The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbf.today/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbf.today/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Jalan Sultan (https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=625310)

GradiusLu 22-03-2018 03:15 PM

Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiok1968 (Post 17160686)
Kindly note that the "new" gal's rates are higher. A blue note will only get you hj and playing of boobs. Her rates used to be higher but I believe it's much lower now. Yet for full service you might need at least 2 blue ones so please try your best to negotiate before service..:D

Ok bro. Thanks for the advice.

sanig 22-03-2018 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiok1968 (Post 17160673)
Please note that we are talking about 4th floor at Jln Sultan...:rolleyes:

Exactly.......rates are always local and depending on market available.... :D

Cummingliao 22-03-2018 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanig (Post 17160489)
Not been in some time but when I used to go maximum was $80 and as ang moh is maximum I will pay......$120 too high but we all learn for expereinces

I've visited this place before. I don't understand why people are willing to pay $80 to fuck an old lady when you can get a decent fj at keong siak for $30 or pertain for $50 if you are really into mature looking or older women and the quality and service at these places should be much better. Unless of course you have a sexual fetish towards women in their 60's and above but paying $80 or worse $120 is still really beyond comprehension to me. Anyway, I used to frequent this place many years ago for a wl who no longer works there. I only paid $30 for a good half hour massage plus very pleasing hj at one of those "hair salons" there. She was in her late 40's back then and showed me her IC for proof.

I've noticed there are no more such "hair salons" there anymore during my recent jalan jalan there. And oh my, the ladies there are really at the senior category. As for rates, even for a "new" face, you should be able to get $40 for massage plus hj or even "more" though I only asked for fun and didn't try in my last visit there recently. Hope the info on the latest rates help for those who are keen to try the ladies there.

shiok1968 23-03-2018 12:12 AM

Lol....I will have to agree that for $80 and above, you can get much better deals elsewhere. That's why I dun pay more than $60 for full service.

Most regulars there are not just for screw but more for the service and most times companionship. I also have my own business reasons to be there so I am indirectly mixing business with pleasure..:p

acarrothead 23-03-2018 11:38 AM

Thanks ah, learning point for me.

Hopefully next time username can evolve into “nomorecarrothead”

Dogslife 24-03-2018 10:43 AM

Any bro know whether this new gal Happy is it the same Happy used to work in Hindoo Road donkey years ago?

Calvin123 24-03-2018 10:56 AM

Those shop across the makan area on 4th floor such as facial care and hairdressing anyone try before ?

owen10 24-03-2018 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cummingliao (Post 17161711)
I've visited this place before. I don't understand why people are willing to pay $80 to fuck an old lady when you can get a decent fj at keong siak for $30 or pertain for $50 if you are really into mature looking or older women and the quality and service at these places should be much better. Unless of course you have a sexual fetish towards women in their 60's and above but paying $80 or worse $120 is still really beyond comprehension to me. Anyway, I used to frequent this place many years ago for a wl who no longer works there. I only paid $30 for a good half hour massage plus very pleasing hj at one of those "hair salons" there. She was in her late 40's back then and showed me her IC for proof.

I've noticed there are no more such "hair salons" there anymore during my recent jalan jalan there. And oh my, the ladies there are really at the senior category. As for rates, even for a "new" face, you should be able to get $40 for massage plus hj or even "more" though I only asked for fun and didn't try in my last visit there recently. Hope the info on the latest rates help for those who are keen to try the ladies there.

Yes im surprised too. Considering many of the bros here are probably in their 30s-40s. Maybe a well-maintained MILF in her early 40s, i can still accept. but 50s, 60s is a straight no no. But then again, it all boils down to personal pref. Whatever it is, enjoy yr chionging bros, but pls dun overpay n spoil the market eh! :)

hccheonger 24-03-2018 04:39 PM

She told me no. Sorry guys.

Any PM about her contact info shall be ignored. Thank you.

Exception: I can help her regular customers by passing your contact number to her so that she can contact you if her contact list has your number. PM me your mobile number.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hccheonger (Post 17153087)
My inbox is flooding with requests of her contact.

Let me get her consent first.

shiok1968 24-03-2018 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hccheonger (Post 17167830)
She told me no. Sorry guys.

Any PM about her contact info shall be ignored. Thank you.

Exception: I can help her regular customers by passing your contact number to her so that she can contact you if her contact list has your number. PM me your mobile number.

Lol... Welcome to the reality of this forum. I used to pass out contact numbers for the ladies here but I stopped also. Seriously too many number collectors. So nowadays I just tell anyone who PM me to go 4th floor and walk around...:rolleyes:

sjlin 26-03-2018 11:07 AM

It’s been awhile since I go back to JSP there again. Actually only 2 weeks ago. Haha. This time round, I went to find the MILF at Saloon shop. (regulars will know which one) near to the escalator one. Her service is rather good compare to many of those there but she charges higher too.

Massage: 5/10 with some playing of balls and brushing by. Feels shiok.
Then she will ask u to dog stand and stroke u from behind with Fingering of ur A.
Lately she has slim down and her boobs also shrank abit. But still feel nice to hold, just a little smaller.

Tried her all in all 3 times. Her charges are still quite high. Will visit her only if her pricing is reduced. Otherwise I will have to go back to my GILF Cornnie. Haha...

sionglim 26-03-2018 03:48 PM

Can share ball player ctc

sionglim 26-03-2018 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calvin123 (Post 17166772)
Those shop across the makan area on 4th floor such as facial care and hairdressing anyone try before ?

Couple of shop good masg, local lady

qwerty171 26-03-2018 04:32 PM

Went to check out the stretch of massage shops along Jalan sultan and got lucky with one of them. ML was youthful and pretty and I managed to get BM at $80. No FJ offered and HJ was at $60 so I felt paying a bit more for BM was more worth it. Still looking around for better ones.

shiok1968 27-03-2018 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sjlin (Post 17173222)
It’s been awhile since I go back to JSP there again. Actually only 2 weeks ago. Haha. This time round, I went to find the MILF at Saloon shop. (regulars will know which one) near to the escalator one. Her service is rather good compare to many of those there but she charges higher too.

Massage: 5/10 with some playing of balls and brushing by. Feels shiok.
Then she will ask u to dog stand and stroke u from behind with Fingering of ur A.
Lately she has slim down and her boobs also shrank abit. But still feel nice to hold, just a little smaller.

Tried her all in all 3 times. Her charges are still quite high. Will visit her only if her pricing is reduced. Otherwise I will have to go back to my GILF Cornnie. Haha...

Lol..."Doc Cindy"..:D

If you have the funds, you can ask her to tarma with your Gilf. However still only get to bonk your Gilf and not the "Doctor"...:p