The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Low Low Air Ticket at JetStar (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=115392)

adidas88 18-02-2009 06:05 PM

Re: Low Low Air Ticket at JetStar

TMD ... Jetstar cannot even process my Jun travel trip .... :mad: :mad:

their online service is getting from bad to worse ... :mad:

pete_the_fish 18-02-2009 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adidas88 (Post 3484339)
bro .. think u misunderstood their offer ....
the 2 for 1 offer is similiar to 2 to travel promotion ...
both tkt need to travel on the same itinerary ....
u cannot book 2 tkts on different trip ...

this 2 for one is a gimmick. if u read carefully the terms and conditions, you can also get 50% off or the promo price if u just book one ticket.

I tried booking 2 tickets to bkk, price comes to around $300 return for 2. then I tried booking 1 return ticket to bkk, KNN it's about $125 . So what's the diff u buy 2 tickets or buy one?? NO DIFF!!

adidas88 18-02-2009 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pete_the_fish (Post 3490655)
this 2 for one is a gimmick. if u read carefully the terms and conditions, you can also get 50% off or the promo price if u just book one ticket.

I tried booking 2 tickets to bkk, price comes to around $300 return for 2. then I tried booking 1 return ticket to bkk, KNN it's about $125 . So what's the diff u buy 2 tickets or buy one?? NO DIFF!!

....lots of different ....
u get cheaper ticket when u book 1 ticket .... :D :D

roslee7 19-02-2009 09:45 AM

The ticket already includes taxes and fuel?

havana 24-02-2009 07:58 PM

Damn jetstar!!!!:mad: Booked my ticket to Macao last week and today they send me an email that the flight timing has changed!!!!!:confused:

I am planning to go Zhuhai....That means I will be arriving there around 10pm after clearing the Macao custom!!!! Holy shit!!!!:mad: Oh my god....

Can any brothers advice whether I can still get any hotel around LHL around this time?? Thanks in advance:)

adidas88 24-02-2009 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by havana (Post 3509653)
Damn jetstar!!!!:mad: Booked my ticket to Macao last week and today they send me an email that the flight timing has changed!!!!!:confused:

I am planning to go Zhuhai....That means I will be arriving there around 10pm after clearing the Macao custom!!!! Holy shit!!!!:mad: Oh my god....

Can any brothers advice whether I can still get any hotel around LHL around this time?? Thanks in advance:)

it's ok if u arrive in time to clear gongbei immigration which closes at 2359hrs ... if there's any flight delay, then u'll have to spend a nite in macau ..

depending on which day u r arriving in ZH ...
if it's on friday and sat, i would advise u to pre-booked ur hotel accomodation ...
if u choose not to and if hotel accomodation is full ... u can spend the nite at any sauna till the next morning 1000hrs ....

no problemo, bro ....

havana 24-02-2009 09:50 PM

Thks bro:) Any cheap and good sauna to recommend? Sorry, I have read thru page 1 to last and still dont have any idea which to go:confused:....

adidas88 24-02-2009 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by havana (Post 3510052)
Thks bro:) Any cheap and good sauna to recommend? Sorry, I have read thru page 1 to last and still dont have any idea which to go:confused:....

aiyah bro ...

cheap things no good ..
good things no cheap ... :D

if u want something afforable, u can try:
金域酒店桑拿 90分鐘RMB288元全套

the rest saunas will keep u back at least 300rmb and above ...

adidas88 25-02-2009 09:11 AM

Quote:

Damn jetstar!!!!:mad: Booked my ticket to Macao last week and today they send me an email that the flight timing has changed!!!!

bro ... jetstar flight landed in macau at 1940hrs daily ..
there's ample time for u to clear gongbei immigration custom and be in ZH before 9.30pm ...
by the time, u reached macau and gongbei custom .. it's off-peak hour ...
so the crowd is not too big and queue is shorter ...

suckerll 25-02-2009 11:41 AM

bros, who want to go to zhuhai via HK can check this out:

ZUJI Singapore: Your Online Travel Guru

friday they have 2 to go, n u can bid at the falling prices!

Tony Stark 25-02-2009 06:09 PM

Quote:

Damn jetstar!!!!:mad: Booked my ticket to Macao last week and today they send me an email that the flight timing has changed!!!!!

Yes damn Jetstar changed their timing to even a later time. I'm also affected. :mad:

3K 575 Singapore 16:50 Macau 20:30
3K 576 Macau 21:10 Singapore 00:50

Clearing the customs at the 11th hour is the fastest!

Plently of hotels and guesthouses available around LHL. As usual pre-book during weekends and China public holidays.

petrolheadsg 25-02-2009 06:49 PM

the promo does seem to be a gimmick...I tried multiple times to take advantage of their buy one way get return free deal but the summary booking always showed full return fare.

AFter subsequent calls to their hotline, it turns out that there are only LIMITED number of such tix available!!! Now I wonder where that small print is:D

hey adidas...looks like we gonna have fun soon huh

adidas88 25-02-2009 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petrolheadsg (Post 3512412)
hey adidas...looks like we gonna have fun soon huh

huh ??? u going to CP in mar ???:confused:
but ur signature date do not coincide with me in mar, april or may leh ... ??

havana 25-02-2009 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony Stark (Post 3512319)
Yes damn Jetstar changed their timing to even a later time. I'm also affected. :mad:

3K 575 Singapore 16:50 Macau 20:30
3K 576 Macau 21:10 Singapore 00:50

Clearing the customs at the 11th hour is the fastest!

Plently of hotels and guesthouses available around LHL. As usual pre-book during weekends and China public holidays.

Is it safe to stay in guesthouse and get a ST from LHL? Tks:)

suckerll 27-02-2009 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suckerll (Post 3511265)
bros, who want to go to zhuhai via HK can check this out:

ZUJI Singapore: Your Online Travel Guru

friday they have 2 to go, n u can bid at the falling prices!

bidding starts today noon!

hope this helps! :p