The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   What fetishes do you all have? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=718693)

aghahn89 18-02-2019 07:31 PM

What fetishes do you all have?

I always wondered what kind of fetishes people normally have, and whether I'm the weird one lol, so I thought I'd start this thread. Hope to hear from some people on here

I myself have a bit foot fetish. Not sure why but when girls wear open-toed shoes (esp slippers) I can't help staring, and got a few times it become weird when the girl notice I'm looking at her feet for too long. Once when I met an FL (quite young poly girl that kind), when we were doing missionary I rubbed her feet on my face... like just my nose along her arch that kind, and she got damn weirded out. Made things quite awkward and after I cum, she faster showered and immediately wore her shoes even before wearing her other clothes. In hindsight it's quite funny but it made me feel damn weird. Like i wasn't trying to force tie her up or do bdsm or anything like that, but she kind of overreacted. But sometimes it's ok, like another time I met an FL who was ok to let me cum on her feet. Anyone got similar fetish like me?

deceptive99 18-02-2019 11:11 PM

Re: What fetishes do you all have?

how about smelling OL underams after a long day?

Weimun88 19-02-2019 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aghahn89 (Post 18369613)
I always wondered what kind of fetishes people normally have, and whether I'm the weird one lol, so I thought I'd start this thread. Hope to hear from some people on here

I myself have a bit foot fetish. Not sure why but when girls wear open-toed shoes (esp slippers) I can't help staring, and got a few times it become weird when the girl notice I'm looking at her feet for too long. Once when I met an FL (quite young poly girl that kind), when we were doing missionary I rubbed her feet on my face... like just my nose along her arch that kind, and she got damn weirded out. Made things quite awkward and after I cum, she faster showered and immediately wore her shoes even before wearing her other clothes. In hindsight it's quite funny but it made me feel damn weird. Like i wasn't trying to force tie her up or do bdsm or anything like that, but she kind of overreacted. But sometimes it's ok, like another time I met an FL who was ok to let me cum on her feet. Anyone got similar fetish like me?

Mine is so smell their heels after wearing them whole day

accord2009 19-02-2019 07:58 AM

I like to choke my gf during sex

Hotspotxxxxx 19-02-2019 08:08 AM

Me just very attracted to upskirt panty and black bra. I see black bra strap already feel very sexy.

arkaneix 19-02-2019 08:36 AM

Latex gloves for me, like them tight

whatever123 19-02-2019 08:42 AM

I think that clean shaved armpits are sexy for me

ilovepantyhose 19-02-2019 09:50 AM

i think its better to communicate first and see if the other party is ok with your fetish, because if both don't have consensus, the sexperience won't be nice

not ok: a lady once told me that i am sick for asking her to wear pantyhose during sex. another time, another lady, i was smelling her feet during missionary, she asked me to concentrate on cumming instead...

ok: cummed on ML hosed feet. foreplay/sex with a lady in pantyhose.

90% that i encountered are ok to cater to my fetish :o

blingbling98 19-02-2019 10:03 AM

Dom a male. It's still hard to find a sub bro tho haha

Continental 19-02-2019 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whatever123 (Post 18371545)
I think that clean shaved armpits are sexy for me

A cleanly shaved pussy for me :p

thedevil666 19-02-2019 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aghahn89 (Post 18369613)
and got a few times it become weird when the girl notice I'm looking at her feet for too long.?

Weird. So it’s ok to be like normal and stare at their boobs longer? Haha..
I don’t think I have weird fetish to share, but I’m not sure I’m being weird for not being weird.

tomandli 19-02-2019 10:38 AM

like to lick or suck the cum out from a lady after they was fuck by the husband or bf.

laser434 19-02-2019 11:40 AM

I've got a cast fetish! Ladies in leg casts, that's my kryptonite.

evoralliart 19-02-2019 11:31 PM

1)Black bra. Got turned on just by seeing the black bra straps (Same as a bro here)
2) Lick/Paint a naked lady's body with my saliva
3) smelling and licking a lady's armpits (Up till now, there's only one ML's natural smell which I can't forget till now. She has RTC since last year May. Abit of a sweat smell although she has just bathed... turned me on that time)
4) Suck on, lick a pair of breasts and nipples for many many minutes... I can go on and on man.....

Perepopy 20-02-2019 12:06 AM

I like to choke girls with my dick until the mascara runs down thier face. It's not for everyone so not many chances to do it. But when i do, must savour the moment.