The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Random pickups? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=709028)

amox 13-11-2018 12:12 PM

Random pickups?

I was at a coffee joint at CBD area recently, ordered my coffee and was waiting for it to be prepared. Whilst waiting, I saw a caucasian girl who looked like a tourist, walked past. looked really hot, tight fitting and in sports attire. nice curves which were what caught my eye to begin with.

after walking past, she suddenly flipped a u-turn and headed back to the coffee joint. she then went to ask the staff for the wifi password, and i figured that she must be visiting from somewhere and needed a connection.

i have no idea what came over me, but after looking at her for a while i suddenly stood up and approached her and chatted her up. after chatting for a while, i made a proposal to get some alone time together, of course transactional and a monetary offer. she was shocked, but accepted the offer.

made our way to the arrangement and had some interesting fun. until now, i have no idea what came over me and why i even approached her and did what I did. perhaps watching too many gonzo clips or faux-reality videos, but the excitement and suspense is real, and so is the adrenaline. probably she's not from around here so i had nothing to lose, and the worst case is her saying no. it is unlike me to have tried something like that, but i'm glad I did.

has anyone ever tried something like this? was I just lucky?

Note: She is not a WL; this is not a thread to exchange contact, or to discuss details of the date. Just curious to see if other bros have had the same experience.

Littlewolf 13-11-2018 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amox (Post 18027846)
I was at a coffee joint at CBD area recently, ordered my coffee and was waiting for it to be prepared. Whilst waiting, I saw a caucasian girl who looked like a tourist, walked past. looked really hot, tight fitting and in sports attire. nice curves which were what caught my eye to begin with.

after walking past, she suddenly flipped a u-turn and headed back to the coffee joint. she then went to ask the staff for the wifi password, and i figured that she must be visiting from somewhere and needed a connection.

i have no idea what came over me, but after looking at her for a while i suddenly stood up and approached her and chatted her up. after chatting for a while, i made a proposal to get some alone time together, of course transactional and a monetary offer. she was shocked, but accepted the offer.

made our way to the arrangement and had some interesting fun. until now, i have no idea what came over me and why i even approached her and did what I did. perhaps watching too many gonzo clips or faux-reality videos, but the excitement and suspense is real, and so is the adrenaline. probably she's not from around here so i had nothing to lose, and the worst case is her saying no. it is unlike me to have tried something like that, but i'm glad I did.

has anyone ever tried something like this? was I just lucky?

Note: She is not a WL; this is not a thread to exchange contact, or to discuss details of the date. Just curious to see if other bros have had the same experience.

Yea tried 1 time with the lady who shared table with me for lunch. Manage to get her number.. kinda easy actually.. if both are alone. Hehe

amox 13-11-2018 05:46 PM

Re: Random pickups?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlewolf (Post 18028166)
Yea tried 1 time with the lady who shared table with me for lunch. Manage to get her number.. kinda easy actually.. if both are alone. Hehe

yeah, if no one's looking, why not right? especially if it is a discrete arrangement. i guess that's why tourists are probably easier!

icyvoidangel 13-11-2018 09:45 PM

i never had such luck....

KnockoutNed 13-11-2018 09:46 PM

Sounds interesting

unsung80 13-11-2018 09:57 PM

Good job, never try you never know the result. What's the damage? :D

zendra 13-11-2018 10:16 PM

Must buy 4d bro! :D

ManureClown 13-11-2018 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zendra (Post 18029495)
Must buy 4d bro! :D

And Toto too! :D

wambo 13-11-2018 10:42 PM

Nice share TS. Never try before, but after reading your encounter, I'll probably will hang around Orchard area more often :)

Funlover 13-11-2018 10:53 PM

Just last week, i hooked up with a Czech girl at Holland V.. slim with a double D boobs.. she was here 10 days for work purpose, she happened to walk around and chills for the last 2 days and lucky me to bump into her.. brought her to a hotel in town area after drinks at Clarke Quay.. fucked her thrice with the last round cumming in her mouth.. I offered to drive her to the airport when she's leaving and she gave me a parting gift of BBBJ with CIM in my car at a remote place near airport before she departs.. looking forward to meeting her as she will still be back for work in the near future..

Ah hai 13-11-2018 11:50 PM

sound like smth nice, any more of such experience?

Funlover 14-11-2018 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ah hai (Post 18029760)
sound like smth nice, any more of such experience?

Sadly not everyday is Sunday.. :D

randy23 14-11-2018 01:59 AM

Thanks for sharing your experience! :)

amox 14-11-2018 03:04 PM

awesome story! I guess it's good to know I'm not as crazy as I think I am. i would be enthused to think about replicating my success. i am of the opinion that it is possible, as long as it is the right place at the right time, no one's looking.

amox 14-11-2018 03:06 PM

my take is it would be more challenging if they are in a group. if they're alone, hanging out I would reckon it would be easier? so far only had 1 success, but will continue trying and update!