed my expertise on what they are looking at. There really isn't a benefit for my employer or myself as far as my job goes. I agreed because of my good relationship with this client.

The meeting took place in my client's office. I was on time but they were already in the meeting room. The PA showed me into the room and I saw her. No surprise as I had already known from my client the company and rep representing them. For full disclosure, I also mentioned to my client the rep from that company is my former colleague.

Her name starts with N, Malay, 41yo, twice divorced with 2 kids. I wouldn't say she is pretty or has a hot bod but she has her own attractiveness. She is always well dressed and groomed...hair in big curls, nicely done makeup, red lipstick, red mani-ed and pedi-ed nails. She is between 160-165cm, body is average and she carries herself very well. Confident, driven and hardworking.

When we were colleagues, we were in different departments and we didn't know each other in a personal capacity, simply colleagues. We would chat a little on random stuff or occasionally go for a cig together. Being a sucker for Malay girls, I always did find her attractive but never tried anything. She was always the SPG type who prefers ang mohs. I had heard she left her first husband, Singapore Chinese for an ang moh. Then later, he left her for a younger Singapore Chinese SPG.

Anyway, 5 persons in the meeting including me. The bloody meeting lasted over 2 hours, which was unexpected. Everyone was professional except I caught N giving me a cheeky smile and wink a couple of times. I wrote it off, I must be thinking too much.

PeterPecker 08-12-2015 06:54 PM

Nice update, thanks :)

gambit76 08-12-2015 10:09 PM

Welcome back bro! Really missed your updates!! :D:D

stoked 09-12-2015 12:26 AM

After the meeting, we all shook hands, said our pleasantries and left. N and I rode the lift downstairs and had a cig together. We talked about my our mutual contacts, ex colleagues, the industry and other random stuff ex colleagues talk about when having a cig. We lit a second cig. It was a bloody long meeting and we agreed we needed another one.

She asked about how is married life as she saw I was wearing a wedding band in the meeting room. (That must be the reason for that smile and wink). Asked if I still go out for drinks because back when we were colleagues, I was not married and was relatively young still. I told her sometimes and only when my wife is travelling like currently, else I spend time with her. She chuckled and said I go out to play when the "cat" is away.

I found out she is single, been so since the last divorce and wanted to focus on her career and kids. However, she still needs to let off steam and does go out to unwind sometimes. Immediately I thought to myself "hmmm...how much sex do you get..." and "is there a FB or a few out there...". I mean up close she still looks good, looks well maintained and I'm sure there are ang mohs who will still find her exotic. Actually I find her very desirable, the whole package and all.

Cig finish then she asked if I drove or else she can drop me off. I gladly accepted the offer. More random chatting in the car and when we got back to my office, we bid goodbye and as ex colleagues do, say "let's catch up soon" before leaving. In truth, I didn't think we would meet anytime soon unless by chance. We never kept in touch and I was done with what I needed to help my client.

TheTerminator 09-12-2015 04:17 AM

Nice update TS

fallen_angel 09-12-2015 12:33 PM

Great encounter. keep it up bro

iJiByeHacker 09-12-2015 12:54 PM

Nice update ...... pls continue again :)

mariadona 09-12-2015 03:56 PM

camping here!! :D

stoked 09-12-2015 04:33 PM

A couple of hours later, I received a whatsapp:

N: Hey, it was good to see you today.
Me: Likewise. Glad to see you are doing well. You are looking good.
N: Thanks for your help this morning. Let's catch up for a drink soon. I owe you one from this morning.
Me: Don't mention it. Yea, drinks on you sounds good. Haaa

No exchange after that. That was Monday. Then on Tuesday late afternoon:

N: Hey, how about today after work?
Me: Can't. Sending my wife to airport.
N: Oh her flight is today. I forgot you told me.
Me: Yea. Go to airport and have a quick dinner with her then send her off. Will be more free tomorrow onwards.
N: So sweet.
N: So when the cat is away, the mouse come out to play for the rest of the week. Lol
Me: Hahaaa...play what? What's there to play? Nothing to play la.
N: See if you want to play or not. Hahaa...Still look the same as last time. Never put on weight and didn't age at all.
N: Free after airport? We can meet after that.

This line took me by surprise. We are friendly but I would hardly call us friends. Facebook friends at best, occasionally liking each other's posts or photos.

Me: So keen to buy me this drink uh? Haa
N: Aiyah, bored la. Nothing to do tonight.
Me: Sure, I have nothing on after airport. Where do you want to meet?
N: Around east side? We both east side so easier la.
Me: Yea but where?
N: Can you pick me up? I'm lazy to drive.

So I went to pick her up a little past 9pm. She has indeed done quite well. Her home is a nice 2year old condo. Saw her waiting at her lobby... Black spag strap top, denim shorts and heels. Heels!!?? Wtf. She got in, said hi with a big and seductive (my point of view) smile.

The smell of her perfume is alluring, hair and face looks freshly made up. My lil bro stirred and rested by reflex, I could not help it. I did a scan as much as I can without being caught I was scanning. Black bra strap showing and I'm guessing matching g-string/t-back, smooth brown skin, a small tummy showing. Her body build is more towards wide rather than slender but definitely not fat. Sexy and desirable in my books.

Busty 09-12-2015 05:27 PM

Camping here.