The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Please stop giving FAKE IC info and protect our playground! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=696985)

RPGenius 20-07-2018 08:03 PM

Re: Please stop giving FAKE IC info and protect our playground!

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedDog (Post 17595220)
Let's show RPGenius and strikeback44 our power. Zap these two brainless idiots now.

Thanks, dog. Maybe one in real life too. Bet you can't get anything done in real life, thus all you can do in this virtual world is to zap people, which the funny thing is there is no true value in your "points". Lol at your life.

Pls continue to give me more chances to finish my popcorn :)

RedDog 20-07-2018 08:32 PM

...Deleted...

RedDog 20-07-2018 08:33 PM

...Deleted...

OsamaBinLaden 21-07-2018 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPGenius (Post 17584541)
Guys, I really have to say this. All these crap registration in the spa is required by the SPF. Not the spa that wants it. Nowadays, the SPF is very harsh on them, and I have heard they intend to wipe all of them and reduce our playground.

By giving FAKE or wrong info, you are indirectly HELPING the SPF to penalize the spas. You have no idea how many of the spas are affected by these, and some of my favorite playground has been destroyed because of ignorant idiots that gives all these fake info. Once they are penalized, they risk the chance of their license not being able to renew.

If they are raid, and you happened to be there, you might be able to get away or even deny, but by giving fake info you give yourself trouble. That is totally stupid. I'm sure all the old birds in the scene will agree with me. I have heard from some masseurs that the reason the SPF do this is to ensure if there are HIV outbreak, they can trace all the history so will reduce the infections.

I know it might be crap etc, but the real reason to give CORRECT info is to help them. Don't be a joker and think that they will use your details to do some shit. Even you go visit customer at a building with security they also take down your ic or diving licence details. They are out to do business and you are just one of their customers. So pls stop being an idiot and selfish, and protect our playground from the SPF!

watever the reason for asking the info doesnt matter...
for me... i will write my name and ic no... but in a hard-to-read handwriting... not cannot be read... but hard to read... so whoever is gonna check this just let them work harder a bit to see lah... cannot blame me if my handwriting is worse than a doctor's one... :D :D :D

bonk69 21-07-2018 08:59 AM

Maybe spa and geylang should put their health certificate by doctor. We pay for it already buy they never do that . Why?

shiok1968 21-07-2018 09:18 AM

Actually I dun really care why TS has started this thread but for me, I will give my actual name and IC. Just for the simple reason that should there be a raid, the most is that they verify my details and let me go.

Imagine if my details are wrong and they suspect that I have something to hide...:eek:

RedDog 21-07-2018 10:48 AM

...Deleted...

strikeback44 21-07-2018 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden (Post 17597034)

watever the reason for asking the info doesnt matter...
for me... i will write my name and ic no... but in a hard-to-read handwriting... not cannot be read... but hard to read... so whoever is gonna check this just let them work harder a bit to see lah... cannot blame me if my handwriting is worse than a doctor's one... :D :D :D

can tell me how to do that if they have ipad log in ? :D

afterburn 21-07-2018 12:37 PM

I am not sure if the real reason for taking names and nric numbers is for contact tracing. After all, go GL also there's chance of catching STI despite regular health checks on the girls, but the okt never ask you to register at the counter.

But personally I don't see the need to hide the info requested for spa. Work whole week so tired what's wrong with getting a massage?

93851766Xiaoqin 21-07-2018 02:32 PM

I always write fake info when I'm there. For example if I go ABC Spa, the name I write is fuck you ABC, NRIC number is S9999998A, Nationality will be India. The PRCs won't care what you register on it cause they can't bloody read English. :D

RedDog 21-07-2018 03:27 PM

...Deleted...

ThomasGay9 21-07-2018 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPGenius (Post 17595499)
Thanks, dog. Maybe one in real life too. Bet you can't get anything done in real life, thus all you can do in this virtual world is to zap people, which the funny thing is there is no true value in your "points". Lol at your life.

Pls continue to give me more chances to finish my popcorn :)

Fuck u spa owner

dbrudder 21-07-2018 07:41 PM

Now HDB shops can no longer do Spa or massage business. Those still around will not be allowed to renew their licenses once the current one expires. Have to find new playgrounds in the future if you frequent the HDB ones.

afterburn 21-07-2018 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbrudder (Post 17599043)
Now HDB shops can no longer do Spa or massage business. Those still around will not be allowed to renew their licenses once the current one expires. Have to find new playgrounds in the future if you frequent the HDB ones.

I may be proven wrong but seriously doubt there would be such a ruling. Then what about those spa for women clientele? They also carry out full-body massage in private rooms, not open concept. All such businesses not allowed in hdb estate? By the way those spa existing currently also have both male and female customers though from their ads you'd think mainly aimed at males.

If true got such ruling to be imposed, then those spas currently NOT in hdb estate or shophouses will be very pleased, huat until the heavens when the time comes. The problem will shift to private housing estates.

sionglim 22-07-2018 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiok1968 (Post 17597171)
Actually I dun really care why TS has started this thread but for me, I will give my actual name and IC. Just for the simple reason that should there be a raid, the most is that they verify my details and let me go.

Imagine if my details are wrong and they suspect that I have something to hide...:eek:

U are right, most ppl will agree on this.