The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Share experience of divorcing wife and get marry again. (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=729151)

lazyguy 20-06-2019 10:03 AM

Re: Share experience of divorcing wife and get marry again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanda (Post 18845466)
Which is why dating is important and the management of financial arrangements must be fair, agreeable and feasible for both side. I still think that she must have some true love for you in the first place and not sexual attraction.

Not a easy one. As I saw a few cases of wife before and after marriage were totally different.

Anyway good luck to all bros that are going marry or already marriage.

SeanTay 14-08-2019 06:56 PM

Why do you all think the wives change after getting married?

oppais 26-08-2019 04:25 PM

Wife like to compare husband with other men that is doing better .Its not the husband not providing, but everyone income level Is different. There is no way to compare. Today social media is the one killing off marriages. Given many materialistic wifes the illusion of "happy marriages" elsewhere.

They always forgotten, behind that beautiful smile, there is plentiful of sorrow.

fallen11 28-08-2019 09:58 PM

Ya when u see other couples happily together with chio wife, dont envy.
Behind those smiles probably have other stories.

Had a female friend who married with kids every weekend act her role as happy family wife to her in laws & relatives. At night going to sleep, sleep separate room from husband. Then every quarter fly to other countries with other men. Nothing the husband can do about it.

Pictionary 28-08-2019 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallen11 (Post 19133822)
Ya when u see other couples happily together with chio wife, dont envy.
Behind those smiles probably have other stories.

Had a female friend who married with kids every weekend act her role as happy family wife to her in laws & relatives. At night going to sleep, sleep separate room from husband. Then every quarter fly to other countries with other men. Nothing the husband can do about it.

How u know? U got fuck her before?

fallen11 29-08-2019 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pictionary (Post 19133865)
How u know? U got fuck her before?

she told me. was out drinking with me when her fling dumped her. she was super drunk till cant even stand herself and crying non stop.
didnt fuck her as she's fuckin possessive and an emotional wreck, ownself got husband yet want the guy to only have her.
She damn chio but no breasts...... my breasts as a man also bigger than hers.

Pictionary 29-08-2019 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallen11 (Post 19137794)
she told me. was out drinking with me when her fling dumped her. she was super drunk till cant even stand herself and crying non stop.
didnt fuck her as she's fuckin possessive and an emotional wreck, ownself got husband yet want the guy to only have her.
She damn chio but no breasts...... my breasts as a man also bigger than hers.

Okay, i am neutral.

Your story is unique and interesting. Unfortunately i cannot up your points right now within 24 hrs. Up the next time.

HonkyTonkyMan 08-09-2019 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SocialCircle (Post 18714338)
My kid is 6more years to 21. I’m okie to pay the maintenance fee since it’s my kid.
So long it’s not absurd. I understand about the women’s charter.

bro obligation to kid doesn't end at 21, if kid still studying ie Uni etc you have a legal obligation to keep paying until they graduate..

danilov 08-09-2019 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan (Post 19175409)
bro obligation to kid doesn't end at 21, if kid still studying ie Uni etc you have a legal obligation to keep paying until they graduate..

There was such case recently where the kid sued his divorced parents for funds to finance his overseas studies.

But what I don't understand is how the law deems this as compulsory? If it's a local university, there's always a tuition fee loan. Other U, other means of loan secured with collateral. Why must squeeze parents to pay full cash? Cannot study on credit first then pay later?

HonkyTonkyMan 09-09-2019 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danilov (Post 19176086)
There was such case recently where the kid sued his divorced parents for funds to finance his overseas studies.

But what I don't understand is how the law deems this as compulsory? If it's a local university, there's always a tuition fee loan. Other U, other means of loan secured with collateral. Why must squeeze parents to pay full cash? Cannot study on credit first then pay later?

well apparently if i am not wrong, the father kena cos the judge referred back to the Women Charter Act that he has responsibility to maintain the son till he finishes his full time education..

as one wise china man once told me, getting married in the first place is a mistake, getting a divorce is liberation, to get married again is the silliest thing to do..unfortunately i didn't take his advice and now starting to realize no matter how many wives you can change, in the end it still comes back to same shit...:(

sexresearcher 17-09-2019 04:06 PM

Give it time.....all fresh things are fresh.
If you are Chris and you have Fann Wong every fucking day, Xiao Long Nu also will get stale ONE day.

So when all the passion and heat goes away, you are left with true love? That also come with the whole package of kids which as Singaporean men, you got to pay for the dough. Are you willing to?

So re-read Women's Charter and remind yourself how expensive and fucked up a deal we have to be married here.

Lonesoul 18-09-2019 11:14 AM

Dealing with divorce too. Wife cheated. Then recently got into a serious relationship with a homely girl. Cheated as well.both also cheated on me from people who club and drink.

Made me understand there are no true love whatsoever

ilovepantyhose 18-09-2019 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonesoul (Post 19216408)
Dealing with divorce too. Wife cheated. Then recently got into a serious relationship with a homely girl. Cheated as well.both also cheated on me from people who club and drink.

Made me understand there are no true love whatsoever

there is true love when u are leech af like the wees

:p:p

pakpak2001 25-09-2019 12:17 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan (Post 19179359)
as one wise china man once told me, getting married in the first place is a mistake, getting a divorce is liberation, to get married again is the silliest thing to do..unfortunately i didn't take his advice and now starting to realize no matter how many wives you can change, in the end it still comes back to same shit...:(

================================================== ==========
this china man very wise indeed
i went in Changi Bungalow, wife divorce me, son look down on me - yes i admit it's all my mistake that cause them suffering.
now out from changi, free man, no money, no true friends as all run away from me.
will never never marry again now that i m free man.

Datingafter35 25-09-2019 07:02 PM

Singapore women. Make her pay. Get her to invest. Time and money especially stay cation. Alot of excuses. Move on.
Women under 35. Don't pay. Women above 35. Will pay. Get women after 35.