The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   East side spa experience (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=703088)

logalee 27-06-2022 10:49 PM

Re: East side spa experience

Have been going back to East* Spa a few times now, followed one of the staff over - it's definitely on the more expensive side...but i appreciate when the spot is newer and looks a less worn; the service you get tends to be a bit more enthusiastic as well haha :)

logalee 27-06-2022 10:52 PM

Have been going to East** Spa since they opened a few months back, followed one of the staff over; it's definitely on the more $$$ side; but I find that the service is a bit more enthusiastic together with the newer and less used facilities

Definitely leave with a smile on my face each time :)

Peacekeeping 28-06-2022 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Restrain (Post 21407566)
Z**a moved out and no longer at Moli Wellness.

Since she is not there anymore, I feel more at ease to share the bad experience regarding this spa.

It is a $88 spa.. and I really mean they stick to the $88 damn strict. If you get any lower package, the supervisor will come and check a few times over the session to make sure nothing extra is done, that even means massaging the lower body/legs. If anyone of the ML caught doing extras, they will be penalised quite heavily.

Even if you have taken the $88 package, the general instruction from the management is no extra services (GQ). So, that means they will still get the supervisor to check, but not so frequently.. probably at least once to see that the MLs are not performing any extras. The management wants to protect their own backside, yet want the girls to pursuade customer to take up $88.

So, if you really take up the $88 package and the GQ, the MLs will still have to be damn nervous while performing the deed (HJ). They will have to keep looking out of the small window or quickly coverup if they hear footsteps.

Imagine if this is what you want. That's all I have to say.

Thanks bro. So that’s how the system works. Now I understand. These mls really stick to their rules. I will never take 88 + 50 then still got so much restrictions. But nevermind. Starve the mls and the greedy boss will be starved too.

ELancerX 28-06-2022 02:47 AM

Finally have time to be back here , I’ve replied those who pm me , hope those who went and try can write their own reviews here too.

The last place is not at Katong, I found it using WeChat ppl nearby function. It’s not near bus or mrt , only can find nearby parking during off-peak hours (after lunch, etc) , otherwise is a 5 mins walk after parking. The spa is sandwiched between two popular shops…

First time I was there I asked the ML to open the back door for me, but still need to go counter to register. Can see the MLs syt faces too, cos they have a queue system if u nvr call and specify. Their app records ICs so fyi. But next time when u RTM , is easy.

After registering , walk up the stairs , of cos lady first ;)

Then she offered water (and after too!), and asks to shower and change to pants.

Shower room is inside, and clean, has heater and uses the basic goat milk soap Hahahah. Towel is clean , no smell.

Room also has their individual aircon , so if cold can adjust temperature.

Massage from J is strong, asks if strength is ok, and is ok to press harder too. Chit chat (KC) skills also have.

ML will test your water depth, so make sure u know your market rate.
Have fun being busy with your mouth , tongue and fingers.

Todtan 28-06-2022 05:43 AM

The only way to stop these price hike is not to patronise them anymore.I hated girls that demand more than they are worth.

taumajid2003 28-06-2022 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Restrain (Post 21407566)
Z**a moved out and no longer at Moli Wellness.

Since she is not there anymore, I feel more at ease to share the bad experience regarding this spa.

It is a $88 spa.. and I really mean they stick to the $88 damn strict. If you get any lower package, the supervisor will come and check a few times over the session to make sure nothing extra is done, that even means massaging the lower body/legs. If anyone of the ML caught doing extras, they will be penalised quite heavily.

Even if you have taken the $88 package, the general instruction from the management is no extra services (GQ). So, that means they will still get the supervisor to check, but not so frequently.. probably at least once to see that the MLs are not performing any extras. The management wants to protect their own backside, yet want the girls to pursuade customer to take up $88.

So, if you really take up the $88 package and the GQ, the MLs will still have to be damn nervous while performing the deed (HJ). They will have to keep looking out of the small window or quickly coverup if they hear footsteps.

Imagine if this is what you want. That's all I have to say.

Just boycott the joint totally.Let those idiots with lot of money burn go patronise it.For the rest of smart ones, let's just continue to support those not greedy joints

honey111badger 01-07-2022 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ELancerX (Post 21401475)
Recently posted to the east for site visit, thus went to 3 spas at the east side ..

Katong

First spa is a closed room with shower attached , but the see through window cannot cover. Massage is legit , recommend B____ massage very good. Tried two MLs, both offers basic services. Only 3 out of the rest is young , the rest all milf.

Second spa was unexpected find because first spa all the young MLs not free, searched their pic see the MLs all chio..it’s true ! But no rooms and showers are located outside. Massage by S___ was done with screen covered , so I didn’t expect any thing but woah…massage quite sensual, made my body ache temporarily disappeared, then offered basic service too.

In summary, both spas offers basic service, for massage and private space, go 1st spa…for looks and sensual , go second spa. Do pm me if you visiting Katong…

Will reveal the last east spa soon, private room with shower attached, clean, all chio and offers 5G roaming.

bro can share.. pm also can

oldcock 02-07-2022 07:22 AM

Hi Bro, pls share ctc. Tia

SonyPlaystation 02-07-2022 01:39 PM

Attention to all Massage Lovers!
GUARANTEE GOOD!!
Found a decent masseur with good looks and young lady! She just arrive less than a month. Decided to try out as recently too many options and also many land mines!

Firstly, location is good for those who drives. Ample parking lots. It's a shop not apartment or hotel, clean and comfortable. Pricing, 1 hour $60. Pressure and strength and technique for massage is good, she learn massage back in China.
These days hard to come by young lady that can do good massage, and with good looks as well.
Location is at Upper Serangoon, near Jalan Besar area that are filled with many land mines 😂
Lastly, damage wise, only HJ available as it is a shop, +60, but I have tried many HJ but for hers, quite good. She will massage for your lil bro first and it feels GREAT. GUARANTEED SHIOK SHIOK! 😂

Those interested in Decent massage with only HJ then pm me for contact, those looking for full service don't waste time pm me 😂

Vices 02-07-2022 02:25 PM

Quite sad, one of the playgrounds at Bedok Central area closed down liao. Any recommendations?

max_priest 02-07-2022 04:46 PM

One evening I chanced upon a spa after having dinner. The masseuse who was talking on the phone looked young and attractive and appeared to be a PRC and she wore streetwear instead of the usual uniform. She was wearing a tight fitting top paired with a micro mini denim shorts. I was instantly turned on and asked her if she was available. She said she was. I therefore booked her for an hour session ($50). Am surprised that a legit spa doesn’t require their masseuse to wear uniform.

Name - Shirley
Origin - Guanzhou, PRC
Age - mid twenties (guesstimate)
Height - 1.64m approx.
tits - B cup Natural
Built - slim to medium

Looks - Attractive, jovial, young and outspoken

Massage - 7.0/10; acceptable but not fantastic. I like it when her bare thighs rubbed against mine. Usually I dun get to experience that as masseuses wore long pants.

Teasing - 7.8/10; very good. She would tear open the disposal brief to access my erotic zones whilst I was in prone position. Pretty stimulating.

HJ - 7.0/10; Slow and steady. Not bad! I caressed her tits and slipped my hand inside her micro-mini shorts to access her butt cheeks and anus. She has curvy butt. I also caressed her tits. (Need more tips to do that).

Attitude - 8.0/10

Enjoy,
MaXx

P/S: Do not PM me for contact if u are newbies who have not contributed before. Those who up me b4 asking for contact will have priority.

Xgenre 02-07-2022 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by max_priest (Post 21421959)
She said she was. I therefore booked her for an hour session ($50). Am surprised that a legit spa doesn’t require their masseuse to wear uniform.

Operates like a spa with FJ though. Did you ask if fj is available?

FSh44 02-07-2022 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vices (Post 21421704)
Quite sad, one of the playgrounds at Bedok Central area closed down liao. Any recommendations?

Which one sia bro??

Seenoevil888 02-07-2022 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LovesMilktea (Post 21363403)
anyone tried Sea Wave spa at marine parade central, came across an ML a**** she looks cute on photo :D

Hey Bro!

She’s very chio in real life too.

Message is alright, 7/10
HJ: 10/10 before HJ will tease you 2IC from the back.
Environment: 5/10 just a curtain covering you.

Pros:
chiobu

Cons:
Need to top up to take off her top

Vices 03-07-2022 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FSh44 (Post 21422280)
Which one sia bro??

The ones above Bober Tea