The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   L1608 (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=463224)

MrBigBadBird 04-01-2019 04:49 PM

Re: L1608

Quote:

Originally Posted by unfit (Post 18209960)
Good job bro...I believe you had fuck her brains out :D

Or maybe she made me think I fucked her brains out
😅

Next up will be her friend Qiao An...

ejectjoy 04-01-2019 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird (Post 18210166)
😅

An Qi and Qiao An are seasoned WLs who could take hard sex very well! Glad they find customers like you who can appreciate them and give them a fantastic time!:) Hope they are doing fine in 1608!

DPOWER 04-01-2019 10:52 PM

Quote:

😅

Yes, she can really takes forceful and long poundings. My most memorable ones were :
1. A few sessions when i pumped her furiously in doggy with both lying flat till she moaned with eyes closed in half consciousness and clenched the back of my right hand hard
2) In missionary, she squeezed her cunt tight and thrusted onto me furiously, then switched to doggie with both lying flat and without my dick detached, switched to doggie in her knees and pumped her furiously till the cap was unrolled with both not knowing ....this wad my last session with her on 23 April 18.

In short i bonked her a total of 9 sessions, with one session for 12 mins and 8 sessions averaged of net thrusting ( excluding hugging and BBBJ/CBJ) averaged at 40 to 45 mins (2 sessions not able to eject).

So memorable .....Heard that she may be leaving soon and her fans better treasure the opportunities and dont miss the boat.

max_priest 04-01-2019 11:35 PM

Quote:

��

I’ve forgotten to put my action with her in words when I last bonked her a couple of months or so ago ... your FR reminded me that I have not done so ... I shall do it in due course to add to the collection. Thanks for the usual honest FR! ;)

MrBigBadBird 05-01-2019 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ejectjoy (Post 18210261)
An Qi and Qiao An are seasoned WLs who could take hard sex very well! Glad they find customers like you who can appreciate them and give them a fantastic time!:) Hope they are doing fine in 1608!

Not easy to find targets that stay long nowadays.
All my previous targets at 1608 all left le...

MrBigBadBird 05-01-2019 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DPOWER (Post 18211112)
Yes, she can really takes forceful and long poundings. My most memorable ones were :
1. A few sessions when i pumped her furiously in doggy with both lying flat till she moaned with eyes closed in half consciousness and clenched the back of my right hand hard
2) In missionary, she squeezed her cunt tight and thrusted onto me furiously, then switched to doggie with both lying flat and without my dick detached, switched to doggie in her knees and pumped her furiously till the cap was unrolled with both not knowing ....this wad my last session with her on 23 April 18.

In short i bonked her a total of 9 sessions, with one session for 12 mins and 8 sessions averaged of net thrusting ( excluding hugging and BBBJ/CBJ) averaged at 40 to 45 mins (2 sessions not able to eject).

So memorable .....Heard that she may be leaving soon and her fans better treasure the opportunities and dont miss the boat.

She’s quite a nympho IMO
Will be making up for lost time since only just discovered this gem

She mentioned will not leave for CNY
Keep fingers crossed that she’ll stay beyond 1 year

MrBigBadBird 05-01-2019 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by max_priest (Post 18211276)
I’ve forgotten to put my action with her in words when I last bonked her a couple of months or so ago ... your FR reminded me that I have not done so ... I shall do it in due course to add to the collection. Thanks for the usual honest FR! ;)

Sure thanks bro!

BronzeGod 05-01-2019 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird (Post 18211808)
Not easy to find targets that stay long nowadays.
All my previous targets at 1608 all left le...

Who left 1608?

MrBigBadBird 05-01-2019 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BronzeGod (Post 18211846)
Who left 1608?

I had abstained from gg GL for 10 months.
Last week was my first time at 1608 after the sustained period.
Din see Xin Er, Bing Bing & Tian Xin (provided it’s the same TX I tried in end Dec 2017).

BronzeGod 06-01-2019 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird (Post 18212258)
I had abstained from gg GL for 10 months.
Last week was my first time at 1608 after the sustained period.
Din see Xin Er, Bing Bing & Tian Xin (provided it’s the same TX I tried in end Dec 2017).

Ok. I wonder if the rooms here have been renovated with full all around mirrors?

Last time I came here the mirror is only in a small corner of the rooms.

Only room that has a big wall mirror was the spaceship room.

MrBigBadBird 06-01-2019 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BronzeGod (Post 18217878)
Ok. I wonder if the rooms here have been renovated with full all around mirrors?

Last time I came here the mirror is only in a small corner of the rooms.

Only room that has a big wall mirror was the spaceship room.

Neh!
The rooms still looking antique
😅

unfit 06-01-2019 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird (Post 18217929)
Neh!
The rooms still looking antique
😅

Marine Fish one not bad leh:rolleyes:

Best is last time Ah Yap Birds Room...Damn kinky cos can see outside one :D

MrBigBadBird 07-01-2019 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unfit (Post 18217954)
Marine Fish one not bad leh:rolleyes:

Best is last time Ah Yap Birds Room...Damn kinky cos can see outside one :D

That was so long ago...
Almost wanted to do it in the open

😆

MrBigBadBird 08-01-2019 09:28 PM

Quote:

😅

1608 Qiao An

Short FR cos tdy her last day as she’s cutting card tmr and fly back on Friday:

Looks / body
- sultry milf from Guizhou with long black hair, 1.6ish slim frame B natural boobs

Service
- Excellent deepthroat bj (my request); have not experienced this since 1654a Meihui days; would have cummed early if it’s uncapped

FJ
- Despite her last work day, awesome attitude and willingness to take multiple positions pounding from me
- she initiated want to ‘强奸你‘ ;but in the end she surrended after I pumped her shiok shiok
- exhilarating climax at the end; but too bad it’s already the end of the road with her leaving

☹️

DPOWER 08-01-2019 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird (Post 18225382)
1608 Qiao An

Short FR cos tdy her last day as she’s cutting card tmr and fly back on Friday:

Looks / body
- sultry milf from Guizhou with long black hair, 1.6ish slim frame B natural boobs

Service
- Excellent deepthroat bj (my request); have not experienced this since 1654a Meihui days; would have cummed early if it’s uncapped

FJ
- Despite her last work day, awesome attitude and willingness to take multiple positions pounding from me
- she initiated want to ‘强奸你‘ ;but in the end she surrended after I pumped her shiok shiok
- exhilarating climax at the end; but too bad it’s already the end of the road with her leaving

☹️

Bro, sigh, never up her before ....Up to date, the only WL who made me feel that i was the victim kenna raped was the present 16W15 Kopi .....knn, lol