The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Friend Story with Maid (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=238386)

eeemen 28-04-2011 05:37 PM

Re: Friend Story with Maid

Do carry onz, interesting, cheers ....................

DeathGod69 29-04-2011 02:57 AM

M walked into my friend room.

K: Finish your work already?

M: Yes Sir …

K: Hmm … let me think …

(In K mind: WOW, M was quick handed and finishes her task so fast that I could not think of anything.)

Note: usually K spoke to M facing his PC screen.

While K was thinking his eye was wondering around in his room looking for task to assign to the maid, as he was looking around in the room, he notice M was sweating and could see the lining of her bra from the white shirt she was wearing.

In K mind: (dirty thoughts started to appear)

K: Since outside is hot and I have nothing for you to do how about you take a break in my air-con room?

M: OK!

(M took a chair and sit at a corner of the room.)

In K mind: (Damn why it she sitting behind me, like that how to see her?)

K continued to use his computer, and occasionally turn over to look at M. M was pretty focus looking in K direction, looking at what K is playing on his PC.

After this happen for a few time ... (Seem that M and K always meet eye to eye with each another)

M: Anything you need me to do Sir?

In K mind: (I wish I could do you ..., K was thinking pretty fast and come out with an excuse)

K: Hmmm, can help me get a cup of ice water?

M: Yes Sir!

As M move out of the room, K was staring at her back view...

In K mind: (I must make her mine someday ...)

M come into the room with the drink K requested and stand beside K, as she don't know where she can put the drink.

Some information on K, K is a guy who is lazy and his PC table is a total mess, you can't even find a place to put the drink, it been a very long time since K tidy up his room. And further more K is a person who is not really aware of his surrounding...

M was standing behind on the right hand side of K with the drink on hand.

K was too into his game and did not notice M.

Until a while later did K realize M was waiting with the cold drink with both her hands holding onto the cup.

K: So sorry, did not see you...

K immediately turn around and take the drink from M. M did not release the drink as K reaction was too fast and M was afraid that the drink might spill.

So K was like holding on to M hand for a while before taking the drink off from her hand.

In K mind: (Wow nice hand, smooth ...)

While getting the drink, K was looking around M's chest area where M was holding onto the drink.

K was lucky and some how, magically he manage to spot the slip between the two button on M's shirt and was able to see part of M's bra and some skin of her boobs.

This is what really get K excited, his little brother start to have some reactions.

K: Thanks. You can continue to take a break in my room.

M went back to her seat behind K.
K continue to use his PC and play his game, while his mind is actually elsewhere...

In K's mind: (Was full of dirty thoughts on how to remove M's shirt, so he can see the REAL stuffs)
To be continued...

Till here of my friend story I really wonder if he intentionally want to touch her hand or is he accidentally touch her hand. But it is a nice trick to have physical contact with girl's hand.
Hope newbie brother in here pick up some useful tricks into touching girls hand. There is a saying that: "Girls are born to pleasure guys!". We must take full advantage of any situation we have to take advantage of the girl we like.

And some more, I know that M's hand was rough, as when my friend introduces her to me, I shake hand with her. Don't know why my friend say her hand smooth, so is it when you are physically excited, your sense of feeling is clouded and everything as long as it excite you, you will feel the way you think it is, instead of really getting the proper feel?

Will update more when I got free time to do so, so tired after work, got to catch some sleep...

DeathGod69 29-04-2011 03:00 AM

Thanks diputs1269 for the UP, appreciate it.

Comment: nice story, ups from diputs1269

mrboyb0y 29-04-2011 03:24 AM

camping for story :D

DeathGod69 30-04-2011 01:30 AM

Floor Plan of my Friend house:

rrrrrr rrrrrrtttttttttttttt
rcccc -------------- ffffr t
rcccc -------------- ffffr t
rcccc -------------- ffffrd t
rcccc -------------- rd t
rcccc VVV rd t
rcccc VVV t
r t
rbbbbb TV.rtttttttttttt
rbbbbb TV.r
rbbbbb TV.r
rbbbbb r
rbbbbb r
rbbbbb iiiiii r
rbbbbb iiiiii r
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr dr
d
d

DeathGod69 30-04-2011 03:47 AM

In K's mind: (Was full of dirty thoughts on how to remove M's shirt, so he can see the REAL stuffs)

K continued to steal glance at M, while generating ideas.

And occasionally, K will ask M to tidy the stuffs in his room, mostly to his right hand side so he can have a good view through the slips.

M was pretty fast handed and completes each task at the speed of light.

An idea strike K’s mind.
K: Hmmm ... My toilet not wash for very long already, can help me wash my toilet for me, you can take your time to wash and don't need to rush...

In K mind: (As long you inside the toilet I would not have to strain my neck to steal glance at you, further more I can look at you for very long)

M moved into K's Bathroom and starts to wash the Bathroom.

K continues to look at M, but realize that M need to show more skins, else not shoik.
K stops whatever he was doing on his PC and move into the Bathroom.

K grabbed M with both his hand on her shoulder, M was shocked and thought that K has ill intention.
(I was thinking maybe M already know you looking at her already, steal glance also don't know how to steal, so WEAK still can talk so BIG)

K: M, I think you should change into something else instead of long pants, later will wet your long pant, and then need to wash your long pants.

M: But ... Sir, I ... only got long pants only.

K: Hmm ... (K acted as if he is thinking very hard, as all this was pre-planned to expose M's legs no matter what)

K pretends to look around in his room for a while before he went to the locker and take out a pair of Air-force PT shorts.

K: Here ... wear this...

M took the shorts over and closes the door to change into the shorts.
(The pair of shorts was the short short type which will expose most of M's leg)

K: How is it can fit or not?

M opened the door a bit and show K that the short was over sized...

M: Quite loose, the short too big...

K was the pump fit type. His short’s waist length is of course is way bigger.

K pushes open the door and enter into the Bathroom.

Without saying anything, K put his hand around M's waist and pulls the short forward toward him ... (Unknown to M, K looked inside on the shorts and could see M panties)
K little brother responded a little.
K: Here you go...

K used the string and tightens the shorts for M.

M was wordless and feels shy, after K helped her on the shorts.

M: Okay Sir, I will wash the bathroom...

M signal K to move out of the bathroom...

K moved back to his PC and this time round he got all the time to look at M's beautiful legs...

Side note: I saw her lower legs before too, I don't share the same view as my friend, I think it is not beautiful at all, though it is not fat, but is not the normal slim lean meat type, but is like trained and toned legs, what really help to plus point was her brown skin colour and small size legs probably make up for it.

After like 5 min of looking at M's beautiful legs, K cannot take it anymore and wanted to verify what he see, if the legs was as smooth and nice to touch as he had imagined.

K moved into the bathroom. In K mind: (Wow ... those legs, if I never try touching now, confirming smooth or not, I will surely regret one. Now don't try to get fresh wait till when?)

K: Let me come and help you a out a bit...

M: It is okay sir, I can ...

Before M finish what she was saying K was already inside the bathroom helping her out.

During this help out, K bumped into M many time and manage to get a good feel of her smooth legs and also her fat butt.

K: So sorry to bump into you...

M: It is okay...

In K mind: (Already imagining about doggying with M)

K: Let me wash the floor for you, you look like quite tired...

M: Okay Sir, you wash I help spray water...

K started washing the floor.

M used the host and as she was about to spray the water, she aimed wrongly and sprayed the water on K.

M: So sorry sir...

K: Never mind...
In K mind: (Wah so naughty, want me wet!)

K took off his wet shirt and put aside...
M seem to feel a bit uncomfortable, but she dare not make any comment after all it was her fault...

Things start to get steamy...

K is now without his top and was in the Bathroom with M, M was wearing PT shorts, exposing most of her legs.

In K mind: (How good can that be if your shirt was a bit more translucent, a great idea strike his mind)

K: Let me spray the water, you wash the floor...

M took over the washing and passes the hose to K...

Once K took over the hose, he started playing with the hose and spraying the water all over M.

M tried to avoid the water, and reacted as if she knew what was on K's mind, which she thought was revenge on her. But unknown to M, K real intention was to get a nice view.

K was acting as if he was playing with M and spraying the water, but deep in his mind his main motive was actually to see more of M top wet and exposing more.

The scene was pretty hot. Try imagining, M wet body with her dark tanned skin (look like Malay), wear shorts with her wet legs, and translucent white shirt exposing her's assets wearing red bra. Basically, she was like nude and just wearing a bra only. Totally hot! I guess part of the hotness come from the red bra she was wearing...

M: Stop sir...

K ignored and continues spraying with fake laughter (acting as if he was having fun playing with M)

M: No sir, please stop...

Though M asking K to stop, she was laughing also.

K stopped and say in a joking manner: This is what you get for making me wet.
(Literally yes, K was really wet on the outside, but on the inside, his little brother was leaking pre-cum and he was really actually wet below)

M: Sorry sir, didn't mean to, but now it is all fair we are both wet...

M showed sign of feeling cold, maybe because of the air-con cold air from the room.

K: Here use my towel to dry yourself, don't want you to get sick and I got to take care of you ...

M: Thank you sir.

K: Don't thanks me, let finish this fast, else we both fall sick...

M: Okay sir...

They finish up fast, and K feel that they are getting a bit closer already.

And as they was finishing up, K tried to tickle M waist as if he was disturbing her but we all know the real motive was to get fresh of M. M teased K back as well by slapping his butt. K could feel M opening up.

After finishing washing everything, it is time for M to go prepare dinner and also to feed K's Granny.

M dried herself up with the towel and change back into her long pants.

K takes a bath almost straight away and started playing with his still hard little brother.

K mentioned he released a lot as he have never felt so good ...

This was what K told me.

I seriously wonder do guys sometime lose their sex interest after having sex with many FLs? And the one he could not conquers (or yet to be conquers) actually boost his sex interest up, that probably explain why he shoot more loads and tell me that first time he masturbate and feel shiok.

Blackcloud 30-04-2011 09:56 PM

Thanks for sharing a nice story with us.

nay273 02-05-2011 11:01 AM

Camping.. Please update soonest

Xiao Bai Lian 02-05-2011 11:07 AM

Maid or gf also nvr mind. As long i enjoy yr whole story.

yong 02-05-2011 01:29 PM

haha, nice fun, camping for the F job soon.

Crono30 02-05-2011 05:28 PM

Camping.. Please update soonest

ahben 03-05-2011 07:18 PM

TS good job, nicely done.

PantherPink 03-05-2011 07:48 PM

Camp for more

rivergame 03-05-2011 09:12 PM

Nice story. Waiting for next episode. How I wish I can afford a maid when I was younger

DeathGod69 04-05-2011 03:52 AM

More tricks and tactics employed by my friend into getting fresh from his maid.

A short part to move on with the story:

It is a good thing that M was opened up, more comfortable working with my friend and the relationship of boss and employees between K and M are getting loosen.

Don't know why; seem to me that the god is looking after my friend.

The maid only got long sleeves white shirts and long black pants. When she started working for my friend K. Don't know why?

And around the time M started working for K, it is like damn hot every single day.

For all the hot days, K would ask M to rest in his air-con room. Can serve K better as K is those kind of lazy man who would prefer to be served and does not even want to get out of his room, once he entered his room, that why he got all things that he need in his room. Not to mention M being an eye candy for K, this is most likely the real intention.

During this period of time M and K seems to build a good relationship.

During one of the days:

K: M, How come you always wear like this?

M: I only have this few shirts only.

K: How about this, I got this few old t-shirts and PT shorts which I no longer want to wear already as I have this new one? (Pointing at those he purposely brought yesterday) You can have them, if you think they are old or do not fit you, you can throw away.

M: Really thanks, I will try to make full use of it ...

K: No worries...

With that M start to wear K clothes and pants. At first M complains to K saying that the t-shirt is way too big for her. K manages to convince her that wearing the t-shirt this big, allows more air and she will feel cooler.

Actually the real intentions for the T-shirt and short PT pants are designed to revel as much skin as possible for K's own viewing pleasure.

After a while, of course M realize K real intention. M has caught K looking into her cleavages many a time. But K has already come up with a backup plan installed for M.

To be continued...

Thought no one interested in my story anymore...