The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Jalan Sultan (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=625310)

beebeeboy 05-05-2024 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PowerBoy69 (Post 23278980)
Anyone poke Pokémon recently? Still have fishy smell?:eek:

Actually I has been poking her regularly. Even after people say got fish smell. I went to test, everytime change position will rub the condom when pull out to smell. But no smell everytime. Must be people spread rumours and fake news. I smell multiple times during the session and I RTF her more than five times after the fake news

StupidCharsiew 06-05-2024 08:44 AM

Re: Jalan Sultan

Just a heads up. Linda will be away from May 25 or 26 for a week.

JAXXX 06-05-2024 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew (Post 23307093)
Just a heads up. Linda will be away from May 25 or 26 for a week.

Been meaning to try her.
Her shop is the one with the Japanese style "wooden" sliding door right?
Went down yesterday afternoon, that shop was closed.
Not sure she working or not.

StupidCharsiew 06-05-2024 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAXXX (Post 23307757)
Been meaning to try her.
Her shop is the one with the Japanese style "wooden" sliding door right?
Went down yesterday afternoon, that shop was closed.
Not sure she working or not.

She at Thai alley. She's opposite a lady with short grey hair. If you want good massage can visit Sofia around 3pm onwards. Sofia is beside Linda and share with Jessie

Stevebexk 07-05-2024 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by species (Post 23305878)
Preview
Today ard 4pm+ make a trip down Lvl 4 to look for white hair gilf - Jenny aka. Ah Ping, glass door closed,, saw a sign outside stating she is shifting to # 04-47 by 13th May ( if I no cock- eyed), otw to toilet side ( on my left facing the old Amy salon ) caught sight of a petite gilf masked w/ gold dyed hair wearing a sun dress , wonder who is she, wanna chk her out , inside got another 2 milf/ gilf talking to her ;think she pai sey , said only do massage . Wonder is she ?

Thread: Jalan Sultan Reply to Thread

Ohhhhh has anyone tried before????
Feel like going down now to see this petite gold hair gilf..,

Specialboy 08-05-2024 03:22 PM

Who is the lady opp Lisa shop?

peregrene 08-05-2024 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Specialboy (Post 23313993)
Who is the lady opp Lisa shop?

If I am not wrong that is Alice

Specialboy 08-05-2024 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peregrene (Post 23314166)
If I am not wrong that is Alice

No it’s not Alice, she seems like Thai, a Linda lookalike.

peregrene 08-05-2024 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Specialboy (Post 23314255)

Long hair in leggings?

Lurker45 09-05-2024 05:44 PM

Today afternoon walk around at 4th floor.

1. While I am at escalator, saw a white dyed hair lady (not the other white hair Jennie) walked past me. She is in a see thru top like fishnet (can see bra), she turn towards Thai alley. When I follow after 1 min (dont want to be seem like a stalker) but I cannot find her in any shop, anyone know her or tried her before?

2. At the last shop near toilet, is it Lisa's? There is a curly hair short China woman pulled me into room to discuss service while trying to seduce by touching my dick. Quoted me bj, fj $50 without massage. Is this price right?

3. Opposite Lisa's, I saw a shoulder length hair lady which I had not seen before. She is in full dress in yellow color, n heard her on the phone speaking in Thai. Quoted $30/half an hour massage. Seems higher than others at $20. Anyone tried her before n how much for add on stuff? Her attitude abit unfriendly so didnt try.

4. Angie quoted me $40 (total) for bj n cim without massage. Anyone managed to aak for lower than that?

5. There is another familiar Chinese gilf in short hair/black dress n on phone talking loudly. At first she is at the first unit with Angie n the rest but she later goes to a single room beside Linda, I know she had been discussed here b4 but I always confused abt her name. Is her service any good n price?

Thanks

peregrene 09-05-2024 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lurker45 (Post 23317425)
Today afternoon walk around at 4th floor.

1. While I am at escalator, saw a white dyed hair lady (not the other white hair Jennie) walked past me. She is in a see thru top like fishnet (can see bra), she turn towards Thai alley. When I follow after 1 min (dont want to be seem like a stalker) but I cannot find her in any shop, anyone know her or tried her before?

2. At the last shop near toilet, is it Lisa's? There is a curly hair short China woman pulled me into room to discuss service while trying to seduce by touching my dick. Quoted me bj, fj $50 without massage. Is this price right?

3. Opposite Lisa's, I saw a shoulder length hair lady which I had not seen before. She is in full dress in yellow color, n heard her on the phone speaking in Thai. Quoted $30/half an hour massage. Seems higher than others at $20. Anyone tried her before n how much for add on stuff? Her attitude abit unfriendly so didnt try.

4. Angie quoted me $40 (total) for bj n cim without massage. Anyone managed to aak for lower than that?

5. There is another familiar Chinese gilf in short hair/black dress n on phone talking loudly. At first she is at the first unit with Angie n the rest but she later goes to a single room beside Linda, I know she had been discussed here b4 but I always confused abt her name. Is her service any good n price?

Thanks

4 - Times must be bad. Angie lowering her price!

5 - That sounds like Happy

peregrene 09-05-2024 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Specialboy (Post 23314255)

I heard that Alice brought in a Thai lady to share her shop so that lady could be the one

Lurker45 10-05-2024 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peregrene (Post 23318260)
4 - Times must be bad. Angie lowering her price!

5 - That sounds like Happy

Is Happy curly short blonde hair? Face abit fierce? Service can try or to skip?

Lurker45 13-05-2024 09:45 PM

Bum up thread. Too many Spa owner advertisement on first page

Mrleovirgo 16-05-2024 07:52 AM

Has anyone tried the new white/gold hair Thai gilf wearing fishnets?