The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Novotel platinum pratunam (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=717297)

aknike92 06-02-2019 11:35 PM

Novotel platinum pratunam

Hi all Bros. Tried searching in forum but can't find much info as I'm not very familiar with the places too.

Anyone knows if there is any happy ending massage places with walking distance from Novotel pratunam? Thanks in advance for any help!

aknike92 07-02-2019 05:28 PM

Hi. Thanks for sharing. However would like to skip taking BTS if possible as might be going late at night. What about Central World area? Any good places there? 😁

aknike92 07-02-2019 10:16 PM

Re: Novotel platinum pratunam

Thanks for all the replies guys. Yeah staying in this area as near to the malls & food. Going with group of friends and not all are looking for "fun". That's why didn't stay near the hot spot.

I don't mind paying the money for the cab. Is just as another bro said, the traffic is so bad that the thought of getting stuck inside the jam sian already. That's why I was asking if there's any nearby one that I can walk to. But guess there really isn't much fun in the area i'm staying... :(

Edit: Yea me not true chiongster, just wanna have some fun along the way. Haha :D

Happyman007 08-02-2019 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 66066 (Post 18330379)
“P ja pai Sukhumvit soi sip ha”. Sometimes the taxi will reply back, “ loy neung dai mai”

You must be speaking too much with puying lew :p

Pita123 08-02-2019 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aknike92 (Post 18325514)
Hi all Bros. Tried searching in forum but can't find much info as I'm not very familiar with the places too.

Anyone knows if there is any happy ending massage places with walking distance from Novotel pratunam? Thanks in advance for any help!

Walk toward Panthip Plaza and stop at Grand Diamond plaza. Massage place there should do the trick. You always remember your first... ;)

aknike92 08-02-2019 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pita123 (Post 18331437)
Walk toward Panthip Plaza and stop at Grand Diamond plaza. Massage place there should do the trick. You always remember your first... ;)

Hi there. Thanks! Will try walking this route and look around since it's very near searching from Google map info. 😁

Happybonk 13-02-2019 06:57 PM

Just use grab... jam or what also fixed price...

Bangc0ck 13-02-2019 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funboi (Post 18329363)
Of course you can name them a price. P songroi ha sip bai sukhumvit mai? If already damn shag and mao liao of course don't bother find meter taxi lah 5555 just hop in n go fast cuz its 2am 3am na

The best trick I always use is take a taxi from RCA to insanity. Insanity pays for your taxi fare. Then just go in have a beer see see look look. Cheaper than all the taxi trying to chop you there :)

Happyman007 13-02-2019 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funboi (Post 18331576)

I can't comment on ChiangMai since i not into chiong or live there. there are bros who living in chiangmai can share maybe under "living in bkk" for better documentation. My Thai BFF who live in bkk most of the time now onsite in northern province overseeing construction on family lands told me either they drive or use grab there now.

Chiangmai mostly drive if not just use Grab, although recently price increase for Grab but if you drink bopian lah take Grab is safer......we usually got 1 member only drink coke, so sometime he be the driver for the super mao one while some of us check google map for police check point before driving back :p

Yod4 18-02-2019 06:26 AM

There's a soapy opposite Novotel Pratunam. Take the overhead bridge in the direction of Gaysorn but come down before you reach the Big C. Walk towards the Superrich nearby - the soapy is right beside Bangkok City Inn.