The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Marrying A Thai ger (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=55345)

vmtech 24-02-2008 12:31 PM

Re: Marrying A Thai ger

Quote:

Originally Posted by shinnn (Post 2598626)

ok, firstly, i dont think the baby will end up in the streets begging, that gal has lots of spending power, u never go shoppin wif her, u duno, she can afford those branded wallets bags n shoes, she likes it, then she buys it...

i think the family quite wealthy, cept she kena peer influence, so she come here FL... btw, its like fate man... shes my 1st FL i ever tried...

if she has such spending power, it only means her "wealth" will deplete faster den anyone. and when that happens, only 2 things can happen. Depend on her family since you said they are wealthy, or go back to FL biz..
what makes you think the kid will live a good life?

Quote:

Originally Posted by shinnn (Post 2598636)
oh my god... i hope she keep the baby man, the most nex time i finished ns n found a job, i try to pay the baby's living expenses....

wah how old are you?
Haiz.. nowadays young people do thing really hiong.. + nv think.

shinnn 24-02-2008 12:56 PM

Quote:

I want to point out is.... why you don't wear condom? Putting risk to yourself is one issue, but making her preggy is most terrible! I think you should go ask her do a DNA test after the baby born to see if the child is really yours....

Don't mind me saying... I know its gona feel sucky...but if she really got your son or daughter in her tummy, can you imagine they grow up begging on the street of Thailand or become a child worker or worst a FL when grow up?

Anyway you got no $ to give her also. You got not much to lose except your time and heart.

So never do RAW.
i dont think it is necessary to do dna test, she nv asked me for any responsibilities. moreover, we already broke up.

one of the main reasons we broke up is becos i kept questionin her if the child is mine, n whether is it she hav been fuggin around. i mean.. c'mon, if u dont trust the person, y the fug u wana be wif him/her right? its torturing to keep thinkin if he/she hav been sleepin around...

even til the day we broke up, she still insisted the child is mine.

i dont think tt some1 who is dyin wil stil wan to lie right? so he/she can feel the esctacy( duno how to spell ) after he/she dies?

same logic being applied here... i guess... unless she likes to go around lyin to ppl that the child is theirs... i really see no point in tt...

vmtech 24-02-2008 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shinnn (Post 2598734)
i dont think it is necessary to do dna test, she nv asked me for any responsibilities. moreover, we already broke up.

one of the main reasons we broke up is becos i kept questionin her if the child is mine, n whether is it she hav been fuggin around. i mean.. c'mon, if u dont trust the person, y the fug u wana be wif him/her right? its torturing to keep thinkin if he/she hav been sleepin around...

i dont think tt some1 who is dyin wil stil wan to lie right? so he/she can feel the esctacy( duno how to spell ) after he/she dies?

same logic being applied here... i guess... unless she likes to go around lyin to ppl that the child is theirs... i really see no point in tt...

the way i look, maybe i eye talay, but anyway, the way i look at it, is you're giving urself excuses.

1 moment say "oh how i wish she is with me, and keep baby"

another moment say "duno bb mine or not, because she is FL, so she fuck raw with me, must have fuck raw with someone. maybe not mine"

i ba.

Triple-X 24-02-2008 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vmtech (Post 2598755)
the way i look, maybe i eye talay, but anyway, the way i look at it, is you're giving urself excuses.

another moment say "duno bb mine or not, because she is FL, so she fuck raw with me, must have fuck raw with someone. maybe not mine"

i ba.

They way i see it bro,this kid should not talk about it anymore.I ain't no saint either but the more he post the more i feel his actions and thoughts outright disgusting and childish.No more comments on this for me.PEACE :)

theUnforgotten 24-02-2008 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shinnn (Post 2598734)

Like she said , She doesnt need u for the Money. So either way you are screwed.

If the Kid is really yours , Then You are major trouble big time ( Technically she can get the law on her side, there are legal avenues for her to seek redress on this matter )

If the Kid isnt yours, She too has officially screwed you in your head, by planting these doubts n "matters" in your Mind.

Anyway You are just another , KID, dont you think you should bugger off and do your school work, Since you got a GF why in the first place ,do you need an FL for?

You can't even TAKE care of yourself , why do you think you can take care of Others , Let alone bring another LIFE in this world.

My suggestion : Go back to your studies
Call her up in a few months, Make what ever arrangement you can to have a DNA test to confirm paternity. If confirmed liao.

Do whatever it is necessary to ensure the baby is well taken Care of, even if you don't marry her or both of you cant be together. Next Since you are and I assume a Minor ( TELL your parents!) , You got the guts to make the Baby , I am sure you can find that "courage" to acknowledge it.

Good Luck!

vmtech 24-02-2008 01:15 PM

sorry double post

shinnn 24-02-2008 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vmtech (Post 2598694)
if she has such spending power, it only means her "wealth" will deplete faster den anyone. and when that happens, only 2 things can happen. Depend on her family since you said they are wealthy, or go back to FL biz..
what makes you think the kid will live a good life?

wah how old are you?
Haiz.. nowadays young people do thing really hiong.. + nv think.

i dont wana reveal too much info abt her, but she certainly wont go back to FL, i m sure of it, her family got some biz back home. her dad sponsored her sis n her to open some boutique.

if she really desperate for $, she wld hav gone n kc the other customers n not stick wif me.

not say i wana boast her until she all that high my mighty, but i personally believe she is a kind n simple person by nature.

vmtech 24-02-2008 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shinnn (Post 2598783)
i dont wana reveal too much info abt her, but she certainly wont go back to FL, i m sure of it, her family got some biz back home. her dad sponsored her sis n her to open some boutique.

if she really desperate for $, she wld hav gone n kc the other customers n not stick wif me.

not say i wana boast her until she all that high my mighty, but i personally believe she is a kind n simple person by nature.

if you so sure about her background, you wont be unsure about whether the kid is urs or not :)
with those in red. you have just shown how young and naive you are. situations pertaining to survival, she is preg, has a kid to feed, need money.
Almost every family in thailand has a biz, you just only have a surface view on things in general, u obviously dont care how she would fare with her kid in the future.

like triple-x said. you should stop. you're disgusting us.

shinnn 24-02-2008 01:29 PM

sorry double posted

shinnn 24-02-2008 01:37 PM

Quote:

i ba.

i think u guys mis-interpret wat i meant

1st thing, i realised that i m in the wrong, to hurt her so much, so i m tellin u guys, if u dont trust ur partner, just leave, dont keep questionin her like wat i did.

regardin the 1 moment "oh how i wish she is with me, n keep the baby thing"
i was statin it as one of the main reasons we broke up, becos i dont trust her, n she thinks tt everytin in my head about her is all sick stuff.

excuses.. i'm nt finding excuses, mayb i m... but i already made it a point in my previous post tt if i have the ability in the future, i wil try to help her out, dna or no dna test to confirm if the kid is mine... no big deal, if she needs help, n its reasonable, i wil definitely help her out.

to b frank, i did tell her if she hav any problems, she can tell me, i wil see wat i can do, altho i can do nth, atleast i can lend her a listenin ear, but she chose to go separate ways, i cant do anytin to stop her right?

i'm not tryin to run away from responsiblities, n rush to undo my mistakes, i only want to change for the better now.

sometimes, we just gotta be magnanimous. take everytin wif a pinch of salt, then mayb our lives wil b less hectic.

im not tryin to disgust all of u here, i just want to share experience only, for fiery bro. i will stop here.

theUnforgotten 24-02-2008 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shinnn (Post 2598836)

It's also that we feel that there are "holes" in your story and contradictions , that is why we can misinterpret them. It's your prerogative anyway to tell it as it is. ( mai mi bpen haa). I ain't no saint myself to say this, but I feel that this involves an innocent party ( The baby who is coming into this troubled world) So i just have to write.

You cannot learn to undo the past or make up for your mistakes by just correcting your flaws. We all make mistakes in our Youth , since a baby is coming despite your present inability to provide any care, can you perhaps talk to your parents about it, just I have said , You have the "courage" of a man to make the baby and call FL , why dont have that "courage" to Talk to your parents or a trusted relatives , see what they can do to assist the mother and baby are well taken care of ( doctor visits, baby clothes, baby stuff)

What is most important to do is do , What is right. You can make excuses for your self , but if you can live with it, go ahead! It's your life anyway, You are still young and yet to develop other life skills.

That is all for now, I just hope you do the right thing mate

shinnn 24-02-2008 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theUnforgotten (Post 2598878)
It's also that we feel that there are "holes" in your story and contradictions , that is why we can misinterpret them. It's your prerogative anyway to tell it as it is. ( mai mi bpen haa). I ain't no saint myself to say this, but I feel that this involves an innocent party ( The baby who is coming into this troubled world) So i just have to write.

You cannot learn to undo the past or make up for your mistakes by just correcting your flaws. We all make mistakes in our Youth , since a baby is coming despite your present inability to provide any care, can you perhaps talk to your parents about it, just I have said , You have the "courage" of a man to make the baby and call FL , why dont have that "courage" to Talk to your parents or a trusted relatives , see what they can do to assist the mother and baby are well taken care of ( doctor visits, baby clothes, baby stuff)

What is most important to do is do , What is right. You can make excuses for your self , but if you can live with it, go ahead! It's your life anyway, You are still young and yet to develop other life skills.

That is all for now, I just hope you do the right thing mate

thank u bros, i will contact her in a couple of mths later, when her mood is good, right now she is stil kinda pissed off wif me.

pussyman72 24-02-2008 02:10 PM

Quote:

i ba.

cannot imagin it will be like after 18 years later if he have a baby girl and then she really become a FL or in one of the apnam then got book by him ...... really cannot imagin how it feels .............

pussyman72 24-02-2008 02:13 PM

double post

Fiery dragon 24-02-2008 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shinnn (Post 2598836)

1st thing, i realised that i m in the wrong, to hurt her so much, so i m tellin u guys, if u dont trust ur partner, just leave, dont keep questionin her like wat i did.

im not tryin to disgust all of u here, i just want to share experience only, for fiery bro. i will stop here.

Bro shinnn, don't get so worked up with the -ve comments. Sorry to make u come out to share ur "similar experience" for my sake and i'm grateful to u for doing that...it takes a lot of courage to share with others what we've been thru(we could have chose to keep quiet and sit back & relax and bombard those who post their experience with questions). Bro shinn, u've already helped me a lot by clearing the doubts in my mind. Maybe only those who were in the same boat as us before would know how we feel...we can't forsee everything and know what's gonna to happen next...that's why the dictionary has got a word called REGRET.

I hope tat by sharing our experiences here would help other bros in making wiser decisions in future and to learn from our mistakes as well. -ve remarks or comments to me would not deter me to share my other/future experiences in SBF but might deter others from sharing their experiences with bros here in fear of receiving -ve remarks(like disgusting) which they might not be able to take it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by theUnforgotten (Post 2598878)
It's also that we feel that there are "holes" in your story and contradictions , that is why we can misinterpret them. It's your prerogative anyway to tell it as it is. ( mai mi bpen haa).

Bro, it's not that easy to put the experiences in WORDS. I myself was a little confused initially when trying to put it in words explaining my situation and thus gotta read what i've typed all over again b4 posting...esp with so many replies generated by different bros.

Lets all give bro shinn sometime to sort out his mind and to plan for his next action. I believe tat all your suggestions & some of the comments so far has been beneficial to him somehow or somewhat. :)

Guess not many newbies like me myself would dare to start a new thread on this in fear of being zapped to moderation by Senior bros if i stated something wrongly w/o realising it. Posted my experience here as i thought that it has relation to the subject "Marrying A Thai ger"...coz u gotta have a Thai gf first before marrying one(unless its a blind-date thru friends or relatives or arranged thru match-making agencies).

dream888 24-02-2008 09:42 PM

Wow, a bit like reading movie script, sorry I think that this is quite unbelievable, if true, then good for U but U must be crazy to do raw with FL, pls go for medical checkout after 6mths later. Hopefully nothings comes out.

bkkguy 24-02-2008 11:16 PM

Hi pussyman72,

How're you doing ???

Hope everything is going well with you. ;)

norice 25-02-2008 05:51 AM

Norikasan55,

Did you marry your Tirak?

I just want you to know that in Thailand, daughters are responsible for well being of their parents while they are alive and sons are responsible after death of their parents! In other words, daughters must ensure that their parents are well taken care of while they're alive on this earth and sons are responsible for funerals, etc! Also, based on my individual interviews in the soapys, gogo bars and Karaokes, older daughters also take care of their younger siblings! Therefore, if you decided to marry a Thai girl, she has lots of financial responsibilites so they want to marry foreigners with lots of money so they could be assisted by their husbands. So, when I retire in Thailand, I hope to meet a nonworking college grad girl without parents or siblings. I'm being selfish but that's my goal but if I only meet girls with parents, thats okay too! I'll be in Bangkok from June 27 through July 13, so if any of Singaporeans married to Thai wants to meet for drinks and share ideas and advice of how to have a happy marriage to a Thai ladies, please pm and we'll find a place to meet.

Good luck

norice 25-02-2008 05:58 AM

Hello,

Several years ago, I was a member of ASIAN WOMEN|ONLINE ASIAN DATING|ASIAN GIRLS|THAI GIRLS in Bangkok, my goal was to meet nice Thai gils for longterm relationship. I did meet and dated several college grad girls but it didn't work out. My advice is not to join dating agencies such as sweetsingles etc., majority of the girls just want to go out and party, practice English and spend your money! In meeting college grad, nonworking and attractive girls, it takes time and effort so just be patient and networking is the key!

norice 25-02-2008 09:09 AM

Norikasan55,

The son is responsible for funerals after death, and so on. Under Buddhism, they have several death/funeral ceramonies after death so the son will be busy but not as severe as daughters. I'm just like you, if I marry Thai girl, I don't want to support the whole family, I just want to support the wife! So many of my friends' marriages to Thai girls end in divorce due to financial reasons, it's sad! Several of my married friends in Bangkok, still sends monthly funds to wife families in the North! It's sad, you usually marry someone for love and companionship but I guess under Thai culture, Thai girls marry foreigners for money! If I decided to settle down in Bangkok and develop a longterm relationship with a Thai girl, I shall take my time and really search for someone that will like me for my looks, personality and security!

Norikasan, don't worry, theres many fishes in the sea but when you're in love, it's very hard to lose your love one due to financial reason! Would you marry a Thai girl, if she was married before or have kids?

norice 25-02-2008 09:18 AM

Brothers,

Let say in Bangkok, you want to meet a nice educated, attractive and nonworking girl for possible longterm relationship, where is the best place to meet someone? My definition of nonworking girl is never received money for sex. Its okay is she is not a virgin but I can't handle if she worked as a prostitute, that's where I draw the line!

My number one place is in the gym or health clubs such as California WOW! Maybe in the Dental or Medical Clinics, shopping centers and hotels. Based on my research, to meet an attractive, educated and nonworking girl is through networking! Also, you must live there, as a tourist, it will ber very hard to meet a nice girl, you need to be there permanently!

theUnforgotten 25-02-2008 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by norice (Post 2600327)
Brothers,

Let say in Bangkok, you want to meet a nice educated, attractive and nonworking girl for possible longterm relationship, where is the best place to meet someone? My definition of nonworking girl is never received money for sex. Its okay is she is not a virgin but I can't handle if she worked as a prostitute, that's where I draw the line!

My number one place is in the gym or health clubs such as California WOW! Maybe in the Dental or Medical Clinics, shopping centers and hotels. Based on my research, to meet an attractive, educated and nonworking girl is through networking! Also, you must live there, as a tourist, it will ber very hard to meet a nice girl, you need to be there permanently!

Hi dude,

You can start now , try social networking sites such as Hi5 , Facebook ,Friendster. Many are already college educated and know some english.

It is true that the limited time one has on the ground as a tourist restricts our ability to know and cement a relationship with a non working thai girl, but i believe that Networking is the key , as well as managing expectations I have met a few this way and it did not work out so easily as well . It depends also on ourselves, what is our pirority ( sex/companionship or companionship/sex)

I Might be in bkk during the period of July 2008 , so if i am around , i shall inform you.

bkkguy 25-02-2008 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by norice (Post 2600178)
Norikasan55,

Did you marry your Tirak?

I just want you to know that in Thailand, daughters are responsible for well being of their parents while they are alive and sons are responsible after death of their parents! In other words, daughters must ensure that their parents are well taken care of while they're alive on this earth and sons are responsible for funerals, etc! Also, based on my individual interviews in the soapys, gogo bars and Karaokes, older daughters also take care of their younger siblings! Therefore, if you decided to marry a Thai girl, she has lots of financial responsibilites so they want to marry foreigners with lots of money so they could be assisted by their husbands. So, when I retire in Thailand, I hope to meet a nonworking college grad girl without parents or siblings. I'm being selfish but that's my goal but if I only meet girls with parents, thats okay too! I'll be in Bangkok from June 27 through July 13, so if any of Singaporeans married to Thai wants to meet for drinks and share ideas and advice of how to have a happy marriage to a Thai ladies, please pm and we'll find a place to meet.

Good luck

Hi Norice,

PM me when you're in town, we can have kopi session together.;)
I'm married to a thai wife for the past 14yrs. We've 3 children, presently my family is living together with me in thailand permanently.

It true that if anyone of you're looking for a future good thai wife in LOS. Better start looking at the 'right place'. Don't think that you can change their thought after marrige, it will never happen.Most properly, they'll change you instate. haha !!

vmtech 25-02-2008 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkkguy (Post 2600534)
Hi Norice,

PM me when you're in town, we can have kopi session together.;)
I'm married to a thai wife for the past 14yrs. We've 3 children, presently my family is living together with me in thailand permanently.

It true that if anyone of you're looking for a future good thai wife in LOS. Better start looking at the 'right place'. Don't think that you can change their thought after marrige, it will never happen.Most properly, they'll change you instate. haha !!

very correct! it's about meeting at the right place and/or making it happen correctly

i'm recently married too and pretty much enjoying every mment of it. for me lucky la, family all already settled, no need to "marry the whole family" like most people expect

vmtech 25-02-2008 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Norikasan55 (Post 2600167)
I remember there is a thread or discussion on IDD calling cards.
Unable to find it using search.

So post here to ask if anyone tried buying IDD card from this website to call Thailand.

https://www.phonecard.com.sg/product...4&selection=14

I been using M1-1818.:o I always pay 10 dollar to buy the card but this website offer 8.50 only.

im using ezpay.com.sg to purchase 1818 too, it's 8.10 on my site leh. but anyway, my wife's friend (that's married and living in singapore) told me in GM they sell 1 card called ACE callback card, she uses it to chat with my wife in thailand for HOURS.
havent been free to pop into GM but i was wondering if anyone uses it too, she says its about 1hr avg $2, which is darn cheap!

Alkano 25-02-2008 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vmtech (Post 2600664)
very correct! it's about meeting at the right place and/or making it happen correctly

i'm recently married too and pretty much enjoying every mment of it. for me lucky la, family all already settled, no need to "marry the whole family" like most people expect

Congrats bro...
You are those lucky few who don't have to marry whole family....
Me on the verge of marriage soon..
Don't know what to expect coz her parents are divorced.
The only person she is looking after is her grandmother.
Hope i can one of those lucky few. :D

norice 25-02-2008 02:43 PM

Hello,

Excellent advice! In regards to not marrying the family now because they're settled and financially stabled. What happens in couple of years from now, your wife tells you, honey, I need lots of money, my mother/father will lose the house of business due to loans of whatever, what do you do? Or if you honey tells you can you give me enough money to buy a truck for my brother or he can't start a business? This really happended to my friends in Bangkok! How can you say no to your wife!

norice 25-02-2008 02:49 PM

the Unforgotten,

I agree with you, networking in Bangkok is the key in finding a perspective girlfriend for longterm relationship. Can you elaborate more in regards to Hi5, facebook and friendster?

Thanks

norice 25-02-2008 02:51 PM

Bkkguy,

Congratulation! You're a very lucky guy! Are you from Singapore? During my next trip to Bangkok, I would like to meet and have few drinks, so I shall pm you.

theUnforgotten 25-02-2008 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by norice (Post 2600858)
the Unforgotten,

I agree with you, networking in Bangkok is the key in finding a perspective girlfriend for longterm relationship. Can you elaborate more in regards to Hi5, facebook and friendster?

Thanks

Check your PM mate!

Social networking sites are good way to sort out the personas , but ultimately the only way to sort them out is follow up eventually in real life, only few actually do make it to having a real meetup.