The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=687443)

prince_81 11-04-2018 12:42 AM

Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

M37 F35

Have been with my wifey since uni times, for
the past 15 years. We have been doing the same sex routine for the past many years.

She is petite height about 157cm and with a bit of fat, about 52kg. Cup size D. Myself is about 175cm and with bit of tummy, about 67kg. 5.5 inches.

We will be sharing some of our fantasies and stories here.

monger02 11-04-2018 12:51 AM

Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Turning your fantasies to real stories? If so, looking forward.

prince_81 11-04-2018 12:52 AM

Adventure #1: Outdoor after Clubbing

As mentioned, we met each other during uni days. During those days, we used to club almost every weekends. She would always wear a low cut spaghetti/tube top with mini skirt/jeans or a halter neck/baby doll dress. (Back then, was considered quite sexy already).

There was one time, after downing more than 1/2 bottle of whisky, we were both feeling a bit high. She was dressed in tube top (no bra, just nipple tape) and mini skirt (with gstrings) that night. So while drinking at the table, I asked her if she dares to remove her gstring and continue clubbing for the rest of the night. To my surprise, she says ok and went off to the toilet to remove them.

After a few agonizing mins, she returned and we went to the dance floor. While dancing, she told me that she has already removed her gstring and kept in her mini skirt pocket. I slip my hands into the pocket and indeed felt a pair of wet gstrings (so she is aroused after drinking and the dare). Was unable to do much as the dance floor was crowded and her skirt was too tight. The rest of the night went on normally and we continue drinking and dancing...

prince_81 11-04-2018 01:01 AM

End of clubbing. After sobering up, we decided to drive home. While on the expressway, of course I cannot take it and kept stroking her inner thighs. Tried to stroke her pussy but was obstructed by her tight mini skirt. I asked her to spread her legs and place on the dashboard. As she was already drunk and sleepy, she didn't reply much and just do it. Finally I get to touch her well trimmed pussy for the first time in the night, after the "no panties" dare. It was damn wet and slippery. Damn horny girl. I didn't know this can turn her on so much. I just continue to rub and finger her while she close her eyes and "sleep".

Halfway through the journey, I just pulled down her tube top and exposed both her nipple-taped cup D breasts and continue fingering her wet pussy. The risk of exposing to other passing vehicles made us so horny and we decided to drive to a heavy vehicle park near pasir ris to have some fun.

After exiting the expressway, the traffic lights turned red. Finally I thought I can have some moments to "focus" on her, but a lorry pulled up next to her side at the junction too. It was so sudden that we didn't have time to adjust, so she continued to pretend to sleep, with her tube top pulled down exposing her breasts and legs spread in the dash board exposing her pussy. I pretend to look forward waiting for the traffic lights to turn green. From the corner of my eyes, I can see that the driver (an Chinese uncle in his 40/50s) turned his head and saw the exposed scene. He was shocked and I guess he couldn't believe his luck, watching a young sexy girl in her 20s, exposing her pair of cup D breasts and well trimmed wet glistening tight pussy in the middle of the road.

prince_81 11-04-2018 01:26 AM

Alas the lights turned green and I quickly sped away to our destination. My girl scolded me for the awkward moment but also confess that she felt excited and horny while exposing. Bloody horny girl. Reached the heavy vehicle park and quickly parked in between two heavy vehicles and proceed to the back seat.

We wasted no time. I quickly unzip and took out my cock and we went down onto each other in 69 position. I was busy licking her wet pussy while her head was bobbing up and down, working on my cock.

While in 69 position, I thought I heard some noises and some one was saying "这边有". I was like fucked, that's it for the night. I look out and managed to see that there was a group of 3 young secondary kids, probably cycled there and trying their luck to peep some actions. However when I look at my girl, she is still continue sucking me. It was then I realised that she probably didn't hear anything. I decided not to tell her and continue, so long they didn't do anything stupid (Back then camera phone also very lousy quality).

After about 5-10 mins in 69 position, she sat up and lower her wet, slippery pussy onto my cock and started fucking me, with her exposed breasts bouncing up and down. It must be a treat for these kids watching the pair of cup D boobs bouncing and her orgasm slutty look. We continued fucking and moaning in this position until I was about to cum. Sat her down on the seat and I cum on her face with her eyes closed (so she still didn't realise we were being peeped). The boys saw that we were ending and quickly cycled off too.

Once done, we quickly cleaned ourselves up before making our way back. That was our first time exposing and doing it in outdoors. However she didn't know that even her sex act was exposed, until the next time...

prince_81 11-04-2018 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monger02 (Post 17233540)

A mixture..

bradplay2018 11-04-2018 02:00 AM

Nice story ! Camping

vkoolboi 11-04-2018 02:04 AM

Hope to read more of your adventures.

sexcision 11-04-2018 06:07 AM

C cup or d cup? Maybe u got to stick to 1 to Make it more real 😂

BK4ever 11-04-2018 06:59 AM

your sharing is nice ts, do continue sharing your adventures.

Rickey 11-04-2018 07:32 AM

sexciting story :p...cum to support TS :)...but how u finger yr gf while u r driving ??...ain't tat dangerous, u could lose control of yr vehicle :eek:

JJMagic 11-04-2018 07:46 AM

very nice story bro, like it alot. sure hoping there will be much more.

sexcision 11-04-2018 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickey (Post 17234145)
sexciting story :p...cum to support TS :)...but how u finger yr gf while u r driving ??...ain't tat dangerous, u could lose control of yr vehicle :eek:

It’s totally possible, tried it a few time myself. Actually it’s much safer at you constantly need to keep a lookout for higher vehicles coming from the back and sides lol

prince_81 11-04-2018 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexcision (Post 17234187)
It’s totally possible, tried it a few time myself. Actually it’s much safer at you constantly need to keep a lookout for higher vehicles coming from the back and sides lol

Try it yourself and you will know if it's possible. Plus it's very light traffic.

prince_81 11-04-2018 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexcision (Post 17234011)
C cup or d cup? Maybe u got to stick to 1 to Make it more real 😂

Depending on the time of the month also. But let's stick to D then.

JasonTTT 11-04-2018 08:04 AM

Camping for more

NastyThaiboy 11-04-2018 08:16 AM

this is a very nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.

ChanKuntSing 11-04-2018 11:02 AM

Looking forward to read more fantasies from TS . :)

Belvereder 11-04-2018 01:49 PM

Waiting for more fantasy updates . ;)

MaiLuanGan 11-04-2018 01:50 PM

Support nice story!

prince_81 12-04-2018 12:25 AM

Adventure #2: Chalet Stay

Back then, we don't have many places to have sex and we also don't really like the idea of hotel 81. Just in case we see any familiar faces. So the next best affordable option is to go for chalet stay.

Booked a 3D2N weekday (cheaper rates) chalet stay in East Coast Park area. As it is a weekday, was rather quiet and empty. Upon checking in, we decided to change and go for a swim. I changed into my trunks and board shorts, while she changed into her pink bikini (halter neck type). She don't usually dare to wear a bikini if it's too crowded, as there isn't any paddings and her bikini top will look tight with her pair of cup D boobs almost bursting out. Luckily it's a weekday.

Fast forward to the swim, empty pool and we did our normal laps, relaxing and chilling out in the water, spending some time together. Can see the faint sight of her erected nipples through her bikini top. What a sight.

Halfway through, a group of 4 guys came along with an instructor. Realised they were have some diving familiarization course training in the pool. Sian 1/2, no more action in the pool.

I can see clearly that they are ogling at my girl cladded in her tight halter neck bikini with her cup D boobs bursting out and erected nipples. They must be thinking it's their lucky day today to have some eye candy on a usually quiet weekday. The instructor informed us that they are having some training but it's ok we can share the pool.

Every thing continues as per normal, with us swimming and the group doing the training. It was until after 15 mins of swimming, while resting with our backs facing the group, then I realised her halter neck top was a bit loose (as I didn't really tie it tight and securely) and I can see half of her left aerola peeking out of the top. I told her coolly about it and she was shocked and wanted to adjust. I stopped her and told her "Leave it, u suddenly adjust now, will be very obvious. Anyway didn't we felt turned on when exposed to the lorry driver the last time? Shall we try again?"

prince_81 12-04-2018 12:32 AM

Before she can answer, I turned her around to face the group and told her to just act normal. We pretend to chit chat and watch the group train. I am pretty sure the guys would have notice it, especially they are under the water, with their goggles on.

After few minutes of teasing, we decided to stop and go back to our chalet. I pretend to forget our chalet unit and asked "What's the unit ah?" And she conveniently just replied "Block D, #3 la". Deep down I was hoping maybe they will come along to continue peeping, after all the units are all on the first floor.

Back into the chalet, my girl wanted to head to the shower. I told her "let's take some photos first la, since seldom see you in bikini." (Can still remember back then digital camera is still considered new and the memory space was not that huge). She agreed. While unpacking our bags to get the camera, I opened up the room curtains slightly without her noticing.

After a few normal standing up and sitting down shots, I ask her "Why not take some sexy poses? Just for fun. After that we can always delete away. Since it's a digital camera". She reluctantly agreed and started with some basic sexy bending forward cleavage poses. While taking, I can see there is a shadow behind the curtains outside the window. Thought to myself, should be one of them from the group, since there isn't many people in the area and who would have specifically peep our unit.

Decided to spice things up.

"Just now shiok or not, show some bits of your left nipple to them?" I asked.

"You still dare say. So paiseh." She rebutted.

"But you like also ma. Turned on right? Just like that night u show to the driver?" I reminded her.

"Ya la ya la. You like others to see is it?" She replied impatiently.

"Ok ma, they see only but cannot touch ma. Some more they don't even know you. How about we pretend to continue from where we left off in the pool? You pretend I am one of the guy and continue your free show?" I tried to get her to role play. "Now you are out of the pool alone, while I go get some drinks. How u gonna tease them?"

prince_81 12-04-2018 12:38 AM

So she got a towel and pretend to dry herself up. While wiping, her bikini top became more loose and exposing her erected nipples as she bent forward. I am happily snapping away. After that she climb onto the bed slowly in doggy position (facing me, with her perky butt facing the window/audience) and taking her own sweet time to lay down and adjust the towel.

"Now I preparing to suntan at the pool side" she said as she turned around and lay down with her knees bent, this time round with the bikini cladded pussy facing the window. I see already buay tahan and went forward to remove her bikini top with one pull of the string.

"Ah.. my top. Who are you? Don't look please?" She said as she covered her pair of cup D breasts. "My boyfriend is just nearby and is coming back."

"Didn't you enjoy exposing yourself slut? Wearing such sexy bikini with your big nehs. Isn't that what you want? You like people to see your neh right?" I joined in the role play and started grabbing and sucking her boobs. "See, your neh ji already erected. Stop lying. Let's see below wet already or not?"

Slipped my hand into her bikini bottom. Fucking wet. She is so turned on already. This horny slut, must be turned on exposing to the guys and probably already wet since just now. "See how wet your chee bye is, u liar. Looks tight ah. Well trimmed some more" I exclaimed while I pulled down her bottom, exposing her wet glistening pussy. This time round is definitely exposed much more clearer and nearer than the heavy vehicle car park incident that night. Lucky guy outside.

Easily slipped two fingers into her pussy and started fingering her while she started moaning and pleaded "No, please stop. Later he sees, not nice."

I pulled down my shorts and trunk. "Suck me now bitch, before your boyfriend comes back. Suck me well and I will treat your chee bye well too." I said as I placed my dick her mouth. Without much invitation, she open her mouth and start sucking.

I continued to finger her exposed wet pussy with my two fingers while she sucked me. "Fucking hell you are good, your boyfriend damn lucky bitch.. still say don't want. See how wet your chee bye is and how much you love sucking my lan jiao." I was trying my best not to cum. I can see that the shadow outside is also jerking himself off to this erotic scene.

"Ah.. Ah.. enough already.. don't finger anymore.. I.. Stop already.. don't want..please ahh..Stop... I.. cumming.. Now.. ahhh.." She says as she orgasmed. Seeing her in position and gasping, I also cannot take it and cummed on her breasts.

I looked up at the window, the shadow is already gone and she is panting naked on the bed.

prince_81 12-04-2018 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monger02 (Post 17233540)

It's real stories mixed with some fantasies..

Muttoneater 12-04-2018 01:45 AM

Nice story TS, do continue :)

madpig88 12-04-2018 06:57 AM

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.

VRossi1980 12-04-2018 08:09 AM

like your writing bro, it's a really nice read.

prince_81 12-04-2018 08:56 AM

Thanks everyone. Will try my best to recall.

KTVbuddy 12-04-2018 09:47 AM

look forward to more TS!

prince_81 12-04-2018 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KTVbuddy (Post 17238349)
look forward to more TS!

Thanks bro. How to see if this thread is well liked or not. Don't wanna waste efforts writing if not many people is interested..