The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=349234)

ragpicker 31-05-2017 07:07 PM

Re: Great Bonks

FR on Sugar from Emmanuelle

Look : 8/10, Tiny XMM, like a secondary school gal. If you got this kind of fetish, she's your gal. Cute and sweet

Body : 8/10 , As above, like a secondary school gal. Slender gal with small breast and also no tattoo

BBBJ : 7/10, willing to slowly treat little bro with suction instead of going through fast motions.

FJ : 7/10, Quite good, willing to do most position and light to carry. She is quite small though so some positions like cowgirl painful for her.

RTF: She's great if you're into schoolgals, will probably fit into uniform image quite well. Not for me though. On a side note, place was decently clean and easy to find with free parking.

Don't miss this gem before she go back.

AmeShin 31-05-2017 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jingakajie (Post 16003400)
Any one tried turn me on stable? Legit? I saw one of the gitls which appear to be on xclusive stable

Yes.. Legit.. Tried before..do take note.. last known operating location is at hot area...

It may possibly be case of transferring gals between stables..

wobbly59 31-05-2017 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragpicker (Post 16003675)
FR on Sugar from Emmanuelle

Look : 8/10, Tiny XMM, like a secondary school gal. If you got this kind of fetish, she's your gal. Cute and sweet

Body : 8/10 , As above, like a secondary school gal. Slender gal with small breast and also no tattoo

BBBJ : 7/10, willing to slowly treat little bro with suction instead of going through fast motions.

FJ : 7/10, Quite good, willing to do most position and light to carry. She is quite small though so some positions like cowgirl painful for her.

RTF: She's great if you're into schoolgals, will probably fit into uniform image quite well. Not for me though. On a side note, place was decently clean and easy to find with free parking.

Don't miss this gem before she go back.

Nice FR :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by ^Mio^ (Post 15952717)
FR on Shelly from Sensual

Look : 7/10, Tiny XMM, like a secondary school gal. If you got this kind of fetish, she's your gal. Super ah lian type, makeup is powerful on pic.

Body : 7/10 , As above, like a secondary school gal. Slender gal with pettanko titties, alright with me but not my fetish.

BBBJ : 7/10, Not bad, willing to slowly treat little bro with suction instead of going through fast motions.

Thanks bro sensual.

sads 31-05-2017 07:38 PM

Mint from Doll88

Had a session with MINT from Doll88:

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=652556

and would like to share my FR here.

Looks: SYT look, 85% similar to photos. Very sweet looking GND type, which is a contrast to what happens next...

Body: 7.0/10, around 160cm tall with Au natural C-cup boobs. Had grab fun grabbing and playing with them, especially during girl on top. Big smooth butt that's great for doggy

BBBJ: 10/10, no joke; she was so enthusiastic, wet, slurpy & sloppy with all sorts of variations. She will not stop till you tell her to and she has a knack for sucking on the tip that was too sensitive for me though I do enjoy it. Game for 69 as well!

FJ: 8/10, She loves being eaten and fingered. Gave her a good AR while she kept moaning. Forgot to ask her to AR me back. Damn! Her tongue's a highlight; every thing done with it, be it cat bath or bbbj is shiok to the max. BTW, she will beg for doggy cos that's her favourite position.

GFE: 7/10, her english's quite poor to be honest but will accommodate all my requests. Overall, a great session!

smile_santa 31-05-2017 07:56 PM

Re: Mint from Doll88

Quote:

Originally Posted by sads (Post 16003815)
Had a session with MINT from Doll88:

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=652556

and would like to share my FR here.

Looks: SYT look, 85% similar to photos. Very sweet looking GND type, which is a contrast to what happens next...

Body: 7.0/10, around 160cm tall with Au natural C-cup boobs. Had grab fun grabbing and playing with them, especially during girl on top. Big smooth butt that's great for doggy

BBBJ: 10/10, no joke; she was so enthusiastic, wet, slurpy & sloppy with all sorts of variations. She will not stop till you tell her to and she has a knack for sucking on the tip that was too sensitive for me though I do enjoy it. Game for 69 as well!

FJ: 8/10, She loves being eaten and fingered. Gave her a good AR while she kept moaning. Forgot to ask her to AR me back. Damn! Her tongue's a highlight; every thing done with it, be it cat bath or bbbj is shiok to the max. BTW, she will beg for doggy cos that's her favourite position.

GFE: 7/10, her english's quite poor to be honest but will accommodate all my requests. Overall, a great session!

Wah sounds tempting. Shes on my radar. The super SYT type.

Nikki1029 31-05-2017 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wobbly59 (Post 16003810)

Thanks Bro!...these FUCKERS must be Desperate for business!!

jingakajie 31-05-2017 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmeShin (Post 16003785)
Yes.. Legit.. Tried before..do take note.. last known operating location is at hot area...

It may possibly be case of transferring gals between stables..

Thanks for the info bro

narb 31-05-2017 08:43 PM

Quote:

WOW CSI top detective. thanks bro!

strikeback4 31-05-2017 08:47 PM

Quote:

Copy and paste FR :rolleyes:

Dobernite 31-05-2017 08:53 PM

Business must be slow....cut & paste.....duplicates.......ghost Writers shorting Okts or Okto getting from past 10 months series by passing the drones.

Arexis 31-05-2017 09:12 PM

Re: Mint from Doll88

Quote:

Originally Posted by smile_santa (Post 16003893)
Wah sounds tempting. Shes on my radar. The super SYT type.

Already full today =(

18sign 31-05-2017 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dobernite (Post 16004124)
Business must be slow....cut & paste.....duplicates.......ghost Writers shorting Okts or Okto getting from past 10 months series by passing the drones.

login.. cut n paste change name of girl... post n log out haha

iceblade87 31-05-2017 09:20 PM

Just finished a session with TRL Abbit, this is her first time coming to Singapore.

Looks: 9/10 (look exactly like the photos shown on the thread or rather even better)
Body: 8/10 (curvy with big ass, slight tummy)
Boobs: 8/10 (B but proportionate to her petite size)
Bbbj/Fj: 8.5/10 (hardworking and willing to accommodate to my requests)
Massage: 9/10 (she works in a massage salon back in Thailand)
GFE: 10/10 (think gotten kc by her, when she smile, she look abit like Ariel Lin, and her cuddling with me on the bed in between shots)

Overall to say, she's a petite cute syt which is my cup of tea so I enjoyed the session with her immensely. A lot of smiles and sweetness.

RTF: yes definitely since it is just her 2nd day here. 🤠

mwhsd88 31-05-2017 09:53 PM

so many fake frs from emmmanuele...

Quote:

Originally Posted by strikeback4 (Post 16004102)
Copy and paste FR :rolleyes:

itguy07 31-05-2017 09:59 PM

June Siam Angels

FR for June, Siam Angels

Strange FR
I was not expecting a SYT
but she is more milfy than SYT

middle picture on www is her 100%
but several years ago
natural busty? the opposite
(she should definitely get a tit job)

www says 23
I would say 32 ++

that is the "bad" part
which is not that bad but for some of you is bad enough to jump to the next post, in that case you will not know what you'll be missing

the good part is that she is a great great great great fuck
probably the best PSE I had in Singapore after Scorpion

Flashback starts
Scorpion
best AJ I ever got in sg was from her
she was on top on top reverse cowgirl laying on me
she kept impaling herself like there was no tomorrow
while frenching no stop
Scorpio is now black listed having being raided and cannot return
I am crying out loud
but I am digressing
Flashback ends

Back to June
look 7 / 10 (given she is a milf)
attitude 8 / 10
stamina & endurance 10 / 10
(first shot lasted more than 40 minutes of non stop hard sex,
and still she managed to bring me to a second shot by the 90 minute bell)

BBJ, DT & CIM 12 / 10
FJ 9 / 10
House special AR: 199 / 10

in the end:
if you look for a syt stay clear
if you look for a PSE bonk she is right on top up there
however, mind you, she is not commando type
you lead, she follows skilfully
if you do not lead you mileage might vary a lot

RTF: personally not since too many other targets on my punter radar, however am very glad I dreamt here

that's all folks
happy fucking