The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=182526)

limborock 02-02-2012 05:22 PM

Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:

Originally Posted by blursam (Post 6840869)
Yeah, same level as 7-11

ok since u know it as 1st floor and i call it b1.. lets just stick to ground floor term. ;)

blursam 02-02-2012 05:30 PM

Another place to intro here is Meridien Orchard Shopping Centre level 2.....there are 2-3 joints there.....hugs, kisses, petting with GF feel can happen....with right chemistry with the girl (not difficult).....and of course, LDs....

Good for those who need drinks, company with certain level of action, but do not want hardcore s**.......

Enjoy.

nokia88 02-02-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike2009 (Post 6838400)

Pub1: Dedicated to Bro Nokia88 –The Powder of Happy Ending?

As it was a Saturday, the place was super packed. Bro Nokia88 recommended me this place and I dedicate this FR to him.

Rejecting happy ending when your d**k is in a pinay palm –Priceless
This place is quite good if you need fast release Do note they close at midnite.

Try the powder ending on weekdays and tell us your thoughts :)

azalirahman 02-02-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blursam (Post 6840894)
Another place to intro here is Meridien Orchard Shopping Centre level 2.....there are 2-3 joints there.....hugs, kisses, petting with GF feel can happen....with right chemistry with the girl (not difficult).....and of course, LDs....

Good for those who need drinks, company with certain level of action, but do not want hardcore s**.......

Enjoy.

Friendly girls but no action it seems. LD starts from $30. Beer for guys at $15. They were all singing to the karaoke screen while I was there but nobody volunteered to use my 'mic'.

blursam 02-02-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azalirahman (Post 6841315)
Friendly girls but no action it seems. LD starts from $30. Beer for guys at $15. They were all singing to the karaoke screen while I was there but nobody volunteered to use my 'mic'.

Not for me....I bought girls double....my beer, definitely not $15! And I got to hug, kiss, pet, and strong gf.....and deifinitely NO KTV. Which one you go ? My regular is For*****n.

Like I say, its your chemistry with the girl......

blursam 02-02-2012 10:12 PM

Not for me....I bought girls double...tequilla at normal price at $10 per shot....my beer, definitely not $15! And I got to hug, kiss, pet, and strong gf.....and deifinitely NO KTV....and she does not paro-paro....Which one you go ? My regular is For*****n.

Like I say, its your chemistry with the girl.....

Mike2009 02-02-2012 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nokia88 (Post 6841217)
Try the powder ending on weekdays and tell us your thoughts :)

Hi Bro Nokia88,
Thks for your tips and u r right first thing they asked was is it your first time and i knew wat to say hehe. time is running out liow for me to try on weekday due to work..but will do my best hehe and will dedicate the FR to u :D

Keep enjoying bro!

Mike

Mike2009 02-02-2012 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blursam (Post 6839985)
As far as I can remember, the only pubs left in PSC now are Jentzen, JV, Smooth, Brizo, Sandy, Whistler, Fire.

Many are playable.....enjoy while it last.....

Wow bro,
Your knowledge is super good and u r right of your list only 2 are not 'playable'
I didnt see the last one in your list when i went on Sat though.
Well we have 6 more days to taste PSC.
Keep enjoying bro!

Mike

Mike2009 02-02-2012 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blursam (Post 6840894)

Enjoy.

Bro u r lucky to get the GF there when i went there, i got nothing hehe but nice place to chill and play pool.
btw another bro got action there too...but maybe my chemistry wasnt right sianzzz but no problem can always try again!

Keep enjoying bro!

Mike

thisisnotme 03-02-2012 12:06 AM

Just came back from another Pinay pub at orchard. This bar had pool table and karaoke system. After walking in, 2 girls walked over to sit with me, one of them damn damn chio!! The other one can sing damn damn well! Nothing much happened, besides the chio one giving me a short massage, and the sing song one singing some songs for me, but I enjoyed their company. Bought them 2 LDs, 1 each, and loved the eye candy there!

Mike2009 03-02-2012 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thisisnotme (Post 6842139)
Just came back from another Pinay pub at orchard. This bar had pool table and karaoke system. After walking in, 2 girls walked over to sit with me, one of them damn damn chio!! The other one can sing damn damn well! Nothing much happened, besides the chio one giving me a short massage, and the sing song one singing some songs for me, but I enjoyed their company. Bought them 2 LDs, 1 each, and loved the eye candy there!

Bro I think I know which one you went to bro...will PM you and check if correct or not. hehe :D
Keep enjoying bro!

Mike

MushroomHead101 03-02-2012 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike2009 (Post 6842001)
Bro u r lucky to get the GF there when i went there, i got nothing hehe but nice place to chill and play pool.
btw another bro got action there too...but maybe my chemistry wasnt right sianzzz but no problem can always try again!

Keep enjoying bro!

Mike

Hi bro Mike, is it that same place? ;) I also want to try again, and hopefully with the vavavoom girl that I saw last time hehehe I must come back there during weekdays...

azalirahman 03-02-2012 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blursam (Post 6841775)
Not for me....I bought girls double....my beer, definitely not $15! And I got to hug, kiss, pet, and strong gf.....and deifinitely NO KTV. Which one you go ? My regular is For*****n.

Like I say, its your chemistry with the girl......

Same place. Was in and out of there within 1 beer. Didn't buy any LD since both girls didn't grind me upon meeting like what I'm used to. So your beer is the standard $10? Anyway, will try again next Friday since I saw potential ones.

Mike2009 03-02-2012 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MushroomHead101 (Post 6842745)
Hi bro Mike, is it that same place? ;) I also want to try again, and hopefully with the vavavoom girl that I saw last time hehehe I must come back there during weekdays...

Ya bro....confirm via PM with the bro already... it is the same one
You try her and enjoy her and provide FR...
She hot as hell bro
Good luck bro!

Keep enjoying bro!

Mike

bowrider 03-02-2012 10:07 AM

good day all,

yes, its now the concorde hotel.they all on the same level.with another opening mid feb.only 1 has pool while the others just karaoke.i of them can get nasty if needed too depending on what u going for.i am a regular at one of them.pm me if keem.

also i am planning to go pinay tonight anybody keen.

cheers n hv a god weekend.