The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Latest Vietnam House. 1637 (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=580975)

Dignified69 29-08-2023 05:49 PM

Re: Latest Vietnam House. 1637

Is this a CBJ house? If spend $120 then can get BBBJ?

jk025123 16-09-2023 08:44 PM

just tried g11. body a bit on the bah bah side, but nice tits, soft, so don't think it's enhanced. large Bs/C. probably around late 20s. she can speak decent chinese. shower SOP, don't allow fingering/69/bbbj. cbj was not bad. tickle my balls and also anus. moved to the FJ and i have to say, kinda surprised she's decently tight. i guess quite rare in GL. nice moans as well.

if bros looking for tighter girls, can go for her.

probably won't rtf cos felt very rushed. she kept pulling me in to make me bang her faster. maybe cos i only paid for 1 session, dmg $60. back to dome 1 for me i guess, less commercial vibes and younger girls, my preference

pippo2002 26-10-2023 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterfuck (Post 22594197)
Decided to go down to take a look. Saw a few new faces but only G1 caught my eye. She is quite young, pretty with black long hair, a good body and really nice enhanced boobs but that's about it.

She took a bath for me while still wearing clothes. Her CBJ was good but very brief. 2 minutes then capped on and rode me. Didn't allow me to kiss or touch her boobs which really turned me off so I decided to just fuck and go. Will not RTF

Wah.. not bad already bro.. at least she showered you.. haha.. i book her and she just asked me to go in shower myself. While i shower then she stripped and lie on bed naked.. cbj a while den ask me f her.. i ask her to f me cg instead.. after deed, she just went to shower and i know i have to shower myself. So just rest till shes done then guai guai go shower myself. Without service, i just dressed up and left without saying bye to her.. i think shs ord mode.. made me not wanting to go back this house..

Bobducks 03-06-2024 12:39 PM

Anyone got any new info for this place? Had some decent experiences before, but all new girls now I think

Geylangwander3 03-06-2024 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pippo2002 (Post 22774528)
Wah.. not bad already bro.. at least she showered you.. haha.. i book her and she just asked me to go in shower myself. While i shower then she stripped and lie on bed naked.. cbj a while den ask me f her.. i ask her to f me cg instead.. after deed, she just went to shower and i know i have to shower myself. So just rest till shes done then guai guai go shower myself. Without service, i just dressed up and left without saying bye to her.. i think shs ord mode.. made me not wanting to go back this house..

Sounds like the g1 i tried too but she got blonde hair, service 0

style.whist 13-06-2024 09:36 AM

Is G6 still there?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikenade (Post 22459576)
gal 6
Name: Kitty
SYT with Smooth skin. Pretty face almost like Joey Wong. Petite (158cm) Nice body.
Enhance C cup.
Wore KTV Singer kind of dress. Upon standing up, the dress is translucent, can see her sexy thong.
Service: SOP. Capped BJ and Capped FJ. Using 2 separate rubber.
Nothing to shout about.
Might RTF if I am hungry for SYT with pretty face.

bonkning 13-06-2024 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by style.whist (Post 23422810)
Is G6 still there?

walao u spasm all the thread looking for kitty 身材...
she hcm several months oredi loh.
u can try 44b g883 but darker version. but kitty is stil nicer

Render 13-06-2024 03:04 PM

Which viet house open the latest. Other than 1834