The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Tight foreskin (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=380831)

dudick 07-07-2013 11:51 AM

Re: Tight foreskin

Bro if u dun circumcise, will cause more pain if u cheong often. And chance of contact std very high.

nlm9281 07-07-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by will88 (Post 9291465)
Bro, I think your foreskin is too long rather than tight. Go consult a doc la. Mine dick was like what is shown in the pic some years back. Went to circumcise using laser method and abt 2 mths later, everything resume back to normal already.

Bro laser pain a? How much ah? Yea it's long.. Dammit

nlm9281 07-07-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudick (Post 9291620)
Bro if u dun circumcise, will cause more pain if u cheong often. And chance of contact std very high.

I don't reli chiong one. I usually will go for college girls. Since I'm in college

pqowie80 07-07-2013 10:50 PM

Stretch it a little each day and it'll improve after a while. The start is difficult but once you can get the head out, it gets easier after that.

nlm9281 07-07-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pqowie80 (Post 9293999)
Stretch it a little each day and it'll improve after a while. The start is difficult but once you can get the head out, it gets easier after that.

thx for your encouragement broo!

Rambutan 08-07-2013 11:12 AM

Its really too long and stretching ex may not be working. I guess your pri school nurses didn't check u properly. I was snipped when I was in Pri school after a nurse tried to pull my foreskin back then.

U can read a brudder's experience here:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=26290

A video log of an Ang Mo named Matthew doing circumcision:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbj...h#.UdovdDv7CSo

AirBust 08-07-2013 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nlm9281 (Post 9282224)
Hi guys. Anyone have tight foreskin or previously had? I've had this tight foreskin since like young and I didn't realise it till 2 years ago. Erect or not erecting my foreskin can't be pull back. Only tip of the penis head can be seen. I don't wanna go for circumcision and I'm afraid of having sex because I'm afraid it'll hurt. Any solutions?

Thx in advance.

Used to have. Was so bad that I couldnt penetrate without in fear. so much so that I end up losing interests.

Luckily had a good gf who helped me overcome the whole situation. Remembered the initial period, we were doing halfway without condoms and I did her very fast and I tore the underskin of the foreskin. It bled profusely and after a longtime then stop bleeding.

After 1 week of recuperation, it was enjoyment all the way. 1 main reason my manhood grew much bigger after that underskin tore. My girl was so elated and satisfied almost daily. Saying she deserves this wonderful manhood whom she helped to take care..

It seems like the skin was preventing full scale growth.

So bro, you got no choice one..

simmy 08-07-2013 01:06 PM

Hi TS,

There is no need to circumcise for your case.

Those who asked you to cut foreskin cannot get it back now if they regret as they probably circumcised before. You still have yours to keep.

Actually it is very easy to pull back the foreskin, bearing in mind it is just a piece of thin skin tissue. The only factor is time. For some people, it will take longer.

Follow this procedure with discipline:
1) Pull back the foreskin until you feel some pain but not too painful as it may tear and cause bleeding. Hold it for as long as you can tolerate. 5 mins would be good. The purpose is to stretch the tissue, cause some damage so as to regenerate new and more elastic cells. Do it DAILY.

2) When you do not feel any pain after some time, pull it back further to create new pain.

3) Repeat the steps 1) and 2) until the foreskin retracts to reveal the full mushroom.

4) Retract the foreskin regularly to maintain its elasticity. If you ignore this, you may find the skin to be a bit tight when you pull back after a long break. However the skin will still retract all the way as it has been softened before.

The principle is same as normal bodybuilding and bodybuilding of penis. Important thing is to do it gradually.

To all, please up my reputation if you like my sharing. :)

Cheers.

*There are pros and cons for EITHER keeping OR cutting the foreskin. But this topic is outside the scope of this thread.

nlm9281 08-07-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambutan (Post 9296216)
Its really too long and stretching ex may not be working. I guess your pri school nurses didn't check u properly. I was snipped when I was in Pri school after a nurse tried to pull my foreskin back then.

U can read a brudder's experience here:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=26290

A video log of an Ang Mo named Matthew doing circumcision:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbj...h#.UdovdDv7CSo

scared lehh bro.. if no choice i'll go for it.

nlm9281 08-07-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AirBust (Post 9296621)
Used to have. Was so bad that I couldnt penetrate without in fear. so much so that I end up losing interests.

Luckily had a good gf who helped me overcome the whole situation. Remembered the initial period, we were doing halfway without condoms and I did her very fast and I tore the underskin of the foreskin. It bled profusely and after a longtime then stop bleeding.

After 1 week of recuperation, it was enjoyment all the way. 1 main reason my manhood grew much bigger after that underskin tore. My girl was so elated and satisfied almost daily. Saying she deserves this wonderful manhood whom she helped to take care..

It seems like the skin was preventing full scale growth.

So bro, you got no choice one..

aiks.. i read somewhere it doesnt affect penis growth.. nowander my penis is a little small :O

nlm9281 08-07-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simmy (Post 9296801)
Hi TS,

There is no need to circumcise for your case.

Those who asked you to cut foreskin cannot get it back now if they regret as they probably circumcised before. You still have yours to keep.

Actually it is very easy to pull back the foreskin, bearing in mind it is just a piece of thin skin tissue. The only factor is time. For some people, it will take longer.

Follow this procedure with discipline:
1) Pull back the foreskin until you feel some pain but not too painful as it may tear and cause bleeding. Hold it for as long as you can tolerate. 5 mins would be good. The purpose is to stretch the tissue, cause some damage so as to regenerate new and more elastic cells. Do it DAILY.

2) When you do not feel any pain after some time, pull it back further to create new pain.

3) Repeat the steps 1) and 2) until the foreskin retracts to reveal the full mushroom.

4) Retract the foreskin regularly to maintain its elasticity. If you ignore this, you may find the skin to be a bit tight when you pull back after a long break. However the skin will still retract all the way as it has been softened before.

The principle is same as normal bodybuilding and bodybuilding of penis. Important thing is to do it gradually.

To all, please up my reputation if you like my sharing. :)

Cheers.

*There are pros and cons for EITHER keeping OR cutting the foreskin. But this topic is outside the scope of this thread.

hope it works. thx bro!

valkyrierune 09-07-2013 12:34 AM

slowly pull back and stretch alittle.. I used to have that but now am ok

do it every day :)

havana 09-07-2013 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nlm9281 (Post 9288083)
How long pull back ah? I got clean the cheese. It just comes out sometimes with the premium or moist

I cant remember:confused: I think at least a few months:o Wait till the whole head come out...U will be amazed or disgusted by the amount of cheese accumulated!!!!!!!
Slow and steady does the job;)

nlm9281 09-07-2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by valkyrierune (Post 9300337)
slowly pull back and stretch alittle.. I used to have that but now am ok

do it every day :)

Alright. Patience is the key then haha

nlm9281 09-07-2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by havana (Post 9300351)
I cant remember:confused: I think at least a few months:o Wait till the whole head come out...U will be amazed or disgusted by the amount of cheese accumulated!!!!!!!
Slow and steady does the job;)

Ask girl help clean using tongue lol!