The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   The Green Elephant @ Sg Wang (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=41316)

TigerFC 18-07-2014 10:15 AM

Re: The Green Elephant @ Sg Wang

She moved to Goxx Coxxxx hotel .

Nick John 27-08-2014 08:27 PM

I think she back already .

xiaohanhan 23-11-2014 03:46 AM

Went to KL and stayed at BTS. Used to visit saboon but decided to try out GE. Went in, atmosphere is run down. OKT asked me what kinda girl I wanna try and I said Vietnam. Brought in a few girls (all cannot see except 1 average one). Picked the average one @ rm188. Straight away went inside room without lock. She have to use a torn chair to block the door =.=". Bathed me then do a little massage, she said tired. Kaoz... Then she put on 1 cd and started sucking my cock. After that, removed and replaced with a new one for FJ. I was beh tahan with the lousy service liao and gave a quickie and left. Rtf? NO WAY!

ProtonCar 24-11-2014 07:13 AM

So char already ?

Protonsaga69 14-06-2015 11:22 PM

Green elephant still there ?

princeofpersia 17-06-2015 09:27 AM

Yes, still there, surviving on money from tourists arabs and whites. OKT still selling useless fake "pil tahan lama" for RM35.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Protonsaga69 (Post 13170578)
Green elephant still there ?

Cougar21 25-05-2017 10:28 PM

Went to GE on Tuesday morning. Got a pretty short, cute viet girl. Super great service, high gfe feelings n de best is huge juggs like D+ cup but sags like papaya. Will give FR soon.

Cougar21 25-05-2017 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerFC (Post 10773861)
GE got Viet ?
What is the damage ?

Got. When i went there last Monday dey showed me 2 viets, both with huge boobs.

jonni 06-05-2022 07:05 AM

Still operate ?

jonni 06-05-2022 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Protonsaga69 (Post 20495332)
Just share by latest experience on my new toy .
I bought a vibrator last week called APHRODISIA-WILD FLIRT Vibrator from Tropicana city mall (cheaper compare Sungei Wang condom house about RM20 but expensive compared Endah Parade condom shop) .
I let my GF try yesterday night , of course use together with VigRED and delay spray .
Initially I use my tongue to itched her .She very enjoy it , so much water leaking from the hole ...then I continue with fingering .....but she complain feeling no good , may be my finger too.small to her .
Then I took my new toy , she very excited (she like vibrator as foreplay) .
I started with slow stimulation , she seem normal , nothing excited .
I keep "cucuk" slowly and lick her , about 5 minutes , she started "dim" bed "dim" blanket .
I quickly increase the vibration to strong , she moans so loud , begging me to move fast .....keep said "very itched , very itched ......fast , fast , fast ........"
Suddenly I saw water shoot from her pussy to almost 2 feet away ...she squirt
I was so surprise and damn excited . Continue with fast "cucuk"
She pees again and again .....
She squirt 3 times . Wah ....damn excited .
Then she stop and ask me to hug her . She said feeling liked reach heaven and totally blur . She said thanks for giving her such great experience .
She look very tired and ask to rest .
But problem is I haven start my engine , my didi still hard .
She request to proceed with BJ , her BJ very good . She BJ almost 5 mins .
I feel going to ejaculation , immediately hold her head and continue cucuk . (she dun like BJ to mouth because cannot stand with the sperm smell)
She tried away but failed , I give her a nice shoot . All shoot into her mouth .
I request her to swallow it , she think a while then really swallow .
Wah , damn great experience to me . If everyday like that damn "song" .

Just asking . Where is Sg Wang condom shop ?
Never try vibrator and any sex product before . Interested to try because my GF too cool .....Not enjoy sex at all :(

woonkl 08-05-2022 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonni (Post 21269507)
Just asking . Where is Sg Wang condom shop ?
Never try vibrator and any sex product before . Interested to try because my GF too cool .....Not enjoy sex at all :(

Level LG and G . Got 2 condom shop there .

Siam750 09-05-2022 10:12 AM

Green elephant permannat closed . But u can try few new hot spoy there . Suc as Fuxxxx and Heavxxxx .

Ramrayjohn 18-04-2024 03:08 PM

Who remembers Casey (Kacy?) Malay girl.. she was the best

spuerduffy 21-04-2024 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princeofpersia (Post 13180766)
Yes, still there, surviving on money from tourists arabs and whites. OKT still selling useless fake "pil tahan lama" for RM35.

Thanks for the info