The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Great Bonks (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=409265)

Keima 09-11-2021 11:19 PM

Re: Great Bonks

Quote:

Originally Posted by lebacs (Post 20930898)
Anyone tried Lyo yet?

Previously named Vicky, so go search for her FRs.

TankJunk 09-11-2021 11:22 PM

Bros my top GEM Eliza is back. Wanted to chill and not chiong this month but now I think got no choice but to pay her a visit already :o

NaughtyTeacher 11-11-2021 03:30 PM

The girls in this Dome looks good and I dont see so much landmine complains.

Could I ask if that is really the case? I dont mind testing out but in other domes, it seems like will keep kanna landmines.

Would like to be a regular for the OKTs here. I think I will be looking at like at least twice a week.

Keima 11-11-2021 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NaughtyTeacher (Post 20933633)
The girls in this Dome looks good and I dont see so much landmine complains.

Could I ask if that is really the case? I dont mind testing out but in other domes, it seems like will keep kanna landmines.

Would like to be a regular for the OKTs here. I think I will be looking at like at least twice a week.

There is only one OKT who still frequently post here, and I'm not sure if he's taking new customers.

hiraeth 11-11-2021 06:25 PM

anyone tried milan?

NaughtyTeacher 11-11-2021 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keima (Post 20933820)
There is only one OKT who still frequently post here, and I'm not sure if he's taking new customers.

can PM to tell me who it is? Trusted wan ah. if yes then i try my luck to PM him.

Keima 12-11-2021 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NaughtyTeacher (Post 20934227)
can PM to tell me who it is? Trusted wan ah. if yes then i try my luck to PM him.

Don't be a lazy ass. Just open your eyes and read the threads on this dome :rolleyes:

mariechan92 12-11-2021 03:16 PM

Who would you guys recommend for first appointment for Vpremium?

divergent27878 12-11-2021 06:30 PM

FR for mimi.

awesome body. should be triple D. never thought i will be able to play with such boobs in my life. bbbj is slow and enjoyable with deep throat. super wild and horny. surrender in no time after cowgirl and missionary.

5931 12-11-2021 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by divergent27878 (Post 20935558)
FR for mimi.

awesome body. should be triple D. never thought i will be able to play with such boobs in my life. bbbj is slow and enjoyable with deep throat. super wild and horny. surrender in no time after cowgirl and missionary.

Agreed that pair of Super F cup can KO if not careful. First time play this big pair after 20 over years of chionging. The biggest I ever play before her is ex2831A An ni E cup. :D

Up you 21pts.

pleasureloop96 12-11-2021 10:02 PM

Just manage to try out the legendary MiMi this evening! That gorgeous natural boobs of her are to die for man for sure.

As the chemistry was there, the playability naturally kicked in. Not sure about other bros, but i did manage to make her cum while eating her out gently and sensually (hope no one zaps me for exaggerating). The whole session was great, even had a small talk after the deed which made the whole package felt complete haha.

The choice next is obviously clear for me and i'll be sticking to MiMi till she leaves :) Cheers!

Jaguar00 12-11-2021 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5931 (Post 20935705)
Agreed that pair of Super F cup can KO if not careful. First time play this big pair after 20 over years of chionging. The biggest I ever play before her is ex2831A An ni E cup. :D

Up you 21pts.

Yeah, her epic chest is epic right :D:D:D

5931 13-11-2021 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaguar00 (Post 20935824)

There's a chinese saying "there's another mountain higher then the current". :D

Prince Devitt 13-11-2021 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaguar00 (Post 20935824)

Prince Devitt +51

Keima 13-11-2021 02:28 PM

Zo is sugar & spice

Zo @ VPremium

Been trying to book this babe for a couple of months, but she was either fully booked out or not working on the days when I tried to make an appointment.

I limit myself to one VP gal a month, so I haven't tried many VP gals, and since Lucy, Eliza n Lyo are back this is my last VP FR for 2021, as I'm gonna RTF :D

YMMV

Now about Zo. I have a thing for petite spinners, so decided to make an appointment with Zo, and I wasn't disappointed. She's not in the 'will rape you' class as Eliza, Lucy n Mimi - more like Lyo in this regard, but she's game and willing.

Cons:
Doesn't speak much English, and bit too quiet for me as I like to hear gals positively respond, and Zo is very quiet and hardly reactive. I even thought she was 'tahaning' at one stage, stopped and asked her if she was ok, and she said she was.

Pros:
A very cute little spinner with enhanced boobs that includes pointy pink nipples - so yummy to fondle and nibble. very slender fair body with some artwork.

Zo is a little bit of an oddity, she's soft spoken and petite & slender, so you immediately get the impression of a shy uni student, but once she disrobes she has a luscious body with perfect proportions (plus her boobies). If she was 1.8m tall she'd be model-class.

Once you've heated her up (ate her out for 10 min), she's really ok with doing lots of different things, and enjoys being pounded, though I personally wish she'd communicate more - she only said "fuck me" once :D

Surprisingly can DT and happy to suck you for as long as you want, though she's tiny so won't be able to go down on thick dicks:rolleyes: