The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Tg Balai (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=114779)

Pipisss 23-08-2019 05:35 PM

Re: Tg Balai

Quote:

Originally Posted by yourslovingly (Post 19111723)
Which day you plan and how long?

30 or 31/8 . maybe 3d2n. you wanna join?

Makashi 26-08-2019 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pipisss (Post 19112617)
30 or 31/8 . maybe 3d2n. you wanna join?

you created new account to ask prople tag along
you ask both in batam thread and balai thread....

u planning to go hoth places?

Hurricane88 26-08-2019 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makashi (Post 19122712)

get used to it...every week there were be clone accounts created to make the thread looks good...anyway clones ok so long stick to sbf rules...:)

Pipisss 26-08-2019 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makashi (Post 19122712)

hey bro,

i post to balai thread first, since nobody seems interested so i post to batam thread. i can go to either one or another. i just dont feel like going alone this time.

Sham3389 27-08-2019 12:56 PM

Hi anyone up for a trip on 2 Sept Monday. Looking For People to join in.

BFOMF5 01-09-2019 08:15 PM

FYI
2/9,9/9 and 16/9
3 Mondays = Msia Long weekend.

bochuns 03-09-2019 01:29 PM

Going this weekend to balai anyone keen to join our Samster group, so far we have 11 chongster at the moment. Please pm if you're keen.

nitecrawllerr 03-09-2019 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bochuns (Post 19156049)
Going this weekend to balai anyone keen to join our Samster group, so far we have 11 chongster at the moment. Please pm if you're keen.

Wow! Nice to hear tat.

Cheong aaaaaaaah:D

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

mrtqk 04-09-2019 07:16 PM

Dear Samsters

Anyone planning to go on 12or 13Sept? If yes dun mind can I tag along to explore and exchange pointers?

Thank u

bochuns 05-09-2019 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr (Post 19156359)
Wow! Nice to hear tat.

Cheong aaaaaaaah:D

===============

Lai lai lai..

kylefran 07-09-2019 08:48 AM

Not good experience on villa 20. Arrived on Friday 12pm by Sindo. Check in at city hotel. The worst hotel I ever stay. Stinky! Poor conditions. Small small room. Want to change , told no extra room to exchange. Fuck! Taxi to villa by 3:30. Girls are not left many lah. In the morning, heard villa 58 just had police visit. Do’t know why. Pick a big boost from 20. The daddy told me the girl likes clean Chinese face like me. I nego for 900. She arrived in the hotel 30 mins later. Fucked 1 round, feels good, the girl has multiple orgasms. Sleep for a while, then sex for 2 round. So far so good. The girl moans with joy when fucking. After that, we eat in the hotel room. She does not want to go out . I got to know that she just had a baby two months ago. What the fuck! The dad day told me the girl does not have baby before. Being cheated! Considering the first two rounds of good sex. I ask for the third round.She refused me for the third round and continue to play with her phone until sleep. In the morning, want to have the morning fuck before she leaves. Refused me again! Wtf! Tell me when she wants to work she works. Don’t want to work will not work! I did not tip herPoor attitude. Her name is Sheila. Avoid villa 20 Sheila bros!

nitecrawllerr 07-09-2019 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kylefran (Post 19171954)
Being cheated! Considering the first two rounds of good sex. I ask for the third round.She refused me for the third round and continue to play with her phone until sleep. In the morning, want to have the morning fuck before she leaves. Refused me again! Wtf! Tell me when she wants to work she works. Don’t want to work will not work! I did not tip herPoor attitude. Her name is Sheila. Avoid villa 20 Sheila bros!

Two shots Rule. Girl called the shots. Haiz.....:mad:

===============

lee123 07-09-2019 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kylefran (Post 19171954)
Not good experience on villa 20. Arrived on Friday 12pm by Sindo. Check in at city hotel. The worst hotel I ever stay. Stinky! Poor conditions. Small small room. Want to change , told no extra room to exchange. Fuck! Taxi to villa by 3:30. Girls are not left many lah. In the morning, heard villa 58 just had police visit. Do’t know why. Pick a big boost from 20. The daddy told me the girl likes clean Chinese face like me. I nego for 900. She arrived in the hotel 30 mins later. Fucked 1 round, feels good, the girl has multiple orgasms. Sleep for a while, then sex for 2 round. So far so good. The girl moans with joy when fucking. After that, we eat in the hotel room. She does not want to go out . I got to know that she just had a baby two months ago. What the fuck! The dad day told me the girl does not have baby before. Being cheated! Considering the first two rounds of good sex. I ask for the third round.She refused me for the third round and continue to play with her phone until sleep. In the morning, want to have the morning fuck before she leaves. Refused me again! Wtf! Tell me when she wants to work she works. Don’t want to work will not work! I did not tip herPoor attitude. Her name is Sheila. Avoid villa 20 Sheila bros!

if go balai must take 7.55am ferry, go noon time sure left no much choice, papi cannot trust 1 lo, hv to judge urself, good u not tips her as her refuse to gv 3 shot. hotel must choose, paradise, maxi or aston, balai view ok too, next time take driver ba, easy.lucky ur 2 round sex still ok

Sex1need 10-09-2019 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bochuns (Post 19156049)

Nice..... Too bad I am working....

Looking at going TBK on 9th Nov.

JB77 10-09-2019 08:51 AM

My good friend got back yesterday and was disappointed as his cewek from v55 gave him the 2 shots treatment.Paid 1.2IDR and given dead fish bonk 2 times too TBK can make or break you. Newbie Bros TC,!