The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Adelphi basement (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=450366)

DreamMaster1985 22-06-2017 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foo1543 (Post 15960086)
think she work at Bukit timah shopping center now.saw some former Adelphi gals there

Huh? They 'migrate' to there?!

linrx 27-06-2017 10:46 PM

Re: Adelphi basement

Quote:

Originally Posted by halogen019 (Post 16009102)
Hi bro, I thought now got zero girls at Adelphi basement. I walked past there often and all the massage shops have closed already. Not a single one exists now.

The longest operator there was this joint A*****a wellness, the one facing the atrium cafe squeezed between two camera shops. When all the raids and clean up was done, this shop was the only one left standing. I think because this joint was so different from the rest in the basement. The exterior was decent enough to even deceive me and the operation hours were usually short and unpredictable. Maybe that was why they managed to escape unscathed.

And I want to find this lady who used to be in this joint. She called herself "Jodie". A tanned milf, slim, good figure, shoulder length hair and has a very classy style and feel about her.

The WeChat she gave me was not reflective of her name as the ID was "alic**s*i12*". 2 - 3 months ago, she was still contactable but sometimes it took a few days to reply. When the shop was closed, she told me she should be getting back to work somewhere else after she completed her beauty course at an ITE but suddenly all messages were not replied anymore.

Any bro who knows who I am talking about and know her whereabouts, hope you can share. Thanks.

Two use the names "Alicia", one from PRC i.e. the MILF and one from Malaysia i.e. the SYT. The one from PRC operated one-woman show at the corner shops where the B1 toilets are. She could be your 'Jodie' but I cannot be too certain.

I wanted to laugh - no offence hor - when I read this, because the Adelphi basement girls were die hard Skillsfuture SG ambassadors. If you go elsewhere seldom do masseurs study, but Adelphi basement ones were always talking about lifelong learning. They are always studying something new, I also don't understand why. I have no idea who is Jodie, is she with a PRC accent? The MILF Alicia with a PRC accent is always learning about techie stuffs, she would experiment with a variety of saloon electronics and she would tell me that she is learning about this bamboo charcoal or that special cream. If you can exchange pointers with her she is always glad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by halogen019 (Post 16014760)
Bros, can I check which shop is this milf Alicia used to be in?

The girl I mentioned in my earlier post calls herself Jodie but her WeChat has "Alicia" in it. So I suspect it is the same person.

The other Alicia i.e. SYT Alicia also has more than one name, she is also known as Isabella. At times she was tag-team with the localised Serene, before the big raid took place she was with what used to be Lavender i.e. she was in the same clique at a later stage with Apple, Yoyo, Stephanie, Coco aka Yuki, etc. There was a period in the 2010s when a sugardaddy helped her start up a breakaway outlet at Excelsior, they had it renovated but it did not take off.

The SYT Alicia who is from Malaysia would be talking about SMU, if you tell her about ITE she will get angry because she has better qualifications than Higher NITEC. The SYT Alicia will forever be doing and redoing the SMU course that never seemed to end.

halogen019 27-06-2017 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linrx (Post 16103881)
Two use the names "Alicia", one from PRC i.e. the MILF and one from Malaysia i.e. the SYT. The one from PRC operated one-woman show at the corner shops where the B1 toilets are. She could be your 'Jodie' but I cannot be too certain.

I wanted to laugh - no offence hor - when I read this, because the Adelphi basement girls were die hard Skillsfuture SG ambassadors. If you go elsewhere seldom do masseurs study, but Adelphi basement ones were always talking about lifelong learning. They are always studying something new, I also don't understand why. I have no idea who is Jodie, is she with a PRC accent? The MILF Alicia with a PRC accent is always learning about techie stuffs, she would experiment with a variety of saloon electronics and she would tell me that she is learning about this bamboo charcoal or that special cream. If you can exchange pointers with her she is always glad.

The other Alicia i.e. SYT Alicia also has more than one name, she is also known as Isabella. At times she was tag-team with the localised Serene, before the big raid took place she was with what used to be Lavender i.e. she was in the same clique at a later stage with Apple, Yoyo, Stephanie, Coco aka Yuki, etc. There was a period in the 2010s when a sugardaddy helped her start up a breakaway outlet at Excelsior, they had it renovated but it did not take off.

The SYT Alicia who is from Malaysia would be talking about SMU, if you tell her about ITE she will get angry because she has better qualifications than Higher NITEC. The SYT Alicia will forever be doing and redoing the SMU course that never seemed to end.

Hi bro

The "Alicia" I was talking about claims to be from Taiwan, and I think to some extent it is believable because she doesn't really have those PRC accent. I didn't find her at a joint near the toilet. Her shop was aspasia wellness, located facing the atrium at basement 1.

She is slender and had shoulder length hair. Very classy look and every time I walked past and have a chance to look at her, she was always quite well dressed. Sometimes just in a blouse and skinny jeans, very unlike the others who tend to dress more revealing and showing cleavage.

She is also quite tanned. So she could be mistaken as a Thai or Filipino. Her boobs should be C cup and I suspect they are enhanced.

Pretty looks, awesome figure, classy dress sense, and you have an aura which is very different from other MLs.

And I don't think she works alone. She told me the shop was shared with another PRC boss. Sometimes I do see 2 people in the shop, sometimes it is just her.

She didn't mention anything about skillsfuture. Just told me she learning hairdressing stuff at one of the ITEs. There was a period of time where I wanted to visit her again but the shop kept not opening. WeChat her but response was always 3-4 days late. She was ok to meet up elsewhere for massage when the shop has closed but those times I weren't free. My last responses from her was that after she finished her course in 1 month she would "be back". But it has been many months. Never hear from her in WeChat again despite repeated messaging.

Any bro who knows who I am talking about and knows her contact or current work place please share with me. Thank you

linrx 06-10-2017 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halogen019 (Post 16103951)
Hi bro

The "Alicia" I was talking about claims to be from Taiwan, and I think to some extent it is believable because she doesn't really have those PRC accent. I didn't find her at a joint near the toilet. Her shop was aspasia wellness, located facing the atrium at basement 1.

She is slender and had shoulder length hair. Very classy look and every time I walked past and have a chance to look at her, she was always quite well dressed. Sometimes just in a blouse and skinny jeans, very unlike the others who tend to dress more revealing and showing cleavage.

She is also quite tanned. So she could be mistaken as a Thai or Filipino. Her boobs should be C cup and I suspect they are enhanced.

Pretty looks, awesome figure, classy dress sense, and you have an aura which is very different from other MLs.

And I don't think she works alone. She told me the shop was shared with another PRC boss. Sometimes I do see 2 people in the shop, sometimes it is just her.

She didn't mention anything about skillsfuture. Just told me she learning hairdressing stuff at one of the ITEs. There was a period of time where I wanted to visit her again but the shop kept not opening. WeChat her but response was always 3-4 days late. She was ok to meet up elsewhere for massage when the shop has closed but those times I weren't free. My last responses from her was that after she finished her course in 1 month she would "be back". But it has been many months. Never hear from her in WeChat again despite repeated messaging.

Any bro who knows who I am talking about and knows her contact or current work place please share with me. Thank you

Learning hairdressing should be MILF Alicia, her accent can pass off as Taiwanese. All the best in your search.

SYT Alicia, happy birthday ah! Miss you ah! Tomorrow got Stefanie Sun Yanzi performance at Singapore Botanic Gardens, jio-ing ah. My number change already, PMed you via Facebook.

halogen019 07-10-2017 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linrx (Post 16520238)
Learning hairdressing should be MILF Alicia, her accent can pass off as Taiwanese. All the best in your search.

SYT Alicia, happy birthday ah! Miss you ah! Tomorrow got Stefanie Sun Yanzi performance at Singapore Botanic Gardens, jio-ing ah. My number change already, PMed you via Facebook.

I really think she has retired from the scene. Machiam vanished into thin air.

Nearly got her to agree to go hotel to massage me but it did not materialise in the end and has been on radio silence since then.

Any leads are welcome.

Unitedasone 07-10-2017 10:14 PM

Any bro here knows where Chanel is?
Has she got a new workplace?
She was previously at the basement near toilet.

linrx 18-10-2017 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halogen019 (Post 16521966)
I really think she has retired from the scene. Machiam vanished into thin air.

Nearly got her to agree to go hotel to massage me but it did not materialise in the end and has been on radio silence since then.

Any leads are welcome.

Either Alicias if they retire from giving specials, good loh. :) Matter of fact, both no longer young too, I don't share intel but my proposal for SYT Alicia is quite straightforward i.e. simple marriage. Not entirely for her, but in consideration of young boys cheong-ing too, got young boys cheong == got young girls want to join the industry. In my case I dated SYT Alicia outside of Adelphi before and as a person, she is terrific. Waited for three years because Singapore matrimonial law is like that if I go by the book, she was divorcing when I confess to her, her former husband is a Singaporean male five years my senior. See how lor. No swee swee one lah this island, if I can reconcile her with her old bud of course good, but it will be quite silly if we have a whole gin-gang of samsters chasing after retirees due to environmentalism.

sundel 11-11-2017 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siakster (Post 15787197)
Ya man i miss her...used to do her weekly. Any bros got her ctc?

Any kind bro willing to share her ctc or where I can find her

bluebrothers7 11-11-2017 02:24 PM

If you guys willing to exchange something good as in well dressed MLs, Ill let you know where each of them still works at.

In my opinion, all of them still look hot! one of them..hotter!

sundel 11-11-2017 04:04 PM

ok done deal bro.. please check ur pm. I have responded thax

daring70 18-01-2018 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Automan (Post 15334803)
Hi, Anyone know where is Sophia fr basement shop, where her shop previously near the coffee area? Thank you.

pm me if you found Sophia, I am also looking for her :(

helanga 11-03-2018 10:17 AM

guys, long time didnt post and finally i saw the skinny viet with the huge knockers and usually in hot pants and a tight tank top.

Ur guys know why u all can't find her as i saw her working in T1 so she not longer in this line.

tnuc 11-03-2018 11:02 AM

Saw Coco last Friday evening at People’s Park Complex level one outside the food stalls selling china street food. Still looks devilish

hannibald 11-03-2018 11:08 AM

Still no news about Sophia?

fun12345 11-03-2018 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tnuc (Post 17122984)
Saw Coco last Friday evening at People’s Park Complex level one outside the food stalls selling china street food. Still looks devilish

Did u ask her for a quickie??