The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.world/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.world/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Buying Viagra or Cialis from online (https://sbfsg.world/showthread.php?t=823165)

Hamsaploh62 27-05-2021 08:09 AM

Buying Viagra or Cialis from online
 
Hi there,
Been checking out online V and C sites. Some friends recommend them. They do receive the goods. And it works fine. Is it legal to receive them in the mail?

riotspace 02-06-2021 07:51 AM

Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online
 
Can pm the links bro?

Penguin23 02-06-2021 09:57 AM

Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hamsaploh62 (Post 20656893)
Hi there,
Been checking out online V and C sites. Some friends recommend them. They do receive the goods. And it works fine. Is it legal to receive them in the mail?

You can just book an GP appointment at a polyclinic and tell the doctor you have ED. Answer some standard questions.

Then go to the hospital pharmacy and buy Viagra. Costs you around $2.50/pill

danilov 02-06-2021 03:18 PM

Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online
 
i guess people buy generics from suppliers is because they can skip the consultation fee? got to add this fee to the pills price to get the total cost.

with one prescription from a single consultation, can you go back to the pharmacy just to buy the meds repeatedly?

Penguin23 12-06-2021 12:52 PM

Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by danilov (Post 20667008)
i guess people buy generics from suppliers is because they can skip the consultation fee? got to add this fee to the pills price to get the total cost.

with one prescription from a single consultation, can you go back to the pharmacy just to buy the meds repeatedly?

Yes, you can tell the doctor that you wish to fill the prescription yourself so please write out a long-term prescription for repeat purchases. All doctors know that ED meds only address the symptoms and not the underlying causes.

AFAIK a Singapore doctor's prescription can only be filled in Singapore, so you can't happy happy bring your paper to say, Malaysia and get it filled there at their government pharmacy (even cheaper).

TingWai 07-07-2021 07:32 PM

Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online
 
Think now have to take GST into consideration ?

riotspace 10-07-2021 11:17 AM

Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Penguin23 (Post 20666520)
You can just book an GP appointment at a polyclinic and tell the doctor you have ED. Answer some standard questions.

Then go to the hospital pharmacy and buy Viagra. Costs you around $2.50/pill

Do they have Cialis as well? It has less side effect for me

BushTracker 14-07-2021 04:57 PM

Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Penguin23 (Post 20666520)
You can just book an GP appointment at a polyclinic and tell the doctor you have ED. Answer some standard questions.

Then go to the hospital pharmacy and buy Viagra. Costs you around $2.50/pill

only $2.5 per pill? wah, my GP charge me $88 for a box of 4 pills.

cosmex 16-07-2021 11:33 AM

Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BushTracker (Post 20739196)
only $2.5 per pill? wah, my GP charge me $88 for a box of 4 pills.

getting fucked by the doctor before any fucking gets done.

BushTracker 21-07-2021 04:43 PM

Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmex (Post 20742163)
getting fucked by the doctor before any fucking gets done.

haha.. looks like it. damn!

fatguy 27-07-2021 03:11 PM

Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online
 
i bought generic V (Sildenafil) online as well as Dapoxetine.

sent from India. not that cheap cost i buy small amount (kaisi) so it cost around $4 or 5 per pill. (needed to pay shipping cost of the small amount)

so far so good.

fatguy 27-07-2021 11:57 PM

Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online
 
I upload some photos the pills...

i don't think i am going to share the website, cause i feel its rather dodgy, and i am not sure how legit/legal it is, but you can find it by googling.

https://i.ibb.co/jb6wD5v/p2.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/wCMXgsy/p1.jpg

Shiofukis 28-07-2021 09:19 AM

Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatguy (Post 20758480)
I upload some photos the pills...

i don't think i am going to share the website, cause i feel its rather dodgy, and i am not sure how legit/legal it is, but you can find it by googling.

https://i.ibb.co/jb6wD5v/p2.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/wCMXgsy/p1.jpg

Got spare lose Dapoxetine to sell?

badman76x 02-03-2022 08:41 PM

Re: Buying Viagra or Cialis from online
 
Any Bro have lobang to buy Viagra & Cialis at Malaysia pharmacy & deliver to Singapore??

flamethrower 04-04-2022 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penguin23 (Post 20666520)
You can just book an GP appointment at a polyclinic and tell the doctor you have ED. Answer some standard questions.

Then go to the hospital pharmacy and buy Viagra. Costs you around $2.50/pill

Yes, there are also many online teleconsult ones, 3-5 dollars per pills. Questions are brief and standard.No physical checks.

If no heart issues, can get if need to enhance performance.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2022