The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   How Long Does Sex Last? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=407995)

Cathay1 19-12-2013 12:59 PM

Re: How Long Does Sex Last?

IMHO: without prior masturbation = 4 mins
W/ masturbation = up to 40 mins

bonbong88 19-12-2013 02:06 PM

For myself with masturbation about 30 minutes, without 10 minutes.

But that being said, would like to seek bros advice here also.

I did with my gf on her 7th day of period (day 1 is the day she start menstruation), I believe I MAY have some "pre-cum" and I went in without any condom, a few times and stopped because it was too dry. Her period usually cycle is 30-32 days, is there any chances of pregnancy, or chances of ovulation or anything.

yangguo 19-12-2013 02:29 PM

According to the recent study "Canadian and American Sex Therapists' Perceptions of Normal and Abnormal Ejaculatory Latencies: How Long Should Intercourse Last?" adequate coitus (insertion of penis into vagina) lasts from 3 to 7 minutes on average.

This data, from all the normal people to those who see therapists for sexual problems, corresponds closely to earlier studies, which put the average at 5 to 7 minutes.

"Very few people have intercourse per se [Latin for by thrust] that goes longer than 12 minutes," says sex therapist Barry W. McCarthy. Essentially, ejaculatory inhibition, which is also called "delayed orgasm", has less to do with actual time than an inability to ejaculate when you'd like to.

Based on the data provided by our bros here, I can proudly conclude that Singaporean men do perform much better than their counterparts in Western countries!

Clap Clap! :D

Simplyguy8 19-12-2013 02:51 PM

I am most comfortable with 30-35mins with everything. The foreplay is important if you want to make your other half happy. The post sex is also important eg. After cumming kissing her, biting her back (if you cum in doggy position)...she will feel very love ;)

hermit1313 19-12-2013 05:35 PM

spend the entire movie session teasing each other counted? and finished up else where.

movies08 20-12-2013 12:22 PM

About 29 minutes

peripheleon 21-12-2013 12:10 PM

Mine last between an hour and 4 hours, depending if got work the next day

freezetheDB 21-12-2013 05:33 PM

sometimes love a quick game, so a quickie doggy or a BBBJ+CIM is gold
sometimes like it slow and sensual when I have the time, lovey dovy style

different strokes for different days

mike_sg2000 21-12-2013 05:48 PM

yes.... i do it hardcore for abt 2 to 5 hours... but i come only once. That ejectculation will flatten me for abt 3 days...

yangguo 22-12-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freezetheDB (Post 10228086)
sometimes love a quick game, so a quickie doggy or a BBBJ+CIM is gold
sometimes like it slow and sensual when I have the time, lovey dovy style

Hmm there is something about you..

I feel that you always like to beat around the bush..

Does your wife/gf/friend feel the same way as me? :D

BiRd13 22-12-2013 04:29 PM

I think in terms of just penetration, should be 20-30 mins ba...

For foreplay wise, I think should at least be 1hr or so...

Maybe I'm those who take longer in foreplay ba...

HDXV3 22-12-2013 08:19 PM

30 is good. :D

lechlee 23-12-2013 02:40 PM

hi TS,
I just finished mine just now. Foreplay was about 15-20mins but actual sex (with condom) was 40? She came already and I still havnt. in the end, have to get her to handjob for me.. Actually a bit embarassing. After she came, She keep on asking how come havt shoot..Not that i dont want, just that somehow i dont have the feeling to ejaculate. And mind you, I am already 27.. not young anymore. Sometimes I do shoot pretty fast, maybe 10mins, but today is my lucky day..Haha.. I got ego boost and I give myself a pat on shoulder for being able to last so long..Haha..

damn, Too long also not good. pretty shag and I think too long also kills the mood and passion.

PrinceCharles 27-05-2014 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freezetheDB (Post 10228086)

Definately truth to that

wfkb 27-05-2014 08:03 AM

Just penetration is 5 min. Sometimes lesser if I'm too horny. Without masturbation. Initially I thought I have pe but after much research I conclude its pretty much the avg.