The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   20s Malay petite small size like school girl for trade(syt,xmm) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=980037)

ipsisfirenze 26-03-2024 06:02 PM

20s Malay petite small size like school girl for trade(syt,xmm)

Hi I'm trading my contact because I can't afford to meet her often and I also like to change dish every once in a while.

Details of my girl is
22f local malay
152cm
40kg
Bcup

Service wise to me is superb but you need to know how to get it out of her. She's not like fuck around kind so her initiative and sex skills not out of this world. But if you manage to get her going she willing to do whatever you want that pleases you and the innocence of her when she does that is just wow to me. And also she don't go by shots means she isn't a time watcher. Made me cum 3times in one hour so even though I booked her 1hr it was worth it.

I have other Chinese and malays for trade also but nothing compares to this one which is my best and favourite. So I'm only going to share with bros with good rep and/or been a member for long time.

I had a trade thread kena removed also

jonlzd 26-03-2024 10:28 PM

Re: 20s Malay petite small size like school girl for trade(syt,xmm)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ipsisfirenze (Post 23189649)
Hi I'm trading my contact because I can't afford to meet her often and I also like to change dish every once in a while.

Details of my girl is
22f local malay
152cm
40kg
Bcup

Service wise to me is superb but you need to know how to get it out of her. She's not like fuck around kind so her initiative and sex skills not out of this world. But if you manage to get her going she willing to do whatever you want that pleases you and the innocence of her when she does that is just wow to me. And also she don't go by shots means she isn't a time watcher. Made me cum 3times in one hour so even though I booked her 1hr it was worth it.

I have other Chinese and malays for trade also but nothing compares to this one which is my best and favourite. So I'm only going to share with bros with good rep and/or been a member for long time.

How much is the damage wise

Angmolover 27-03-2024 07:59 AM

Quote:

Details of my girl is
22f local malay
152cm
40kg
Bcup

If u interested in Filipina bar entertainer, we can trade contacts.

faishorty 27-03-2024 10:56 AM

Quote:

Details of my girl is
22f local malay
152cm
40kg
Bcup

Hi I'm interested can we exchange ctc tele at @peaches&Creams

kabul 27-03-2024 01:35 PM

Eh cockanaden ah you

Quote:

Details of my girl is
22f local malay
152cm
40kg
Bcup

Fosho3003 27-03-2024 08:29 PM

Quote:

Details of my girl is
22f local malay
152cm
40kg
Bcup

Can dm me pls ? Tele @Heylol667

BIGBOSS12 30-03-2024 02:53 PM

Quote:

Details of my girl is
22f local malay
152cm
40kg
Bcup

Can share?

mycandyman 30-03-2024 03:56 PM

Can share the dmg and contact?

assasinsinc 01-04-2024 07:11 AM

Bro can share contact n dmg she asking?

ipsisfirenze 05-04-2024 08:55 PM

DM me better. DMG wise actually ranges depends what you want. But I can say it's more worth and value for money than most of those in FL dome local

Majoregrabb 12-04-2024 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ipsisfirenze (Post 23220864)
DM me better. DMG wise actually ranges depends what you want. But I can say it's more worth and value for money than most of those in FL dome local

can share contact

johnhotatching 12-04-2024 12:26 PM

Is this contact genuine ah.

ipsisfirenze 23-04-2024 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnhotatching (Post 23240116)
Is this contact genuine ah.

Ya it is, but if I don't reply you it's probably because your rep is negative. Sorry about that

boringpunggol 23-04-2024 09:39 AM

wow. one of my bucket list. syt malay. best is minah minah kind.
long term lurker new acct can share bro? :(

Charmycharmer 24-04-2024 07:19 AM

Sounds good. Hope can gt her contacts.