The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Any massage at Woodlands/Admiralty area (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=685584)

nicecrack 14-09-2018 10:12 AM

Re: Any massage at Woodlands/Admiralty area

Hi bro, can pm me the details? Thanks

SupremeD 14-09-2018 04:27 PM

Anyone tried J*.. Any comments as i never try her before. :p

SupremeD 14-09-2018 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maufans (Post 17800950)
You mention “soft play her boobs”, you never ask her golden question ah? LoL 😂

Haha bro, i am shy sia. She no ask i paiseh also. Soft play her boobs with cloth on :D

rocket1128 14-09-2018 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SupremeD (Post 17800660)
Visit the place yesterday and booked Jo*****. Took the $50 package.

The massage is average. In the event of the process, able to brush brush at her butt and soft play her boobs when front facing her... but nothing was offered till end of the 60min. Maybe must take up the 77/88 package... :(

Did you pay her anything after molesting her?:D

slickdick87 14-09-2018 10:11 PM

share contact pls

wondersex 14-09-2018 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SupremeD (Post 17804515)
Anyone tried J*.. Any comments as i never try her before. :p

Tried her once, she replied very firmly “NO!” to me :( Anyway her hand stay far away from my little bro throughout massage

rocket1128 14-09-2018 11:42 PM

Last time I use to visit vxnxsxx, but she is too easy to manage and even allow 4g autoroam and tasting of her eraser which are burried inside her D size cup. Trying her once in a while is shiok, but trying her every week is sian.

Fishcer 15-09-2018 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocket1128 (Post 17805731)
Last time I use to visit vxnxsxx, but she is too easy to manage and even allow 4g autoroam and tasting of her eraser which are burried inside her D size cup. Trying her once in a while is shiok, but trying her every week is sian.

4G autoroam ah? Wah...didnt know can...looks like have to make a trip down again...lol

rocket1128 17-09-2018 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishcer (Post 17806844)
4G autoroam ah? Wah...didnt know can...looks like have to make a trip down again...lol

bro, we are old friends in this forum. you check your pm, will teach you how.

SupremeD 27-09-2018 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocket1128 (Post 17816566)

Bro, pm me ley. i also want to learn. :D

rocket1128 27-09-2018 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SupremeD (Post 17862495)
Bro, pm me ley. i also want to learn. :D

do you have anything for exchange?:p
pm me.

zhiwei933 02-10-2018 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocket1128 (Post 17816566)

Bro can pm me how ?

zhiwei933 02-10-2018 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocket1128 (Post 17637911)
thanks to the 2 bros who up my reputation, i have input some recommendation in your inbox, please enjoy.

Despite I have tried all the ML in this spa, i still find there are thrill going to this spa.

Bro can recommend some of the girls there ? Thank in adavance.

rocket1128 02-10-2018 08:08 PM

I don't give out contact without any returns.
Also to safeguard the place, I will only share to bros with good reputation

skywalkersg 03-10-2018 01:36 AM

I know who can give good teasing and something extra.
who want to know can pm me to exchange.:D

casecase 03-10-2018 01:05 PM

Can any kind bro pm or share who can provide strong and solid massage from this spa?

Doesn't matter whether got teasing, as long as massage good.

Appreciated..

zhiwei933 03-10-2018 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skywalkersg (Post 17882339)
I know who can give good teasing and something extra.
who want to know can pm me to exchange.:D

Hi bro can pm me. Thank you in advance.

sammybigfan 18-10-2018 09:56 PM

I've been to this place many times and it's been good so far until my last visit. Was thinking for a change so I decided to choose R**e instead. She's a pleasant looking girl and I was hoping for a good massage from a Thai and I ended up don't feel any better after that. She was rude too at some point. Complaining about her recent holiday trip to Malaysia and all those bullshit along that line. Was kinda pissed TBH. The worse part is the end of the massage. I flipped over hoping for a good rub on my head..and no, that didn't happened! She massage both my hands and then told me 'massage over', asked me to shower and walked out. I was like 'w..t..f..'. So yea, first bad experience with her, NEVER EVER I will call her at all cost! Wah piang. Write this FR also my blood boil. Nb..

rocket1128 22-10-2018 12:54 PM

just returned from kimchi island. long time did not go this spa.
guess will find time to visit again. any new girls recently?

blibs 24-10-2018 07:56 PM

Just came back from one session. First time there, took up the 55/hr. Didn't want to pre book as I wanted to see what fate has for me. Got assigned to this petite lady. No idea what's her name. Went toilet and came out receptionist apologised to me. Someone already booked her. I was sian 1/2 as I thought she looked cute. Think her name is nico if I didn't hear wrongly.? Another masseuse came in. Throughout the whole session, no teasing at all. I was thinking this place is legit. When I flipped over, that was when I saw her face. Not bad! Still I tried my best not to mari kita. Only towards the last 5 mins, I couldn't control. It pole position for a while..Her hands slide closer a little more. Massage ended and came here. Only to find out she's the AP (y***i)there. Will definitely RTM. I like masseuse who don't offer candy on first try :D

boya098 25-10-2018 08:11 AM

hi whats her name. ive tried the other gals. but never tried someone with a name begins with Y. what is AP?

Harriervios 25-10-2018 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boya098 (Post 17961534)
hi whats her name. ive tried the other gals. but never tried someone with a name begins with Y. what is AP?

Y is Yanny, AP is Alice pink

NorthGuy 25-10-2018 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blibs (Post 17959935)
Just came back from one session. First time there, took up the 55/hr. Didn't want to pre book as I wanted to see what fate has for me. Got assigned to this petite lady. No idea what's her name. Went toilet and came out receptionist apologised to me. Someone already booked her. I was sian 1/2 as I thought she looked cute. Think her name is nico if I didn't hear wrongly.? Another masseuse came in. Throughout the whole session, no teasing at all. I was thinking this place is legit. When I flipped over, that was when I saw her face. Not bad! Still I tried my best not to mari kita. Only towards the last 5 mins, I couldn't control. It pole position for a while..Her hands slide closer a little more. Massage ended and came here. Only to find out she's the AP (y***i)there. Will definitely RTM. I like masseuse who don't offer candy on first try :D

Did you got arranged to be at the first floor room for taking the $55 package ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by boya098 (Post 17961534)

AP = Ang Pai (meaning hot fav among customers)