The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=64187)

krasydick 12-02-2019 10:27 PM

Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:

Originally Posted by etsys (Post 18346875)
Pickup, hit or miss

LA cafe,
Xxyyzz club
Havana at Green belt
Royal
Or bar fine in Edsa complex bars, Eastern KTV or P Burgos bars

All depends where you stay and how long you are willing to travel .. as Makati to Pasay can be 30 minutes or 2 hours n

thanks bro ;)

blitzz 13-02-2019 10:10 AM

Anyone has a trusted wechat massage contact?

etsys 13-02-2019 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blitzz (Post 18349197)
Anyone has a trusted wechat massage contact?

I have a couple of massage contacts. Trusted. Not on WeChat though

asean12345 14-02-2019 05:09 PM

Hi All,

I had booked the girl and plan to have dinner with her before proceed to the action. Would like to check any advice on place to eat with the girl at Robinson Mall (ortigas, Pasig)?

Can suggest a few that cost around 1k peso? Not planning to take her to fastfood restaurant and also not planning to burn my pocket as plan to tip her more.

Thanks in advance

Gentle Beast 14-02-2019 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asean12345 (Post 18354526)
Hi All,

I had booked the girl and plan to have dinner with her before proceed to the action. Would like to check any advice on place to eat with the girl at Robinson Mall (ortigas, Pasig)?

Can suggest a few that cost around 1k peso? Not planning to take her to fastfood restaurant and also not planning to burn my pocket as plan to tip her more.

Thanks in advance

SARI Filipino Chicken Lechon
Robinsons Galleria, Ortigas Ave, Ortigas Center, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

PHP 1 K, pretty safe.

By nature, most filipinas are shy, especially meeting for the 1st time. Doubt she will carrot you, so relax and have fun.

etsys 15-02-2019 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asean12345 (Post 18354526)
Hi All,

Thanks in advance

TGIF in Galleria.

Or convince her to go to green belt. There's Banana leaf - a Singapore style but very mild spicy - place, Indian localised, and lots .

asean12345 15-02-2019 10:37 AM

Thanks. I will put those in backup list. She propose Kaju J (filipino food). I checked, is just 10 minute by Grab.

etsys 15-02-2019 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asean12345 (Post 18356980)
Thanks. I will put those in backup list. She propose Kaju J (filipino food). I checked, is just 10 minute by Grab.

Have you eaten filipino food ? Honest question ..

starbuck 15-02-2019 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by etsys (Post 18358891)
Have you eaten filipino food ? Honest question ..

Plenty...some are really nice. :D

doubledutch 16-02-2019 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asean12345 (Post 18356980)

I think you meant Kuya J? Kuya means brother in their language.
It's quite popular and budget friendly as well. Should be safe on pocket and tummy. Nice food actually.

etsys 16-02-2019 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starbuck (Post 18359309)
Plenty...some are really nice. :D

It is an acquired taste.

Some dishes nice .. some - bland and tasteless. Fillipinos don't like any spice at all. And msg is big ..

jazzy1 16-02-2019 06:12 PM

May I get your advise on pricing? I went to Havana cafe at the green belt, quality differs depending on looks and age. Some are really hot looks high class, others are so so. What will be a price for couple of hours (2h) and stay over for those girls?

The price vs. the quality of those girls on those sites (like $$$$$$.com) seems too high. 6.5K for 2 hours and its really hit and miss (miss mostly).

thanks for any advise!

etsys 16-02-2019 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazzy1 (Post 18361922)
May I get your advise on pricing? I went to Havana cafe at the green belt, quality differs depending on looks and age. Some are really hot looks high class, others are so so. What will be a price for couple of hours (2h) and stay over for those girls?

The price vs. the quality of those girls on those sites (like $$$$$$.com) seems too high. 6.5K for 2 hours and its really hit and miss (miss mostly).

thanks for any advise!

There's no price.

It's what you wanna Pay and how desperate the girls are.

Before pay day it can get low

3k to 5k St, slightly more for over night.

But as this is Philippines. Negotiate 2k and give a tip, the girl will be thrilled.

No tip, she'll sulk.

Btw, prices drop if you are handsome :p

PS I really don't fancy online agency girls. But that's me

jazzy1 17-02-2019 07:17 AM

Thanks! I’m not so comfortable going to girly bars as I understand safety is a big issue in Manila. So prefer those places like Havana.

etsys 17-02-2019 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazzy1 (Post 18363654)
Thanks! I’m not so comfortable going to girly bars as I understand safety is a big issue in Manila. So prefer those places like Havana.

actually havana can be a bit tricky, especially when you see the super hot lady boys who are 99.99% girl like :D