The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Insurance agent, property agent or banker that you UP before (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=328529)

jefxxl 18-11-2012 01:54 PM

Insurance agent, property agent or banker that you UP before

Will like to share my story on some surprise incident that me and my friends boonk and insurance agent by chance. Before i start, i wonder any bros here are so lucky to have this encounter before. Be it insurance, property or banker. Long age i have hear some story on how those agent trying to catch customer and offer sex to them. Either hoping the customer buy from them or that customer will recommend ppl to buy from them(knowing that the customer is a good influence figure).

Before i start my story(real), any bros who has the similiar story, pls share.

jameschong1 18-11-2012 10:59 PM

Re: Insurance agent, property agent or banker that you UP before

[QUOTE=jefxxl;8093686]Will like to share my story on some surprise incident that me and my friends boonk and insurance agent by chance. Before i start, i wonder any bros here are so lucky to have this encounter before. Be it insurance, property or banker.
=======
who the F are u to think u can up property agents easily?
u buy bangalow? maybe u got plenty money to buy a big coffin for yourself?
up bankers, insurance & proeprty agents? u go eat shit lah

Stud00 19-11-2012 01:55 AM

Wow.. what a start..-221.. TS.. whats the morale of your threaD?

Red_Wine 19-11-2012 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jefxxl (Post 8093686)
Will like to share my story on some surprise incident that me and my friends boonk and insurance agent by chance. Before i start, i wonder any bros here are so lucky to have this encounter before. Be it insurance, property or banker. Long age i have hear some story on how those agent trying to catch customer and offer sex to them. Either hoping the customer buy from them or that customer will recommend ppl to buy from them(knowing that the customer is a good influence figure).

Before i start my story(real), any bros who has the similiar story, pls share.

Stop dreaming la, not all salesperson or bankers are sluts. U eat shit fish!

wally888 19-11-2012 10:47 AM

TS, why dunn u start ur story first?

littlepok 19-11-2012 11:05 AM

want to bonk insurance agent very easy la. first criteria is u must have $$$ lor.

she will think u are big fish then u ask her prepare those 2m type of policies but keep hesitating to sign, say u not free. then she get desperate liao coz her manager know she prepare already but never get signature, she also stress (and the comm as well).

so she will start pestering u and u know she desperate liao, u ask her go bed lor. maybe a few times before u sign (chances are she will ask u to sign before go bed. then u sign, go bed). ask her go bed again next day which she most prob will oblige.

if u so cb kia then u can terminate the policy within 7 days and she cannot go around complain say u bed her but never give her policy. spoil her name and reputation.

nonetheless, u be careful of karma la con sex like that. willing buyer and seller

queeniegal 19-11-2012 09:33 PM

Hallo not all are like that u are insulting gals on their professional.

No doubt there are some minority are like that this I agreed
But also must hv such disgusting and wrong mindset people like u then such minority then can use their bodies to exchange their sales.

If there is no demand I don't think there will be supply.

Iobeca 19-11-2012 11:30 PM

How to zap people? :mad:

loneyheart 20-11-2012 02:04 AM

Haiya its the Urge n Greed n Temptation tat meet at the right time

AgentSmith 20-11-2012 11:07 AM

Another Tam Bai Idiot TS.

Squeezy 20-11-2012 07:03 PM

Dear TS,

Property & insurance agents are just trying to make a living. Why request for a bonk before you sign that paper? For just one bonk, you get yourself into a life committed policy or loan package...

You must be damn good looking to attract agents, and if you are only earning $3k a month, you can just lay back and DIY yourself.

Bottom line, you are a PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!

Rasta Marley 20-11-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squeezy (Post 8104537)
Dear TS,
Property & insurance agents are just trying to make a living. Why request for a bonk before you sign that paper?

I absolutely agree Bro Squeezy. Occupations like property and insurance agents are just like any other job. Moreover, life is sometimes not so easy for them given that their income is usually commission based, and some of them do go through rough times (and I know some friends who have had difficult times). These guys/gals are trying to make a decent living and we should leave them alone rather than make such comments and even start such threads.

Well said Bro Squeezy; you have my 7 points reward :cool:

LovePotion 20-11-2012 09:15 PM

I think not all those agent is like ng boon gay case..unless they are indeed desperately need to close a big order

diputs1269 20-11-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squeezy (Post 8104537)
Dear TS,

Property & insurance agents are just trying to make a living. Why request for a bonk before you sign that paper? For just one bonk, you get yourself into a life committed policy or loan package...

You must be damn good looking to attract agents, and if you are only earning $3k a month, you can just lay back and DIY yourself.

Bottom line, you are a PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!

Yes agreed, property & insurance agents all are making pay so don't break their livelyhood:)

Giansex 21-11-2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diputs1269 (Post 8105114)
Yes agreed, property & insurance agents all are making pay so don't break their livelyhood:)

i agreed that they r just trying to earn a living.i have frens in p** and a** they admit they will target guys using their charm to prospect n close a deal.but nt their body over few thousand of premium. they oso said some cb kia will try to meet them a few times on the pretext of interested to get insurace but they just wana ask them out for drinks only.knn!