The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Keong Saik - totally dead now? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=101824)

Hilary 05-03-2011 05:59 PM

Re: 3 houses

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacky43 (Post 5729068)
H8 is beside a coffeeshop, it had 2 doors 1 is on the main street. The side door is behind the lane, u cannot miss it just walked behind the bldg. The other 2 brothels are next to H8.

Do drop by if u got the time.

Bro thanks for sharing, Wooo KS still operating :D

jacky43 07-03-2011 12:17 PM

Re: Keong Saik - totally dead now?

I think RLDs can only trim down, it cannot be fully erase off in all countries. Political reasons, 1 such rest too many to discuss over here.

But KS scene is not really clean, u walk along the pubs, u see many girls sitting working in pubs. There is a hotel i think many girls hanging over there, they are for taking if the $ is correct.

End of days, KS brothels exterior looks clean, inner remains same. Nothing really changes, never b fool by packing.

moh_moh_cha 18-03-2011 01:57 PM

Hi bros,

I just went to H8 and tried Anna, cat 100. The service is quite good reminds me to malaysian gers in GL. Yup, like what brother Hurricane said, got 3 CAT100 ladies.

FR on Anna

face: 7/10 (Got young mum look, abt early 30s, hee, she look like my lady boss, my boss fuckin guai lan, got chance to fuck her now, so happy)

body: 7/10, abit baba around tummy, but still look slim.

Breast: 6/10 (Big B cup, very soft and a nice handful, I give 6/10 cos I like the big nehneh type)

bbbj: 7/10 (After short shower, she squat down and did a quick sensual bbbj, using the shower head to shoot water onto little head as she suck)

On bed, i lie on my back first, the powder rub my back with her nehneh, quite shiok, then cat bath from left leg to right leg, a quick ass-rim.

Then ask me turn over and cat bath somemore, hwer skill to suck nipple also quite song. then follow by bbbj, the usual stuff, can use more suction :)

Fj: 7/10, Quite avrage, except when she mount me, she ask me not to start rocking and proceed to use her cheeebai muscle to grip my shaft, also quite shiok, continue for abt 1 minute.

Then I did two style only, both me on top, bt she did take the initiative to ask me if i wanted to change position.

Overall Service: 8/10 (quite chatty, told me abt GL now, all full of PRC, where she stays...)

RTF: Maybe after trying her 2 friends ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by hurricane2004 (Post 5608266)
Hi Bros newkidintown11,

In order to locate the brothels easily, enter Keong Siak fm Neil Rd. When walking in on the right hand side is the coffee shop, then u will see a Wanton Mee / Roasted Meat shop. Beside the the shop is a stariways entrance of 6B & 6C.

Next to the stairways is the Entrance of No.4. (This unit is directly facing the
Chinese temple). After that is a road junction.

FYI, if you are interested in CAT100. No.4 hv 3 WLs - Michelle, Lily & Annie (Sorry if their name is wrong, cannot remember by hard).All free transfer fm GL FC recently.

ccconstantinez 08-04-2011 10:22 PM

Hey bros, What's operating hour for these housese? today went down around 9:30pm, but they are all closed, light off. How should I do to see the girls?

ccconstantinez 10-04-2011 02:16 AM

went to Keong Saik again around 4:30pm today, as yesterday all closed. But lucky me, today they are open. Went to H8 first, an old lady (the OKT) welcomed me with a cooled towel and a glass of water, also two men waiting there, kindof in their 40s. I felt that, “Am I too young for this area”, waited several minutes, the OKT introduced two young ladies to me. Nothing special, as I just want to check how the Keong Saik looks like. So proceed to H6. Both of them, not so good renovated (what else do you want?), and ladies there are a bit old, so are the customers. The price range from 20, 30, 50, 70, and 100. I lost my interest and left.

Darlin 19-07-2011 12:09 PM

Any updates, ks brothels still opening ??

Barton 19-07-2011 02:09 PM

Think now only house 6A, 6B and 8 are still operating there, all others close lao :rolleyes:

Ah Ken 20-07-2011 05:45 PM

I read through the last few pages. Thinking of trying before it's ALL GONE. :(
Can anyone show me a map of where to find the location? As I read through, still blur where to find leh.

Oh ya. Btw, does the room have a shower? Or it is like PT where there's only a wash basin?
Sorry arh, I newbie to Keong Saik.

Hope senior bros can help me with these queries.

Thanks a lot. :)

Aceyfox 21-07-2011 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ah Ken (Post 6148687)
I read through the last few pages. Thinking of trying before it's ALL GONE. :(
Can anyone show me a map of where to find the location? As I read through, still blur where to find leh.

Oh ya. Btw, does the room have a shower? Or it is like PT where there's only a wash basin?
Sorry arh, I newbie to Keong Saik.

Hope senior bros can help me with these queries.

Thanks a lot. :)

Yes, i wana try KS too before its demolished.:( This seems to be the only missing item from my resume:)

nokia611o 21-07-2011 08:30 PM

yen peng 30 dlr cat , can try , house 4 upstair:D

nokia611o 21-07-2011 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aceyfox (Post 6150243)
Yes, i wana try KS too before its demolished.:( This seems to be the only missing item from my resume:)

take outram mrt, walk to eu tong seng , its near indian temple

Zac Mistri 22-07-2011 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nokia611o (Post 6152883)
take outram mrt, walk to eu tong seng , its near indian temple

I've been to Keong Saik but only to visit lb at their hotel room. Never been to the brothels. Can anyone pm me the add? Also is it ladies or lbs?

roxatoma 22-07-2011 07:08 PM

Hi Guys, Sorry a newbie to that area. Can I ask who knows there still have any big boobs wls? And mostly what time it closes?

hurricane2004 22-07-2011 08:28 PM

Bros Ah Ken,

1) Go to www.streetdirectory.com

2) Type in 6B Keong Siak Rd

a) No. 8 - Locate at the junction of Keong Siak Rd / Jiak Chuan Rd (Across the road of this unit is a small temple.

b) No 6A & 6B - Locate next door to 8. Entrance is a stairway. (Facing the entrance stairway's right hand is the Wanton mee / chicken rice shop. Usually there is customer sitting outside the shop)

Remarks: If feel sly or maybe to avoid seeing someone you know, suggest walk to the back lane via Jiak Chuan Rd. Unit No. 8 have an entrance at the back lane. For 6A & 6B only the stairway.

Operating Hour: Starts business at 1pm, closing at 9pm. Last client will be 8.30pm.

Operating Day: 7 Days a week.

Wee furnish: Of all the 3 Units, No. 8 is the best and well furnish. Will serve you tea n a cool hand towel during yr waiting time. You can watch TV sitting in the comfortable sofa n in air condition enviroment. All this free of charge.

hurricane2004 22-07-2011 08:32 PM

Hi Roxatoma & Zac Mistri,

Rdgs to the WLs details, can refer back to Msg 282 that is previously been posted.