The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   East side spa experience (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=703088)

piichai 07-03-2021 08:49 PM

Re: East side spa experience

Quote:

Originally Posted by blitzkriegg (Post 20510939)
Anyone tried Spa Mond**** in Tampines? Saw that they have massage prices ranging from $50 all the way to $85. Is this another $88 carrot chop place?

No need to ask lah.
Anything more than $50 and sounds like Fa8 Fa8 Fa8 is carrot shop

stonksonlygoup 08-03-2021 05:35 AM

Long time lurker, just created a new account.

I stay around the area, went to F*** spa 2 months ago (it seems to closed for now - maybe tio caught)

Anyways just wanted to share, if it ever opens again, that although it seems like a clean shop, I managed to connect with one of the ML C***** and she eventually gave me a HJ.

Damage 88 + 50 so not worth imo but I was suckered by her pretty photo haha

clean&neat 08-03-2021 07:42 PM

Was hanging around the Tampines West CC area. Walked around and saw a few spas but seems like only Bluewave appear maybe to have specials. Did not go in as ran out of time after my recce. Anyone can recommend which spa/MP nearby there has extras?

OzBoiBoi 09-03-2021 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexbaby (Post 20370514)
2 weeks ago, was feeling itchy at night, a bit lazy to go down to central, so I installed Michat and see if I am able go find anyone service nearby

Most of the girls found with photo were meitu or working at spa along Jalan Sultan (recognises some of the girls) and nothing interesting, wanted to uninstalled the app and suddenly received one friend request, girl photo looks fake but I still allow to add me, after some casual chat found that sheÂ’s working as a masseur, app shows sheÂ’s just 4km away from me, I told her I can go over and massage but do you mind to show me how your actually look because I am 100% not her, I was thinking no matter how she look, as long as sheÂ’s steady and send me her photo I will go over and support her. Luckily from her photo she look decent probably 7/10 GND look age around late 20s. got her address quickly head over, reached 1:45am, all the shop along ECT closed and quiet, as compared during the day where thereÂ’s heavy crowd patronising the restaurants along the road or waiting for bus at the bus stop.

Message her and she cane down to open the door for me, she look exactly as her real photo and height around 158cm. Her place is new and sheÂ’s the only girl working there. Curtain setup but who cares since only 2 of us in the shop. Since I am from my home, told her I will skip shower and proceed to massage. massage was good and GQ was pop after 45 mins, sheÂ’s offering all except full course meal. I slowly start hugging her and lie her down, process to undress and paint her, can feel sheÂ’s slowly getting wet when I start finger her, she ask me to lie down and climb on top of me and grinding her pussy on my .... tight instead of my dick, I was like rolling my eyes, what are you trying to do ? Anyway after a while she came down and give me a BJ. (Rate 6/10 can feel sheÂ’s new to this industry) after 10 mins I exploded in her mouth. Hug her and lie on the bed and talk like lovers while we continue our kissing, look at the clock it was already 3am, told her I need to work tomorrow and need to go home, promised to visit her again, paid up and go back a happy man.

Sorry if my FR bored you; she’s good candidate for grooming

Bro, can share ctc? I am also trying to find late night supper to makan and enjoy. Thanks.

OzBoiBoi 09-03-2021 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5miles (Post 20318331)
haha but i find the beauty services more daring.
one syt near katong sc i added on wechat/michat confirmed that they have massage and another one MILF amk town centre asked me to cum for special and she was on the bed and low cut blouse.
I also had visited one in town and ended with $50 entry and $100 for fj.
all these beauty services only and not massage centre.

Bro, can share ctc? I stay around that area. Thanks bro.. Can share some ctc which operate after hours if you are keen to try..

OzBoiBoi 09-03-2021 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swag123 (Post 19933691)
Long time nv go play, went back to Black Spa after a few month hiatus since my regular ML go back liao.

So took 1hr session lo, in come this late 20s ML. Not bad looking la, so chat until ask how many time I come liao. So told her the truth that I come regularly and had FJ with her previous colleague in the room.

She kind of stunt tio cause she also know her. Then lai liao lo.

Start to grind my butt when she was massage my back, then put my hand on her cb. Leg massage purposely grind my balls and all. Then time almost up ask me if want extend and "pa pa".

Of course extend la, she go out tell the receptionist I think.

Come in liao immediately shut the window screen and take off everything.

Everything song song sop liao haha, my room got shower someone. Extra fun.

DMG $100 for FJ, don't want to spoil my playground tho. Just be nice to ML and don't expect things to be fast can liao imo.

Bro, location is in the east?

Topshag33 09-03-2021 11:38 AM

Had try M**** spa with the girl blonde hair. Didnt ask her name.
Massage : 7/10
Hj 6/10
Auto roam not allowed.

Maybe can try go back or check other spa

lovetocum 18-03-2021 05:12 PM

Anyone tried the L*n spa at blk 1*9 tampines? The MLs wear those silky type of uniforms look quite seductive.

lovetocum 18-03-2021 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clean&neat (Post 20512982)
Was hanging around the Tampines West CC area. Walked around and saw a few spas but seems like only Bluewave appear maybe to have specials. Did not go in as ran out of time after my recce. Anyone can recommend which spa/MP nearby there has extras?

You'll have better luck nearer to the town council or wet market area around blk 1**. Quite a few there.

KongJiaoWei 18-03-2021 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovetocum (Post 20531288)
You'll have better luck nearer to the town council or wet market area around blk 1**. Quite a few there.

So far L** Spa at blk 1*9 is clean joint... or r there any more nearby that area bro?

cestycesty 18-03-2021 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldie9660 (Post 20440502)
Went back to a same spa at GL today but tried a different ML.

Although ML C**** is chatty and friendly I don't quite like her topic. Her whole conversation was about desperately looking for a SG husband.

She has been in SG for 2 months liao.

I was offered either $50 HJ or $100 HJ + autoroam + teasing. Took the $50 option.

wa.. saw her on michat. lucky never go. that pricing is really chop head

soonbeng 19-03-2021 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blitzkriegg (Post 20510939)
Anyone tried Spa Mond**** in Tampines? Saw that they have massage prices ranging from $50 all the way to $85. Is this another $88 carrot chop place?

https://sbfsg.rocks/showthread.php?t=811176

halfmelonn 24-03-2021 10:35 AM

Anyone tried lu**y from spa near Eunos mrt?

KangTuo 24-03-2021 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halfmelonn (Post 20541377)
Anyone tried lu**y from spa near Eunos mrt?

Yes. no harm go ahead to try her massage and handful :)

kakarlu 24-03-2021 01:02 PM

Any bro try up yuan dao healthcare at gullimard Road?