The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=439041)

Kent_do 20-04-2014 11:20 PM

Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyrvana (Post 10877668)
Bro autoroam, probably end May, just nice pay day hehehe

Woah bro nyrvana,
Nice of you to offer yr expertise to newbies. Kudos.
I would like to join U please. Need the exact dates as I will need to take AL for the trip. How many days are U intending to cheong there? 4d3n?

Pohchuan 21-04-2014 12:09 AM

Very similar to vietnam. Butmost vn girls are not virgin, so can bonk them before meeting parents and grandma;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bolueeleh (Post 10858034)
patterns includes
1. telling u her parents are very strict, must go home see parents before boom boom

2. after see parents say grandma very old need to see her get married before she die.

3. she say cambodian society is very conservative boy and girl cannot go to room alone, only husband and wife can (partly true :rolleyes:)

and the list goes on

and if you state before hand that this is short term arrangement and it is purely a monetary transaction, the following patterns would occur

1. father, mother sick, grandparents sick etc etc

2. house need repair etc etc

3. phone spoil, motorbike spoil, vibrator spoil etc etc

basically tries to squeeze as much money from u as possible in the shortest time possible :D have fun courting

tatata21 21-04-2014 12:28 AM

Appreciate bros sharing their experience and useful advices.

All these could come useful to me later part of the year... :D Hope to find some buddies to go have fun together too.

My last Vietnam/HCMC trip was okay only, first time there and didn't really know all the fun stuffs to do. Wouldn't mind revisiting with a better game plan.

Anyway language is also quite a barrier at PP right?

bolueeleh 21-04-2014 04:02 PM

if any of you guys plan to come down to sihanoukville, PM me, i can show u around or need me to arrange for travel / hotel to shv

pojstemp 21-04-2014 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bolueeleh (Post 10881728)
if any of you guys plan to come down to sihanoukville, PM me, i can show u around or need me to arrange for travel / hotel to shv

hI; LAST WENT 6 YRS AGO shkville. Any change.development ? Last stay was a nice pte US12 per nite. Beach was very nice n laidback.
Brought my own sand to the beach..... now intens solo..wat the scene now?

autoroam 21-04-2014 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bolueeleh (Post 10881728)

Bro bolueeleh

Thanks for the offer..... Google and found out is a Beach Resort
Is Sihanoukville anything like Pattaya?

Bro pojstemp said is laidback..... doubt any bro here wanna go there and pcc :p

kaspa80 21-04-2014 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bolueeleh (Post 10839807)
yes and for sex they are much easier to please if u pick those "green" ones, 1 thing i hv notice is that khmer working girls worked for a short time only, once the monetary problems is resolved they rather go back to village life, unlike in vn whereas the temptation to get more more more result in more "older"working girls, as i have notice a few rotations of girls in sihanoukville already and when i called those that hv "retired" they simply refuse.

good for them, they have a more simplistic approach to life than vn girls.

Bro, what are you doing in Kampong Som. Garment Factory? Power Plant? Palm Oil Plantation or something else. Not many Asians stay there unless they are Barang. Love the beach life, went to Snake Island or Koh Pous, gamble a bit at Holiday Sihanoukville and cheap seafood throughout. Sigh, that was good life then.

Temerity 22-04-2014 09:15 AM

Great FR. I am going over to pp next week with my vn gf and i finally managed to convince my gf for threesome with another girl.
Bro, is it easy to find a girl in pp who is game for threesome with a couple (noting that you mentioned they are more traditional)?
Any recommendations or places to go?

nyrvana 23-04-2014 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Temerity (Post 10885604)
Great FR. I am going over to pp next week with my vn gf and i finally managed to convince my gf for threesome with another girl.
Bro, is it easy to find a girl in pp who is game for threesome with a couple (noting that you mentioned they are more traditional)?
Any recommendations or places to go?

Woah bro, you really power! hahaha

I suggest go to bars and find, have a drink with your gf and the girl, let them get acquainted first...

Then offer the girl (with money lah of course), to go back and play

But I suggest bonking the bargirl prior first, then 2nd round next day go back look for her and ask her for threesome

sg_boy 25-04-2014 07:32 PM

Hi guys,

This thread has been very informative. I will be going Phnom Penh on next thursday. (1/5/14) to sunday.

Wonder will it be advisable to roam the little saigon first or straight to KTV. I am into nguoi viet con gai... (Vietnam girl). Hehe... ;)

And also, During the day, where can I go sightseeing and buying clothes etc...

Many thanks. :):D

nyrvana 26-04-2014 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sg_boy (Post 10907440)
Hi guys,

This thread has been very informative. I will be going Phnom Penh on next thursday. (1/5/14) to sunday.

Wonder will it be advisable to roam the little saigon first or straight to KTV. I am into nguoi viet con gai... (Vietnam girl). Hehe... ;)

And also, During the day, where can I go sightseeing and buying clothes etc...

Many thanks. :):D

Sightseeing in Phnom Penh can go to Tuol Sleng museum and Killing fields, abit sad place but good to know more, especially Tuol Sleng museum.

For sightseeing, go walk along the riverside also nice.

Shopping wise, go to Psar Tmey, aka Central Market, alot of scarves, tee shirts and fake jewelry to buy. I bought a fake gold chain and wear to KTV for fun hahaha

The architecture of Central Market is a must see from inside. The outside is a dome but inside really has a cathedral feel, in SG really no such place with such feeling. And around central market are factory outlet shops, remember to drink Khmer sugar cane juice, it taste less sweet than SG and they put some mandarin orange with it.

Russian market is a nice place as well, what I liked there was the wet market. It is 100% similar to how SG's wet market was in the 70s, whole place was indoors, no natural light everyone was using powered lamps.

The shiokest experience in Russian market was to sit around the stalls eating 50 cent food. Freshly cooked Bee tai mak, big cup of fruit juice, for us bigger sized guys please request for 2 portion.

Really quite fun one, anyone interested to go just PM me your contact details, its a damn good experience

sg_boy 27-04-2014 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyrvana (Post 10913548)
Sightseeing in Phnom Penh can go to Tuol Sleng museum and Killing fields, abit sad place but good to know more, especially Tuol Sleng museum.

For sightseeing, go walk along the riverside also nice.

Shopping wise, go to Psar Tmey, aka Central Market, alot of scarves, tee shirts and fake jewelry to buy. I bought a fake gold chain and wear to KTV for fun hahaha

The architecture of Central Market is a must see from inside. The outside is a dome but inside really has a cathedral feel, in SG really no such place with such feeling. And around central market are factory outlet shops, remember to drink Khmer sugar cane juice, it taste less sweet than SG and they put some mandarin orange with it.

Russian market is a nice place as well, what I liked there was the wet market. It is 100% similar to how SG's wet market was in the 70s, whole place was indoors, no natural light everyone was using powered lamps.

The shiokest experience in Russian market was to sit around the stalls eating 50 cent food. Freshly cooked Bee tai mak, big cup of fruit juice, for us bigger sized guys please request for 2 portion.

Really quite fun one, anyone interested to go just PM me your contact details, its a damn good experience

Thanks nyrvana bro the information. Can see you are a lanjiao there... :D. Have taken note all the places you mentioned. ;)

Just tell the taxi driver and he/she should know all these places right?

serpenty 29-04-2014 07:03 PM

Cld you pls tell me if I wanna go there for 3 day 2 night
at least how much you need to spent and for cash to bring along.
Is it safer to travel alone?
Wat are the gals rate???
is it the cheapest sex place in asia for now..
Just a curiosity..

TonyCheong 30-04-2014 12:54 AM

Lan Jiao Lang

Quote:

Originally Posted by sg_boy (Post 10916241)
Thanks nyrvana bro the information. Can see you are a lanjiao there... :D

:eek: :eek: :eek:

autoroam 30-04-2014 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sg_boy (Post 10916241)
Thanks nyrvana bro the information. Can see you are a lanjiao there... :D.

sg_boy, Bro nyrvana so good to provide info for sbf why u scold him "lanjiao":confused: