The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   22yrs old syt 36D student (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=88688)

KT_king 15-09-2008 05:04 PM

Re: 22yrs old syt 36D student

After trying a few times, finally booked a slot with this gem and what a SEXperience! Booked L81 and waited anxiously..... will she be chio as i am a face person? Is she slim? Is her boobs like torpedo? is she fair and smooth? Can she perform on bed? ....... Ding dong! I quickly peek thru the door hole and saw a pretty SYT with nice racks standing behind the door. BINGO! Opened door and ushered her in. Exchange hellos and started hugging her. She was willing and recipocated with sensual touches on me. THen she sexily asked me to shower first. i told her i am done and she told me to wait on bed. She started removing her dress and WHAT A SIGHT behold me! Porcelain white body, smooth, gigantic boobs, pink nips, slim tummy, slender legs! hoo say liao....jackpot. She went to wash up and came out in towel. Lean towards me and took off her cover. Hugged her and my goldfinger ventured down to her slit. Only allowed to caress the entrance areas but can feel her wetness and warm. The other hand grabbing her wonderful boobs and fondled her nips which went hard. Must have hit her g-spot as she started moaning seducingly. Went in doggie first and fantastic sight with me mounting her, hands grabbing her slim waist and looking at her boobs shaking around. Her moans became more arousing and i rammed harder. Proceed to missionary and shaft it in deep man. She gasped for air and let out a louder moan. Whow! what a sight to see her half-closed eyes on her lovely face and her sexy moan..... We made love passionately till the volcano and tidal wave came. Hot rush of semen and huge gush of water from her mine. After wash up, we chit chat till time up. Will surely RTF when i am free again. What a day!
Happy bonking bros!

zinedine zidane 15-09-2008 05:09 PM

First of all, hav to thank our bro fl_slayer 4 the contact, got the contact abt 1 mth ago bt din manage 2 squeeze out time. This is my 1st FR coz previous mit up was rather disappointed so din bother to post.Last fri after mittin my client, saw her neh neh liao buay tahan(my client neh neh), straight away tot of jiaqi's neh neh, went 2 my car open up laptop, n YES!!! found her no. given by bro fl_slayer, mai tu liao.... din even bother 2 sms her straight away cal her up n she told mi nt free!!! wah lau sian jit bua!! 2mins later.. she cal mi say free liao.. ahhah.. like tio beh pio like dat.. i cheong up to GL 2 mit her, 1st impression, nt a looker bt abit sweet(will grow on u)... ok i wil cut short coz in office.. here r my ratings:

name:jiaqi
country n province:china/sichuan
looks:8 sweet & she like 2 make the cfm face with a wink on the right eye!
body:8 white n smooth skin
boobs:9 needless 2 say BIG,SMOOTH,SNOW WHITE & small NIPPLES! got breast fuck also hor..
catbath:8 her skill is up to mark.
bbbj:9 heaven!! she reli knws where is the spot man! she wil suck ur balls n the feelin like song tia song tia(shiok+pain) her lickin almost reach my assHOLE man!!
fingering:yes!! she likes it!!
painting:of course!! she loves it!!
fj:9 wa....nabei.. make mi cm so fast..! nearly went for 2nd shot but no time liao..
gfe: veri comfortable, she abit shy type.
after fj, went bathin 2gether, she keep on usin her ass to rub my canon! until i buay tahan man... wtf!!! luckily my mindfulness is there coz hav 2 fetch my C.O if nt i make her regret!!
rtf:cnfrm la!!
damage:$70+$20tips+$20hotel+$2raincoat

Once again, thank u bro fl_slayer 4 intro on this gem! kam sia kam sia...!!!:D

boboshooter 15-09-2008 05:22 PM

attention all bros who had read my FR earlier. upon request by our dear JQ in my recent RTF, i would like to retract this statement that she is smitten by a particular 'ah peng kia'. in fact she is smitten by all current or ex 'ah peng kias'!!! :D

maxbabe 15-09-2008 05:28 PM

Already RTF 3 times liao!! Every time got new surprises!! Not enough juices for her to squeeze leh. Browsing through all these FR by BROS here make me buay tan han leh..:D Thinking of RTF another time liao leh.

Here's my FR on the surprises!!!

Body : Enjoy her teasing while seeing her strip!
Boobs : She would love you fondling them! Look at her once in a while, Damn shiok!
BBBJ : She's improving with new methods each time.
FJ : We're fucking like lovers dude!! Look her in the eyes!!!

RTF : Never fails!

Enjoy BroS!!

omg888 15-09-2008 05:32 PM

she likes 阿兵哥?

:D

lightning 15-09-2008 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boboshooter (Post 3064717)
attention all bros who had read my FR earlier. upon request by our dear JQ in my recent RTF, i would like to retract this statement that she is smitten by a particular 'ah peng kia'. in fact she is smitten by all current or ex 'ah peng kias'!!! :D

Next time i book out of reservist i go find her and bonk her there and then :D

xiaogui1502 15-09-2008 07:13 PM

just tried JQ this afternoon. Agreed with one of the bros here, she is not exactly syt, but not milf as well, an in-between. What is good abt her is that she noe how to seduce, and that is a plus.

Meet her at the hotel, after she comes in, got another bro call her, very persistent, dun wan to put down, insist on settling on a time. anyway, i attacked her body while she is on the phone, quite exciting, as if having an affair and the girl reporting to husband.

Shower time, as I told her i showered before i left my place, she only paid attention to my didi, in between, she used her boobs caress me, and i need not say anything abt her non-sagging D cups.

on the bed, she is a sex kitten, her BBBJ was slow and good, with attention on the head as well. The FJ was good, my type of FJ, with soft moans, lips biting, and seductive eyes. Overall a good bonk !!! here are the stats

looks : 6.5 /10 (grows on you actually, though not really my type)
body : 8/10 (curves at the good areas, too bad the butt is nothing to shout abt, if not will be 10)
Boobs : 10/10 (need I say more, i am a boobs lover !!!)
Foreplay : not much
BBBJ : 7/10 (good feeling)
FJ : 7.5 / 10 (pretty tight pussy)
Frenching : yes
RTF: Maybe, too many nowadays to choose

This girl knows her to seduce you, just let her grow on you slowly. if you are looking for a rush bonk, dun !!! becos you will appreciate her after the initial period. Thanks fl_slayer for the contact !!!

banger_boy 15-09-2008 08:09 PM

Thanks to FL_Slayer for CTC. You’re the best!

Immediately smsed her and book a room upon getting contacts!

I was already wrapped in a towel when in the room. (was watching some Africans on TV when the doorbell rang. ) Her face and 2 boobs can’t even fit the peephole! Wanked open the door and took her hand and led into the room. I went to turn the water up high, the steam would fill the room quickly. Then turned to her and lifted the dress up and over her head. Like an obedient child, JQ raised her arms and it slid off her in a swift silence.

In the bathroom JQ pressed herself against me; Me hands were gripping her face and my tongue was searching her mouth, drawing her tongue in with a craving beyond hunger. Only thing comparable to the racks were Tony Roma’s Prime Ribs. (nothing comes close)

And there in her hand JQ got the ransom of the velvet-steel of my cock. Within seconds, JQ was eye-to-cock. It was soft, now, vulnerable and curled in upon itself. JQ took the head in her hand and rubbed it on her lips as the water fell on her head, her breasts, on her eyelashes and JQ sucked gently, tenderly, flicking her tongue over the tip, as if she was getting to know it, formally.
Holding the back of her head tenderly and pushed it deeper and deeper until I can see her with a moustache. Her mouth opened and salvia came dripping out and she began edging my number two again down her throat.
Her head and her hand moved together as one, slowly moving down to my crown jewels. I could almost feel that she could fit all of it—cock, balls, and my butt—in her mouth. I couldn’t take it anymore. We didn’t even dry up and carried her to the bed.

She laid down and I went with one leg over her tummy and then laid my cock between her breasts. She fondled her breasts and then squeezed my little guy out of sight. My cock was almost bursting after 5 mins of rocking (I’m not here to pay $70 bucks for a breast fark!) and proceed to cap and entered her doggy. My hands held the curves of her small hips, slipping on the porpoise-wet skin, and begin thrusting slowly. I could hear her chrip when I enter fully and could feel her pussy tightening, clenching like a delicate fist, around my cock. I went into fifth gear and opened her ass cheeks, and drooled a thread of spit directly onto her asshole.

I can hear her moan louder and my cock could feel her get wetter and tighter.
Proceed on the missionary Oh, oh, Oh, oh, Oh, oh, Oh, oh, Oh, oh, Oh. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out. Relentless. Even. Hard and gentle was the fucking. The smell of fresh washed hair and the sound of the body slapping and the tighntesses around finger and cock her pussy the delicate clenching the fucking and the goodness the presence and the pleasure and at the same time the ecstatic convulsions, the tender contractions, the pleasure washing over us in us around us in each other around each other together and loving it them and all
We came together, with me screaming and a million tadpoles got trapped in the greasy latex…..

“Ni Hao Bang Ar!” Was what she said…..

Statistic

Look : 7 SYT

Boobs : Tiger Beer Jugs!

Figure : 7 tall 165m with slim waist line and slim legs

Skin : Smooth with Auto Gylm

Frenching : Yes

BBBJ : Yes (Nut Bathing and licking of your candle wick)

Shower : 7 WITH TIT FUCK.

Fingering : Yes

FJ : 7 (2 Positions)

Damage : $70/1/1

GFE : 9

RTF : Tomorrow

Sorry for the long FR.

noahnoah 15-09-2008 08:22 PM

Sorry for the super late FR.
I met up with JQ about 2 wks ago, at a certain hotel at GL Lor 39.
Been reading so much about her that when I buay tahan, so finally gave her a call.
As reputed, her boobs are the real deal - they're huge and soft, perfect for squeezing and kneading!
And her moans are such a turn-on.. and her CFM expression.. I was simply overwhelmed by the entire package.
No regrets at all.
Thank you Bro FL Slayer for the contact.

octboy 15-09-2008 10:09 PM

bro can gif her contact??

fl_slayer 15-09-2008 11:38 PM

Quote:

dear bro FYI, i am on reservist today, guess she go and ask around every bro hows life is in army..........is it tough will my dear slayer be tekan by officier.....sufficient to eat.bla bla..

guess she really concern abt me.;)

fl_slayer 16-09-2008 12:06 AM

http://hotimg20.fotki.com/a/218_186/8_10/1.jpg

SomandrisIsDead 16-09-2008 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banger_boy (Post 3065139)
Thanks to FL_Slayer for CTC. You’re the best!

And there in her hand JQ got the ransom of the velvet-steel of my cock. Within seconds, JQ was eye-to-cock. It was soft, now, vulnerable and curled in upon itself. JQ took the head in her hand and rubbed it on her lips as the water fell on her head, her breasts, on her eyelashes and JQ sucked gently, tenderly, flicking her tongue over the tip, as if she was getting to know it, formally..........................................
Oh, oh, Oh, oh, Oh, oh, Oh, oh, Oh, oh, Oh. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out. Relentless. Even. Hard and gentle was the fucking. The smell of fresh washed hair and the sound of the body slapping and the tighntesses around finger and cock her pussy the delicate clenching..........the ecstatic convulsions, the tender contractions, the pleasure washing over us
“Ni Hao Bang Ar!” Was what she said…..

Nice FR. Good effort Bro! On my up list next.

Sigh, not sure if this week is possible. Setting to book her on this Thurs. ;)

all4great2 16-09-2008 01:56 AM

Quote:

Maybe I should wear my No. 4 uniform when I book a session with JQ :D

waYoUt 16-09-2008 02:11 AM

can pm me the contact or email me thanks

[email protected]