The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Polls (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   JB vs Batam (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=700277)

neil0103 19-08-2018 03:03 PM

JB vs Batam

Just a quick compression between the two so others can gain some knowledge

Which is better can be either quality of girls, hotels, safety, other activities like shopping, food, etc to just over all convince.

Your thoughts??

ddog 25-09-2018 08:52 PM

Re: JB vs Batam

Batam = Food more expensive, girls more expensive, girls quality average, ferry expensive, hotel cheaper than JB, alcohol cheaper than JB, shopping very low quality goods, all in all, I'll give it a miss if no business there
JB = Girls are stunning if you know where to find, food cheaper, alcohol cost more, shopping quality of products equivalent of SG, better choice.

nitecrawllerr 26-09-2018 10:17 PM

But the cewek would spent 24 hrs with me at Batam. No hurry no rush. At my own time and target. For S$100, is worth it. Other than Danok/Hatyai, where else can u get girls to spent with u 24Hrs?:D

So if its just for fuck sake, i would vote for Batam.

moolamoola 27-09-2018 06:55 AM

Its JB for me because the quality of girl is higher,price wise not that expensive too.

Dont really fancy batam although i used to frequent the esctacy joints donkey years ago.i also do not have good experience with the girls there too,the last one was bad.Was for overnight but midway made up some story and wanna go off,felt cheated :(

milfmilf 29-09-2018 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moolamoola (Post 17860821)
Its JB for me because the quality of girl is higher,price wise not that expensive too.

Dont really fancy batam although i used to frequent the esctacy joints donkey years ago.i also do not have good experience with the girls there too,the last one was bad.Was for overnight but midway made up some story and wanna go off,felt cheated :(

long time never hear this type of story liao :D

moolamoola 30-09-2018 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milfmilf (Post 17868512)
long time never hear this type of story liao :D

haha bro :D

Tai_zi21 01-10-2018 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr (Post 17859842)
But the cewek would spent 24 hrs with me at Batam. No hurry no rush. At my own time and target. For S$100, is worth it. Other than Danok/Hatyai, where else can u get girls to spent with u 24Hrs?:D

So if its just for fuck sake, i would vote for Batam.

Must have kangtao la senior in Batam... newbie first time go Batam I think also Tio chop 1... haha

Blackrider24 02-10-2018 12:11 AM

Would prefer JB as well. Like many bros said, girls quality are better there. Tried a couple of viet bus there, to me considered good quality. :p

Tianxing142 24-10-2018 07:56 PM

I choose jb for the Convenience if we are driving and for the ease of communication. If mandarin speaking, it would be easier to converse over in than in Batam.
My last Batam trip was with cousin whom speaks bahasa and then that is when you can really enjoy.
Cheers

nitecrawllerr 30-10-2018 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 (Post 17877954)
Must have kangtao la senior in Batam... newbie first time go Batam I think also Tio chop 1... haha

When mongering such places, dont place too much hopes lah. Expect to get 70% sextifaction, enough for me leow. My kangtao also depends on individual taste. My meat maybe ur poison. Like some prefer syt even though dead fish. Whereas i prefer milf, service oriented.:D

AHHeng 02-11-2018 02:00 PM

Batam is depend on luck and if the girl 'click'
With u but get ur hope too high.
Used to go there last time but 50% girl stay with u and not disappear b4 time up or give u a black face Bezos she quarrel with her boyfrd.