The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Penis warts (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=677206)

TheBladeRunner 18-01-2020 01:08 AM

Re: Penis warts

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 19090506)
Some clear the virus more quickly

The thing is that penis warts always seem to come back and never go away, but besides medicines like aldera, are there any natural remedies that can remove the warts?

Bulus 22-01-2020 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macmillan (Post 19092229)
doesn't offer "that much" protection against genital warts

That means that is one is looking to gardasil as a vaccine for genital warts means that is not the solution?

Krausery 12-03-2020 04:10 PM

My doc prescripted me Aldara5. Any bro experience with aldara? Useful?

IAmAwesome 13-03-2020 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krausery (Post 19872887)
Any bro experience with aldara? Useful?

From what i know Aldara is very expensive, from my memory Aldara costs S$120++ and podofylin costs less than S$1

The only difference is that Aldara claims to make your immune system fight the virus but the comments for Aldara online seems 50/50

But for podofylin seems to have a higher success rate for warts not returning but that is according to comments read online, so each his own

End of the day whatever product you use as long as your warts does not return too frequently, its probably a good product already ;)

Kisara 01-04-2020 10:15 PM

i’m currently use aldara 5% now.. on my third application, my penis start to burn and hurt alot.. After one week plus of recovery, i started using it again.. now on my second application, the tingling sensation is back again..
Anyone use it before? is this normal?

Any bro tried cryotheraphy on warts before? hows the pain and implications.

samdiy 02-04-2020 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kisara (Post 19932501)
i’m currently use aldara 5% now.. on my third application, my penis start to burn and hurt alot.. After one week plus of recovery, i started using it again.. now on my second application, the tingling sensation is back again..
Anyone use it before? is this normal?

Any bro tried cryotheraphy on warts before? hows the pain and implications.

Bro,Heard from dermatolgist friend that for both treatments you get Emla numbing cream,will help ease the pain or tingling sensation. Apply before cryotheraphy or aldara. if you go National Skin Centre, ask consultant dermatoglogist for Podophyllin solution,cheaper than Aldara,just as effective I heard.Take care bro hope you recover soon.

samdiy 02-04-2020 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samdiy (Post 19932885)
Bro,Heard from dermatolgist friend that for both treatments you get Emla numbing cream,will help ease the pain or tingling sensation. Apply before cryotheraphy or aldara. if you go National Skin Centre, ask consultant dermatoglogist for Podophyllin solution,cheaper than Aldara,just as effective I heard.Take care bro hope you recover soon.

Get some Ceradan cream also .Heard it helps as a protective shield post Podophyllin application.

johnjordy 30-07-2020 09:15 AM

hahahaha all are khuwar

johnjordy 19-08-2020 04:20 AM

go DSC and enjoy your self . its not good

Arnolds 24-08-2020 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samdiy (Post 19932891)
Get some Ceradan cream also

Sorry to ask this, but where do you get this cream from? Is it available over the counter or do i have to get a prescription for it bro?

TreeTrunks 06-09-2020 11:45 PM

I want to ask you guys something if you have had penis warts before and before you sex with any woman would you tell her that you have had penis warts before like a disclosure to her or you would not?

raj69 07-09-2020 12:46 AM

Bros any idea what this is? Is it fungal infection or something else?

BushTracker 11-09-2020 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raj69 (Post 20201005)
Bros any idea what this is? Is it fungal infection or something else?

Do you have any other medical issue? Psoriasis?