The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Hooking PRC/SG/MY Milfs (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=732094)

HeLovesMe 16-06-2019 09:56 PM

Re: Hooking PRC/SG/MY Milfs

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenrick (Post 18827040)
Several Red Flags:
1) They have a high chance of replying. Normal wechat add have low chance of replying to strangers.
2) Once add, they will reply at high chance. What's more, they may even initiate a chat with Hi. Girls are usually reactive than proactive.
3) They prefer to speak in chinese and their english feels like transaction.
4) They, usually good looking, are openly looking for "Sexual Partner". Why would they even need and why would they be so straight forward?
5) Even for those claimed to be local, does not understand the term fwb/fb when they seek sexual partner. Well, how can you declare yourself as local without knowing some of the terms?
6) The ultimate giveaway, ask you to register at some random website which cost money.
7) More interestingly, the website are usually the same as quoted by all ladies, MM etc.

If till now, you're still in delusion that they are real and are keen in making you their sexual partner, I think your small head is making a mess of your rationale.

8) lastly, they can't explain why you should move to those premium other than it's safe and secured and keep asking you to tell them your ID once registered.

Please be careful guys.

https://www.facebook.com/37816717219...18&v=e&sfns=mo

Laspboy 17-06-2019 06:36 PM

Boy can share contact?

benq557 18-06-2019 03:46 PM

What contact are you referring to?

benq557 19-06-2019 04:44 PM

So for those pretty girl photos found in WeChat they are scammed, than how about those girl photos show fat girl or old lady or average looking or even ugly girl? They are scammed too?

benq557 21-06-2019 02:57 PM

Like the example above, who will you click to friend?

Laopizhui 21-06-2019 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcbj (Post 18822823)

thread was del by mod :(

Kovovo 21-06-2019 09:09 PM

Like the example above, who will you click to friend?[/QUOTE]

Click all
Talk to all
Meet all
Try to fuck em all

benq557 21-06-2019 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kovovo (Post 18854590)

Click all
Talk to all
Meet all
Try to fuck em all[/QUOTE]

You champion...

adiboy 22-06-2019 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benq557 (Post 18853251)

Can share the name of the app??

benq557 22-06-2019 12:21 AM

Benaughty.com, also stated in the first page when I started to post in this thread.

HeLovesMe 22-06-2019 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benq557 (Post 18855222)
Benaughty.com, also stated in the first page when I started to post in this thread.

Nothing in this website is free.

benq557 22-06-2019 02:28 AM

I did not said this website is free in the first place.

hcbj 29-06-2019 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laopizhui (Post 18854446)
thread was del by mod :(

You can find all my postings by left click over my nick.

Now you also can find from my signature.

michaeltan358 30-06-2019 12:10 PM

I use wechat. June 2018 i manage to fark her but I actually spend 1y to chat with her before I fark her. How it started ? I use nearby function. She is Indonesian married woman lived in jkt. She in spore for dad medical problem. So we chat for 3 days and finally meet for coffee. She act very proper. Nothing happened. We continue chat until one day she asked if I add her is because I want to fark her. I replied honestly. Yes then our chat started becoming sexual she loves rear entry. She told me she hates husband and want to revenge. After many months she came to spore and we meet for sex. Check into hotel 4 Star. Cheap special rate. We fark non stop for 2 day n 1 night. Only left room for dinner. Lunch room service. Her fav is let me play her clitoris and fark rear. Screamer she is. Oh I cip because she already did ops. I came total 5 times and was exhaust. She damn horny To be continued.

Rickey 30-06-2019 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michaeltan358 (Post 18890154)
I use wechat. June 2018 i manage to fark her but I actually spend 1y to chat with her before I fark her. How it started ? I use nearby function. She is Indonesian married woman lived in jkt. She in spore for dad medical problem. So we chat for 3 days and finally meet for coffee. She act very proper. Nothing happened. We continue chat until one day she asked if I add her is because I want to fark her. I replied honestly. Yes then our chat started becoming sexual she loves rear entry. She told me she hates husband and want to revenge. After many months she came to spore and we meet for sex. Check into hotel 4 Star. Cheap special rate. We fark non stop for 2 day n 1 night. Only left room for dinner. Lunch room service. Her fav is let me play her clitoris and fark rear. Screamer she is. Oh I cip because she already did ops. I came total 5 times and was exhaust. She damn horny To be continued.

bro...faster update ! :p