The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Beijing Recommendations (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=9196)

goodpartner 25-10-2007 02:31 PM

Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:

Originally Posted by lanchio (Post 2348081)
How much u paid for that barber shop? Maybe i going to try, is it exceptable? I called someone to come to my room to fix my notebook for RMB80, still in the process of repairing. I think i try to get that mamasan before i leave, dont mind paying RMB800 for her....

Paid 150rmb for that lady in black, whom we made enquiry on the 1st day. Only BJ, she don't do FJ although I asked quite directly. Overall, still not acceptable for the price & quality, but that's just me :p

BTW, while you're "getting" that mamasan please also help me to get the name or number of that cute gal I was trying to get that night; we saw the mamasan asking her phone number outside. I'll still want to ON her next trip; just to satistisfy my ego for being played out. :D

Ya, do write a FR on that mamasan if you're successful. I think she is a beau too... but I think it'll be a challenge to get her with just 800rmb since that'll put herself into the "sub-premium" group among her own gals. Good luck, you can do it!

goodguy2sg 26-10-2007 12:58 PM

Bros,

Had some decent experiences in HK/Taiwan due to reccomendations from bros on this site, so it's my time to 'pay it forward' ;). This is for bros who like some tcss, light massage and bj...no FJs or maybe some bros may be better at sweet talking than I am.

I'm essentially lazy and feeling my age nowadays, do not like the 'chase' of working girl discos like Banana and do not like the KTV scene. While I was in BJ last week, tried out the in-room massage service from an ad in a magazine in my hotel car. Unsurprisingly, it turned out from the VIP card I eventually received that 2 or 3 of these ads come from the same company!

Was quoted 180rmb/hr for aromatic massage, 150 if holding VIP card. Taxi charges need to be paid too.

The girl took 1 hour to arrive, having to travel in a traffic jam (at midnight!) or so she claimed. Had to be picked up from the hotel lobby of the less-than-girl-friendly hotel. First impressions were of a young (22), girl-next-door with long straight hair, dressed in a sweater and jeans. Fair, but not dazzlingly pretty.

Upon arrival in the room, she changed immediately to a light cotton top and tight denim shorts.

Massage was unskilled and light, essentially building up to what was coming next. Bare legs on the bed next to me were nice too! She indicated that I should strip bare naked for the massage, and lie face down. There was no attempt at decency with a small towel, unlike with some other masseurs I have tried. Even when she asked me to turn over on my back.

After 40 mins of massage, she started moving her fingertips lightly over my thighs and stated upfront a 200rmb fee for 'leg massage'. According to her, the company would expect it on an outcall, and there was no turning it down. Autoroaming would cost 200RMB more and she would remove ONLY her top.

The 'leg massage' was obviously a HJ, and she helped clean up and changed back into street clothes. She claimed that the company took all of the 180+200+taxi, and begged for more than just 200RMB as tips. This is obviously up to the individual. After that she left.

The following day, I tried the same service with a different girl (26, but prettier), and the menu was the same. Both girls told me the company has 12 girls in-house and operates 24 hours. The first girl I tried was No.2, the second was No. 11.

I realise that I probably paid the same for a HJ that other bros pay for an FJ, but I liked the
a) privacy
b) consistency
c) generally fair (6-7/10) and youngish girls

Genuine bros, please PM me for the number and up my points if satisfied. It's time I started gaining some points!

I would also like to have bros PM me numbers for similar services, plus prices if cheaper. No harm knowing the market and not inflating it.

OKTs like Melinda11/EricChow/hohohohohoho/Playman123/coco2008/linda888 stay far away!

Bros, as a suggestion let's keep the OKT names at the bottom of our posts in this thread as warnings to newbies.

-------------------------------------
Beijing OKTs: Melinda11/EricChow/hohohohohoho/Playman123/coco2008/linda888

beijinglaowai 28-10-2007 11:26 PM

I have also been wondering about this place. It's great even if just for using their legit bath and sauna facilities, and they have an included dinner buffet upstairs. Wonderful foot massages for about RMB 100 too.

On the third floor, they have private massage rooms for massages starting from RMB 140, going up to 460 and 580 for 90 minutes. Pricey, but makes me curious. Any bros have experience here (or similar establishments)?

Quote:

Originally Posted by smf69 (Post 2172759)
hey guys,

Been in beijing for a few months now but still new to all this. If anyone would like to get together and hang out sometime just let me know. Would anyone happen to know any info about the Heaven Spa Club that's between Dawanglu Soho and Jianwai Soho by any chance? Seems like an interesting place but I don't really know anything about it. Thanks!

JuanL 29-10-2007 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beijinglaowai (Post 2356355)
I have also been wondering about this place. It's great even if just for using their legit bath and sauna facilities, and they have an included dinner buffet upstairs. Wonderful foot massages for about RMB 100 too.

On the third floor, they have private massage rooms for massages starting from RMB 140, going up to 460 and 580 for 90 minutes. Pricey, but makes me curious. Any bros have experience here (or similar establishments)?

I have always wanted to try this place but it looks kind of exclusive. Do not want to be slaughtered. Any bros care to share their experience here. I usually go to Taipan Winterless branch for my genuine massages and an apartment in Sunshine 100 for a naked handjob.

Another place I was also hoping to try is Spa de feng which advertises for men only.. wonder what's on the menu? Again appreciate some feedback from you guys if any.

Finally.. OKTs stay away.. do not even deserve to be listed.

danichou 29-10-2007 07:18 PM

I have been trying their services quite a few times already. They do offer HJ or breast job for the packages 500 and above, no FJ though.
However, they mentioned that they are not providing this until the National Congress' noise is definitely out, so you will probably need to wait until the end of this week to enjoy. Girls' choice is limited - I have seen about 6-8 girls ranging from 5 to 7.
Hope this helps.

lanchio 30-10-2007 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goodpartner (Post 2349193)

Ya, do write a FR on that mamasan if you're successful. I think she is a beau too... but I think it'll be a challenge to get her with just 800rmb since that'll put herself into the "sub-premium" group among her own gals. Good luck, you can do it!

Yesterday I sms the mamasan asking if she do or not, to my disappointment she dont do. I was told that near the Wang Fu Jing, someone will approach you for services you if you are alone walking. The rate is RMB500 per shot. Beijing suddenly turn cold last nght, so no one approach me throughout the night. Any bros here tried Wang Fu Jing services?

joemarieg 30-10-2007 12:40 AM

Tried the website http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn after reading some nice articles on this site. Thanks for the input.

The hotel that i was staying was close to Guomao, so they sent a girl to my hotel which was near wear i was staying, at least that is how the lady explained to me.

Name : Lan Lan
Look 8/10 fair
Cup good size, maybe 34
BJ 9/10 (can deep throat)
FJ 6/10
Overall 6/10
DMG 500

The massage was piano massage, and I wanted some really massage first, at least some sort of massage after a long six hour flight.

I tried to call the same girl again two days later and told her that i wated some massage, she explained to me that she does not like to massage, because it was tiring. But still she did a better job of massaging.

I will still try this site, but probably call upon a different girl. 500 RMB is quite reasonable for this service.

Also the hotel where I was staying they would do an ID check, if the girl arrives after 10:30, i was supposed to meet her at the lobby. So ordering the girl to visit your hotel before 10 pm, would be a good idea for those who wants to be discreet in the hotel.

goodpartner 30-10-2007 01:38 AM

That mamasan told you to get approached in wang fu jin?

Damn! That's like putting us down man. I'm sure she has a price, not that she don't do it.

For 500rmb, why not give a call to LiLi and specify the exact type of gal (not those in-house) you like? Save your endurance for the cold outside.

I'll be going to Hong Kong next week for a week; will check out the HK thread from now :D

Good luck bro in your hunt!

PhnomPenhKing 30-10-2007 09:27 PM

Hi Bro,

was in Beijing 3 weeks ago and decided to give the piaoliangbaobei a try since i saw it several times in the post here. So i give Lily a call. It was really late (2am) so i told her if the girl cannot reach within 30mins i will use her service again the next day. She says ok but the girl only turn up 1 hour later.

A young girl (about 20 years old, girl next door look). As she look my type of girl, i let her in. She look confuse when she enter my room. she just sit on the bed. When I ask her whether she need to shower, she say no. then she start to take off her cloth. The body definately don't fit her innocent look! She has tatoo on the back, arm. Sian liao. she strip till bra and panty, then she just lie on the bed.

From entering the room till lying on bed, she didnt say a word. Wah lao ah. i cannot tahan liao. I told her to give me a massage first but she told me she only do FJ and no massage. not even a light one. I pay her and tell her to dress up and go.

Quite a disappointing experience. I call Lily to complaint and she sound apologetic. She promised to arrange a good one for me the next round. But i guess maybe I didnt specific my requirement to her. I will call her again when i get up this week.

Appreciate fellow bro here can PM me those gal u tried before with good experience. Nice massage palour with special service is good for me too.

matsuda 31-10-2007 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhnomPenhKing (Post 2360775)
Hi Bro,

was in Beijing 3 weeks ago and decided to give the piaoliangbaobei a try since i saw it several times in the post here. So i give Lily a call. It was really late (2am) so i told her if the girl cannot reach within 30mins i will use her service again the next day. She says ok but the girl only turn up 1 hour later.

A young girl (about 20 years old, girl next door look). As she look my type of girl, i let her in. She look confuse when she enter my room. she just sit on the bed. When I ask her whether she need to shower, she say no. then she start to take off her cloth. The body definately don't fit her innocent look! She has tatoo on the back, arm. Sian liao. she strip till bra and panty, then she just lie on the bed.

From entering the room till lying on bed, she didnt say a word. Wah lao ah. i cannot tahan liao. I told her to give me a massage first but she told me she only do FJ and no massage. not even a light one. I pay her and tell her to dress up and go.

Quite a disappointing experience. I call Lily to complaint and she sound apologetic. She promised to arrange a good one for me the next round. But i guess maybe I didnt specific my requirement to her. I will call her again when i get up this week.

Appreciate fellow bro here can PM me those gal u tried before with good experience. Nice massage palour with special service is good for me too.

This quite expected. PiaoLiang Mei Mei has its shortcoming and most photos are super photoshopped.....check your pm.

lanchio 01-11-2007 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matsuda (Post 2361817)
This quite expected. PiaoLiang Mei Mei has its shortcoming and most photos are super photoshopped.....check your pm.

i visited PiaoLiang Mei Mei, all her photos are all edited. So is better that u go there to check out the girls before u call. Some are not too bad. So bros here can sms me 13146058103 when in beijing. I leaving this place next tuesday.

dc69 01-11-2007 04:48 PM

Any brothers in bej. interested to go drinking/clubing 2nite? Looking for buddies to chiong together, more fun lah! here for the week, then to Shenzhen next week.

SMS/call me at one three four three 9660 two 77.

CHINPIRA 02-11-2007 04:43 PM

Hey guys,

I'm actually laojiao in retirement. But now will be in BJ for a month on business... so I'm interested in getting myself some action...

melinda11 02-11-2007 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coco2008 (Post 2333449)
After having some taught and courage, finally called the number and asked for QiQi. Wow she answer, not a plank number , asked for her services; she did oil massage and charges as stated by bros. So I decided to tried her services in my hotel around north east 3rd ring.

Ding Dong, she arrived, looks wise fabulous and cute lady. Greeted and proceed into the room. She started massage, a rather detail one. After about an hour, the goldern question asked, so I opt for full services. It sure is an unforgetable one and she work hard to get my million soldiers out.

The whole process is just like GF with lots of tkss. Manage to know that she call Jennifer and origin From Zhejiang, so lonely bros in Beijing can proceed to call this number it is geniue or this number 13366938361:p (she prefer bros to call this no).

Cheers and enjoy your night in Beijing

Height: Below 1.63 meters
Massage: 9/10
BJ: None (Frenching all the way, BJ was already not required, and not in my mind at all)
FJ: 8/10 (wet, with real moaning, I simply love it)
GFF: 9.5/10 (With the French kiss, and after action hugging, after action massage, certainly good GFF):p

Ookid 03-11-2007 11:18 PM

Are there singapore girls there or has anyone ever been to a music cafe before?