The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   CBD quickies (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=700532)

clutters 22-08-2018 04:27 PM

CBD quickies

Hi Everyone, wonder if there's any SPA/HCs/one-person shops around the CBD area that you'd recommend for a legit commando-styled romp? Not looking for those overpriced shops with ladies who over-promise but under-deliver.

I know of a place or two that I've been frequenting on and off, but would like to diversify a little to switch up the experience. Willing to trade in PM, thanks!

muthusammy86 22-08-2018 09:14 PM

Re: CBD quickies

I would also like to know. Care to exchange

spiderguy 23-08-2018 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clutters (Post 17713764)
Hi Everyone, wonder if there's any SPA/HCs/one-person shops around the CBD area that you'd recommend for a legit commando-styled romp? Not looking for those overpriced shops with ladies who over-promise but under-deliver.

I know of a place or two that I've been frequenting on and off, but would like to diversify a little to switch up the experience. Willing to trade in PM, thanks!

Try cbd ol during their lunch time

clutters 23-08-2018 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiderguy (Post 17716249)
Try cbd ol during their lunch time

sure if you're wiling to provide a contact i'm more than happy to.

ShittyAss 24-08-2018 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clutters (Post 17713764)

Either cbd so big... which area to be exact?

spiderguy 24-08-2018 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clutters (Post 17719046)
sure if you're wiling to provide a contact i'm more than happy to.

Walk up to them and day hi as a start

clutters 25-08-2018 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShittyAss (Post 17720043)
Either cbd so big... which area to be exact?

Raffles Place / Tanjong Pagar

tabamo 28-08-2018 05:30 PM

Walk to Boat Quay area, there got

soccerlover 15-11-2018 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tabamo (Post 17738455)
Walk to Boat Quay area, there got

A return visit to this joint around Boat Quay, receptionist recommended me to try Abby, a new masseuse on board. Without any hesitation, I took up the offer as this joint has never failed me. In come a young pretty slim, cute and loving lady. She has good body figure with long silky hair. Besides being pretty, her massage skill is superb too. She is trained, with skills to reduce the tightness around my shoulder and neck areas. All these were relieved by her skillful hand. During the session we chatted and got to know she is only 23 years old from China. My body was so light and relieved after the session. She is another masseuse lady really worth coming back.

macansx 15-11-2018 05:42 PM

I’ll be willing to exchange . But in town not CBD

Perry678 15-11-2018 05:57 PM

I tried one - Xiao Ju; in central area. MILFish looking but good massage and never eat time. Standard prices.

Funboy3 15-11-2018 06:06 PM

My fave ml is at Boat Quay area. Been her regular since she first arrived in singapore and started at cbd hotel spa. Facilities and ambience very conducive. Sexy full bodied figure, pretty face, slow tease type of massage. Very friendly, high gfe and great service. Polular masseuse.

Hariharan 15-11-2018 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funboy3 (Post 18035884)
My fave ml is at Boat Quay area. Been her regular since she first arrived in singapore and started at cbd hotel spa. Facilities and ambience very conducive. Sexy full bodied figure, pretty face, slow tease type of massage. Very friendly, high gfe and great service. Polular masseuse.

Hi bro, can share location?

Funboy3 15-11-2018 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hariharan (Post 18035897)
Hi bro, can share location?

Just PM you the contact. You got any good contacts to share? Pm me. Thanks!

tribiyoni89 15-11-2018 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funboy3 (Post 18035884)

Brother can share contact?