The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Korean Girls Review ! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=461370)

SirBoinkalot 13-07-2014 05:26 PM

Korean Girls Review !

Hi bros, i have decided start this thread because i feel that some of the korean girls frs might be fake but rest assured that all the frs that i have posted are from my own experiences from the girls that i have visited !

SirBoinkalot 13-07-2014 05:34 PM

Re: Korean Girls Review !

Nana from Bro Sistar stable

Look wise - 7/10 ( it would grow on you)
Pic comparison - 60% alike
Figure wise - curvy and slim
Boobs wise - definitely for boobs lovers
Frenching - 6/10 (i am hardcore frencher but i guess she can't french for long)
Gfe- 8/10 (very sociable and she loves to laugh at your jokes regardless how lame it can be and trust me bros i can be rather lame)
Fj - 7/10 (listens to your request well and able to do most position)
Rtf - i have return more then 4 times already

In all i believe she is one of the few good gems Bro sistar have

SirBoinkalot 13-07-2014 05:41 PM

Chae from Bro Sistar

Look wise - 7/10 ( very cute and got the blur blur look)
Pic wise - 40% ( i believe those pics was long time ago and she aged a little )
Figure wise - petite and curvy
Boobs wise - D ( seems enhanced to me i believe i have the touch)
Bbbj - 8/10 ( she does is very professional and would ask you whether it is good or not thats for my case)
Gfe - too cutesy for my liking but nontheless good effort there.
Fj- 8/10 ( very experienced in this section she could moan well but at time it seems fake)
Rtf - if time permitted me but visit her twice already

In conclusion , bros out there who likes the cute kawaii type and experienced girl should go for her!

SirBoinkalot 13-07-2014 05:49 PM

Choi from Bro Sistar

Looks wise - 9/10 ( very sharp features and can drool for)
Pic wise - 90% ( alike with the pic posted)
Boobs wise - C ( did not really get to play with it much)
Bbbj - 5/10 ( passable not really long just go through the motion and all)
Frenching - 3/10 ( nothing fancy just short and go through motion type)
Gfe - 2/10 ( never talk much no tcss and she seems rather impatient and bored )
Fj - 5/10 ( i managed to cum thats all )
Rtf - if i got money to spurge and i want to look at a doll otherwise highly unlikely

In conclusion , not for bros that goes for lookers and all otherwise service wise i could say not up to par and can't justify the price.

SirBoinkalot 13-07-2014 05:52 PM

Dear bros , i would post more when i have enough cash to burn the next i would visit Bro sensation stable to review on one of his much talkabout Tae ! And bros who have visited various korean stable are encourage to post here .

mitsukihayase 13-07-2014 06:20 PM

I've tried Ji Hyun, Nana and Hyori. I'd say Nana is more gfe, Hyori is pure carnal lust, and Ji Hyun is just about looks.

And yes, I do appreciate quite a bit of frenching too!

SirBoinkalot 13-07-2014 07:03 PM

Then i maybe should try hyori first then bro haha carnal lust sound too good to be true . Anyway in term or figure and looks how do you gauge her bro

SirBoinkalot 13-07-2014 07:35 PM

Bro Sistar this thread is not for great bonks as you can see it is a mixed of good and bad review and its for purely korean girls review ! But i would post those great bonk korean reviews there . Thanks

mileij 13-07-2014 08:12 PM

wanted to post in an earlier thread called bait and switch but think it got deleted. booked sistar's ji hyun yday and was terribly disappointed. girl looked no where like the pics in her thread. proceeded with the deed coz was too tired to text sistar and also thought maybe pic was photoshopped. but the dead giveaway was her height. no way is she 168cm! so thought it was just my bad luck but after reading the bro that started the thread bait and switch, thought to warn others abt it.

chewyfruit 13-07-2014 08:23 PM

No Vietnam girls review? Lol

Powersex 14-07-2014 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chewyfruit (Post 11423572)

bro, can bring in viet gals regularly?
:D

SirBoinkalot 14-07-2014 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chewyfruit (Post 11423572)

Bro had your candy once the best one ever ! Guess she ain't coming back anytime soon ?!

youngboy99 14-07-2014 03:47 PM

i tried Nana 2 weeks back too

looks: around 7.2 to 7.5/10 typical Korean looks
body: 7.5/10 not bad quite toned and slim
boobs: 7/10 higher if they were not that oddly shaped
bbbj: 7/10
fj:8.5/10 she is able to contract her pussy muscles, even sucked me dry after i came
frenching :8.5/10 takes initiative and passionate

overall: 8/10

SioniX 14-07-2014 07:14 PM

Tae last week, was not the stated height so was disappointing. Petite, some other bro actually said that in FR but I ignored, shall pay more attention next time.
Looks wise she reminded me of Tang Wei.

Looks 7.5
Bod 7.5
Skin damn smooth
FJ very intimate 8
Didn't get bbbj straight away cap n blow

Tiu123 16-07-2014 01:58 AM

any volunteers for Yunna from new stable?
if not i will try my best to post FR soon

forgot, wanted to say i posted FR for Eun in the stable's thread,

"Good bonk
she is the person in the pic (post FR just to confirm)

Face : 75 - 80 % resemblance
Body : 8
Boobs : enhanced C
FJ : 9 great action all around the room, all positions no complaints
GFE : didn't feel much she seemed a lil stressed, many bookings maybe
can french cannot paint
Overall: 8

RTF : maybe but only after try TAE"

AndyCock 16-07-2014 08:14 AM

Great review and info, SirBoinkalot.

Well done.

mitsukihayase 16-07-2014 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirBoinkalot (Post 11423140)
Then i maybe should try hyori first then bro haha carnal lust sound too good to be true . Anyway in term or figure and looks how do you gauge her bro

Nana is around 6 imo, hyori about 7. Best part of hyori is her ass. Rtf-ed on Monday, banged her hard (really, really hard) and fast doggy style for about 5-7 min. Not all girls can take it, much less enjoy, but hyori did, so I now like doggy much better than before.

This seems to be the golden age of kimchi though, so many new girls! Anyone tried the new girls from sensations and new okt yet?

fionalove9999 16-07-2014 12:28 PM

bro see there is a new stable octagon88 , how is the rating like?? , cause i will be going the babe yunna look yummy and busty look sexy , will have a review later ..

wordcraft 16-07-2014 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carrickcarrick (Post 11426905)
How about Koreans Mix Mongolians counted in this thread?

Bro, there are not mixed Mongolian-Korean girls. They are 100% Mongolian through and through. Anything they say otherwise is a lie. And the fact they came through Seoul to Singapore doesn't make them Korean or mixed either. :D

W

fionalove9999 16-07-2014 06:42 PM

hi just this after around 345pm i book this yunna from octagon88 ,
bro is so paitent for answering all my question.
she really pretty slim and busty , like i say i will tell the review on her...
here my simple review....

Looks: 7.5/10 (look near but definitely not that deep makeup in picture shown )
Boobs: 9/10 (Busty and firm Look Enhanced yet Natural)
Body: 8/10 (slim firm model body)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (consider not bad can improve somemore)
FJ: 9/10 (riding horse doggy style while holding firm body really must try!)
GFE: 10/10(really friendly treat me well hug me before i leave )

RTF: definitely if Vit M permit me :D

fionalove9999 16-07-2014 07:12 PM

hi bro sistar have very nice korean as well as Sensationss did go before last time really not bad , could this octagan88 same with them ?
really good stuff... but sometime sensationss reply quite slow i think too many customer haha
to me i dun like viet girl they talk very rough , thai girl still ok , if i can speak korean cfm sian korean girls , really pretty haha
if any bro do go korea must go to Cheongnyangni 588 their red light district , not same as local , their girl normally dont take non-korean especially ang mo , but lucky me and my friend able to call 2 power girls haha , if u do go must try cfm! thats all bro!! cheers for all korean air.... if can i will go korea again haha

iloilo 16-07-2014 10:21 PM

Who gives a shit where they come from as long as they look good and are tight? ;)

wordcraft 17-07-2014 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thewonderspy (Post 11442173)
So how do i check?

(1) their passport?
what else?

Some don't want to show passport.

Ya of course by passport.

I don't know how to say, worked in Korea and dated some real Koreans and Mongolian, you can tell. I don't want to generalize but here I go:
  • Koreans are a bit too perfect. They love their cosmetic surgery. And the Korean clinics are damn good.
  • Mongolians tend to go for cheaper options like Thailand and can tell the big difference a bit easier.
  • Beyond general greetings, Mongolians can't hack it well enough to fake the language. So you know some Korean, you can easily test.
  • Koreans maybe accommodating, but they have an attitude and have higher chance of keeping their dignity.
  • Whereas Mongolians are just too accommodating. You can sense the difference. Life is harsher in Mongolian and they are chameleons and do more than necessary to survive.
  • Generally, I find Koreans dress a bit more tasteful. Koreans know they have it and tend to leave more to the imagination.
  • Mongolians are too eager to show off their assets if they have it. So imagination is optional.

That's just what I know from having dated both races. And Koreans are catching on quick and demanding premium pricing because they are the real thing and there is a demand for genuine products.

But at the end of the day as the bro above mentioned, if the girl you are banging is to your liking, who cares where they are from. You aren't going to have a relationship with them.

W

erniecblj 17-07-2014 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fionalove9999 (Post 11442564)

bro my friend tries her he say she is old like MILF. Can u confirm if she's real 24? Photo too fake. I need honest reply cause I only post honest FR so bros out here can choose wisely.

ShiningGlory 17-07-2014 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wordcraft (Post 11444895)
Ya of course by passport.

I don't know how to say, worked in Korea and dated some real Koreans and Mongolian, you can tell. I don't want to generalize but here I go:
  • Koreans are a bit too perfect. They love their cosmetic surgery. And the Korean clinics are damn good.
  • Mongolians tend to go for cheaper options like Thailand and can tell the big difference a bit easier.
  • Beyond general greetings, Mongolians can't hack it well enough to fake the language. So you know some Korean, you can easily test.
  • Koreans maybe accommodating, but they have an attitude and have higher chance of keeping their dignity.
  • Whereas Mongolians are just too accommodating. You can sense the difference. Life is harsher in Mongolian and they are chameleons and do more than necessary to survive.
  • Generally, I find Koreans dress a bit more tasteful. Koreans know they have it and tend to leave more to the imagination.
  • Mongolians are too eager to show off their assets if they have it. So imagination is optional.

That's just what I know from having dated both races. And Koreans are catching on quick and demanding premium pricing because they are the real thing and there is a demand for genuine products.

But at the end of the day as the bro above mentioned, if the girl you are banging is to your liking, who cares where they are from. You aren't going to have a relationship with them.

W

Thank you so much. :)

Octagon88 17-07-2014 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fionalove9999 (Post 11442564)

Hi Bro fionalove9999,

Thanks Bro fionalove9999 for FR.

Hope to hear from you soon again k.

Regards,
Bro Octagon

fionalove9999 17-07-2014 05:05 PM

hi bro is hye same as bell at new bbbj at $$$$$boy , i feel funny just feel curious

fionalove9999 17-07-2014 05:35 PM

hi bro octagon , no problem at all , just speaking the truth whatever i see that i book , anyway thank you for the session and discount you give me , the place nice also discreet thank you for all cheers!!

SirBoinkalot 18-07-2014 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyCock (Post 11439043)
Great review and info, SirBoinkalot.

Well done.

thanks bro

SirBoinkalot 18-07-2014 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fionalove9999 (Post 11448831)
hi bro is hye same as bell at new bbbj at $$$$$boy , i feel funny just feel curious

Lets start Csi