The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Hooking PRC/SG/MY Milfs (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=732094)

benq557 01-07-2019 10:44 AM

Re: Hooking PRC/SG/MY Milfs

Quote:

Originally Posted by michaeltan358 (Post 18890154)
I use wechat. June 2018 i manage to fark her but I actually spend 1y to chat with her before I fark her. How it started ? I use nearby function. She is Indonesian married woman lived in jkt. She in spore for dad medical problem. So we chat for 3 days and finally meet for coffee. She act very proper. Nothing happened. We continue chat until one day she asked if I add her is because I want to fark her. I replied honestly. Yes then our chat started becoming sexual she loves rear entry. She told me she hates husband and want to revenge. After many months she came to spore and we meet for sex. Check into hotel 4 Star. Cheap special rate. We fark non stop for 2 day n 1 night. Only left room for dinner. Lunch room service. Her fav is let me play her clitoris and fark rear. Screamer she is. Oh I cip because she already did ops. I came total 5 times and was exhaust. She damn horny To be continued.

Good sharing...

Ironpole 01-07-2019 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kovovo (Post 18854590)
Like the example above, who will you click to friend?

Click all
Talk to all
Meet all
Try to fuck em all[/QUOTE]

Adult version of Pokémon? Lol

michaeltan358 01-07-2019 03:19 PM

So I had the best time I CIP CIA and CoB. I did not CIM. She refuse to let me. One Thing I notice is after fingering she has a white liquid oozing out It’s not totally tasteless but it does increase my hardness. It makes it easier. After the next morning I really cannot do anymore but she insist one last one for the road I agree but no more jazz in me. What amazes me is that she is so horny and a screamer. She looks so decent on the outside, deceiving look.
After we departed Shen met her husband at the airport. He came to SGP later. She told him she is meeting busines partners.
I never repeated this anymore because she actually lied to me She actually has another young stud at home In Jakarta. He found out and threatened her. But I got it and that’s what matters.
So all brothers , go for this Indonesian MILF age around 35-48. They are either bored or want revenge becaus Indon men fark around as well. So go for them. In wechat

michaeltan358 01-07-2019 04:49 PM

So bro. Don’t judge a book by its cover. You never know what you might end up with. I’ve actually stopped thinking that I am gonna screw her. It just happened she said she coming SGP and asked if I want to fark her. Of course right ? Anyway chinese Indon are damn horny. She told me her friend been doing same for a while but it’s her first time. Which is why I damn Tulan that she lied. I am perfectly fine if she told me about her stud back home. We could share her I don’t mind 🤭
Any bro had any opinion or question ??

diputs1269 01-07-2019 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ironpole (Post 18894301)
Click all
Talk to all
Meet all
Try to fuck em all

Adult version of Pokémon? Lol[/QUOTE]

Ya catch them all, cheers!

benq557 03-07-2019 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michaeltan358 (Post 18895319)
So I had the best time I CIP CIA and CoB. I did not CIM. She refuse to let me. One Thing I notice is after fingering she has a white liquid oozing out It’s not totally tasteless but it does increase my hardness. It makes it easier. After the next morning I really cannot do anymore but she insist one last one for the road I agree but no more jazz in me. What amazes me is that she is so horny and a screamer. She looks so decent on the outside, deceiving look.
After we departed Shen met her husband at the airport. He came to SGP later. She told him she is meeting busines partners.
I never repeated this anymore because she actually lied to me She actually has another young stud at home In Jakarta. He found out and threatened her. But I got it and that’s what matters.
So all brothers , go for this Indonesian MILF age around 35-48. They are either bored or want revenge becaus Indon men fark around as well. So go for them. In wechat

Good update...

benq557 03-07-2019 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michaeltan358 (Post 18895611)
So bro. Don’t judge a book by its cover. You never know what you might end up with. I’ve actually stopped thinking that I am gonna screw her. It just happened she said she coming SGP and asked if I want to fark her. Of course right ? Anyway chinese Indon are damn horny. She told me her friend been doing same for a while but it’s her first time. Which is why I damn Tulan that she lied. I am perfectly fine if she told me about her stud back home. We could share her I don’t mind 🤭

Good update...

benq557 09-07-2019 11:39 AM

Nice photos with WeChat ID.

3Dragon 09-07-2019 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michaeltan358 (Post 18895611)

If she still come sg n got ctc u, just continue to service her lor. Nothing to lose. If I have such lobang, I sure continue. She got her life in jkt, u got ur life here.

ez2link 09-07-2019 05:03 PM

Wow bro! I can tell you this will definitely come with a price - high price. Not cheap. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcbj (Post 18809850)
For me, I will hop around the SPA, massage parlour etc....
If come across any good one, then will sweet talk them and hook them up...
Nevertheless, there is no free meal in this world. Even if you managed to hook them up and bring them out, there is still a price to pay like going for big meals, for show, for outing before you gets to tabao them to hotel for a bunny rabbit style of banging..... ;)

This chio one, Lisa, is the latest of my hooking list.
Read up my entertainment with Lisa at the below link.

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?...24&postcount=1

https://i.ibb.co/3R8wXy3/mmexport1558617825546.jpg

The next in line of my hooking list is this Xiao Dong who was working in a SPA shop somewhere near Seletar...:)

https://i.ibb.co/5LpVYNy/mmexport1559129264442.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/B269X4N/mmexport1559129266464.jpg

benq557 13-07-2019 02:13 AM

For hookup, some people may like to play it slow and enjoy the moment until finally get what they want and most important is the final satisfaction and thrilled.

michaeltan358 13-07-2019 09:20 AM

Hi bro 3 dragon.
You are right indeed. I will service her of course. In fact I want to ask her if she want 3some. Ask one of her bored Indon tai tai Whahah

benq557 22-07-2019 01:00 AM

Anymore update on the spa lady progress, bro?