The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   MP Raid (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=646839)

Jembersy 23-01-2019 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DominantGuy (Post 18275493)
I tried Ina Spa a few days ago at 1.30am. I got a very bad experience by a ML called B***.

Totally rip off. Cut short me and i felt "cheated and robbed". Massage was lousy and no teasing for 20-25 minutes. Asked to turn over and GQ asked. Asking me to pay more for prostate massage AND HJ for $100. Yes! You heard it right. It's $88 PLUS + $100!

Her HJ was LOUSY and cannot be too rough with her also. No kissing or mouth to body. for $100!

Halfway through, i never did shoot because of fucked up service. I got angry and i quickly got up and changed. with about 20 minutes still UNACCOUNTED for.

I quarreled with her in the room. I told her $100 i am NOT paying. $60 dollars an hour i paid already, i didn't bother. I told her i will call police. She "toned" down alittle and i left by the back door. There was still a guy and 1 other ML staring at me fiercely but nothing happened.

I didn't called police either.

I am sure many other bros had a bad experience there before too and might have reported.

I am just sharing my experience. Hope no one gets offended. Nothing personal. I was paying for a massage service.

Bro is it this ML?

Jembersy 23-01-2019 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marq (Post 18275605)
Well, no need to avoid Ina anymore (for now). Shutters down already

Keen to share what exactly happened? :p

Marq 23-01-2019 08:06 PM

Re: MP Raid

How would I know sia, I just happen to pass by and see show only

But based on the feedback by the previous bro, I wouldn't be surprised many more got pissed

balijellyfish 23-01-2019 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DominantGuy (Post 18275493)
I tried Ina Spa a few days ago at 1.30am. I got a very bad experience by a ML called B***.

If I were u, I will surely call in the cops. It's a case of cheating. Since this ML wanted to be funny, come challenge me. Guy won't lost anything.

Shadowpooper 23-01-2019 09:32 PM

Tmr I going MP for the first time. What to do if kena raided?

eurekasster 23-01-2019 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marq (Post 18275351)
Saw police outside Ina Spa, few MLs plus one guy cuffed and up van

OMG... The guy is customer ? :confused:

Marq 23-01-2019 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eurekasster (Post 18275972)
OMG... The guy is customer ? :confused:

Looked like customer. The bosses (I presume) were talking to 2 plainclothes officer outside the shop

If really is customer, he must have been uncooperative to be cuffed, which is silly

romidogdog 23-01-2019 10:20 PM

Customer need to be cuffed meh...maybe he ya ya with the AV.....or on wanted list...

DominantGuy 23-01-2019 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jembersy (Post 18275613)
Bro is it this ML?

Yes, this is her! Very lousy attitude and look down on people.

She thinks and assumes everyone is like a robot, no emotions, no feelings. Anyhow wank fast = shoot.

Other spas i visited before at least cheaper. can auto roam, can suck/lick boobs and the ML even lick and suck my neck and nipples.

rocket1128 23-01-2019 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DominantGuy (Post 18276188)

She thinks and assumes everyone is like a robot, no emotions, no feelings. Anyhow wank fast = shoot.

Other spas i visited before at least cheaper. can auto roam, can suck/lick boobs and the ML even lick and suck my neck and nipples.

but you mentioned her name is b***, from photo, name tag is Summer

Keima 24-01-2019 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocket1128 (Post 18276224)
but you mentioned her name is b***, from photo, name tag is Summer

Think new girl using borrowed name tag. Summer went home in Nov.

romidogdog 24-01-2019 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DominantGuy (Post 18276188)

Thats the way to do it....if bros here encounter
other ml with these kind of attitude..post their picture here...I believe AV all along monitoring this forum.... no doubt she's chio... but this kind of attitude doesn't belong here... .if she also up the lorry than she deserve it... her boss will say a big thank you to her....

Neve5 24-01-2019 08:29 AM

*Touch Wood*

If really suay then my personal opinion is don’t act hero and try to protect the ML. Just cooperate.

May the force be with you.

balijellyfish 24-01-2019 08:34 AM

Recently fortune centre is v hot esp L3 - 14A & 17. Heard from my fren that last night while he was there he saw AV team keeping watch on the activity going on there.

Play safe. Dont kena caught with your pants down with xiao wei

balijellyfish 24-01-2019 08:45 AM

Never never be a hero if kena caught during an AV raid.
Cooperate with them. Pour everything out by telling the truth. Never protect the gals.
Usually the Tom boys AV will handle the gals. The sia lan guys AV will handle the men.
If u try challenge them or they suspect u hiding something, they will bring u to station for few hrs of lock ups + questioning.